April 23, 2024, 02:37:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363115 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: August 31, 2008, 05:42:22 PM »

I think Cindy Anthony looks LOST and in disbelief.

Do you have a new pic of Cindy?  or a recent one, like today?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: August 31, 2008, 05:42:35 PM »

After looking at this picture the best that I can come up with is SHE HAS NO SOUL

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #902 on: August 31, 2008, 05:42:45 PM »

Honestly I cant even listen to these people anymore..I tried I really did but it is getting to the point it is making me sick to my stomach..That beautiful child and that horrible family that just keep having crap come out of their mouth...

I think the Anthonys have buried CAYLEE and had a private memorial for her.Maybe they haven't told casey where they buried her figuring it would be better if she didn't know...I don't think cindy had any idea of what she was in for after making those 911 calls...Now she practically has the whole nation against her family.The sad part is the Anthonys have done so much blaming of others, people don't want to take part in finding that beautiful girl...

I wish the people would just take a second to think that if they did want justice in this case then what better way to have it then to find CAYLEE. So many people are experiencing broken hearts over this case, those who knew CAYLEE and those who have only came to know her since this case broke.Imagine the pain of those who actually had the joy of having CAYLEE in their lives, they must be experiencing horibble grief. If I was in a place to help search I would be there everyday dawn til dusk, the family would not stand in my way.The disgust for the anthony's just makes me want to search and help even more.

I am off to donate to TES..

And I just wish that if people wanted to protest they would do it only after being out all day searching for CAYLEE MARIE.

Show this family they cannot and will not get away with this.We will all help bring back CAYLEE and make sure justice is served.

If guests in the search area are reading this please please do no let the anthony's get in your way, that is what they want.The less people searching the better for them...Stand together and help CAYLEE MARIE!

I too, am tired of listening to all the crap that comes out of this family's mouths.  I believe this is an old interview of Lee's, I think it was on 8/8, the day before Caylee's birthday and also the day that Casey refused to see him.  Has anybody seen or heard anything from or about Lee since the forensic results have been returned?  I wonder if his attitude towards Casey has changed at all.  His absence is notable.
I did see a short clip of Lee commenting on the forensics...watched it this morning but can't remember where.Lee basicly said"whatever happened to innocent till proven guilty?"
I wanted to tell Lee that only applies in a court of law.In the video clip Lee actually looked really lost....and tired,wornout.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
jazzibelle22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: August 31, 2008, 05:43:50 PM »

On my last post, it has a link to this persons facebook and some comments he posted on a automotive site. Lookat his comment on July 13th....his name on that site is nitrouspowrdss
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #904 on: August 31, 2008, 05:44:37 PM »

While it's possible that this sighting of the girl with the shovel was called into LE and has not yet been researched, I doubt it.  From what I've observed, the OCSO has been very thorough.  If this was a reliable tip, they would have checked it out.

Agreed.  I think its just concerned citizens, like ourselves, who see things that reflect suspicion, so they call it in trying to help.  The OCSO takes the call into consideration trying to match it in with other pieces to the puzzle to see if its a possible fit, if it is then good, if not then put it on the back burner moving forward with more feesable leads.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: August 31, 2008, 05:44:39 PM »

Do we have a map of tha area on 417 where that lady said she saw a girl with a shovel????

The pinging from Casey's cell phone implies she was in a remote area near the airport on June 17th for less than ten minutes.  The shovel did not enter the picture until the next day.

I contend that Casey was driving around on June 17th ... one day following her daughter's death ... contemplating where to bury her.

However ... when you consider that on June 18th ... Casey was observed by a neighbour backing her vehicle up to the house and ... another neighbour reported her borrowing a shovel ... I suspect that Caylee was buried on June 18th in the Anthony's back yard ... the area which was hit on by the dog/s.

Janet
_____

Eyewitness News Reveals Remote Area Where Casey Made Calls
POSTED: 5:11 pm EDT August 14, 2008
UPDATED: 11:26 am EDT August 15, 2008

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it's the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture.

Channel 9 has learned that the day after Caylee disappeared, Casey was in a somewhat remote area just a few miles from the Anthonys' home. Channel 9 has learned documents show that, for some reason, Casey Anthony came to the area less than ten minutes and less than five miles from her parents' Lee Vista home. There are acres of woods and scrub and there's lots of water. By day, there's very little traffic that comes through the area and not much lighting at night.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #906 on: August 31, 2008, 05:46:18 PM »

If that person saw Casey on the road with a shovel, then saw the area again and it affected them so much they had to pull off the road, then why can't they just drive back to the same spot and see what is there???????
Exactly Always 1,just go pick up a police office and a couple of searchers or go talk to Tim and his crew,head on out and find the spot,search it and see what's what.I personally do not believe this person's story.

Karma Is Coming

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #907 on: August 31, 2008, 05:46:56 PM »

http://www.briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony2.htm

last post..

here's what I was getting at...perhaps he can throw an orange marker out there when he gets this feeling again..narrow it down to a few hundred feet of whichever road 
[/quote]
I hear you SeaSearcher,or maybe the police can just go pick this person up and he/she can just show them where he/she saw this.
[/quote]

Is this not the same guy that Klaas expressed concerns about ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: August 31, 2008, 05:47:44 PM »

Do we have a map of tha area on 417 where that lady said she saw a girl with a shovel????

The pinging from Casey's cell phone implies she was in a remote area near the airport on June 17th for less than ten minutes.  The shovel did not enter the picture until the next day.

I contend that Casey was driving around on June 17th ... one day following her daughter's death ... contemplating where to bury her.

However ... when you consider that on June 18th ... Casey was observed by a neighbour backing her vehicle up to the house and ... another neighbour reported her borrowing a shovel ... I suspect that Caylee was buried on June 18th in the Anthony's back yard ... the area which was hit on by the dog/s.

Janet
_____

Eyewitness News Reveals Remote Area Where Casey Made Calls
POSTED: 5:11 pm EDT August 14, 2008
UPDATED: 11:26 am EDT August 15, 2008

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it's the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture.

Channel 9 has learned that the day after Caylee disappeared, Casey was in a somewhat remote area just a few miles from the Anthonys' home. Channel 9 has learned documents show that, for some reason, Casey Anthony came to the area less than ten minutes and less than five miles from her parents' Lee Vista home. There are acres of woods and scrub and there's lots of water. By day, there's very little traffic that comes through the area and not much lighting at night.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

Or, Casey attempted to bury Caylee in the backyard.  She may have realized after trying to dig that it would take more effort than she wanted to exert.  She may have then put the body into the trunk and returned the shovel.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: August 31, 2008, 05:48:59 PM »

Do you have a new pic of Cindy?  or a recent one, like today?

I just read where they confirmend that it was Caylee and Cindy is still saying no.  What is wrong with these people?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #910 on: August 31, 2008, 05:49:07 PM »

here's what I was getting at...perhaps he can throw an orange marker out there when he gets this feeling again..narrow it down to a few hundred feet of whichever road 

Didnt casey already ditch the car by then??In blue
[/quote]

good catch...I wasn't thinking of dates just distance and locations (or lack of) I take these psych's with a whole block of salt 
[/quote]
This person says they saw Casey(or someone who looked like her)at 6pm,June 27th.The car was abandond June 27th but I don't think we know what time it was left there at the Amscott.

Karma Is Coming

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: August 31, 2008, 05:50:00 PM »

After looking at this picture the best that I can come up with is SHE HAS NO SOUL

I agree! Even if I wasn't guilty I would be crying my eyes out for just being accused of such horribel things!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: August 31, 2008, 05:50:31 PM »

She shouldn't be in disbelief because she knew her daughter best.  She is the one who said she was a sociopath.  To me Cindy is tired and nuts and she is getting it  every way she turns.  People hate the Anthony family for the way they are acting.  George is in this deep.  Cindy was caught saying I don't want to lose another one.  I think she meant if Casey is found guilty she would get the death penalty because it was no accident the way Caylee died.  Everyone thinks it is Cindy behind all of this and in my opinion it is George.  JMO.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: August 31, 2008, 05:50:57 PM »

I do not have any faith in the psychics and internet voo-doo hoo-doo's who all want to climb to fame and fortune on the backs of the victims.  If they are not working with LE, as TES does, then they are not legitimate and need to go crawl back into the holes from which they came.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: August 31, 2008, 05:51:37 PM »

Sorry to interrupt but I thought this is important enough...posted by Mum in the NCD thread....

MumInOhio

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #767 8/5
« Reply #754 on: August 30, 2008, 06:49:14 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote

O/T…

Monkeys…Please include Clinton, Carolyn and her Family in your Prayers. Clinton has been missing since September 1st. 2006 and Carolyn is still searching for answers.

CLINTON’S LAW

To support the drafting of Clinton's Law, as well as to remember his disappearance, the family of Nelson is asking home owners in the Princeton, Louisiana area to leave their porch lights on September 1st to symbolize "lighting the way home for Clinton."

Link to Clinton’s Thread and Carolyn’s post about Clinton’s Law and how to become involved in remembering Clinton…

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.860

Please light a Candle for Clinton and leave your porch light on to show your support for a Fellow Monkey…TIA

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #915 on: August 31, 2008, 05:52:18 PM »

George did say in a subsequent interview that he did NOT smell anything in the trunk on the 24th when he removed the gas cans. 

George is lying.  He created the whole "rotating the tires and finding the gas cans" story specifically to provide an alibi for Casey's smelly trunk. 

I think George is lying about Caylee also!! He thinks he is good.

http://www.foxnews.com/images/412245/0_62_320_080508_greta_anthony.jpg
If Looks Could KILL....
I found that image kinda odd too TruthBaby....almost like he's watching her to make sure she sticks with the well rehearshed script or something.Creepy

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: August 31, 2008, 05:53:42 PM »

On my last post, it has a link to this persons facebook and some comments he posted on a automotive site. Lookat his comment on July 13th....his name on that site is nitrouspowrdss

OK, I see this guy and I've found his real name.  I also see it appears that he went to the same HS as Casey.  Why is it we are interrested in him other than that post on July 13?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #917 on: August 31, 2008, 05:54:53 PM »

George did say in a subsequent interview that he did NOT smell anything in the trunk on the 24th when he removed the gas cans. 

George is lying.  He created the whole "rotating the tires and finding the gas cans" story specifically to provide an alibi for Casey's smelly trunk. 
Yup and I believe George filed that stolen gas cans/shed broken into report to also support Casey's alibi.I don't think the shed was broken into or the gas cans stolen.

Correct me if I am wrong, but did Greta not say to Cindy in her interview while walking around in the back yard that she could not see any sign that the shed had been broken into?
They have images of the shed with a lock on the door so it looked to me not to be damaged at all....of course they could have had it repaired by the time of Greta's show but.....George sure did get an exact match to the other door,unless he replaced both doors.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #918 on: August 31, 2008, 05:57:18 PM »

Yup and I believe George filed that stolen gas cans/shed broken into report to also support Casey's alibi.I don't think the shed was broken into or the gas cans stolen.

Oh, I do.  The shed most likely was broken into and the gas cans stolen, but George and Cindy knew Casey did it.  She had done it before.  I think this was their attempt at "tough love."  They were engaged in a battle of the wills with Casey.  Casey was keeping Caylee from them.  This was her weapon.  So, George and Cindy were trying to use whatever weapons they had at their disposal.  They thought making a report for theft of the cans would scare Casey, kind of like "scared straight" stuff, only in the Anthony's interpretation of the term.  They were trying to get Casey to be responsible and not just take whatever she wanted.
You could be right AZLady,they also reported thier car stolen....I think the car Casey drove,on June 26??

Karma Is Coming

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: August 31, 2008, 05:57:20 PM »

I do not have any faith in the psychics and internet voo-doo hoo-doo's who all want to climb to fame and fortune on the backs of the victims.  If they are not working with LE, as TES does, then they are not legitimate and need to go crawl back into the holes from which they came.

I am not defending the psychic out of Detroit but she did say she had contacted and spoke with LE.....for what it's worth

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.