April 27, 2024, 01:28:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363586 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: August 31, 2008, 08:12:10 PM »

Investigator: Tests Indicate Body In Trunk Caylee
Lead Investigator Says Body In Trunk Was 3-Year-Old

POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 8:03 pm EDT August 31, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For the first time on the record on Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Evidence from a Central Florida body farm showed that an odor emitted from Casey Anthony's car's trunk was human decomposition.

A lead investigator in the case told WESH 2's Bob Kealing that lab results indicated Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of that car. Sources also confirmed that a stain in the trunk was not what clinched the decision that Caylee was in the trunk, but it was the strands of hair that investigators suspected all along were Caylee's.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1081 on: August 31, 2008, 08:12:25 PM »

lots of people have shown up at the Anthonys

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: August 31, 2008, 08:12:34 PM »

errrrrrrr......the Garage Sale/Tent Revival is open for business....I can't post the pix...HELP PLEASE!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: August 31, 2008, 08:13:13 PM »

errrrrrrr......the Garage Sale/Tent Revival is open for business....I can't post the pix...HELP PLEASE!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1084 on: August 31, 2008, 08:13:19 PM »

lots of people have shown up at the Anthonys

refresh rate now three seconds

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1085 on: August 31, 2008, 08:13:20 PM »

Ha, ha, ha.  It does look like a cross between a garage sale and tent revival.   

I did not make that up...Klaas posted Yard Sale earlier and another poster...I4get who said tent revival, lol.

So it is a Vigil?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1086 on: August 31, 2008, 08:13:39 PM »

G.Nurse, you have probably seen babies die.  Don't you think it's strange how different they look as opposed to adults????  That's why I think it would be so hard to "dispose" of Caylee.

My mom and brother-in-law work for a mortuary, and have seen many dead bodies. From what they tell me (and I can imagine it to be true) is that seeing a dead child is the absolute worst.  My brother-in-law sometimes has to pick up the deceased, but he has darn near refused to pick up children.  He just can't stand seeing them like that.

You have to be a heartless SOB to dump your dead child off somewhere and let them rot.   If it was all an accident, why would it be so hard to call 911? Why the fear in doing so? It just doesn't make sense!!

I worked Er and Neonatal intensive care.  I have seen stillborn babies born that are sloughing skin because they were dead in utero for days.  I have seen babies die during child birth....the way they present tells us how long they were dead.  It is a timeline.

In ER, i had a mom come rushing in saying baby was a crib death overnight.  Problem was, mortis showed that baby was dead for over 2 days.  She killed baby and then tried to get off as crib death.  She accidentally killed baby when on drug high and then was remorseful once drugs wore off and slept with dead baby for 2 days before she brought her to ER.  Dead bodies do not lie....live bodies do.

Forensics do not lie either.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: August 31, 2008, 08:13:46 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: August 31, 2008, 08:13:58 PM »

The Anthonys (plural) have posted their own property as no trespassing.  They have also posted the city's (possessive) property as no trespassing in posting also the green strip between the sidewalk and the street.  Not only will the false posting be a problem for onlookers or for vigils on Sunday night in that things can get really cozy with the vigil restricted to the sidewalk, it will also pose a problem to the city.  This is an act of adverse posession, which if kept up continually for a number of years, will result in the Anthonys owning what was the city's.  (The number of years varies from state to state. ) That is unless the city puts a stop to the posting.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: August 31, 2008, 08:14:22 PM »

your faster

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: August 31, 2008, 08:15:25 PM »

OMG OMG I have felt like I've let everyone down. We got to my daughters and she didn't have internet at all today. 

I have to apologize - that was not at all my intention.

Hoping everyone in the storm's path is safe.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have I missed??

Not much Knay Knay...

The Anthony's have a tent set up at their house...

like there may be a vigil or presser that is about to

happen tonight though.

Load of people there

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: August 31, 2008, 08:15:59 PM »

MyFoxOrlando Reports
Investigators: Evidence Suggests Missing Toddler Was In Mother's Trunk 
 Last Edited: Sunday, 31 Aug 2008, 6:59 PM EDT 
Created: Sunday, 31 Aug 2008, 6:59 PM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.  --  The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Sunday that evidence strongly suggests that there was a dead body in the back of Casey Anthony's car.  Investigators say FBI crime lab test results on items in the trunk of the car strongly suggest that it was her missing three-year-old daughter Caylee.

Orange County Sheriff's Office lead investigator Sergeant John Allen says they won't say specifically what evidence from the trunk the lab tested but he says they are expecting more test results back from the FBI soon ...

More:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7329950&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1092 on: August 31, 2008, 08:16:02 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys!   I've been reading the case documents and came across something odd....you may of already discussed this...I don't know.
When George walked to the car with the man from the tow company he told the guy that his daughter had been missing for awhile and now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter.  Didn't they find the car before they located Casey?
When George opened the car door a very foul odor came from inside the car and the tow lot man said "that's rotten".  George made no comment at all.  Isn't that a little odd?
George opened the trunk and the found a white garbage bag filled with papers, a pizza box, and maggots.  The tow lot guy threw the bag over the fence near the tow lot's dumpster.  Could this be the dumpster that the cops took so many pictures of???

So, maybe it was just that simple.

Casey did it.

George either had a feeling or knew, and did not say a word.

Cindy did not have a feeling or know, that is why she followed through with the 911 call.

I don't know about you guys, but I gag when my chips are stale. If there was a rotten bag of stuff in a car, I would have hurled right there. I would have been
gagging, trying not to smell it, and I would have done anything to get rid of it,
*** UNLESS *** I knew in advance that somebody might be dead.

Mr. Birch probably did not question it because George Anthony was acting
like it was just another day at the office.

The bag had to be filled with more than just papers and a discarded pizza box
to draw maggots and blow flies. It was not inspected further becaused it smelled
awful, and George Anthony did not say a word.

A white trash bag with blue handles sounds like the kind a person uses at
home. It does not sound like the description of a bag used at a business,
or the kind found in the dumpster from a business.

She may have bagged her up like trash, put a butt load of papers and
a pizza box on top to hide it. Put it in the trunk of the car, staged the
car to either look stolen, or actually hope that someone stole it. She
left her purse in the front seat, nobody does that.

Mr. Birch may have unknowingly thown Caylee away in his own dumpster. It
is not his fault if that happened, how could anyone have known? He had
no idea whatsoever of what kind of psychological lab experiment gone
wrong of a family that he was dealing with. Even if he said the smell reminded
him of the suicide car, he just had no clue at all, George was acting like
nothing was wrong.

*** It is really important to note though, that George said MY DAUGHTER WILL
NOT LET ME SEE OUR GRANDDAUGHTER. I FOUND MY DAUGHTER, BUT I'M
STILL LOOKING FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER.

Those words totally contradict anything he has ever said in any media interviews.

He knew more, much more.

Caylee may be at the landfill where the dumpster's ultimately contents
wind up.

She may be in the bottom of a white trash bag with blue handles.
Does anyone know what time the car was picked up?And was it George alone picking up car?
Anyone know the time of the first 911 call?(ok,I can find that myself)
Does anyone know exactly when the tow co. sent out the registered letter stating they towed the car?

George says Cindy called police at 8:30 pm. Per the police report, Cindy found Casey at 7:30 pm at Tony’s, per the #  for Amy they got out of the front seat of the car after picking it up
 and here's the other info you were asking for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401921,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

CINDY ANTHONY: All right, here's what happened. 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, brings the car home, pizza smell in the back trunk. No evidence of Caylee, no evidence of Casey.
I didn't have any issues, did I? What time did I make the 911 call? Ok? I found a pair of pants in the back seat. And, by the way, the two pair of shoes were left in the back seat.
I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with other wash that I had that day, not knowing that that might become evidence.
And that night when the police arrived at my house, the first thing I said "I took a pair of pants out of the car and I washed them." Do you think that they cared? No, they didn't care

Also in my reading today, Casey tells police her car ran out of gas, that it showed 1/2 tank, there is a point when picking up the car that the gage was showing empty or so it's been said. Also Casey said 2 guys helped push her into the parking lot, could be a lie, if not, I wonder if anyone has come forward about that to give a time.

jmo
Thanks  4
Cindy lied...car was picked up at 1:55 pm not 3 or 4 pm.
Cindy found Casey at 7 pm and 1st 911 call was at 8:08 pm.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: August 31, 2008, 08:16:04 PM »

G.Nurse, you have probably seen babies die.  Don't you think it's strange how different they look as opposed to adults????  That's why I think it would be so hard to "dispose" of Caylee.

My mom and brother-in-law work for a mortuary, and have seen many dead bodies. From what they tell me (and I can imagine it to be true) is that seeing a dead child is the absolute worst.  My brother-in-law sometimes has to pick up the deceased, but he has darn near refused to pick up children.  He just can't stand seeing them like that.

You have to be a heartless SOB to dump your dead child off somewhere and let them rot.   If it was all an accident, why would it be so hard to call 911? Why the fear in doing so? It just doesn't make sense!!

I worked Er and Neonatal intensive care.  I have seen stillborn babies born that are sloughing skin because they were dead in utero for days.  I have seen babies die during child birth....the way they present tells us how long they were dead.  It is a timeline.

In ER, i had a mom come rushing in saying baby was a crib death overnight.  Problem was, mortis showed that baby was dead for over 2 days.  She killed baby and then tried to get off as crib death.  She accidentally killed baby when on drug high and then was remorseful once drugs wore off and slept with dead baby for 2 days before she brought her to ER.  Dead bodies do not lie....live bodies do.

A DNA test can tell you if the person was dead...?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: August 31, 2008, 08:16:37 PM »

The Anthonys (plural) have posted their own property as no trespassing.  They have also posted the city's (possessive) property as no trespassing in posting also the green strip between the sidewalk and the street.  Not only will the false posting be a problem for onlookers or for vigils on Sunday night in that things can get really cozy with the vigil restricted to the sidewalk, it will also pose a problem to the city.  This is an act of adverse posession, which if kept up continually for a number of years, will result in the Anthonys owning what was the city's.  (The number of years varies from state to state. ) That is unless the city puts a stop to the posting.

Legally factual.  However, I don't think we need to worry as I would guess the Anthony's won't be in that house for years to come.  I see a family breaking down, piece by piece, and when this happens, the survivors usually relocate.  We'll see.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: August 31, 2008, 08:18:30 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys!   I've been reading the case documents and came across something odd....you may of already discussed this...I don't know.
When George walked to the car with the man from the tow company he told the guy that his daughter had been missing for awhile and now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter.  Didn't they find the car before they located Casey?
When George opened the car door a very foul odor came from inside the car and the tow lot man said "that's rotten".  George made no comment at all.  Isn't that a little odd?
George opened the trunk and the found a white garbage bag filled with papers, a pizza box, and maggots.  The tow lot guy threw the bag over the fence near the tow lot's dumpster.  Could this be the dumpster that the cops took so many pictures of???

So, maybe it was just that simple.

Casey did it.

George either had a feeling or knew, and did not say a word.

Cindy did not have a feeling or know, that is why she followed through with the 911 call.

I don't know about you guys, but I gag when my chips are stale. If there was a rotten bag of stuff in a car, I would have hurled right there. I would have been
gagging, trying not to smell it, and I would have done anything to get rid of it,
*** UNLESS *** I knew in advance that somebody might be dead.

Mr. Birch probably did not question it because George Anthony was acting
like it was just another day at the office.

The bag had to be filled with more than just papers and a discarded pizza box
to draw maggots and blow flies. It was not inspected further becaused it smelled
awful, and George Anthony did not say a word.

A white trash bag with blue handles sounds like the kind a person uses at
home. It does not sound like the description of a bag used at a business,
or the kind found in the dumpster from a business.

She may have bagged her up like trash, put a butt load of papers and
a pizza box on top to hide it. Put it in the trunk of the car, staged the
car to either look stolen, or actually hope that someone stole it. She
left her purse in the front seat, nobody does that.

Mr. Birch may have unknowingly thown Caylee away in his own dumpster. It
is not his fault if that happened, how could anyone have known? He had
no idea whatsoever of what kind of psychological lab experiment gone
wrong of a family that he was dealing with. Even if he said the smell reminded
him of the suicide car, he just had no clue at all, George was acting like
nothing was wrong.

*** It is really important to note though, that George said MY DAUGHTER WILL
NOT LET ME SEE OUR GRANDDAUGHTER. I FOUND MY DAUGHTER, BUT I'M
STILL LOOKING FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER.

Those words totally contradict anything he has ever said in any media interviews.

He knew more, much more.

Caylee may be at the landfill where the dumpster's ultimately contents
wind up.

She may be in the bottom of a white trash bag with blue handles.
Does anyone know what time the car was picked up?And was it George alone picking up car?
Anyone know the time of the first 911 call?(ok,I can find that myself)
Does anyone know exactly when the tow co. sent out the registered letter stating they towed the car?

George says Cindy called police at 8:30 pm. Per the police report, Cindy found Casey at 7:30 pm at Tony’s, per the #  for Amy they got out of the front seat of the car after picking it up
 and here's the other info you were asking for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401921,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

CINDY ANTHONY: All right, here's what happened. 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, brings the car home, pizza smell in the back trunk. No evidence of Caylee, no evidence of Casey.
I didn't have any issues, did I? What time did I make the 911 call? Ok? I found a pair of pants in the back seat. And, by the way, the two pair of shoes were left in the back seat.
I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with other wash that I had that day, not knowing that that might become evidence.
And that night when the police arrived at my house, the first thing I said "I took a pair of pants out of the car and I washed them." Do you think that they cared? No, they didn't care

Also in my reading today, Casey tells police her car ran out of gas, that it showed 1/2 tank, there is a point when picking up the car that the gage was showing empty or so it's been said. Also Casey said 2 guys helped push her into the parking lot, could be a lie, if not, I wonder if anyone has come forward about that to give a time.

jmo
Thanks  4
Cindy lied...car was picked up at 1:55 pm not 3 or 4 pm.
Cindy found Casey at 7 pm and 1st 911 call was at 8:08 pm.

Come on MONKEYS Cindy is signing her new book!!  lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: August 31, 2008, 08:18:35 PM »

DNA testing identifies the person.  Other tests determine if the person was living or dead.  You knew this, of course.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: August 31, 2008, 08:19:12 PM »

OMG OMG I have felt like I've let everyone down. We got to my daughters and she didn't have internet at all today. 

I have to apologize - that was not at all my intention.

Hoping everyone in the storm's path is safe.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have I missed??

Not much Knay Knay...

The Anthony's have a tent set up at their house...

like there may be a vigil or presser that is about to

happen tonight though.

Load of people there

It looks as if the groups was invited/expected by the Anthonys, since the garage door is up, the lights are on, and the revival tent is set up. It will be interesting to see if it's a vigil or something else.

I Stand With The Girl
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: August 31, 2008, 08:19:19 PM »

A dead baby feels like it weighs a lot more than it does.  I'm sorry to say that but it's true.  Another remarkable thing about dead children , is their faces do not seem to reflect the pain of death that adults show.  That is the only way I can explain it.  They are pale and peaceful.  Their features are soft.  The adults I have seen looked very different. 

So true.  Babies that are dead look very peaceful and their eyes are always shut.  Their faces just bloat up and look very "waxy" in appearance.  Of course, I can only say that when they are on dry land.  In water, especially salt water, they will look different.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1099 on: August 31, 2008, 08:19:21 PM »

Yes....from the hair follicles

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.