May 27, 2024, 08:02:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 366973 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: September 01, 2008, 12:07:31 AM »

Thank you for the update.  I notice George came out of hiding.
I wonder if any of the tv stations would ask for everyone within a 50 mile radius to go outside their homes and look for anything that might look like a grave.  I know they did that around here when there were 2 missing children a couple years ago.  I remember that a family ended up finding a area that looked like a grave, they called the police and it ended up being the grave of the children.

Welcome jdance! - it sure couldn't hurt.  I do believe LE has a pretty good idea what area to look in though.  I hope they find her.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1381 on: September 01, 2008, 12:09:15 AM »

Sorry to ask, I have been in and out all day.... do we have any kind of statment from George or Cindy since the news that it WAS Caylee in the trunk?

At the vigil tonight, she said "we need a stronger voice", I take that as she doesn't like what the police are saying and wants someone who can over power what they're saying, good luck with that Cindy.

jmo

What happened to Larry Garrison.... he got larygitis?

teehee!
larygitis! Cute!

THAT IS SO ERRONEOUS!!!! STOP THE SPANNNNN !!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: September 01, 2008, 12:10:09 AM »

Thank you for the update.  I notice George came out of hiding.
I wonder if any of the tv stations would ask for everyone within a 50 mile radius to go outside their homes and look for anything that might look like a grave.  I know they did that around here when there were 2 missing children a couple years ago.  I remember that a family ended up finding a area that looked like a grave, they called the police and it ended up being the grave of the children.

Welcome jdance! - it sure couldn't hurt.  I do believe LE has a pretty good idea what area to look in though.  I hope they find her.

I sure do hope so too klaas...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: September 01, 2008, 12:12:54 AM »

You know, the Anthony's are probably in bed right now, talking like older people do when their day is over.  I wonder what they are saying.  I wonder if they tell the truth to each other when the lights go out, and they are alll alone.  Pillow talk.....

Hahaha...I can only imagine, Always. I bet it went something like this:

"Great job ya did tonite Cindy ole gal...another stupid remark we will have to spend the next ten days explaining..can't keep your effin mouth shut".....
"Oh, shut up George and pass me the Bengay from the nightstand...and hand me the heating pad while you're at it, my jaws hurt".

LOL...sorry, I couldn't resist.
But, to answer your question, I bet they probably don't say much to each other at all when they're not making plans and creating "explanations" and excuses. I doubt they have much to say to one another that includes truth. The truth may well sicken them both inside.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: September 01, 2008, 12:14:14 AM »

And something I just realized, we don't have any tapes of George talking to Casey from jail, do we?

Yes ... there is and ... the dialogue somewhat blows my theory that George is involved in the coverup.

In this jailhouse phone dialogue ... Cindy, George (?) and Lee all appear to be challenging Casey in regards to her lies.

Hey ... it could all have been staged.  They all knew that they were being taped.

Janet
_____

JAILHOUSE RECORDING - CINDY AND GEORGE

Missing Tot's Mom: 'The Media Misconstrued Everything I Said'
Monday, July 28, 2008

CINDY ANTHONY: I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart. You're not telling me where she's at.

CASEY ANTHONY: Because I don't (DELETED) know where she's at. Are you kidding me?

CINDY ANTHONY: Casey, don't waste your call to scream and holler at me.

CASEY ANTHONY: ... Waste my call sitting in, oh, the jail.

(CROSSTALK)

CINDY ANTHONY: Whose fault is you sitting in the jail? You're blaming me that you're sitting in the jail?

CASEY ANTHONY: Not my fault.

CINDY ANTHONY: Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean, it's not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you'd have told them the truth and not lied about everything, they wouldn't...

CASEY ANTHONY: Do me a favor. Just tell me what Tony's number is. I don't want to talk to you right now. Forget it. I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything else. Like, don't even (DELETED) waste your time coming up here.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We're going to find out, something, whatever's going on, it's going to be found out. So why not do it now, save yourself...

CASEY ANTHONY: There's nothing to find out. There's absolutely nothing to find out (INAUDIBLE) what I told the detectives.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, you know, everything you've been telling them is a lie.

CASEY ANTHONY: I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think any of this would be happening? No. And I appreciate everything that you're trying to do, but I'd like to call Tony. He's not at my house, is he?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392201,00.html
JAILHOUSE CALL - LEE ANTHONY

Transcript Of Phone Call From Jail 
 Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 9:22 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 9:22 PM EDT 

Lee Anthony: "Hello?"

Casey Anthony: "Hi. Can you get me Tony's number?"

Lee Anthony: "I can do that but I don't know what good it's going to do you at this point.

Casey Anthony: "Well, I'd like to talk to him any way because I called to talk to my mother and it is a (expletive) waste. By the way, I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything. I mean don't even (expletive) waste your time coming up here."

Lee Anthony:  "You know, you are having a real tough year and making it real tough for anybody to want to try to, even if it is giving..."

Casey Anthony: "See that is just it, every..."

Lee Anthony:  "You are not even letting me finish.

Casey Anthony: "Go ahead..

Lee Anthony:  "First, you are asking me for Tony's phone number so you can call him and then you immediately want to start pressing toward me and don't even worry about coming up here for all this stuff and trying to cut us out.

Casey Anthony: "I'm not trying to cut anybody out..

Lee Anthony:  "I'm not going around and around with you. You know, that is pretty pointless. I'm not going to put everyone else through the same stuff that you've been putting the police and everybody else for the last 24 hours and the stuff you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on. Kristina would love to talk to you because she thinks you will tell her what's going on. Frankly, we are going to find out, whatever is going on is going to be found out. So, why not do it now?"

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7068416&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

But where is one from George? The unidentified male is Lee. I don't think your theory is blown just yet,lol.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: September 01, 2008, 12:14:43 AM »

Found him.  He's in disguise  

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: September 01, 2008, 12:16:12 AM »

Found him.  He's in disguise  

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: September 01, 2008, 12:16:54 AM »

I do not understand why most of you guys believe that George has something to do with Caylee disappearance
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1388 on: September 01, 2008, 12:16:55 AM »

If I talked to my Mother the way Casey Talks to Cindy

I would have the Poop Slapped out of Me

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: September 01, 2008, 12:18:44 AM »

Me too Deenie!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: September 01, 2008, 12:18:51 AM »

I know, she is a certified brat.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: September 01, 2008, 12:19:50 AM »

I do not understand why most of you guys believe that George has something to do with Caylee disappearance

I am not sure of his involvement, but I do know he tells lies for some reason.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: September 01, 2008, 12:20:27 AM »

I'm not so sure people believe George has something to do with Caylee's disappearance as much as covering up for Casey. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1393 on: September 01, 2008, 12:20:47 AM »

Because He is a Cop or is a Retired Officer. You know the Most Heinous Criminal Act is one Against a Child. And I don't care if George is Casey's Father or not - He is not acting on anything and certainly has stayed way behind in all of this.  Yes he shows anger with the Media ..But he is not acting on instincts or shows any reactions of any thing. And that is what is most disturbing.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: September 01, 2008, 12:23:20 AM »

Just another avenue to look at, leave no stone unturned.Some of the things he's said don't jive. Regardless of any role he may have played in it, I have no doubt that he knows NOW that his daughter killed Caylee and he's known for some time, whenever he relays what's happened, he looks down because he knows he's lying. Cindy knows too, she's just better at BSing people. This man was an ex-homicide cop, he drove a car home that smelled like death, no way is he blind to the truth.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: September 01, 2008, 12:23:26 AM »

And something I just realized, we don't have any tapes of George talking to Casey from jail, do we?

Yes ... there is and ... the dialogue somewhat blows my theory that George is involved in the coverup.

In this jailhouse phone dialogue ... Cindy, George (?) and Lee all appear to be challenging Casey in regards to her lies.

Hey ... it could all have been staged.  They all knew that they were being taped.

Janet
_____

JAILHOUSE RECORDING - CINDY AND GEORGE

Missing Tot's Mom: 'The Media Misconstrued Everything I Said'
Monday, July 28, 2008

CINDY ANTHONY: I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart. You're not telling me where she's at.

CASEY ANTHONY: Because I don't (DELETED) know where she's at. Are you kidding me?

CINDY ANTHONY: Casey, don't waste your call to scream and holler at me.

CASEY ANTHONY: ... Waste my call sitting in, oh, the jail.

(CROSSTALK)

CINDY ANTHONY: Whose fault is you sitting in the jail? You're blaming me that you're sitting in the jail?

CASEY ANTHONY: Not my fault.

CINDY ANTHONY: Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean, it's not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you'd have told them the truth and not lied about everything, they wouldn't...

CASEY ANTHONY: Do me a favor. Just tell me what Tony's number is. I don't want to talk to you right now. Forget it. I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything else. Like, don't even (DELETED) waste your time coming up here.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We're going to find out, something, whatever's going on, it's going to be found out. So why not do it now, save yourself...

CASEY ANTHONY: There's nothing to find out. There's absolutely nothing to find out (INAUDIBLE) what I told the detectives.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, you know, everything you've been telling them is a lie.

CASEY ANTHONY: I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think any of this would be happening? No. And I appreciate everything that you're trying to do, but I'd like to call Tony. He's not at my house, is he?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392201,00.html
JAILHOUSE CALL - LEE ANTHONY

Transcript Of Phone Call From Jail 
 Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 9:22 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 9:22 PM EDT 

Lee Anthony: "Hello?"

Casey Anthony: "Hi. Can you get me Tony's number?"

Lee Anthony: "I can do that but I don't know what good it's going to do you at this point.

Casey Anthony: "Well, I'd like to talk to him any way because I called to talk to my mother and it is a (expletive) waste. By the way, I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything. I mean don't even (expletive) waste your time coming up here."

Lee Anthony:  "You know, you are having a real tough year and making it real tough for anybody to want to try to, even if it is giving..."

Casey Anthony: "See that is just it, every..."

Lee Anthony:  "You are not even letting me finish.

Casey Anthony: "Go ahead..

Lee Anthony:  "First, you are asking me for Tony's phone number so you can call him and then you immediately want to start pressing toward me and don't even worry about coming up here for all this stuff and trying to cut us out.

Casey Anthony: "I'm not trying to cut anybody out..

Lee Anthony:  "I'm not going around and around with you. You know, that is pretty pointless. I'm not going to put everyone else through the same stuff that you've been putting the police and everybody else for the last 24 hours and the stuff you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on. Kristina would love to talk to you because she thinks you will tell her what's going on. Frankly, we are going to find out, whatever is going on is going to be found out. So, why not do it now?"

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7068416&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

But where is one from George? The unidentified male is Lee. I don't think your theory is blown just yet,lol.

jmo

I have provided partial transcripts from the same call.

I believe that the unidentified male is George Anthony.  Lee Anthony's dialogue follows.

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!  This time I mean it.

Janet
9:22 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: September 01, 2008, 12:24:11 AM »

Because He is a Cop or is a Retired Officer. You know the Most Heinous Criminal Act is one Against a Child. And I don't care if George is Casey's Father or not - He is not acting on anything and certainly has stayed way behind in all of this.  Yes he shows anger with the Media ..But he is not acting on instincts or shows any reactions of any thing. And that is what is most disturbing.

George can add 2+2, he is expected to be held to a higher standard and he has failed miserably.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: September 01, 2008, 12:24:44 AM »

Brandi ... on the other hand ... I could be wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: September 01, 2008, 12:25:31 AM »

George can add 2+2, he is expected to be held to a higher standard and he has failed miserably.

Agreed!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1399 on: September 01, 2008, 12:27:05 AM »

I think that Once your an dedicated officer of the law and especially being years on the force - George's age too .. You never forget your Ground Rules.

Anyone that Hurts a Child is considered the Devil.

I don't know what position George held as an officer. But I tell you this, My Father is a retired Marine and he would Move Hell and High Water to Find his Grand Daughter if she came up Missing.

Who knows, everything Casey has done to her Father maybe he is just Broken and he already had his last straw of emotions spent. She wiped him clean financially prior.

Sad Sick Family

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.