May 27, 2024, 10:38:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 367027 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: August 31, 2008, 11:29:28 PM »

Hey the dude in the white t-shirt is way bigger than George and George doesn't seem to care.  He still wants him to move off his crappy little piece of driveway.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1341 on: August 31, 2008, 11:30:41 PM »

I swear I didn't do anything to this one, but somehow when I saved it - look what happened.

Hey Rob don't know if you are a Seinfeld fan or not.  If so, remember the Uncle Leo angry at the doctor episode???  When Elaine drew eyebrows on him after his were burnt off??? 

UNCLE LEO - HELLO

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1342 on: August 31, 2008, 11:30:45 PM »

Will the search continue tomorrow with TES?  Since it is a holiday I would hope that many would show up.
Was anything said about volunteering tomorrow at the night vigil? 
Also, this may be a dumb question, I need to catch up, again, but what was George getting all huffy-puffy about? 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: August 31, 2008, 11:31:01 PM »

As I stated earlier, I think George is dirty as sin in this whole mess.

I am really trying to figure out Cindy's involvement, though. She seemed sincerely upset in the 911 call, I grant that. But in the jail house call with Casey, Casey had said she had just seen Cindy's interview, and Cindy said something like, which one, I have done several and not seen them all. Casey went on to say something like, "You don't know what my involvement is?!?!" (As if she should fully know what that involvement was.)

This makes me think Casey thinks her mother knows what is going on, just as I think George knew.

This whole thing makes me so sad and confused!

Brandi ... I believe Cindy was in the dark in regards to what happened to Caylee when she made that 911 call.  She never had a clue that her grandaughter was dead and ... her daughter was responsible and ... her husband participated in a coverup.

This was why the "tough love" approach in calling 911.  Cindy attempted to have Casey charged with theft of money and a vehicle ... report Caylee missing.  Cindy could be heard in the background of the 911 tape ... threatening Casey ... threatening to take custody of Caylee.

Brandi ... I do not think that George or Casey anticipated Cindy's 911 call to authorities.  However ... Cindy was quickly filled in on the details and ... that is when the reversal of the "tough love" position that she had revealed in the 911 calls.

In Cindy's world she had no choice.  Not only had she lost her precious grandaughter ... George and Casey's freedom was in the balance.  Her family was at risk of being destroyed.

IMO.  IMO.

Janet

I do not think Cindy knew anything when she made the 911 call(s).

But I think Casey expected her to know Casey's and maybe George's involvement when Casey and Cindy had that jail house call.

That is all I am trying to say. It just sounded so evident in Casey's voice that Cindy should have known Casey's involvement in that call.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: August 31, 2008, 11:31:34 PM »

I am really trying to figure out Cindy's involvement, though. She seemed sincerely upset in the 911 call, I grant that. But in the jail house call with Casey, Casey had said she had just seen Cindy's interview, and Cindy said something like, which one, I have done several and not seen them all. Casey went on to say something like, "You don't know what my involvement is?!?!" (As if she should fully know what that involvement was.)

This makes me think Casey thinks her mother knows what is going on, just as I think George knew.

Brandi ... I believe Cindy was in the dark in regards to what happened to Caylee when she made that 911 call.  She never had a clue that her grandaughter was dead and ... her daughter was responsible and ... her husband participated in a coverup.

This was why the "tough love" approach in calling 911.  Cindy attempted to have Casey charged with theft of money and a vehicle ... report Caylee missing.  Cindy could be heard in the background of the 911 tape ... threatening Casey ... threatening to take custody of Caylee.

Brandi ... I do not think that George or Casey anticipated Cindy's 911 call to authorities.  However ... Cindy was quickly filled in on the details and ... that is when the reversal of the "tough love" position that she had revealed in the 911 calls.

In Cindy's world she had no choice.  Not only had she lost her precious grandaughter ... George and Casey's freedom was in the balance.  Her family was at risk of being destroyed.

IMO.  IMO.

Janet

Also ... why would Cindy state to the 911 operator that the impounded vehicle smelled like a "dead body" if she had any idea that her missing grandaughter was deceased ... had met with foul play?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1345 on: August 31, 2008, 11:33:13 PM »

I came across this on my Local News today. I am somewhat bothered by this. I think its worthy of watching.

I have lived in the Detroit area all my life and I have never Heard of this woman. She evidently is a Psychic and has a Detroit based talk show on satellite.

She claims that she has Never heard one speck of info on the Anthony Case and she states that while she was talking on the Air to an individual non related to Caylee/Casey.

That Caylee spoke to her. They interviewed her live and the video is on the Detroit Fox affiliate site. I don't know how to take it. I find it a little creepy. Maybe in the overboard sense. Not Sixth.

Anyone that wants to watch it. It's quite a lot that she says.  She does state she has talked to the Orange County LE and FBI and they welcome her ................

She reads a quite lengthy message from Caylee to her Grandmother and Grandfather ....... I don't know what to think about this one. And states Caylee told her who killed her yet she chooses not to say. She says she wants to talk to Casey in Person first.

Anyone thats wants to view it - here is the Link

Just posted online this morning.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/GoodDay?pageId=5.2

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: August 31, 2008, 11:33:22 PM »

IMO.  IMO.

Janet

But I think Casey expected her to know Casey's and maybe George's involvement when Casey and Cindy had that jail house call.

That is all I am trying to say. It just sounded so evident in Casey's voice that Cindy should have known Casey's involvement in that call.

I don't know Brandi I believe that was Casey's way of saying "how could you ever think that your little sweetheart would have any involvement in harming or misplacing Caylee???"  I think Casey has got away with crap all her life.  She was actually shocked someone doubted her.  JMO

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: August 31, 2008, 11:33:25 PM »

I'm going to sleep.  Tomorrow is my day at the nursing home.  I hate to get up early, someone just poke me with a broom about seven, ok????

A broom!!!

Recently ... Monkeys have discussed what happens if you poke a ceiling with water on the other side with a broom.  Monkeys have discussed what happens if you poke a beehive with a broom.  Monkeys have discussed what happens if you poke an airconditional with a broom.  However ... Monkeys have never discussed what happens if you poke Always1 with a broom.

Thoughts?

Good night Always1.

Janet
8:00 PM

maybe she ends up in your bedroom if you poke her...

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1348 on: August 31, 2008, 11:37:32 PM »

I came across this on my Local News today. I am somewhat bothered by this. I think its worthy of watching.

I have lived in the Detroit area all my life and I have never Heard of this woman. She evidently is a Psychic and has a Detroit based talk show on satellite.

She claims that she has Never heard one speck of info on the Anthony Case and she states that while she was talking on the Air to an individual non related to Caylee/Casey.

That Caylee spoke to her. They interviewed her live and the video is on the Detroit Fox affiliate site. I don't know how to take it. I find it a little creepy. Maybe in the overboard sense. Not Sixth.

Anyone that wants to watch it. It's quite a lot that she says.  She does state she has talked to the Orange County LE and FBI and they welcome her ................

She reads a quite lengthy message from Caylee to her Grandmother and Grandfather ....... I don't know what to think about this one. And states Caylee told her who killed her yet she chooses not to say. She says she wants to talk to Casey in Person first.

I say put her in with Casey and a hidden camera, state the name of the person who killed her, and watch Casey's reaction...more than likely it will be the same one she is giving to everyone now...NOTHING.
I think that this woman is a sham, the stuff she is stating came from Caylee is pretty much the same type of speculation you can read on any of these boards.  If you watch the home video of Caylee, her verbal skills were just starting to really kick in, I seriously doubt she used half of the vocabulary words this woman is stating that she did given she is just a 3 year old little girl.
This case is so publically televised and reported, I seriously doubt that she had never heard of it at all. IMO  I love the show Medium, but its just what I said, a show.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: August 31, 2008, 11:40:02 PM »

Gustav Approaches Louisiana: Will It Be Another Katrina?
Sunday, August 31, 2008

NEW ORLEANS  —  With a historic evacuation of nearly 2 million people from the Louisiana coast complete, gun-toting police and National Guardsmen stood watch as rain started to fall on this city's empty streets Sunday night — and even presidential politics took a back seat as the nation waited to see if Hurricane Gustav would be another Katrina.

The storm was set to crash ashore late Monday morning with frightful force, testing the three years of planning and rebuilding that followed Katrina's devastating blow to the Gulf Coast. The storm has already killed at least 94 people on its path through the Caribbean.

More:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,414261,00.html

______

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS
8:40 PM

_____

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: August 31, 2008, 11:42:01 PM »

I swear I didn't do anything to this one, but somehow when I saved it - look what happened.

OMG STOP!!! your killin me here!!! LMAO and feeling guilty bout it (kind of) Come to think of it Lee inherited those eyebrows too ya now. Probably why he is in hiding, Doesn't want Picaso getting a hold of him    

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: August 31, 2008, 11:42:13 PM »

Sorry to ask, I have been in and out all day.... do we have any kind of statment from George or Cindy since the news that it WAS Caylee in the trunk?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1352 on: August 31, 2008, 11:42:15 PM »

I say put her in with Casey and a hidden camera, state the name of the person who killed her, and watch Casey's reaction...more than likely it will be the same one she is giving to everyone now...NOTHING.
I think that this woman is a sham, the stuff she is stating came from Caylee is pretty much the same type of speculation you can read on any of these boards.  If you watch the home video of Caylee, her verbal skills were just starting to really kick in, I seriously doubt she used half of the vocabulary words this woman is stating that she did given she is just a 3 year old little girl.
This case is so publically televised and reported, I seriously doubt that she had never heard of it at all. IMO  I love the show Medium, but its just what I said, a show.

I think this Gal needs Ratings ...thats the only thing she is certain of ....

Its Sad that people go to such great lengths ..using Caylee for their own gain.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: August 31, 2008, 11:42:42 PM »

Time for me to bail as well Good Night and God Bless Fellow Monkeys.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1354 on: August 31, 2008, 11:46:01 PM »

OMG STOP!!! your killin me here!!! LMAO and feeling guilty bout it (kind of) Come to think of it Lee inherited those eyebrows too ya now. Probably why he is in hiding, Doesn't want Picaso getting a hold of him    

OK, I promise to stop it...ck4 George is in good company - check these unibrows out. Maybe your recognize them.

+++

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: August 31, 2008, 11:46:52 PM »

IMO.  IMO.

Janet

I don't know Brandi I believe that was Casey's way of saying "how could you ever think that your little sweetheart would have any involvement in harming or misplacing Caylee???"  I think Casey has got away with crap all her life.  She was actually shocked someone doubted her.  JMO

That may very well be the case.

I am just putting out my gut reaction to what I heard Casey say. I keep hearing it over and over. It was one of the first times I heard Casey speak, and that is how I took it then, and after hearing it now, I still have that reaction.

Please be easy on the new monkey here ... just speaking my opinion.

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: August 31, 2008, 11:47:06 PM »

IMO.  IMO.

Janet

I don't know Brandi I believe that was Casey's way of saying "how could you ever think that your little sweetheart would have any involvement in harming or misplacing Caylee???"  I think Casey has got away with crap all her life.  She was actually shocked someone doubted her.  JMO

Yup I took it as...Thanks a but load MOM you BIATCHHA...imho

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
jmagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: August 31, 2008, 11:47:07 PM »

Hello to everyone still awake.  I hate to ask, but I have been gone since 7:00 am this day, anything happen today, or do I need to go back and read?  Thanks
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: August 31, 2008, 11:50:20 PM »

Toady comes clean: I was joking about the broom and firemen. I guess most of ya knew that. Toads just like to have fun! I live in a small hamlet & can see our Volunteer Fire Station right out my window. The lady who fixes my hair when it's broke is EMS half the time.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: August 31, 2008, 11:50:23 PM »

ok, I'm going to be too

I'll the the board to you serious folks.

good nite all.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.