April 28, 2024, 05:55:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363639 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1060 on: August 31, 2008, 07:57:03 PM »

Does a tow truck company ever start up a car to confirm it is out of
gas, and then let people know, just as a courtesy?

I haven't experienced that yet. It might just be me though.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: August 31, 2008, 07:57:09 PM »

MONKEYS ...

FP post of the searches ... hey klaas check your SM email ... photo dump about to occur.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/31/tes-volunteers-hard-at-work-searching-for-caylee-anthony/

WOW great front page post RED!  I'll check my email!

I am having a little issue ... you will get them ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: August 31, 2008, 07:57:17 PM »

Oh, goody.  I've been waiting all day for these pics!  Go get em, Klaas!   

Some pics on the front page of SM.  Still waiting for Red to send me more. I'll post as soon as I get them!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: August 31, 2008, 07:58:17 PM »

Then why doesn't the LE just go with that and go ahead and charge her with the death of her child????

For one thing it's probable that LE along with Prosecutor attempt to confirm the data, they attempt to contact expert witnesses on the subject (which also can benefit decreasing the pool available to the defense of talent being misused, haven't we seen high profile use Lee & Biden to free the guilty).  Think that they try to gather co-operation, cross the t's dot the i's & not rush to judgement. 

This KC broad has been treated decently by LE, so has her undeserving family.  They KNOW, they imo are going through taking their jobs to be jury tainting & spin as I believe was most probably suggested by JB.  How many times have we seen these types of strategies as it only takes one incompetent juror to create a mistrial.

if she doesn't accept the limited immunity by Tuesday @ 11:59 pm - Wednesday will probably see murder charges.

this is coming to a head here and the State's Attorney has drawn a deadline.

Shouldn't the fact that his daughter is even considering a deal tell George it was Caylee in the trunk?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: August 31, 2008, 07:58:33 PM »

BT Girl - the only way I can explain about the babies, is that don't have our sins, they go peacefully and so no pain or fear shows on their faces.  One of my friends died recently in his sleep.  I went to his wake.  You would think he would have looked peaceful but he didn't.  They had to do a lot of work on him. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: August 31, 2008, 07:59:29 PM »

OMG OMG I have felt like I've let everyone down. We got to my daughters and she didn't have internet at all today. 

I have to apologize - that was not at all my intention.

Hoping everyone in the storm's path is safe.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have I missed??

Not much Knay Knay...

The Anthony's have a tent set up at their house...

like there may be a vigil or presser that is about to

happen tonight though.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: August 31, 2008, 08:00:43 PM »

All we have to do to understand the difference is contrast Beth Holloway's behavior and visible grief to Casey's behavior and lack of emotion.  That's the difference between a mother who loves and one who does not.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: August 31, 2008, 08:00:48 PM »

BT Girl - the only way I can explain about the babies, is that don't have our sins, they go peacefully and so no pain or fear shows on their faces.  One of my friends died recently in his sleep.  I went to his wake.  You would think he would have looked peaceful but he didn't.  They had to do a lot of work on him. 

TY Always1. I understand.

That's why I can't imagine anyone even being able to consider disposing of Caylee's body in a disrespectful way. 

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: August 31, 2008, 08:01:52 PM »

OMG OMG I have felt like I've let everyone down. We got to my daughters and she didn't have internet at all today. 

What have I missed??

Calm down.  Take a deep breath.

KnayKnay ... all knew developments can be found in the past couple of pages of this thread.

1.  Confirmation that Caylee is deceased.
2.  Tent was just set up in the driveway of the Anthony's home.
3.  Red had provided pictures ... I think they pertain to the search ... I have not looked yet.
4.  Anything else Monkeys?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: August 31, 2008, 08:02:51 PM »

MONKEYS ...

FP post of the searches
... hey klaas check your SM email ... photo dump about to occur.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/31/tes-volunteers-hard-at-work-searching-for-caylee-anthony/

Thanks, Red!  Tim is amazing.  I hope he finds Caylee soon to bring an end to this tragedy.  I can't imagine why those protesters haven't joined him.  It's easier to stand outside and call names out than to be on the ground actually doing the work.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1070 on: August 31, 2008, 08:02:57 PM »

What have I missed??

Not much Knay Knay...

The Anthony's have a tent set up at their house...

like there may be a vigil or presser that is about to

happen tonight though.

Thanks so much Carpe - I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad about today. Knew I should've waited until tomorrow to start rounding the troops but you guys did a WONDERFUL job and thank you so much - tomorrow I will be in there with you ALL THE WAY.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: August 31, 2008, 08:03:04 PM »

Some of you have some really awful stories.  I am very sorry for what you've had to go through. 

It made us stronger....but it also showed what a parent will do to find a child, protect a child, or get them back to health again.  Real parents and real grandparents do more than make up shirts, drive around with billboards and tape off property.

Fellow monkeys, I am going to skip thru last 50 pages and catch up on current news here.

I am so sorry if anyone here thought my response was towards them.  It was not!!!!!  It was towards how ridiculous Cindy and George are acting and anyone here that had a missing or hurt child knows how a "normal" family would react.

I will sit in solitary cage if I must for punishment and only be fed 3 bananas a day for coming off as bad monkey....

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: August 31, 2008, 08:03:06 PM »

I've never thrown a body in a bag over a fence, so I have no real idea.

a dead body would be dead weight.

35 pounds would be throwing 3 bowling balls in a bag over a fence.

I would hope to God he would notice that - but who knows with Mr. Birch.

unGodly strength

a nose that can smell a cadaver

and the brain of a mud dauber.

Sorry to question you Rob, your posts ALWAYS get my mind gears going.  I love your dash of humor too. 

thanks fer that Dolce...

Carpe's the funny one. 

Yeah right, you are hysterical. Sometimes I snag your best lines

and put em in my joke file! 

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1073 on: August 31, 2008, 08:04:19 PM »

Shouldn't the fact that his daughter is even considering a deal tell George it was Caylee in the trunk?

Bearly, the deal was announced an George disappeared. Other than attacking that guy when has he been seen?

Also interesting is that Baez denied a deal was offered, and the documents confirm the date they were in fact offered.

as someone else said - someone's lying.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1074 on: August 31, 2008, 08:05:33 PM »

All we have to do to understand the difference is contrast Beth Holloway's behavior and visible grief to Casey's behavior and lack of emotion.  That's the difference between a mother who loves and one who does not.

Touche.  Couldn't agree with you more.
jonathan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: August 31, 2008, 08:07:00 PM »

So i'm new here and like most of you I sadly believe Caylee is dead and it completley breaks my heart i have a 13yr and he is my life the reason i breathe and i could not even begin  to imagine how someone could hurt a child... when i was 20 i got pregnant and i told no one' then i finally got to the point in my pregnancy where i could not hide it no more so everyone around me knew at that time...regardless i have a handsome 13 yr old which i love and would die for and i can not begin to understand how a mother would.could not love her flesh and blood to protect her to point of safety, i put my kid b4 myself..i just do not understand how a mother put herself b4 her kid yea i know everyone calls her a skank and whore and whatever else but damn call me what u want my kid will always come first..this is crazy what the Anthony's r doing I can't believe the madness a baby is at stake...WHERE IS THE HUMA ::MonkeyWaa::NITY??????????????????????

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1076 on: August 31, 2008, 08:09:00 PM »

errrrrrrr......the Garage Sale/Tent Revival is open for business....I can't post the pix...HELP PLEASE!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: August 31, 2008, 08:09:22 PM »

I'm thinking maybe a vigil?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: August 31, 2008, 08:11:28 PM »

Ha, ha, ha.  It does look like a cross between a garage sale and tent revival.   

BRING NATALEE HOME
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1079 on: August 31, 2008, 08:11:56 PM »

Karma,

Another thing to think about...can't remember where I read it, maybe someone else can confirm it.  George "sanitized" the back yard before the police did their search.  He supposedly moved the play house, the pavers and checked all the storage sheds ( 3 or 4 of them).  So was this done after picking up the car and before calling 911, there is about a 5 or 6 hour span of time, or was it done the next day before Casey was arrested??? Anyone??  He gave LE a "guided tour" of the areas that he thought were suspicious.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.