April 27, 2024, 02:54:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363531 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: September 01, 2008, 11:49:37 AM »

Hey Monkeys,
Just trying to read and catch up before we loose electricity. The stronger feeder bands are now hitting my area with lots of rain and stronger winds. We're still safe and won't get the strongest winds until this afternoon. The winds are cleaning out my big oak trees of old dead branches, so it is saving me lots of work.
I hope that Cubbee and Lisa are still safe. I'll try to post more before we loose all power.
Thanks for the prayers. They did lessen the winds.

Cajun Miracle

Hey cajun.... I am still here too....

Hey Cubbee, Is this your first hurricane? I've been through soo many since childhood. How's the conditions in your area? My area is probably getting winds about 50mph+ with tons of rain. We're not even in the worst part yet. I have a large backyard of tropical plants and a koi pond. Some of my plants have already been broken by the winds and lots of branches are now flying in the wind. My son just told me that my koi were swimming into my yard. He was just picking at me. LOL! Stay safe and post when you're able.

Not my first ... lived here 24 yrs.... still hate them! Sounds like we are in about the same shape as you.... my cable just went out for a couple of minutes and came back on... we are in the middle of a "lull" right now...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: September 01, 2008, 11:51:23 AM »

I am very happy that george and Cindy admitted that Caylee is dead...and also admitted they can not believe in casey's theory anymore...my prays are for cayle and her fammily (not the mother)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: September 01, 2008, 11:54:15 AM »

I am very happy that george and Cindy admitted that Caylee is dead...and also admitted they can not believe in casey's theory anymore...my prays are for cayle and her fammily (not the mother)

They did?  I didn't read that, do you have a link?  Thanks!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: September 01, 2008, 11:55:06 AM »

Where did you read this? I musta missed it watching the hurricane coverage...?????

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: September 01, 2008, 11:58:02 AM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: September 01, 2008, 11:59:55 AM »

O/T

Realtime hurricane coverage

http://www.maroonspoon.com/wx/gustav.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1666 on: September 01, 2008, 12:00:58 PM »

Holy Crap!

Jose Baez has now hired a Publicity Agent.

About The Publicity Agency:  The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=794&z=11

Again this brings me to an old question....Where the hexx is all this money coming from ? I'm sure these guys arent cheap and i thought the Anthony's couldn't even come up with the bond money...

since there is so much money floating around...maybe they should send some to TES since that's what this is supposed to be about...or does Caylee need a PR companies help, perhaps the PR co's employees are just in to help with the search 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1667 on: September 01, 2008, 12:02:39 PM »

So Geo did call the cops on her..  guess she just got a warning. It was dumb to post something there, and to trespass, but it serves as a warning to others. "Know your perimeters".

Wow.. very emotional, though.  And you know what? While this isn't a racial issue, she's probably right. If it were her, nobody would have bailed her out.  I hope she finds her daughter.

Amazing how quickly they'll call the cops now but couldn't muster a call in the 31 days Caylee was missing.

jmo

Big thanks to this woman, she did what everyone on this board wants to do...get in their face and ask the million dollar question...WHERE THE HELL IS CAYLEE? 
She did not walk up there screaming "Put Casey in jail", she simply asked "Where is Caylee"?

I have to agree with other posts, Cindy and George are not out searching, it would be a waste of their time given that they already know where she is.  They can not use the excuse that they believe she is still alive, because if they did believe that they would be out pounding the pavement continuing to hand out fliers, posters of the persons they suspect have her, I mean beating down every last lead....sort of like Beth did.  Beth went to Joran's house and spoke with the parents just DAYS after Nat went missing, she wanted the truth and she did everything within her means..AND THEN SOME..and still is doing that years later.  These people not only are not doing a damn thing, but they sat on this, knowing she was missing for over a month, and aloud this behavior to continue right under their noses without as much as a flinch. 
Cindy, if she is controling as everyone who knows this family seems to state, I find it very hard that she would allow Casey to leave with that baby for more than 2-3 days without her pounding on the door demanding to see Caylee. 
I still can not fathom the stupidity that this family has among them.  STOP DEFENDING CASEY AND BRING JUSTICE TO CAYLEE...or did she not mean enough to you for you to get up off your sorry butts and do something?  Casey is at this point in the safest place for her, why would you not want to help your grandbaby by searching?
Sorry Monkeys, but I swear enough is enough already.  If I was not recovering from a broken foot I would be up there in Orlando searching with them until she was found.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: September 01, 2008, 12:03:19 PM »

Most people have not followed and dug into this case like we have. Most of the people of Orlando have only seen and heard what was in the news.

Think about it. What is in the news? What is Orlando seeing...Casey probably killed her child and won't cooperate with police to find her, George & Cindy have acted psychotic and have been demeaning, calling people maggots, parasites and leeches. Cindy sits at home and tells others to "Get off their asses", no one in the family has even attempted a search, except to search for donations. The entire family has lied, covered up, changed stories and been deceitful. I could go on and on.    

When Caylee was first reported missing, the support was tremendous. I have no doubt that they raised a ton of money. Searchers were out every day and many went on their own trying to work what little information we had.  Had Cindy, George & Lee gotten in touch with TES then, the turn out would have been very different. Cindy had to be in control though, as usual, and now it's cost her...again!

Based on this, I can truly understand why people are bitter and don't want to search if the family doesn't even bother.

I was so offended when Cindy said people need to get off their asses and look for Caylee, I was like B****! where do you want me to look? Why don't you lead the way instead of you makingthings up like Caylee is being taken deeper into the mountains? And yep, sure don't mind asking for donations which have we ever heard how much they've received besides the reward money and what they are doing with it? Perhaps this is how they've all been able to not go back to work for so long.And that wouldn't bother me if they were actually doing something to help find Caylee.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: September 01, 2008, 12:03:46 PM »

sorry....Good Morning All !

I hope those down south are weathering the storm OK, I stand in awe at the power of mother nature but she must be respected....

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: September 01, 2008, 12:04:18 PM »

Holy Crap!

About The Publicity Agency:  The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

Again this brings me to an old question....Where the hexx is all this money coming from ? I'm sure these guys arent cheap and i thought the Anthony's couldn't even come up with the bond money...

since there is so much money floating around...maybe they should send some to TES since that's what this is supposed to be about...or does Caylee need a PR companies help, perhaps the PR co's employees are just in to help with the search 

OMG! This agency also represents Joel Brodsky & Drew Peterson!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: September 01, 2008, 12:05:19 PM »

I am very happy that george and Cindy admitted that Caylee is dead...and also admitted they can not believe in Casey's theory anymore...my prays are for cayle and her family (not the mother)

I am unhappy again....I misunderstand a post was made by one of the monkeys in this forum....sorry......for the confussion
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: September 01, 2008, 12:06:01 PM »

They never stated this.  A fellow Monkey posted a Craigslist post from Orlando Craigs list in which a person had requested that George and Cindy state the facts.  They were suggesting that if George and Cindy were to say something along the lines of the script to which they encluded, that more people would turn out to search for Caylee.  George and Cindy are still living in the land of OZ....Lets just hope that when they arrive to Emerald City the Great OZ has more than one brain to give out....ALONG WITH 2 HEARTS!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: September 01, 2008, 12:07:13 PM »

Holy Crap!

OMG! This agency also represents Joel Brodsky & Drew Peterson!

Why is that not surprising?!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: September 01, 2008, 12:07:35 PM »

I am very happy that george and Cindy admitted that Caylee is dead...and also admitted they can not believe in Casey's theory anymore...my prays are for cayle and her family (not the mother)

I am unhappy again....I misunderstand a post was made by one of the monkeys in this forum....sorry......for the confussion

Don't be unhappy. It was just a misunderstanding. Hold onto that thought. Maybe it will come true now!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: September 01, 2008, 12:07:43 PM »

LOL...news guys taking closeups of the No Tresspassing signs...

Must be another BOMBSHELL ! 

sorry...I'm entitled to one a day

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1676 on: September 01, 2008, 12:11:28 PM »

Does anyone know what locations the TES is searching today?  Are they going back to the same areas as yesterday to do another once over?  I wanted to pull up some geographical maps and see the areas.
Also, many people on this board question if she was not disposed of and in the landfill, any idea if this is within the search areas at this time?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1677 on: September 01, 2008, 12:13:23 PM »

Here is the email for the Press Agency in the local area to the Anthony's.  I am emailing them my disapproval, maybe other Monkeys will as well...

admin@thepublicityagency.com

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1678 on: September 01, 2008, 12:18:28 PM »

OK,IMO this woman needs to be out searching or helping the searchers in some way.I think this is over the top.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1679 on: September 01, 2008, 12:20:11 PM »

OK,IMO this woman needs to be out searching or helping the searchers in some way.I think this is over the top.

This video was taken prior to them throwing Casey back in jail.  I hope that she is out searching now with the rest of the volunteers. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.