March 29, 2024, 04:19:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362102 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #940 on: August 31, 2008, 06:21:23 PM »

From what I can gather, law enforcement is probably narrowing down locations to search, based on soil samples from the trunk and possibly the shovel.  Sound about right?
Sounds right to me.I'm sure they took soil samples from the Anthony's yard,especially where the cadaver dogs hit.They took the shovel that Casey borrowed and I'm hoping they took ALL of George's shovels.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #941 on: August 31, 2008, 06:22:44 PM »

Just want to make a point on the alleged June 17th cell pings.

first there was a report that the LE were in fact looking in that area.

later it was denied.

so, go figger.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: August 31, 2008, 06:25:08 PM »

I do not have any faith in the psychics and internet voo-doo hoo-doo's who all want to climb to fame and fortune on the backs of the victims.  If they are not working with LE, as TES does, then they are not legitimate and need to go crawl back into the holes from which they came.

AZLady ... I do not believe in psychics either.  I contend that many who called themselves psychic have the ability to put known fact together regarding a case and ... come up with a theory.  Something akin to many Monkeys.

I have always contended if this wanabe detective who calls herself Tamikosmom claimed that her theories involving a case were the result of a psychic experience ... maybe ... just maybe LE would take notice.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #943 on: August 31, 2008, 06:27:05 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys!   I've been reading the case documents and came across something odd....you may of already discussed this...I don't know.
When George walked to the car with the man from the tow company he told the guy that his daughter had been missing for awhile and now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter.  Didn't they find the car before they located Casey?
When George opened the car door a very foul odor came from inside the car and the tow lot man said "that's rotten".  George made no comment at all.  Isn't that a little odd?
George opened the trunk and the found a white garbage bag filled with papers, a pizza box, and maggots.  The tow lot guy threw the bag over the fence near the tow lot's dumpster.  Could this be the dumpster that the cops took so many pictures of???

So, maybe it was just that simple.

Casey did it.

George either had a feeling or knew, and did not say a word.

Cindy did not have a feeling or know, that is why she followed through with the 911 call.

I don't know about you guys, but I gag when my chips are stale. If there was a rotten bag of stuff in a car, I would have hurled right there. I would have been
gagging, trying not to smell it, and I would have done anything to get rid of it,
*** UNLESS *** I knew in advance that somebody might be dead.

Mr. Birch probably did not question it because George Anthony was acting
like it was just another day at the office.

The bag had to be filled with more than just papers and a discarded pizza box
to draw maggots and blow flies. It was not inspected further becaused it smelled
awful, and George Anthony did not say a word.

A white trash bag with blue handles sounds like the kind a person uses at
home. It does not sound like the description of a bag used at a business,
or the kind found in the dumpster from a business.

She may have bagged her up like trash, put a butt load of papers and
a pizza box on top to hide it. Put it in the trunk of the car, staged the
car to either look stolen, or actually hope that someone stole it. She
left her purse in the front seat, nobody does that.

Mr. Birch may have unknowingly thown Caylee away in his own dumpster. It
is not his fault if that happened, how could anyone have known? He had
no idea whatsoever of what kind of psychological lab experiment gone
wrong of a family that he was dealing with. Even if he said the smell reminded
him of the suicide car, he just had no clue at all, George was acting like
nothing was wrong.

*** It is really important to note though, that George said MY DAUGHTER WILL
NOT LET ME SEE OUR GRANDDAUGHTER. I FOUND MY DAUGHTER, BUT I'M
STILL LOOKING FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER.

Those words totally contradict anything he has ever said in any media interviews.

He knew more, much more.

Caylee may be at the landfill where the dumpster's ultimately contents
wind up.

She may be in the bottom of a white trash bag with blue handles.
Does anyone know what time the car was picked up?And was it George alone picking up car?
Anyone know the time of the first 911 call?(ok,I can find that myself)
Does anyone know exactly when the tow co. sent out the registered letter stating they towed the car?

Karma Is Coming

NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #944 on: August 31, 2008, 06:27:33 PM »

Hello all! My computer literally blew up after my last post this morning ::MonkeyShocked::I thought either A.  I did something wrong.....or B. the Anthony's blew us all up It will NOT turn on I am on my hub's puter....I see alot has went on today...

GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: August 31, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »

Department of Useless Information:

I grew up in Orlando, but haven't lived there in 50 years or even been back all that much. It's strange to "kinda" know the area yet not know it at all. I lived up closer to what's called Executive Airport and the old T G Lee Dairy, and Fern Creek. And various lakes. All I vaguely recall of 'down south' there is maybe poke salad, orange groves and sandlot baseball that went on and on after dark.

And I guess mosquitos. That's what Orange County was formerly called, Mosquito, maybe in my grandfather's time.

So why do the Anthonys not have enough sense to keep their lying mouths shut? Is Cindy for instance that desperate for attention? Does she really think a cadaver trained dog's brain doesn't know one scent from another just because she'd like Stupid People to believe that to be so?
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: August 31, 2008, 06:35:21 PM »

I grew up in Orlando, but haven't lived there in 50 years or even been back all that much. It's strange to "kinda" know the area yet not know it at all. I lived up closer to what's called Executive Airport and the old T G Lee Dairy, and Fern Creek. And various lakes. All I vaguely recall of 'down south' there is maybe poke salad, orange groves and sandlot baseball that went on and on after dark.

And I guess mosquitos. That's what Orange County was formerly called, Mosquito, maybe in my grandfather's time.

So why do the Anthonys not have enough sense to keep their lying mouths shut? Is Cindy for instance that desperate for attention? Does she really think a cadaver trained dog's brain doesn't know one scent from another just because she'd like Stupid People to believe that to be so?

Granny did you ever get  them fire fighters over?? lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: August 31, 2008, 06:36:26 PM »

lHoley shit!

Read this.......
http://www.corporations.org/wmi/huizenga.html

what do you think?
Relative?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #948 on: August 31, 2008, 06:40:15 PM »

Those words totally contradict anything he has ever said in any media interviews.

He knew more, much more.

wind up.

[/color]

Carpe, this has really been on my mind... I just keep forgetting to post about, thanks for reminding me.

I know the world needs ditch diggers and they need tow yard employees, but this is ridiculous.

This guy can't put two and two together here?

The CAR SMELLS LIKE THE SUICIDE CAR AND GEORGE TELLS HIM HIS GRANDDAUGHTER IS MISSING?

HELLO, ANYONE HOME? MCFLY? BUELLER? ANYONE?

I don't blame this guy, but good lordy - how stoopid can you be?

I agree. Maybe he had a lot on his plate that day, or family problems on his mind...

...but I agree, very 'TOOPID.

I betcha he kicks himself over it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #949 on: August 31, 2008, 06:40:49 PM »

Do we have a map of tha area on 417 where that lady said she saw a girl with a shovel????

The pinging from Casey's cell phone implies she was in a remote area near the airport on June 17th for less than ten minutes.  The shovel did not enter the picture until the next day.

I contend that Casey was driving around on June 17th ... one day following her daughter's death ... contemplating where to bury her.

However ... when you consider that on June 18th ... Casey was observed by a neighbour backing her vehicle up to the house and ... another neighbour reported her borrowing a shovel ... I suspect that Caylee was buried on June 18th in the Anthony's back yard ... the area which was hit on by the dog/s.

Janet
_____

Eyewitness News Reveals Remote Area Where Casey Made Calls
POSTED: 5:11 pm EDT August 14, 2008
UPDATED: 11:26 am EDT August 15, 2008

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it's the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture.

Channel 9 has learned that the day after Caylee disappeared, Casey was in a somewhat remote area just a few miles from the Anthonys' home. Channel 9 has learned documents show that, for some reason, Casey Anthony came to the area less than ten minutes and less than five miles from her parents' Lee Vista home. There are acres of woods and scrub and there's lots of water. By day, there's very little traffic that comes through the area and not much lighting at night.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

Hi and welcome back Janet!Good to read you.
I haven't seen anything official about the pings on June 17th and also about the shovel and the car backing in on June 18th.There was some confusion on that...some reports said she borrowed the shovel on the 17th(for only one hour)and backed the car in the garage on June 18th.I'm not sure if we got that all cleared up because I fell behind on my reading.But other Monkey's might know for sure.

Karma, the issue of the shovel and the car backed into the driveway was resolved for me in reading the 400+ page documents.  They both happened on June 18th.  As I was reading I remember thinking, no confusion here, both at the same time.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: August 31, 2008, 06:41:36 PM »

Cindy's answers remind me of Julia Renfro.  They are both FOS and are hiding something.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #951 on: August 31, 2008, 06:42:38 PM »

Do we have a map of tha area on 417 where that lady said she saw a girl with a shovel????

The pinging from Casey's cell phone implies she was in a remote area near the airport on June 17th for less than ten minutes.  The shovel did not enter the picture until the next day.

I contend that Casey was driving around on June 17th ... one day following her daughter's death ... contemplating where to bury her.

However ... when you consider that on June 18th ... Casey was observed by a neighbour backing her vehicle up to the house and ... another neighbour reported her borrowing a shovel ... I suspect that Caylee was buried on June 18th in the Anthony's back yard ... the area which was hit on by the dog/s.

Janet
_____

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it's the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture.

Channel 9 has learned that the day after Caylee disappeared, Casey was in a somewhat remote area just a few miles from the Anthonys' home. Channel 9 has learned documents show that, for some reason, Casey Anthony came to the area less than ten minutes and less than five miles from her parents' Lee Vista home. There are acres of woods and scrub and there's lots of water. By day, there's very little traffic that comes through the area and not much lighting at night.

I haven't seen anything official about the pings on June 17th and also about the shovel and the car backing in on June 18th.There was some confusion on that...some reports said she borrowed the shovel on the 17th(for only one hour)and backed the car in the garage on June 18th.I'm not sure if we got that all cleared up because I fell behind on my reading.But other Monkey's might know for sure.

Karma, the issue of the shovel and the car backed into the driveway was resolved for me in reading the 400+ page documents.  They both happened on June 18th.  As I was reading I remember thinking, no confusion here, both at the same time.
Thanks AZGrama
I haven't read all of that yet.

Karma Is Coming

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #952 on: August 31, 2008, 06:42:51 PM »

Oh carpe, I know your post was dead serious, but really funny when you said you gag when your tater chips are stale...

I have a tricky stomach.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: August 31, 2008, 06:43:30 PM »

On my last post, it has a link to this persons facebook and some comments he posted on a automotive site. Lookat his comment on July 13th....his name on that site is nitrouspowrdss

OK, I see this guy and I've found his real name.  I also see it appears that he went to the same HS as Casey.  Why is it we are interrested in him other than that post on July 13?
I fround this at WS
LE confirmed he lives at Sawgrass in their documents Found on page 45/171 of the second PDF (2 of 3 PDFs). He never got back to them as we know it. However, he is connected with the whole Lake Vaj party scene in direct connection with Casey. www.myspace.com/lakevaj1 you can see they are friends thru the Lake Vaj site.

Another strange thing. Sniped from a forum I found him on...

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9378026

6/03/08
Quit my job today!!!
Well its official. I quit Don Reid Ford today. My last day isnt until the 17th but I already feel so much better. Im going to Muscle Cars and Handlebars over on Orange and Landstreet.

and then on this date

7/13/08

Ok guys I have some rather bad news. I am no longer going to be working at Muscle Cars. I will be moving and once I figure out where I am going I will let you know and if we can do something there then I will make sure to. Sorry to dissapoint but things just arent working out over there... If anyone has any questions please call me at 321 XXX XXXX. Thanks

Dante

So, He's MOVING, but doesn't know yet where he is going! I bet you he's one of the same characters LP & LE are trailing that where in town and now are not in town...

Funny that he never got back to LE after they left him a note on his door. Wonder if there is a connection about the date he is now leaving his new job????

This was 2 or 3 days before Casey was arrested.

Someone help me look into this. I think it's worth looking in to.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: August 31, 2008, 06:44:29 PM »

lHoley shit!

Read this.......

what do you think?
Relative?

Not sure but I'd hate to be judged by all of my relatives.

I think we need not lose sight of Casey Anthony.  Her friends are all cooperating, it's Casey who isn't.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #955 on: August 31, 2008, 06:44:42 PM »

lHoley shit!

Read this.......

what do you think?
Relative?

same last name as Amy...?

I would love to know who is flipping the 6 figure bill for Casey's lawyer...someone must really like her or the lawyer is very generous, and donating his time for a worthy worthless cause. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #956 on: August 31, 2008, 06:45:06 PM »

Cindy's answers remind me of Julia Renfro.  They are both FOS and are hiding something.

Agree.  She always answers first by re-asking the question...IE: A reporter asks "Do you believe what Casey is saying?" and Cindy replies with "Do I believe what Casey is saying? Yes I believe what she is saying."  or if they ask a really tough question she fires right back with "What have you 'insert maggot or leach here depending on which she is using that day' what have you done to find my granddaughter?"
She always seems to answer a question by first re-stating the question, as to give herself more time to process is and run down to the list of responses that are acceptable according to the 30 day plan.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: August 31, 2008, 06:45:32 PM »

Janet
_____

Hi Karma

I think my hard drive crashed yesterday ... my hard drive that contains all my precious Natalee Holloway files. 

I don't know for sure that it crashed but ... it sounded like a death rattle ... then my screen went blank and ... the instruction tell me that I have to enter some disk to reboot it.  Youngest son will be home tomorrow.  He will know what to do.  In the meantime ... I am using his old computer in the room he occupied prior to getting married two years ago.

The good news!  This guy backed up all my files last Tuesday so nearly everything saved prior to that day has been protected.  However ... since then I have been accumulated a lot of files on the Caylee Anthony Case and ... if the hard drive did crash ... I have lost it all.  On the other hand ... if my Caylee Anthony iresearch can be retrieved ... I will share with you what I accumulated in regards to the following rough Timeline.

Janet

_______

TIMELINE ACCORDING TO MEDIA SOURCES:

June 15:  Fathers Day at Caylee‘s Great Grandparents
June 16:  George sees Caylee and Casey leave residence at 12:50 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy - 3:00 PM-4:00 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach  George and Cindy - 6:00 pm-7:30 PM
June 17:  Ten minute pinging from Casey’s cell phone - Airport
June 18:  Casey backs vehicle up to the house and borrows a shovel from a neighbour.

June 18:  Cell phone activity.
June 22-24:  Two gas tanks are stolen from the Anthony‘s shed.
June 24:  George reported the theft.
June 24:  Casey comes home without Caylee while George is home alone.
June 24:  George discovers stolen gas tanks in Casey‘s trunk.
July 15:  Cindy states to 911 operator that she just picked up impounded vehicle.
July 15:  Cindy states to 911 operator that vehicle smell like a "dead body".

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #958 on: August 31, 2008, 06:46:00 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys!   I've been reading the case documents and came across something odd....you may of already discussed this...I don't know.
When George walked to the car with the man from the tow company he told the guy that his daughter had been missing for awhile and now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter.  Didn't they find the car before they located Casey?
When George opened the car door a very foul odor came from inside the car and the tow lot man said "that's rotten".  George made no comment at all.  Isn't that a little odd?
George opened the trunk and the found a white garbage bag filled with papers, a pizza box, and maggots.  The tow lot guy threw the bag over the fence near the tow lot's dumpster.  Could this be the dumpster that the cops took so many pictures of???

So, maybe it was just that simple.

Casey did it.

George either had a feeling or knew, and did not say a word.

Cindy did not have a feeling or know, that is why she followed through with the 911 call.

I don't know about you guys, but I gag when my chips are stale. If there was a rotten bag of stuff in a car, I would have hurled right there. I would have been
gagging, trying not to smell it, and I would have done anything to get rid of it,
*** UNLESS *** I knew in advance that somebody might be dead.

Mr. Birch probably did not question it because George Anthony was acting
like it was just another day at the office.

The bag had to be filled with more than just papers and a discarded pizza box
to draw maggots and blow flies. It was not inspected further becaused it smelled
awful, and George Anthony did not say a word.

A white trash bag with blue handles sounds like the kind a person uses at
home. It does not sound like the description of a bag used at a business,
or the kind found in the dumpster from a business.

She may have bagged her up like trash, put a butt load of papers and
a pizza box on top to hide it. Put it in the trunk of the car, staged the
car to either look stolen, or actually hope that someone stole it. She
left her purse in the front seat, nobody does that.

Mr. Birch may have unknowingly thown Caylee away in his own dumpster. It
is not his fault if that happened, how could anyone have known? He had
no idea whatsoever of what kind of psychological lab experiment gone
wrong of a family that he was dealing with. Even if he said the smell reminded
him of the suicide car, he just had no clue at all, George was acting like
nothing was wrong.

He knew more, much more.

wind up.

Does anyone know what time the car was picked up?And was it George alone picking up car?
Anyone know the time of the first 911 call?(ok,I can find that myself)
Does anyone know exactly when the tow co. sent out the registered letter stating they towed the car?

Hey Karma,  my recollection is that Cindy and George both went to the impound lot early in the morning.  Cindy raised a rukus (surprise me) over the price and wanted a discount.  So Sorry, no discount.  Impound would not take check or cc only cash.  They left and George came back with cash.  Release time on the paperwork was 13.55.  Don't remember for certain about your other questions.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #959 on: August 31, 2008, 06:47:27 PM »

lHoley shit!

Read this.......

what do you think?
Relative?

Not sure but I'd hate to be judged by all of my relatives.

I think we need not lose sight of Casey Anthony.  Her friends are all cooperating, it's Casey who isn't.

I agree...and apologize for my last post

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.