April 25, 2024, 01:59:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363227 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #980 on: August 31, 2008, 07:04:11 PM »

Now, the magical 100 million dollar questions...

HOW DID GEORGE KNOW THERE WAS ALSO A LAUNDRY DETERGENT BOTTLE IN THE BAG?

HOW DID CINDY KNOW THERE WERE MAGGOTS AND PIZZA IN IT?

I had assumed for whatever reason that the bag was just full of trash, then there was a bottle of laundry detergent in the trunk and a box of pizza in it... neither of which were in the bag.  But if these items were actually altogether in the bag, and the tow guy chucked the bag over the fence w/out looking in it (I don't believe he did?), then yeah- how the hell do they know what was in there?

Did cops say they found a pizza in the trunk?  And who keeps a half-eaten pizza in the trunk of their car? 

Also,

Someone posted before that Casey ordered a pizza during the time period in
question. I would love to see some confirmation on that.

bro, you know as well as I do that the blackjack stealing nanny ordered it in her name and used her credit card... and it's all missing now otherwise Casey could PROVE that she had nothing to do with this entire mess.

That is one diabolical and quick thinking nanny - she should work for Dr. Evil.

Casey has had by someone she trusted.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: August 31, 2008, 07:04:35 PM »

They didn't....probably thought we'd believe them, like all their other stories.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: August 31, 2008, 07:05:00 PM »

lHoley shit!

Read this.......
http://www.corporations.org/wmi/huizenga.html

what do you think?
Relative?

Not sure but I'd hate to be judged by all of my relatives.

I think we need not lose sight of Casey Anthony.  Her friends are all cooperating, it's Casey who isn't.

Deputy Connected To Casey Anthony Fired
Wed., Aug. 27, 2008

... A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

When Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asked Pasley about being a character witness for her, Pasley said "I?ll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think it's going to help your case."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: August 31, 2008, 07:05:55 PM »

I wonder what gave Cindy the impression that the cops didn't care if she washed Casey's pants? Maybe they were instantly on "alert" when she told them, but decided not to outwardly react.  If they play dumb, or like they're totally on her side or that they trust her judgement, she might confide more than she would otherwise.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #984 on: August 31, 2008, 07:06:13 PM »

I had assumed for whatever reason that the bag was just full of trash, then there was a bottle of laundry detergent in the trunk and a box of pizza in it... neither of which were in the bag.  But if these items were actually altogether in the bag, and the tow guy chucked the bag over the fence w/out looking in it (I don't believe he did?), then yeah- how the hell do they know what was in there?

Did cops say they found a pizza in the trunk?  And who keeps a half-eaten pizza in the trunk of their car? 

Not to sound gross, but wouldn't a bag with a body in it be heavy?  Not so easy to chuck, and personally I think that looking at the bag you would be able to see the body if it was a white trash bag as I am able to see trash that is pressed up against our trash bags that are white. 
I do not think that the driver threw anything away, if it was towed they are not supposed to touch anything within the car itself until after a certain period of time and after sufficient notification or attempts to notify the rightfull owner.

Yes but...

In the pages of the 400 docs released by Orlando LE, there are sworn statements

by Mr. Birch, the owner of the tow yard, that he did in fact throw the bag over

the fence.

Caylee was only 35 pounds.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #985 on: August 31, 2008, 07:07:12 PM »

lHoley shit!

Read this.......
http://www.corporations.org/wmi/huizenga.html

what do you think?
Relative?

Not sure but I'd hate to be judged by all of my relatives.

I think we need not lose sight of Casey Anthony.  Her friends are all cooperating, it's Casey who isn't.

Deputy Connected To Casey Anthony Fired
Wed., Aug. 27, 2008

... A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

When Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asked Pasley about being a character witness for her, Pasley said "I?ll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think it's going to help your case."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/

That right there speaks volumes.  Anymore account on what he had to say that would NOT help the case?
Jesse's dad was pretty quick to note that Casey was always complaining about her control freak of a mother.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: August 31, 2008, 07:07:32 PM »

I think it was Mark Fuhrman found on Casey's phone records a phone call for pizza during the mystery period.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: August 31, 2008, 07:08:39 PM »

What's sitting in the house of horrors driveway?....on granny cam.
(besides the guy with the red hat)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #988 on: August 31, 2008, 07:10:04 PM »

I think it was Mark Fuhrman found on Casey's phone records a phone call for pizza during the mystery period.

That is how I remember it too.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #989 on: August 31, 2008, 07:10:33 PM »

Not to sound gross, but wouldn't a bag with a body in it be heavy?  Not so easy to chuck, and personally I think that looking at the bag you would be able to see the body if it was a white trash bag as I am able to see trash that is pressed up against our trash bags that are white. 
I do not think that the driver threw anything away, if it was towed they are not supposed to touch anything within the car itself until after a certain period of time and after sufficient notification or attempts to notify the rightfull owner.

Yes but...

In the pages of the 400 docs released by Orlando LE, there are sworn statements

by Mr. Birch, the owner of the tow yard, that he did in fact throw the bag over

the fence.

Caylee was only 35 pounds.

Missed that I need to go back and re-read some of these interviews.  At this point so many of them just run together! 
Does anyone know if that area behind the fence had been search and sniffed out by the dogs?  Not sure if a bagged body would give off a sign, but if it was such a horrible stench then maybe.

Very interesting though...

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: August 31, 2008, 07:11:30 PM »

looks like a tent....is there a vigil tonight at the house?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #991 on: August 31, 2008, 07:12:02 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY: All right, here's what happened. 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, brings the car home, pizza smell in the back trunk. No evidence of Caylee, no evidence of Casey.
I didn't have any issues, did I? What time did I make the 911 call? [/color]Ok?[/color] I found a pair of pants in the back seat. And, by the way, the two pair of shoes were left in the back seat.
I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with other wash that I had that day, not knowing that that might become evidence.
And that night when the police arrived at my house, the first thing I said "I took a pair of pants out of the car and I washed them." Do you think that they cared? No, they didn't care

here is a perfect example of how Cindy's brain works.

does she ever answer the question?

answer - NO.

she even acknowledges the question, yet never answers it.

+++

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: August 31, 2008, 07:14:22 PM »

I know it's a stupid question but did the Anthony's help search or  with supplies today?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #993 on: August 31, 2008, 07:15:18 PM »

Not to play Devil's Advocate (and I really mean Devil's considering its Casey we are talking about here)  BUT if the tow truck guy did dispose of the bag by tossing it over the fence, and Caylee was its contents, than technically Casey is right when she says she does not know where Caylee is.  That could be her mental justification right there, and George's too for that matter.  PURE SPECULATION...
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT defending Casey or George Anthony.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: August 31, 2008, 07:15:33 PM »

The other day I bougth a large quantity of meat. The blood come out of the bag and made a mess my car seats. when I was cleaning the seat with towel paper, my little baby start crying and I had to go back in to my house, I completely forget about the blood in my car and the next day it was a terrible odor coming out from my car, the towel paper was the worst thing .....it was really disgusting. I had to pay 120 dollars to wash my seats.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: August 31, 2008, 07:17:05 PM »

George says Cindy called police at 8:30 pm. Per the police report, Cindy found Casey at 7:30 pm at Tony’s, per the #  for Amy they got out of the front seat of the car after picking it up
 and here's the other info you were asking for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401921,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

CINDY ANTHONY: All right, here's what happened. 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, brings the car home, pizza smell in the back trunk. No evidence of Caylee, no evidence of Casey.
I didn't have any issues, did I? What time did I make the 911 call? Ok? I found a pair of pants in the back seat. And, by the way, the two pair of shoes were left in the back seat.
I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with other wash that I had that day, not knowing that that might become evidence.
And that night when the police arrived at my house, the first thing I said "I took a pair of pants out of the car and I washed them." Do you think that they cared? No, they didn't care

Also in my reading today, Casey tells police her car ran out of gas, that it showed 1/2 tank, there is a point when picking up the car that the gage was showing empty or so it's been said. Also Casey said 2 guys helped push her into the parking lot, could be a lie, if not, I wonder if anyone has come forward about that to give a time.

jmo

4th_kids ... Thank you.

I read somewhere that Casey called a friend to pick her up when she ran out of gas.

This is so strange.  In spite of hubby's nagging instructions to check the guage ... I have run out of gas twice over the years.

In each incidence ... the person I contacted for assistance ... drove me to a service station where I put down a deposit down on a plastic container which I filled up with gas and ... was then driven back to my car.

Why would Casey abondon her vehicle?  It does not make sense.

Janet   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: August 31, 2008, 07:18:39 PM »

I think Cindy Anthony looks LOST and in disbelief.

Klaas ... Cindy's desperate futile attempts for over a month to deny the reality of this horrific situation ... the horrific situation that threatens her very being ... has take its toll.

Janet

This past week, on NG's show, a psychiatrist/psycologist said this about the unrealistic things we've been seeing Cindy say/experience:   UNDOING.  The psychiatrist said in her field they call it "undoing"...that's when you (Cindy) notice what someone's doing something so heinous, so difficult to comprehend, that in a flash you know it's true and then you quickly undo it.  Undoing something that she's (Cindy) already noticed; she denies, she disavows, then she tells the truth and then she lies to herself and others.   

So, what we're seeing Cindy go through appears to have a clinical explanation.  Hmmm...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: August 31, 2008, 07:19:20 PM »

What's sitting in the house of horrors driveway?....on granny cam.
(besides the guy with the red hat)

Yard sale?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #998 on: August 31, 2008, 07:20:21 PM »

George says Cindy called police at 8:30 pm. Per the police report, Cindy found Casey at 7:30 pm at Tony’s, per the #  for Amy they got out of the front seat of the car after picking it up
 and here's the other info you were asking for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401921,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

I didn't have any issues, did I? What time did I make the 911 call? Ok? I found a pair of pants in the back seat. And, by the way, the two pair of shoes were left in the back seat.

Also in my reading today, Casey tells police her car ran out of gas, that it showed 1/2 tank, there is a point when picking up the car that the gage was showing empty or so it's been said. Also Casey said 2 guys helped push her into the parking lot, could be a lie, if not, I wonder if anyone has come forward about that to give a time.

jmo

4th_kids ... Thank you.

I read somewhere that Casey called a friend to pick her up when she ran out of gas.

This is so strange.  In spite of hubby's nagging instructions to check the guage ... I have run out of gas twice over the years.

In each incidence ... the person I contacted for assistance ... drove me to a service station where I put down a deposit down on a plastic container which I filled up with gas and ... was then driven back to my car.

Why would Casey abondon her vehicle?  It does not make sense.

Janet   

Just to expand on that topic a bit, do we know who this person was who picked her up and gave her a ride?  Also, if this turns out to be a murder investigation and that was the "body dump" would this person be held as an accomplice?
I would like to read this person's statement of that night, Casey's mood/actions, why it was abandoned...
Very good point Janet!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #999 on: August 31, 2008, 07:20:30 PM »

I've never thrown a body in a bag over a fence, so I have no real idea.

a dead body would be dead weight.

35 pounds would be throwing 3 bowling balls in a bag over a fence.

I would hope to God he would notice that - but who knows with Mr. Birch.

unGodly strength

a nose that can smell a cadaver

and the brain of a mud dauber.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.