April 26, 2024, 06:13:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363469 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #960 on: August 31, 2008, 06:47:55 PM »

Now, the magical 100 million dollar questions...

HOW DID GEORGE KNOW THERE WAS ALSO A LAUNDRY DETERGENT BOTTLE IN THE BAG?

HOW DID CINDY KNOW THERE WERE MAGGOTS AND PIZZA IN IT?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: August 31, 2008, 06:47:56 PM »

Oh carpe, I know your post was dead serious, but really funny when you said you gag when your tater chips are stale...

Carpe, you didn't answer my email last nite.............

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 31, 2008, 06:49:59 PM »

Department of Useless Information:

I grew up in Orlando, but haven't lived there in 50 years or even been back all that much. It's strange to "kinda" know the area yet not know it at all. I lived up closer to what's called Executive Airport and the old T G Lee Dairy, and Fern Creek. And various lakes. All I vaguely recall of 'down south' there is maybe poke salad, orange groves and sandlot baseball that went on and on after dark.

And I guess mosquitos. That's what Orange County was formerly called, Mosquito, maybe in my grandfather's time.

So why do the Anthonys not have enough sense to keep their lying mouths shut? Is Cindy for instance that desperate for attention? Does she really think a cadaver trained dog's brain doesn't know one scent from another just because she'd like Stupid People to believe that to be so?

Cindy's answers remind me of Julia Renfro.  They are both FOS and are hiding something.

Agree.  She always answers first by re-asking the question...IE: A reporter asks "Do you believe what Casey is saying?" and Cindy replies with "Do I believe what Casey is saying? Yes I believe what she is saying."  or if they ask a really tough question she fires right back with "What have you 'insert maggot or leach here depending on which she is using that day' what have you done to find my granddaughter?"
She always seems to answer a question by first re-stating the question, as to give herself more time to process is and run down to the list of responses that are acceptable according to the 30 day plan.

I agree.  I remember someone who was on trial and when the prosecutor asked a question he would say can you repeat the question.  It gave him time to answer.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #963 on: August 31, 2008, 06:52:39 PM »

Department of Useless Information:

I grew up in Orlando, but haven't lived there in 50 years or even been back all that much. It's strange to "kinda" know the area yet not know it at all. I lived up closer to what's called Executive Airport and the old T G Lee Dairy, and Fern Creek. And various lakes. All I vaguely recall of 'down south' there is maybe poke salad, orange groves and sandlot baseball that went on and on after dark.

And I guess mosquitos. That's what Orange County was formerly called, Mosquito, maybe in my grandfather's time.

So why do the Anthonys not have enough sense to keep their lying mouths shut? Is Cindy for instance that desperate for attention? Does she really think a cadaver trained dog's brain doesn't know one scent from another just because she'd like Stupid People to believe that to be so?

Cindy's answers remind me of Julia Renfro.  They are both FOS and are hiding something.

Agree.  She always answers first by re-asking the question...IE: A reporter asks "Do you believe what Casey is saying?" and Cindy replies with "Do I believe what Casey is saying? Yes I believe what she is saying."  or if they ask a really tough question she fires right back with "What have you 'insert maggot or leach here depending on which she is using that day' what have you done to find my granddaughter?"
She always seems to answer a question by first re-stating the question, as to give herself more time to process is and run down to the list of responses that are acceptable according to the 30 day plan.

I agree.  I remember someone who was on trial and when the prosecutor asked a question he would say can you repeat the question.  It gave him time to answer.

Yes, that is were I am pulling it from, my childhood of watching Matlock with my grandmother.  Also reminds me of a spelling-bee how you ask them to repeat the word, use it in a sentence, and then for the definition.  Its like she is trying to process the best way to handle it, or if she can not handle it she ignores like she suddenly is hard of hearing with a "what? huh? what did you say? get off my property". 
If you do not want people to suspect you..then do not be suspicious!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: August 31, 2008, 06:52:58 PM »

Janet -

load your files here before you have a total crash.

http://carbonite.com/

it's 60 dollars per year and it loads them off sight automatically.

you can recover them with the click of one button.

if your HD crashes, you are out those files.

if you load them to carbonite - you can recover them to the new hd in an instant.

they can also be loaded to a new pc or laptop just as easily and they will file themselves.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: August 31, 2008, 06:53:18 PM »

sorry if I missed something..but, is Red searching with TES?

"God dont like ugly"
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #966 on: August 31, 2008, 06:53:19 PM »

Karma, forgot to add, George came back with cash and gas cans.  I would assume Cindy was with him on this trip, she would have to drive their car home as he was driving Casey's car home.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: August 31, 2008, 06:54:27 PM »

I had assumed for whatever reason that the bag was just full of trash, then there was a bottle of laundry detergent in the trunk and a box of pizza in it... neither of which were in the bag.  But if these items were actually altogether in the bag, and the tow guy chucked the bag over the fence w/out looking in it (I don't believe he did?), then yeah- how the hell do they know what was in there?

Did cops say they found a pizza in the trunk?  And who keeps a half-eaten pizza in the trunk of their car? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: August 31, 2008, 06:54:59 PM »

Janet -

if you load them to carbonite - you can recover them to the new hd in an instant.

they can also be loaded to a new pc or laptop just as easily and they will file themselves.

Sorry to be off topic, but I use this service for our family owned business.  It has saved us much time, hassell, and headache after a crash.  Very much worth the money spent.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: August 31, 2008, 06:55:53 PM »

Just like my RM!!!!!  me "Where were you when the tire went flat?"  him- "What do you mean where was I when the tire when flat."  me- "just what I said"  him- "Well, where else would I be except where I was supposed to be" me -"oh nevermind"  him "no no, this is obviously important to you, let's get it straight"  me "augggggggggggggg"

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: August 31, 2008, 06:57:42 PM »

I had assumed for whatever reason that the bag was just full of trash, then there was a bottle of laundry detergent in the trunk and a box of pizza in it... neither of which were in the bag.  But if these items were actually altogether in the bag, and the tow guy chucked the bag over the fence w/out looking in it (I don't believe he did?), then yeah- how the hell do they know what was in there?

Did cops say they found a pizza in the trunk?  And who keeps a half-eaten pizza in the trunk of their car? 

Also,

Someone posted before that Casey ordered a pizza during the time period in
question. I would love to see some confirmation on that.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #971 on: August 31, 2008, 06:57:53 PM »

On my last post, it has a link to this persons facebook and some comments he posted on a automotive site. Lookat his comment on July 13th....his name on that site is nitrouspowrdss

OK, I see this guy and I've found his real name.  I also see it appears that he went to the same HS as Casey.  Why is it we are interrested in him other than that post on July 13?
I fround this at WS
LE confirmed he lives at Sawgrass in their documents Found on page 45/171 of the second PDF (2 of 3 PDFs). He never got back to them as we know it. However, he is connected with the whole Lake Vaj party scene in direct connection with Casey. www.myspace.com/lakevaj1 you can see they are friends thru the Lake Vaj site.

Another strange thing. Sniped from a forum I found him on...

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9378026

6/03/08
Quit my job today!!!
Well its official. I quit Don Reid Ford today. My last day isnt until the 17th but I already feel so much better. Im going to Muscle Cars and Handlebars over on Orange and Landstreet.

and then on this date

7/13/08

Ok guys I have some rather bad news. I am no longer going to be working at Muscle Cars. I will be moving and once I figure out where I am going I will let you know and if we can do something there then I will make sure to. Sorry to dissapoint but things just arent working out over there... If anyone has any questions please call me at 321 XXX XXXX. Thanks

Dante

So, He's MOVING, but doesn't know yet where he is going! I bet you he's one of the same characters LP & LE are trailing that where in town and now are not in town...

Funny that he never got back to LE after they left him a note on his door. Wonder if there is a connection about the date he is now leaving his new job????

This was 2 or 3 days before Casey was arrested.

Someone help me look into this. I think it's worth looking in to.
That is kinda strange....leaving one job on June 17th then leaving another,or moving out of state by July 13th or so.321 is one of the area codes Casey gave Lee in their coded jail conversation.She said check area codes 954,407 and 321 when they were talking about the fictional Zanaida or whoever she thought kidnapped Caylee.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: August 31, 2008, 06:58:20 PM »

sorry if I missed something..but, is Red searching with TES?

I'm not at liberty to say 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #973 on: August 31, 2008, 06:58:24 PM »

Not to sound gross, but wouldn't a bag with a body in it be heavy?  Not so easy to chuck, and personally I think that looking at the bag you would be able to see the body if it was a white trash bag as I am able to see trash that is pressed up against our trash bags that are white. 
I do not think that the driver threw anything away, if it was towed they are not supposed to touch anything within the car itself until after a certain period of time and after sufficient notification or attempts to notify the rightfull owner.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #974 on: August 31, 2008, 06:58:44 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys!   I've been reading the case documents and came across something odd....you may of already discussed this...I don't know.
When George walked to the car with the man from the tow company he told the guy that his daughter had been missing for awhile and now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter.  Didn't they find the car before they located Casey?
When George opened the car door a very foul odor came from inside the car and the tow lot man said "that's rotten".  George made no comment at all.  Isn't that a little odd?
George opened the trunk and the found a white garbage bag filled with papers, a pizza box, and maggots.  The tow lot guy threw the bag over the fence near the tow lot's dumpster.  Could this be the dumpster that the cops took so many pictures of???

So, maybe it was just that simple.

Casey did it.

George either had a feeling or knew, and did not say a word.

Cindy did not have a feeling or know, that is why she followed through with the 911 call.

I don't know about you guys, but I gag when my chips are stale. If there was a rotten bag of stuff in a car, I would have hurled right there. I would have been
gagging, trying not to smell it, and I would have done anything to get rid of it,
*** UNLESS *** I knew in advance that somebody might be dead.

Mr. Birch probably did not question it because George Anthony was acting
like it was just another day at the office.

The bag had to be filled with more than just papers and a discarded pizza box
to draw maggots and blow flies. It was not inspected further becaused it smelled
awful, and George Anthony did not say a word.

A white trash bag with blue handles sounds like the kind a person uses at
home. It does not sound like the description of a bag used at a business,
or the kind found in the dumpster from a business.

She may have bagged her up like trash, put a butt load of papers and
a pizza box on top to hide it. Put it in the trunk of the car, staged the
car to either look stolen, or actually hope that someone stole it. She
left her purse in the front seat, nobody does that.

Mr. Birch may have unknowingly thown Caylee away in his own dumpster. It
is not his fault if that happened, how could anyone have known? He had
no idea whatsoever of what kind of psychological lab experiment gone
wrong of a family that he was dealing with. Even if he said the smell reminded
him of the suicide car, he just had no clue at all, George was acting like
nothing was wrong.

*** It is really important to note though, that George said MY DAUGHTER WILL
NOT LET ME SEE OUR GRANDDAUGHTER. I FOUND MY DAUGHTER, BUT I'M
STILL LOOKING FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER.

Those words totally contradict anything he has ever said in any media interviews.

He knew more, much more.

Caylee may be at the landfill where the dumpster's ultimately contents
wind up.

She may be in the bottom of a white trash bag with blue handles.
Does anyone know what time the car was picked up?And was it George alone picking up car?
Anyone know the time of the first 911 call?(ok,I can find that myself)
Does anyone know exactly when the tow co. sent out the registered letter stating they towed the car?

George says Cindy called police at 8:30 pm. Per the police report, Cindy found Casey at 7:30 pm at Tony’s, per the #  for Amy they got out of the front seat of the car after picking it up
 and here's the other info you were asking for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401921,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

CINDY ANTHONY: All right, here's what happened. 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, brings the car home, pizza smell in the back trunk. No evidence of Caylee, no evidence of Casey.
I didn't have any issues, did I? What time did I make the 911 call? Ok? I found a pair of pants in the back seat. And, by the way, the two pair of shoes were left in the back seat.
I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with other wash that I had that day, not knowing that that might become evidence.
And that night when the police arrived at my house, the first thing I said "I took a pair of pants out of the car and I washed them." Do you think that they cared? No, they didn't care

Also in my reading today, Casey tells police her car ran out of gas, that it showed 1/2 tank, there is a point when picking up the car that the gage was showing empty or so it's been said. Also Casey said 2 guys helped push her into the parking lot, could be a lie, if not, I wonder if anyone has come forward about that to give a time.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: August 31, 2008, 06:58:45 PM »

"God dont like ugly"
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #976 on: August 31, 2008, 06:58:51 PM »

Janet -

Sorry to be off topic, but I use this service for our family owned business.  It has saved us much time, hassell, and headache after a crash.  Very much worth the money spent.

I wish I would have had that today.......I lost everything.....grandkids pics....everything

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: August 31, 2008, 06:59:55 PM »

Janet -

Thanks Rob.

I made the decision not to turn my computer on again.  I will let youngest son deal with it when he and wife get back tomorrow from a long weekend trip to Seattle.

I had myself a pity party for most of yesterday over this happening but ... then when I began to read about the impending hurricane and ... the evacuations ... I put things into perspective and ... reconsidered my selfish state.

Rob ... thanks again for your concern.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: August 31, 2008, 07:01:02 PM »

Nikki -    You're funny
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: August 31, 2008, 07:02:59 PM »

I literally hate to believe that Casey could throw the baby away.

However, all of her psychotic actions point to... she could do it, and

not even think twice about it.

Desperate people, do nasty desperate things. If it turns out to be that

is what happened... after observing her for all this time, I would not wind

up surprised.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.