May 23, 2024, 03:51:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 366549 times)
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: August 31, 2008, 11:25:06 AM »

I'm in and out, I'll keep checking if you keep us posted.  I can contribute money or water and snacks.  I'll keep checking back.  You guys are the best, thanks for taking the time to do this.  I LOVE the monkeys 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #701 on: August 31, 2008, 11:25:25 AM »

Sorry to all if this is "old news" repost, but I am trying to play catch up after moving the past 2 days...and I was watching this last night on Geraldo and wanted to post while it was fresh on my mind.

Did anyone see the interview with Jesse's dad last night on Geraldo?  He was talking about how he would sit with Casey waiting for Jesse to get home from work and she would talk about her relationship with her mother Cindy and how she did not get along with her, she was very controlling, and that she was looking for every way possible to get out and away from her.

Not sure if this guy has been reading Scared Monkey's and see our theories, then just spun his interview in our theories direction or not, but it was interesting to me and wanted to hear others thoughts on this.

The two "panelists" that Geraldo had on last night seemed pretty sure that the Prosecutors had a cut and dry case with plenty of evidence in their favor to convict...it saddened me though that neither one of them mentioned how this investigation needs to continue to find Caylee, but rather they stated it should continue to collect more forensic evidence.

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: August 31, 2008, 11:27:16 AM »

HI....Been a while since I have posted.

I have worked with TES on 3 searches and the best way to get food there is call a restaurant that delivers. Give the hotel address and tell them that they are set up behind it.

Some may even donate some food. I know Jimmy Johns donated tons of subs at one.

Worth a try.

I will try and get a hold of someone that is at the command post and see what is needed and let you know.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #703 on: August 31, 2008, 11:27:51 AM »

I sent an e-mail to My Fox Orlando asking them to please emphasise in their broadcasts about the need for volunteers to search for Caylee and to ask them to please broadcast that there is a need for food and water for those who have so graciously given of their time to find this baby girl.Maybe if we inundate the station with e-mails they will emphasize the need in broadcasts....

I sent my e-mail here....http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/ContactUs?pageId=5.11

Gotta go...... busy battening down the hatches!!!

Just an idea, and we could also contact the other local stations....

Thanks for the info cubbe.  I will send my email along now.  Please stay safe, bunker down, or get to higher ground.  My prayers go out to you and everyone in the TX & LA states. 

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #704 on: August 31, 2008, 11:28:39 AM »

I sent an e-mail to My Fox Orlando asking them to please emphasise in their broadcasts about the need for volunteers to search for Caylee and to ask them to please broadcast that there is a need for food and water for those who have so graciously given of their time to find this baby girl.Maybe if we inundate the station with e-mails they will emphasize the need in broadcasts....

I sent my e-mail here....http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/ContactUs?pageId=5.11

Gotta go...... busy battening down the hatches!!!

Just an idea, and we could also contact the other local stations....

Thanks so much - I'll be sending a ton of emails to them daily.

The water and snacks thing I think we're gonna do it through the delivery grocer place so..............could we maybe get a count of how many are going to call and order cuz I don't want them to miss anyone.

Thanks so much - I'm so proud to be a part of this team!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: August 31, 2008, 11:30:57 AM »

I have worked with TES on 3 searches and the best way to get food there is call a restaurant that delivers. Give the hotel address and tell them that they are set up behind it.

Worth a try.

I will try and get a hold of someone that is at the command post and see what is needed and let you know.

Thanks, Marlee. I was hoping you'd show up and help us, since I know you've been part of searches. 

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: August 31, 2008, 11:31:35 AM »

Great idea Marlee!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #707 on: August 31, 2008, 11:32:30 AM »

Just sent the following email to Fox News.

Please announce as much as humanly possible that the search party TES for Caylee Anthony desperately needs volunteers and donations of water and/or food.

Thank you so much in advance for making this a high priority.

Please everyone keep emailing them and reminding them - bottom line - this is about Caylee and finding her.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: August 31, 2008, 11:32:36 AM »

Worth a try.

Thanks, Marlee. I was hoping you'd show up and help us, since I know you've been part of searches. 

Oh my, I don't have time to look up numbers and make calls but maybe if we contacted fast food places and pizza places we could get some food sent out....sorry to bug out on y'all, but I am doing 10 things at once here...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: August 31, 2008, 11:33:04 AM »

I just talked to Tim and he said they need everything and also said to tell you guys THANK YOU.

Is it possible to for someone to set up a thread so we can coordinate this? Might be easier to all be in one spot.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #710 on: August 31, 2008, 11:34:16 AM »

Worth a try.

BRAVO BRAVO - Let me know how that turns out!!!! Good job!!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: August 31, 2008, 11:34:39 AM »

WOW...O/T..... Mayor Nagin in a pc just announced that looters will go directly to the "big house", Angola, in general population and God Bless you there.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: August 31, 2008, 11:34:50 AM »

good morning

first of all - sorry for my outburst yesterday. These people just really get to me. And it proves that I am not cut out for a job in LE and I've known that since I was 18. You can't get too emotional when dealing with these cases if you are a aw enforcement officer. Some have it and some don't. I don't.  We can all doing things to help LE when presented an opportunity. The kids are the only that have always attracted my attention when dealing with missing people. And it truly pains me to see a helpless and defenseless kid harmed in any way.

so again, sorry.

When dealing with missing people there are several types (and this is not to limit the cases into categories).

There is the person that runs away for a myriad of reasons. Pressure at work, home, or family. These cases include Matt Wilson, Pranseh Patel and the "dead canoer" from England, just to name a few. They all have their own personal reasons. They are included in the missing person reports - well, because they are missing.

There are about 110,000 people currently missing in the United States alone. That is the entire population of Aruba, give or take 10,000.

Of those cases there are a segment that have chosen to "walk away". Sometimes that have a criminal past or reasons unknown to us. But they are alive and for whatever reason do not want to be found. Most of the time, they are not found. Sometimes, they are gone for 20 years and a tip comes in and they are located. Sometimes they are gone for a few months and a tip comes in. Some are located and some are not.

53% of the people missing are men according to the FBI stats in 2005. That leave 47% who are women.

Of the adults that are missing, I would GUESS 25% are missing due to their own choosing. There are no official stats here. That leaves roughly 75% who do not want to be missing and some type of crime has occurred. It could include human trafficking, murder, slavery, forced drug trafficking, abduction and a host of other horrible areas.

When a child is missing it is usually something else. A child could be missing for another set of issues. Those could include; runaway, murder, abduction, and the like, but rarely is a child missing to start a new life. And I have never seen a case where a 2-3 year old has runaway to start a new life. It's impossible. A child is not equipped to "make a new life". Someone has to take care of that child.

In the case of a two or three year old there are only so many options available.

Those would be murder and or death due to intentional or unintentional circumstances or abduction.

Even Casey Anthony knows there are only two options here. Casey sticks to the one option that she thinks will have everyone running in a circle and keep the truth from being known.

The FBI and local LE have ruled out the possibility of an abduction and Casey has lied about a possible abductor.

That leaves death of missing Caylee Anthony as the remaining option.

The forensics are back and they indicate that Caylee Anthony is no longer among the living.

To me, that's the saddest part of the whole entire saga. When a young person loses their life and never had a chance to even enjoy some of life's gifts, it makes me sad, question God's plan, and it also makes me ask a lot of questions. I know that whatever happened to Caylee is WAS part of Gd's plan, but it does not make it any easier to swallow. I try to leave those decisions to God, hard as it is for me to understand.

To me this case has pretty much been solved.

The correct person is currently behind bars. Whether or not she had an accomplice is still up in he air at this time. Judging by all the lying, I think she did. I believe that person is her father. Maybe I am wrong. I sure hope I am.

After looking at most of the information to date and getting a look at the family dynamics here, I see the motive.

The motive is a terrible one, and one that should not be ruled out.

I believe this is NOT an accident. This was an intentional homicide. And again, I sure hope I am wrong.

The motive for taking the life of Caylee Anthony was her mother, Casey Anthony, hated her mother, Cindy Anthony, more than she loved her own daughter. It was the ultimate act of revenge. It's the old - If I can't have it, no one will. There is more than enough here to show the contempt each felt for the other.

People have killed their own family members for a lot of reason through-out time. Jealousy, revenge, greed, just to name a few.

I hope I am wrong and this is all a huge misunderstanding, but based on everything I have seen I don't think this is all a mistake and the wrong person has been targeted.

- all my opinion-

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies."

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: August 31, 2008, 11:34:52 AM »

good morning

......snip.........
To me this case has pretty much been solved.

The correct person is currently behind bars. Whether or not she had an accomplice is still up in he air at this time. Judging by all the lying, I think she did. I believe that person is her father. Maybe I am wrong. I sure hope I am.

After looking at most of the information to date and getting a look at the family dynamics here, I see the motive.

The motive is a terrible one, and one that should not be ruled out.

I believe this is NOT an accident. This was an intentional homicide. And again, I sure hope I am wrong.

The motive for taking the life of Caylee Anthony was her mother, Casey Anthony, hated her mother, Cindy Anthony, more than she loved her own daughter. It was the ultimate act of revenge. It's the old - If I can't have it, no one will. There is more than enough here to show the contempt each felt for the other.

People have killed their own family members for a lot of reason through-out time. Jealousy, revenge, greed, just to name a few.

I hope I am wrong and this is all a huge misunderstanding, but based on everything I have seen I don't think this is all a mistake and the wrong person has been targeted.

- all my opinion-

I'm afraid I do agree with you Rob and people keep saying Casey was a good mother, she might have been but as you say, she hated her mother more than she loved her daughter and she wanted to get Caylee away from her mother's control only because of her mother's control and coddling, Casey had nowhere to go with her and I can imagine that Cindy's threat in the 911 call to go down to child services and straighten this out was not the first threat of that so Casey made sure they'd never get their hands on her.
 And the more I think about George, the more I think your thoughts about him helping out are right on spot.Everytime he talks about her missing, he looks down and eyes batting and darting around. And LE has so much more info than we have been given and they have always said they think she had help in some way, he's very possibly their man.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: August 31, 2008, 11:35:01 AM »

How did Cindy feed, clothe, shelter Caylee as she claimed?  She paid for stuff.  But Cindy worked every weekday, so it was Casey who was with Caylee most of the time during the day.  The big question is where did Casey and Caylee go most days, what did they do, who did they stay with?  They had to be somewhere.

If another person is involved in this crime, I suspect Kiomarie Cruz.  She admits that she offered to adopt Caylee when Casey did not want to keep the baby.  Kiomarie was unmarried, had no secure job, no great education, nothing to indicate she could raise a baby on her own and provide for its needs.  Yet she was ready to step up to the plate.  I think she is as nutty as Casey, and perhaps as big a liar.  And she seems to have the same problems holding a job.

She may have let Casey stay at her place during the day.  She may have kept Caylee when Casey could not or did not want to.  She says she once loaned Casey money, so maybe she was very influenced by Casey and willing to do things for her with no or little reward.  She may even have helped Casey dispose of the body.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: August 31, 2008, 11:35:30 AM »

I just talked to Tim and he said they need everything and also said to tell you guys THANK YOU.

Is it possible to for someone to set up a thread so we can coordinate this? Might be easier to all be in one spot.

I'm not good at making phone calls right now because my ears are stopped up and I can't hear what the other person is saying. 

If someone will tell me the best way for me to donate money to be used for supplies for the searchers, then I will be glad to do that.

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: August 31, 2008, 11:37:38 AM »

If I knew a place to call I would call and order a bunch of pizza( yeah, I know)delivered on my cc to the searchers....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #717 on: August 31, 2008, 11:37:57 AM »

I'm not good at making phone calls right now because my ears are stopped up and I can't hear what the other person is saying. 

If someone will tell me the best way for me to donate money to be used for supplies for the searchers, then I will be glad to do that.

LOL I agree we need to prolly start a thread for just this. Didn't think it would get this big. Sorry if I created a monster here but am very PASSIONATE about helping somehow.

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: August 31, 2008, 11:37:59 AM »

Great idea! Which way?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: August 31, 2008, 11:38:46 AM »

Don't stop with your snack and water orders....they are much needed.

I asked him how long he thought they would be there and he said it depends on a lot of things....weather being one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.