April 27, 2024, 07:06:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363561 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: August 30, 2008, 06:43:38 PM »

Docs state George and Cindy went the morning of the 15th, to tow yard, George told the owner, I located my daughter, But not my grand-daughter, there's no way he could have known that, because, Cindy did not contact Amy until later on that evening, and then she stated in her written statement to LE, I located my dau at Tony's appt at 7:30, I still don't have dates figured out quite yet,
Why did LE not release phone records for the 17th?

Whoever posted this - WOW - this needs to be brought to LE's attention. I'm sure they have already figured this out but I've been unwinding this case from word one and hadn't made that observation - GOOD JOB!!!

How did he know at 1:55 in the afternoon?

Cindy - sweety - if you're listening. WHEREDO WE LOOK????
Seems to me you should be THANKING the people that are spending their hard earned money and searching while you bake brownies and coddle your daughter.

I posted the same a couple days ago....George is lying his @ss off, but I think/hope LE know this.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: August 30, 2008, 06:44:28 PM »

Docs state George and Cindy went the morning of the 15th, to tow yard, George told the owner, I located my daughter, But not my grand-daughter, there's no way he could have known that, because, Cindy did not contact Amy until later on that evening, and then she stated in her written statement to LE, I located my dau at Tony's appt at 7:30, I still don't have dates figured out quite yet,
Why did LE not release phone records for the 17th?

Whoever posted this - WOW - this needs to be brought to LE's attention. I'm sure they have already figured this out but I've been unwinding this case from word one and hadn't made that observation - GOOD JOB!!!

How did he know at 1:55 in the afternoon?

Cindy - sweety - if you're listening. WHEREDO WE LOOK????
Seems to me you should be THANKING the people that are spending their hard earned money and searching while you bake brownies and coddle your daughter.

Casey had been keeping Caylee from contact with her grandparent's for a while before the 15 th of July.  Look at Cindy's myspace posting where she says Casey took Caylee away.  This had been building for a while.  The night they brought home the car and Casey, and then called 911, is when the pressure finally exploded.

BRING NATALEE HOME
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: August 30, 2008, 06:44:38 PM »

Do you all think this protest is going to happen?  I think that would put George over the top.  Is it for sure BH revoked bail??

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7321743&version=24&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Early Saturday morning, the California company that paid 10 percent of her $500,000 bond last week to a Clearwater bond agency to get Casey out of jail on original charges of child endangerment and lying to authorities rescinded that bond.

Tony Padilla, the California bail bondsman, said the bond was surrendered sometime in the middle of the night based on the latest charges, new evidence and "heightened security concerns.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: August 30, 2008, 06:45:35 PM »

They now have the entire side of the house taped off

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: August 30, 2008, 06:45:41 PM »

Family members don't usually take part in the actual search. 

Why start now.....2 months too late....too busy pounding no trespass signs and wrapping their yard up with yellow tape

Do you all think this protest is going to happen?  YES
I think that would put George over the top.  PROBABLY
Is it for sure BH revoked bail?? YES

BRING NATALEE HOME
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: August 30, 2008, 06:45:54 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7325645&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Slideshow of pics:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/083008equusearch/indexGallery.htm

Hundreds show up in search for missing toddler 

Last Edited: Saturday, 30 Aug 2008, 6:19 PM EDT 
Created: Saturday, 30 Aug 2008, 6:09 PM EDT 

Hundreds of volunteers gathered to help search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.  ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, says around 175 people showed up early Saturday morning with horses and ATV’S to help find the missing toddler.

The group says the number of volunteers that turned out was lower than expected.

About 175 people helped search on horseback, with ATV’S, using airboats, with sonar and on foot. The group would like more volunteers.

PHOTO GALLERY: Hundreds of volunteers gather to search for Caylee

People of all ages came out to look, hoping to bring Caylee home.

Lois Peter and her family have been big Anthony family supporters since the search for Caylee began. Today, Peter was prepared to walk the walk.

“It’s really emotional on us. We will do what we have to do. It's got to stop, it's all just got to stop. Caylee has to come home," she said. 

This search group searched the area of Moss Park near Narcoossee Road, checking the site of an old, forgotten playground. There was no sign of Caylee. Equusearch said their searching has ruled out certain areas.

“People in about six areas right now looking and so far we haven’t had anything real significant come about," Mandy Albritton said with Equusearch.

Some of the searches took place near the airport. Albritton said the area is significant because the missing toddler's mother, Casey Anthony,  made unexplained cell phone calls to a person in a somewhat remote area near the airport around the time her daughter went missing.

Equusearch sayd they usually begin searches in areas closest to where a child was last seen. The airport is a good distance away from where Casey said she last saw Caylee. The group says their decision to search near the airport was a bit out of the ordinary for them, but not unheard of.

“I hope if she is out here we find her and if we don’t, amen to that she’s not out here," Pete said..

Equusearch crews searched until rain hindered them around 3 p.m., stopping their search a little earlier than planned. The group plans to be out bright and early Sunday morning.

Texas Equusearch is a non profit group helping to organize the search for Caylee. Their mobile headquarters is located behind the Holiday Inn on T.G. Lee Blvd off Semoran Blvd. near Orlando International Airport.

The group is asking for volunteers to come out and help in their search. They are also in need of supplies if you would like to donate.

No mention of the Anthony's being there.

They are home waiting for the kidnappers to phone.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #226 on: August 30, 2008, 06:46:36 PM »

This monkey is sure glad she lives in Oregon. Please be safe all of you who are near the path of the hurricane.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: August 30, 2008, 06:46:45 PM »

Why start now.....2 months too late....too busy pounding no trespass signs and wrapping their yard up with yellow tape

Do you all think this protest is going to happen?  I think that would put George over the top.  Is it for sure BH revoked bail??

They sound serious about protesting....guess we'll see soon enough. Anthony's can't do much...they should get away from the house Monday because Cindy is a media whore and can't help herself if she see's a camera and a mic....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: August 30, 2008, 06:46:49 PM »

OH>>>BEG TO DIFFER BIG TIME>>>with no disrespect.

I, my family, my friends, my co-workers where all out when my 14 y/o was missing........Family, friends, co-workers....we were all out and totally ballistic.  Out in neighborhoods we could have been killed in.  Media coverage was nothing compared to Cindy.

Never under estimate what a parent would do to find a child.  This family member was the ring leader in the search.

Families do not do searches if they think family is guilty......THERE IS A DIFFERENCE !

Families not guilty are totally nuts and do searches and put own life on line to find child....Been there and have done that.

Please do not say that unless you have been thru it and lived it.

Caring families are very active in search and put own life on line.  That is not a fair statement unless you have been thru it.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #229 on: August 30, 2008, 06:48:04 PM »

I tried to make that smooth I was too slow.

O/T, but wanted to give the newer mods Kudo's for doing such a good job and also helping Klaas out.   I hope she is taking advantage of more much deserved breaks.   Of course we couldn't pry her from here without locking her in a room with no computer Wink   Or God forbid another hospital trip.   Don't be doing THAT again! 

Only one complaint.   Blonde, I felt special when you use the Tink Lock!        I'm the one who used to get stuck in the door all the time!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: August 30, 2008, 06:48:29 PM »

I just can't believe the size of this thing Keep in mind I am originally from england so we don't have nothing like this Katrina was wild for me but thie one the eye is over 33 miles wide!!

O/T

Lisa - I just now saw this. What part of England are you originally from? My hubby is from England - the London suburbs.

Great Yarmouth Norfolk on the east coast

Cool! He's been here 13 years and is a US citizen now.

I Stand With The Girl
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #231 on: August 30, 2008, 06:50:02 PM »

I, my family, my friends, my co-workers where all out when my 14 y/o was missing........Family, friends, co-workers....we were all out and totally ballistic.  Out in neighborhoods we could have been killed in.  Media coverage was nothing compared to Cindy.

Never under estimate what a parent would do to find a child.  This family member was the ring leader in the search.

Families do not do searches if they think family is guilty......THERE IS A DIFFERENCE !

Families not guilty are totally nuts and do searches and put own life on line to find child....Been there and have done that.

Caring families are very active in search and put own life on line.  That is not a fair statement unless you have been thru it.

You know this whole time I have been wondering something. In EVERY other missing child case, the media has shown the parents of the loved one out beating on doors, searching the woods, etc... I haven't even seen anyone pulling that billboard around lately.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: August 30, 2008, 06:50:20 PM »

I agree completely.  I was implying that they are a guilty family who are not participating.

BRING NATALEE HOME
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: August 30, 2008, 06:50:47 PM »

RM is home - no on mention the firemen!!!!! (I owe you one)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: August 30, 2008, 06:50:55 PM »

Do you all think this protest is going to happen?  YES
I think that would put George over the top.  PROBABLY
Is it for sure BH revoked bail?? YES

O>K> fellow monkeys did'nt mean to upset anyone was just chatting

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: August 30, 2008, 06:51:35 PM »

Laters, Monkeys.  I'm going to the ASU football game.  Go Devils.

BRING NATALEE HOME
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: August 30, 2008, 06:52:12 PM »

They sound serious about protesting....guess we'll see soon enough. Anthony's can't do much...they should get away from the house Monday because Cindy is a media whore and can't help herself if she see's a camera and a mic....

If my child was missing they would have to shoot me or sedate my @ss....I would be searching until I collapsed.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #237 on: August 30, 2008, 06:52:14 PM »

Laters, Monkeys.  I'm going to the ASU football game.  Go Devils.

Have fun!!!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: August 30, 2008, 06:52:43 PM »

You know this whole time I have been wondering something. In EVERY other missing child case, the media has shown the parents of the loved one out beating on doors, searching the woods, etc... I haven't even seen anyone pulling that billboard around lately.

Knay did you find your child

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #239 on: August 30, 2008, 06:53:40 PM »

If my child was missing they would have to shoot me or sedate my @ss....I would be searching until I collapsed.

Yes - I'm afraid the BH would have a hard time with me because I would be doing EVERYTHING to get out of house and showing people where to re-trace my footsteps if I was in Casey's position.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.