March 28, 2024, 06:50:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362057 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2008, 03:32:46 PM »

Arrest Warrant
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony%20Warrant.pdf

This is the warrant for Casey's arrest last night.  It's in .pdf format, so I can't do a copy and paste or change it to a .jpg   Does anyone have magical powers with .pdf files?
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2008, 03:33:30 PM »

Whose arse is in front of the cam?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2008, 03:33:30 PM »

I tried to make that smooth I was too slow.

My computer is so slow that I wouldn't notice. I did make sure the door was locked for you, since I still had all my steps in place.  Don't want our hand model to break a nail....

Lala's, the link was put in there, eventually.  Patience is a virtue and cabs work...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2008, 03:33:33 PM »

Im sorry I hate to sound like a broken record but I cant find the neigbors statment...
when did casey borrow the shovel?
Back in the driveway?

I have a reason for asking I really do..

From the Timeline thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3217.msg422642#new

6/18  Casey backs car into Anthony’s garage which is unusual.  (Neighbor)
6/18 Casey borrows neighbors shovel for 1 hr from Anthony’s neighbor
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2008, 03:33:55 PM »

Probably a repost:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee3008aug30,0,3047015.story

Bondsman rescinds Casey Anthony's bail
Check charges put Casey Anthony back in jail

Sarah Lundy, Amy L. Edwards and Helen Eckinger

Sentinel Staff Writers

1:47 PM EDT, August 30, 2008

Hours before she was to see a judge this morning on new charges, the earlier bail keeping Casey Anthony -- mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie -- out of jail was rescinded early Saturday by the Clearwater bondsman who helped secure her freedom last week.

This afternoon, Anthony appeared before Judge Mike Miller at the Orange County Jail on new charges stemming from $746.87 in checks a friend accused her of stealing in July. During the hearing, which lasted for little more than a minute, Anthony looked impassively at Miller as he informed her of her rights and set her bail on the latest charges at $3,000.

To get out of jail now, Anthony would have to post $503,200 in bail.

Investigators took her back into custody Friday night as people gathered outside her home and jeered, calling her a murderer and baby killer.

Al Estes Bail Bond Agency of Clearwater endorsed, or turned in, the bail bond on the original charges. Anthony again is being held on those original counts as well. Officials were expected to retrieve the ankle-monitoring system from her parents' home, pretty much ruling out any immediate release.

Friday, the 22-year-old mother showed little emotion as she walked out of her parents' east Orange County home with her wrists handcuffed behind her back and was placed in the front seat of an unmarked patrol car.

Anthony, who was wearing a T-shirt that read, "Have you seen me?" with Caylee's picture on the front, was taken to the sheriff's headquarters before being transported to the Orange County Jail. She had not been booked by early today.

Casey Anthony's attorney, José Baez, said law enforcement is more interested in making his client look bad than finding the missing girl.

Speaking outside the Anthony house late Friday night, Baez said sheriff's detectives "decided to make a spectacle of this event."

"They chose this moment to grandstand and to utilize their power to go ahead and make an arrest on something that they knew two months ago," he said as Cindy Anthony, the child's grandmother, stood by his side.

Baez pointed out that homicide, not economic-crimes detectives, arrested Anthony.

The attorney said he was aware Anthony was possibly going to be arrested Friday night. He said he told detectives via fax he would surrender her. But that didn't happen.

"When they knew a lot of people were going to be here, a lot of cameras were going to be here, and they decide to put on a little show on minor economic crimes," he said. "They're more interested in making her look bad . . . instead of finding Caylee."

Many in the crowd clapped at seeing Anthony taken away by authorities about 8:30 p.m.

"I'm happy that they finally took her," said Theresa Rider, 71, of Orlando who went to the house because she wanted to express her opinion to the Anthony family.

Like Rider, many in the crowd showed up at Anthony's Hopespring Drive home out of frustration that Casey Anthony was free. She was released last week after a bounty hunter from California helped post her $500,200 bail.

Several came with signs that read, "Rot in Jail," and "Who is the bigger liar? Cindy Anthony or Killer Casey? May God have mercy on you."

Earlier in the evening, Cindy Anthony came outside to talk to a woman who was chanting, "Casey Anthony is a murderer!" She invited the woman who identified herself as Kittie Gonzalez to come inside to sit and talk, but Gonzalez refused.

Gonzalez asked Cindy Anthony whether she asked her daughter where Caylee is located. "Yes, and she doesn't know," Cindy Anthony replied.

"She deserves to go to jail," Ashley Griffin, 23, of Christmas said, standing on the sidewalk in front of the Anthony house with a sign.

Those milling about Hopespring Drive watched as more than a half-dozen patrol cars pulled up shortly before 8:30 p.m. The lead detective -- Yuri Melich -- went inside with others. They emerged less than 10 minutes later with Anthony.

The allegations of stealing checks were first mentioned when Anthony was arrested July 16 on charges of child neglect and filing a false statement to law enforcement.

Her friend, Amy Huizenga, 24, filed the complaint with Orlando police after she found checks missing from her car, which she had lent to Anthony.

Detectives say Anthony stole checks and cashed five of them -- three for purchases at Target, one for groceries at Winn-Dixie and one for $250 in cash.

She was being held Friday night on charges of uttering a forged instrument, fraudulent use of personal information and petty theft. Bail was set at $3,000.

Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said there is no significance to the timing of the fraud charges. Detectives simply finished investigating the case.

The toddler was last seen in mid-June and was reported missing to authorities July 15. This week, air-sample tests from Casey Anthony's car showed that the trunk once held a decomposing human body. DNA samples were taken and sent to FBI forensics labs. The results have not been made public.

Nieves would not say Friday night whether the evidence in the trunk had been linked to Caylee.

This capped a day that started out with Casey Anthony receiving good news. The bounty hunter who helped secure her release decided he would not withdraw her bond, which he considered the day before.

And members of a Texas-based group began to organize a search for Caylee. Volunteers are expected to convene today near the Anthony home in the Lee Vista area at 8 a.m. to begin searching for Caylee, said Mandy Albritton, search director of Texas EquuSearch, an organization that looks for missing people.

One searcher expected to be joining in the search for Caylee is Beth Holloway Twitty, whose daughter Natalee Holloway disappeared during a high-school trip to Aruba in 2005.

The search command center is located in the parking lot behind the Holiday Inn Select, 5750 T.G. Lee Blvd., near Orlando International Airport.

Thank you Klaas.

I questioned to myself when I was viewing the arrest on the NG show ... "Why Casey was not returned to prison by her attorney considering the frustration of the protesters ... the violatile situation ... in front of the Anthony home?"

Hey ... I hope you FIL will be OK.  You are fortunate.  My parents and in-laws have passed and ... not a day goes by that I wish I could turn back the clock.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2008, 03:34:16 PM »

Or did Cindy or George punch it to the ground?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2008, 03:34:33 PM »

Today Show with Cindy (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qiUvgemnrI

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2008, 03:35:10 PM »

I tried to make that smooth I was too slow.

You did great Blonde!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2008, 03:36:55 PM »

Arrest Warrant

This is the warrant for Casey's arrest last night.  It's in .pdf format, so I can't do a copy and paste or change it to a .jpg   Does anyone have magical powers with .pdf files?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2008, 03:37:11 PM »

Kind of looks like a car parked...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2008, 03:40:46 PM »

This latest document says Casey's eyes are blue.....just thinking about the eye color discussion recently.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2008, 03:41:20 PM »

Arrest Warrant

Hmm.  no more smirk on that face.  That is a scary pic.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2008, 03:41:29 PM »

Janet - FIL is ok, he's has alot of problems but mentally he's all there.  MIL is a step MIL and she has other problems, mostly dependency issues.

My parents have been gone a long time.  Father passed in 1975 and mother 1998.  I think of my mother every day.  I miss her.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2008, 03:41:35 PM »

OMG...Grannycam shows that the Anthony's have put up that yellow tape all around their property line..

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2008, 03:42:17 PM »

This latest document says Casey's eyes are blue.....just thinking about the eye color discussion recently.

Yeah, I think she has hazel eyes.  I think it was Carpe that posted that photo closeup of her eyes and they look hazel to me.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2008, 03:44:23 PM »

That today show video made my blood boil. Larry Garrison makes me want to puke. Is he related to anyone in Aruba?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2008, 03:46:00 PM »

OMG...Grannycam shows that the Anthony's have put up that yellow tape all around their property line..

The Anthony's property isn't beyond the sidewalk contrary to their belief.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2008, 03:47:07 PM »

Klaas - thanks so much for helping with the .pdf file

I am following Murt with his cam.  He's not with the searchers at all. He's just driving around Orlando.  It looks like it's been raining.  Not good weather for TES to work in.
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2008, 03:49:34 PM »

Janet - FIL is ok, he's has alot of problems but mentally he's all there.  MIL is a step MIL and she has other problems, mostly dependency issues.

My parents have been gone a long time.  Father passed in 1975 and mother 1998.  I think of my mother every day.  I miss her.

Sorry to hear about your Mom, I've lost several immediate family members, lost my MOM 2 yrs ago, I think losing your Mom is the worst

Glad your FIL is ok, Janet

Prayers for Caylee
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2008, 03:50:40 PM »

Klaas - thanks so much for helping with the .pdf file

I am following Murt with his cam.  He's not with the searchers at all. He's just driving around Orlando.  It looks like it's been raining.  Not good weather for TES to work in.

SS.... he is not with them now and quite frankly is very boring. Before lunch, I did see some of the searchers on his cam....I believe they have ditched him!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.