May 23, 2024, 05:19:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 366582 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: August 31, 2008, 11:39:21 AM »

If I knew a place to call I would call and order a bunch of pizza( yeah, I know)delivered on my cc to the searchers....

Cubbee,

I wouldn't mind emailing you my credit card number to use for that too if you want me to.

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: August 31, 2008, 11:40:24 AM »

I just talked to Tim and he said they need everything and also said to tell you guys THANK YOU.

Is it possible to for someone to set up a thread so we can coordinate this? Might be easier to all be in one spot.

Hi Marlee, I made a thread for your rquest.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.new#new
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #722 on: August 31, 2008, 11:40:48 AM »

Don't stop with your snack and water orders....they are much needed.

I asked him how long he thought they would be there and he said it depends on a lot of things....weather being one.

No no I won't stop - just think your idea of a new thread dedicated to just this is great so we can get an accurate head count of people willing to help.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: August 31, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »

If I knew a place to call I would call and order a bunch of pizza( yeah, I know)delivered on my cc to the searchers....

Cubbee,

I wouldn't mind emailing you my credit card number to use for that too if you want me to.

Bt.... I am still working on hurricane prep, but if I get info I will contact you....the storm is speeding up and we are running out of time...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: August 31, 2008, 11:43:53 AM »

Cubbee,

Bt.... I am still working on hurricane prep, but if I get info I will contact you....the storm is speeding up and we are running out of time...

Thanks, Cubbee. I can spare $100 for pizza or whatever.

I Stand With The Girl
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: August 31, 2008, 11:46:56 AM »

Hi Everybody.  Can't stay long.  I went and got myself sick.  Will TES be searching next week?  My nephews will be coming back to Orlando Tomm.  I know they will help search, and will provide whatever is needed.  They live in one of the communities near the Publix, home Depot, etc. by Narcossee and Lee Vista.  There business is on Hoffner.  I'll be talking with them this evening as they will be back in country.  (been on an Alaskan cruise)  TIA
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: August 31, 2008, 11:50:45 AM »

Hi Everybody.  Can't stay long.  I went and got myself sick.  Will TES be searching next week?  My nephews will be coming back to Orlando Tomm.  I know they will help search, and will provide whatever is needed.  They live in one of the communities near the Publix, home Depot, etc. by Narcossee and Lee Vista.  There business is on Hoffner.  I'll be talking with them this evening as they will be back in country.  (been on an Alaskan cruise)  TIA

Get well soon, Snoop. Hugs and smoochies.

I Stand With The Girl
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: August 31, 2008, 11:51:33 AM »

Than you BT.  Will TES be searching next week if they don't find Caylee today?
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: August 31, 2008, 11:51:49 AM »

Cubbee,

Hey Cubbie are you staying or leaving?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: August 31, 2008, 11:52:05 AM »

HI....Been a while since I have posted.

I have worked with TES on 3 searches and the best way to get food there is call a restaurant that delivers. Give the hotel address and tell them that they are set up behind it.

Some may even donate some food. I know Jimmy Johns donated tons of subs at one.

Worth a try.

I will try and get a hold of someone that is at the command post and see what is needed and let you know.

Hi Marlee!!

It HAS been awhile!! You still have your Christmas outfit on!!
Have to head out...but will donate later. Great idea!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #730 on: August 31, 2008, 11:52:15 AM »

I just wanted to mention something I mentioned on the TES donation thread.

If any of you currently post or have posted in the past on other websites, will you post something there about the need for donations of food and water for the TES team to get the word out?  

Since so many people have PayPal accounts, I think it will be easy for them to make a quick donation and I know there are many willing to help.

Let's spread the word!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: August 31, 2008, 11:53:33 AM »

Than you BT.  Will TES be searching next week if they don't find Caylee today?

Snoop...did you give it to me???!! I have been MISERABLE for 3 days now!! Trying to be a trooper for my family visiting...but I have one heck of a chest cold!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: August 31, 2008, 11:54:20 AM »

If any of you currently post or have posted in the past on other websites, will you post something there about the need for donations of food and water for the TES team to get the word out?  

Since so many people have PayPal accounts, I think it will be easy for them to make a quick donation and I know there are many willing to help.

Let's spread the word!

great idea Flossy!!

Wish someone would also contact one of the local news stations.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: August 31, 2008, 11:56:27 AM »

HI....Been a while since I have posted.

I have worked with TES on 3 searches and the best way to get food there is call a restaurant that delivers. Give the hotel address and tell them that they are set up behind it.

Some may even donate some food. I know Jimmy Johns donated tons of subs at one.

Worth a try.

I will try and get a hold of someone that is at the command post and see what is needed and let you know.

Thanks, Marlee. I was hoping you'd show up and help us, since I know you've been part of searches. 

Oh my, I don't have time to look up numbers and make calls but maybe if we contacted fast food places and pizza places we could get some food sent out....sorry to bug out on y'all, but I am doing 10 things at once here...

Cubbee...STAY SAFE!!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: August 31, 2008, 11:57:13 AM »

Let's spread the word!

great idea Flossy!!

Wish someone would also contact one of the local news stations.

oops...read back..you Monkeys are so on it!! Already contacting local stations!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: August 31, 2008, 11:57:37 AM »

Cubbee,

Hey Lisa! We are not on Evac order,guess I am staying, but now second guessing myself.... no way I will go now.... the storm has speeded up and I dont want to get caught in traffic when it starts getting bad...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: August 31, 2008, 11:58:48 AM »

I am posting phone number of pizza places and others in the new thread...please call and order some pizzas for TES...

Would someone post the location of the command center again for me...in both threads.  TIA
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: August 31, 2008, 12:01:35 PM »

Cubbee,

Hey Lisa! We are not on Evac order,guess I am staying, but now second guessing myself.... no way I will go now.... the storm has speeded up and I dont want to get caught in traffic when it starts getting bad...

we are under evac I know the authoroties are worried about this one.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: August 31, 2008, 12:03:10 PM »

Cubbee,

If you are under evac.....GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: August 31, 2008, 12:05:55 PM »

Cubbee,

If you are under evac.....GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be shortly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.