April 27, 2024, 05:03:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363548 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1640 on: September 01, 2008, 10:57:35 AM »

I don't think Caylee was thrown in water...I think she was buried...and will be found...then all 3 of them will have hell to pay...did I mention I'm angry!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: September 01, 2008, 10:58:40 AM »

OOOPPPS.... my electricity is starting to blink.....

Stay safe Cubbee!

Thanks klaas...one death in our area...man driving on interstate,, think a tree fell on him..alot of friends calling saying no electricity, so I am blogging on borrowed time her....

Cubbeeeee get to safety!  Please don't take any chances!  LEAVE NOW

Katy.... I AM safe... to leave now would be putting my safety on the line...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: September 01, 2008, 11:01:26 AM »

Video--Woman who knocked on door--very emotional

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7333212&version=1&locale=EN-US

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1643 on: September 01, 2008, 11:02:00 AM »

I don't think Caylee was thrown in water...I think she was buried...and will be found...then all 3 of them will have hell to pay...did I mention I'm angry!

Good morning Des and all Monkeys!!!

Here is my Caylee theory.....

Caylee drowned

Casey freaked out and buried her in the backyard.

Caylee begins to decompose ~ smell

Casey digs her up, puts her in trash bags, deposits her in car trunk

Goes to a restaurant dumpster, they already stink

Drops off Caylee and off she goes

The trucks that empty those dumpsters have huge crushers in them

They compact after every pick up.

Caylee is in a landfill

Peace Monkeys
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: September 01, 2008, 11:10:49 AM »

Wow! I went back to see if there were any responses to the Orlando Craigslist posting I did asking for for volunteers. This is what I saw.

Orlando will turn out en masse to search for Caylee (when grandparents ADMIT SHE'S DEAD & ask)
Reply to: pers-821974996@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-01, 9:50AM EDT

Yep. That's all that's needed for the greatest outpouring of community support ever witnessed in Orlando.

George & Cindy: call a press conference, stand arm in arm, face the cameras and say these words:

"As much as we wanted to believe our in daughter, we have been presented with irrefutable evidence that Caylee is dead. (pause for effect and try to muster a tear for god's sake) We humbly ask for community support and assistance in bringing our granddaughter home for a fitting memorial and proper burial. Search groups are forming daily to search areas where Caylee's remains might be found. Please visit (insert your "find Caylee" web page here) for more information."

HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART CINDY: Then, just turn around and walk away. No need to answer idiotic reporter questions, no need to give one more word on the subject. Let your true, heart-felt emotion speak for you.

Assuming you have any true, heart-felt emotion.

You transparent "show of support" for Casey is a slap in the face to Caylee. Just admit the truth - Caylee is dead - and we can all move toward a dignified, peaceful resolution.

Do this one last little favor for Caylee.

***********************************************************************************

Cindy And George Are At Home Sitting On Their Butts... (on hopespring)

Reply to: pers-821987903@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-01, 10:04AM EDT

while complete strangers are out looking for Caylee.

Tell me again, Cindy, why it is you are not helping to search for your granddaughter?

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's because you know where she is buried and it would be a total waste of your time.

And after all your talk about the "leaches and maggots" who have not helped in any way.

You have some nerve.

That is so sad because finding Caylee isn't about proving to George and Cindy that she's dead or even putting Casey in jail, all of that will come later, first and foremost is little Caylee's body out there somewhere and if not found, no one will ever know what happened to her and once she's found, THEN there's more cause and reason to keep Casey in jail and possibly even the DP and I sure wish they'd find her before she can take any type of immunity deal. I wish I didn't live so far away because I'd be right there.

George and Cindy-Shame on you, people care about your granddaughter and you slap them in the face for doing it, you also slap Caylee in the face as she deserves to have ALL avenues looked at and explored.There is no yearning in your heart to know what happened because you already know, it's just the rest of us that don't and you're doing everything in your power to deter us from finding out, you've helped destroy evidence, the minute death was smelled in that car, the police should have been called and the car not moved, how was it you had time while hunting down your daughter and finding Caylee was missing to wash clothes? While the rest of us stay awake at nights pining for Caylee and wondering where she is, you probably stay awake concocting your stories. You are despicable.

Thanks for letting me vent, this has got to end.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: September 01, 2008, 11:12:40 AM »

So Geo did call the cops on her..  guess she just got a warning. It was dumb to post something there, and to trespass, but it serves as a warning to others. "Know your perimeters".

Wow.. very emotional, though.  And you know what? While this isn't a racial issue, she's probably right. If it were her, nobody would have bailed her out.  I hope she finds her daughter.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: September 01, 2008, 11:15:39 AM »

Good morning Des and all Monkeys!!!

Here is my Caylee theory.....

Caylee drowned

Casey freaked out and buried her in the backyard.

Caylee begins to decompose ~ smell

Casey digs her up, puts her in trash bags, deposits her in car trunk

Goes to a restaurant dumpster, they already stink

Drops off Caylee and off she goes

The trucks that empty those dumpsters have huge crushers in them

They compact after every pick up.

Caylee is in a landfill

I suspect Caylee died in the car in the heat and I cant picture Casey's lazy azz burying the baby in the yard, I think she stashed her in the sandbox and then moved her again to where she is now, probably with George's help
If Casey was my daughter, I would NEVER lie for her. She would have to face the music, but i would as a mother be there for her

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: September 01, 2008, 11:16:19 AM »

Hi, Im heading off to the nursing home.  Today Im taking them new socks and ice cream cups.  My mom is there but I have made friends with the others.  I do reverse trick or treat.  I go to their doors!!!!  See, I do have some redeeeming qualities besides flirting with Carpe and Rob!!!!

I know you do, my Mom is in a  nursing home also.
I chat to all, who don't have any family.
It's sad.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: September 01, 2008, 11:17:31 AM »

So Geo did call the cops on her..  guess she just got a warning. It was dumb to post something there, and to trespass, but it serves as a warning to others. "Know your perimeters".

Wow.. very emotional, though.  And you know what? While this isn't a racial issue, she's probably right. If it were her, nobody would have bailed her out.  I hope she finds her daughter.

Amazing how quickly they'll call the cops now but couldn't muster a call in the 31 days Caylee was missing.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: September 01, 2008, 11:23:48 AM »

Most people have not followed and dug into this case like we have. Most of the people of Orlando have only seen and heard what was in the news.

Think about it. What is in the news? What is Orlando seeing...Casey probably killed her child and won't cooperate with police to find her, George & Cindy have acted psychotic and have been demeaning, calling people maggots, parasites and leeches. Cindy sits at home and tells others to "Get off their asses", no one in the family has even attempted a search, except to search for donations. The entire family has lied, covered up, changed stories and been deceitful. I could go on and on.    

When Caylee was first reported missing, the support was tremendous. I have no doubt that they raised a ton of money. Searchers were out every day and many went on their own trying to work what little information we had.  Had Cindy, George & Lee gotten in touch with TES then, the turn out would have been very different. Cindy had to be in control though, as usual, and now it's cost her...again!

Based on this, I can truly understand why people are bitter and don't want to search if the family doesn't even bother.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: September 01, 2008, 11:24:21 AM »

Too right, 4th..  it is amazing.  Sad

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: September 01, 2008, 11:28:43 AM »

So very sad that they cannot realize this has nothing to do with Casey, George,Cindy or even Lee...it is about finding Caylee...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1652 on: September 01, 2008, 11:30:53 AM »

personally, my feeling about the Casey, the Anthonys, Larry Garrison and et al, are not going to change. My mind is made up. I don't think there is anything that can change my mind. I don't think an act of contrition on the part of Cindy and George will make any difference, for me at least. Once a liar always a liar. It would be nice to hear it now and not during the sentencing phase for Casey... cause you know it will happen then and it will only re-enforce what most people have felt toward them all along. And believe me - Casey is going to get the max - no matter what charges she is facing. She will be an old old woman before she tastes freedom again, if ever.

I understand that the community has ever right to voice it's opinion, and they have. NO HELP UNTIL YOU HELP. It's a reasonable request. We need to remember that the entire nation knows what's happening here. No one is unaware. This is in a way the same media exposure Madeleine McCann received. Everyone knows. That is the best part of the MSM and mass outreach. It hits everyone and we all know. Part of what is bothering most of those folks (imo) is not the lack of willing to help, but what they may rightly or wrongly perceive as generally hindering the progress.

With that said -

Orlando is a big place. And Casey has not told anyone anything that can help. The family is a group of code talkers and that alone leads me to believe that they know exactly where Caylee is. I can understand that community's reluctance to help. Casey had a 31 day head start and played every kind of game in the book. A trial by judge is her best bet. There is no one that is going to give her the benefit of the doubt and she will not testify in her own defense. Mr. Baez will see to that.

I would guess that the local law enforcement has given Tim and TES the most promising ares to search. They are not going to waste his time and resources sending him on a wild goose chase. They are searching the areas of high interest right now. No one is as respected as Tim Miller - he is getting the info directly from the people who know the most. That makes me feel more confidant that TES may find Caylee.

TES is not guaranteed to find Caylee, but the chances are increased exponentially with Tim Miller involved. I think that once these high interest areas have been searched and cleared, more people may be ready to help. At that point - it will most likely take a blanket type search where more people just looking everywhere may get the job done. Casey having that 31 day head start really hurts any chances for a recovery. The longer the time frame - the more difficult it becomes.

If there was some solid info from a family member that could certainly help also. Most believe that someone in that family knows more than they are telling.

Casey is down to about 36 hours to help her own cause. It's too late to help Caylee other then giving her the proper burial she so deserves. If Casey only cares about herself, and most suspect that's all she cares about, she will reveal what happened shortly. That will help TES and bring this to an end much more quickly. The sooner the better. I would actually be much more grateful for that than any words of contrition on the part of George or Cindy. I've heard enough from them and they make me grind my teeth.

There is the chance that Casey does not know what happened to Caylee (meaning that an associate or family member has disposed of Caylee), and if that is the case, she needs to make that known also. If there are other(s) involved that needs to be known so they can be pressured to reveal what they know or charged as an accessory.

On one hand I do understand the community's reluctance to help out. Where would they search when there is not info coming in from the family and they have not helped much at all. Most people are willing to volunteer for what the consider a worthy cause. A MISSING CHILD IS A WORTHY CAUSE TO ALMOST EVERYONE.

On the other hand, Orlando owes to to themselves, regardless of what they think of the Anthonys, to live as a community and to put some of their feelings aside.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: September 01, 2008, 11:31:44 AM »

Hey Monkeys,
Just trying to read and catch up before we loose electricity. The stronger feeder bands are now hitting my area with lots of rain and stronger winds. We're still safe and won't get the strongest winds until this afternoon. The winds are cleaning out my big oak trees of old dead branches, so it is saving me lots of work.
I hope that Cubbee and Lisa are still safe. I'll try to post more before we loose all power.
Thanks for the prayers. They did lessen the winds.

Cajun Miracle
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: September 01, 2008, 11:33:46 AM »

Hey Monkeys,
Just trying to read and catch up before we loose electricity. The stronger feeder bands are now hitting my area with lots of rain and stronger winds. We're still safe and won't get the strongest winds until this afternoon. The winds are cleaning out my big oak trees of old dead branches, so it is saving me lots of work.
I hope that Cubbee and Lisa are still safe. I'll try to post more before we loose all power.

Cajun Miracle

Hey cajun.... I am still here too....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: September 01, 2008, 11:34:51 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

Cajun Miracle

Good hearing from you Cajun - Cubbee posted a little bit ago and she is OK too but thought she'd lose power soon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: September 01, 2008, 11:41:25 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7333203&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Family protests outside Anthony home 

Last Edited: Monday, 01 Sep 2008, 11:17 AM EDT 
Created: Monday, 01 Sep 2008, 9:51 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Dozens of people had planned to show up in front of the Anthony family home at 6 a.m. Monday morning to protest the family, or to show their support. Instead, only a family and a single woman came out around 8 a.m.

The woman who came alone drove all the way from Altamonte Springs to give the family support.  She said the family needs emotional support and they need to keep the faith. She wanted to remain unidentified.

VIDEO: Family protests outside Anthony's home

On the flip side, the Courtney family came to protest against the Anthony's, saying they are covering up for their daughter and that they know the truth about where little Caylee is.

At one point, the Courtney family crossed over the no trespassing signs the Anthony's posted along their property. They began banging on the door, screaming at the family to tell the truth.

“I am here to speak for little Caylee. They know the truth. If it were me I would be in jail right now, I hate to play the race card, but no one would put up $500,000 bond to get me out of jail," Erika Courtney said who is African American.

VIDEO: Mother discusses why she and her family are protesting

Five Orange County Sheriff’s deputies showed up and gave the family a trespassing warning, because the Anthony told cops they did not want the family arrested.

The Courtney's say they will continue to protest on the sidewalk and do not plan to leave, despite their warning.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: September 01, 2008, 11:41:53 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

Cajun Miracle

STAY SAFE!! I have on my hurricane deflector wristbands  lol
Frances Jean and Wilma were enuf 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: September 01, 2008, 11:45:00 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

Cajun Miracle

Hey cajun.... I am still here too....

Hey Cubbee, Is this your first hurricane? I've been through soo many since childhood. How's the conditions in your area? My area is probably getting winds about 50mph+ with tons of rain. We're not even in the worst part yet. I have a large backyard of tropical plants and a koi pond. Some of my plants have already been broken by the winds and lots of branches are now flying in the wind. My son just told me that my koi were swimming into my yard. He was just picking at me. LOL! Stay safe and post when you're able.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: September 01, 2008, 11:47:00 AM »

Holy Crap!

Jose Baez has now hired a Publicity Agent.

About The Publicity Agency:  The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=794&z=11

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.