May 23, 2024, 02:00:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 366487 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1740 on: September 01, 2008, 02:01:21 PM »

Me thinking If and When this goes to Trial .................. WHO is going to be the Jury?
How are they going to be able to pick unbiased people ... There is no way.
When Casey does receive her Golden Ticket to the Big House they are going to have to separate her from the General population ...otherwise she is going to be a Human Pinata.

.... her day is coming.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1741 on: September 01, 2008, 02:01:23 PM »

Hey guys..I dont get paid until Thursday, so i dont have much in my account right now...this living hand to mouth stuff sucks....

Anyways, I want to ask some of you guys who are in the inner circle with TES to let me know what else I can do..

Is there ANYTHING that I can do to help?

PLease email me nikkibnurse@aol.com

Let me know if there is anything I can do AT ALL to help these folks out....

What an Angel You Are...send emails...spread the word...it's very important...You Rock!...Des
Holy Crap!

Jose Baez has now hired a Publicity Agent.

About The Publicity Agency:  The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=794&z=11

I suspect by the number of media appearance he made up until a couple of weeks ago ... the entrance of the Padillas and Larry Garrison into the senario and spotlight and ... now this high profile publicity agent ... Jose Baez has an underlying financial motive in representing Casey Anthony.  Could it be rights to a book ... movie?  Could the cooperation of the Anthonys ... including Casey ... be part of the arrangement.

Anyways ... I know the bond was ultimately revoked but ... the meeting between Baez and Padillas did not set right with me.  Seemed too chummy.

Hey ... I don't know but ... something is not right.

Janet

+++++++++++

Bondsman halts attempt to revoke Casey's bond 
Last Edited: Friday, 29 Aug 2008, 4:10 PM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the celebrity bondsman who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, has abruptly stopped his attempt to put Casey Anthony back behind bars.

Padilla met with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez Friday morning. After the meeting Padilla he announced he would no longer consider revoking her $500,000 bond.

He said he had concerns about the safety of Anthony and her family, but those concerns were being addressed after the meeting with Baez. Both Padilla and Baez declined to discuss the concerns.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7317127&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Janet...I talked with Padilla right before the meeting...it was about a 5 min convo...he sounded beat up...but that the meeting with Baez was to address *security* issues...he was very down to earth...he was stuck between a rock and a hardplace with Baez...He *earned* my respect with that call...because until that point...I didn't think that much about him at all...when I brought up how he had been treated on NG the night before..he seemed pretty let down...but also told me regarding Cindy and George..."I'm used to dealing with people like this in my Business...Don't worry about me...it's all about the Baby...he said that several times...It's all about the Baby"....jmoo based on convo...Des

Hi Destiny

I love ya but ... on this one ... we will have to agree to disagree.

I will give the Padillas credit they were not so naive as to believe Casey's attorney that his client would most likely reveal the truth TO THEM if she were released from jail.  There has to be something more.

Think about it.  Monkeys and America knew from the getgo that the Padillas given reasoning for posting bond was flawed and ... Monkeys and America were right.  Logic dictated that Casey would not reveal the truth to the Padillas.  Logic dictated that no attorney would allow it.

My question:  Why were the Padillas willing to risk $50,000 securing a $500,000 bond?  Why was really in it for them?

Janet

For the publicity of course...to begin with...and also maybe thinking they really could find Caylee...no other reason than that...but...once the forensic data came back...they *knew*....I'm glad they bailed out...they were *promised* unlimited access to Casy...nope...didn't happen....the whole original deal was derailed by Baez...and the Anthony's...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1742 on: September 01, 2008, 02:02:44 PM »

I work for a little small company yall may have heard of...its called AFLAC....

I am calling our Orlando office and I am gonna see what we can do on behalf of our company to help out!!!

I will let you know what they say!!!

OMG you are heaven sent for sure!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: September 01, 2008, 02:03:44 PM »

I work for a little small company yall may have heard of...its called AFLAC....

I am calling our Orlando office and I am gonna see what we can do on behalf of our company to help out!!!

I will let you know what they say!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kYYwMLQ38E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js4tTg7VCDo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-EZf56AfYc

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: September 01, 2008, 02:07:32 PM »

I love that duck!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I just got off the phone, there isnt anything I can do today with it being labor day..My regional director will help me tomorrow ....

BUT...

I will get on it tomorrow and see what we can do to get some water, etc out to these guys!!!!

I dont have any money, but the duck does!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: September 01, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »

Des...here is the link for all the contact numbers for OCSD...not sure if one applies for today!  Sorry!

http://www.ocso.com/ContactUs/PhoneNumbersandAddresses/tabid/114/Default.aspx

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: September 01, 2008, 02:15:14 PM »

Klaas,

Can you or someone else find out where the searchers will be tomorrow and Wenesday so that if I can get this accomplished, I will be able to tell the company where to send the water, etc? Email me and let me know, or post me a link to info..

I will do ALL I can..

Also, is there anyone I can call now, anything I can do by email that will aid them?

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: September 01, 2008, 02:16:15 PM »

Klaas,

Can you or someone else find out where the searchers will be tomorrow and Wenesday so that if I can get this accomplished, I will be able to tell the company where to send the water, etc? Email me and let me know, or post me a link to info..

I will do ALL I can..

Also, is there anyone I can call now, anything I can do by email that will aid them?

Nikki - check in the TES donation thread.  I'm sure the command center will be the same.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: September 01, 2008, 02:17:04 PM »

Hello, I'm back.  I still havent read all of last nights.  You should have been there when I was trying to explain Scared Monkeys to my mom.  Bless her heart.  Then, I met my brother in the parking lot to go with me, and he gets out of his car with his girlfriends pink bathing suit top on over his clothes.  He is crazy, but I guess you'd have to be there.  Anyway, what did I miss????? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1749 on: September 01, 2008, 02:19:37 PM »

Yikes and help!
My links to the PDF files no longer work so I went to the site where they are linked and read through over half of part 1 then the pages turned red with no writing.I then went to another posted link to part 1 and it only went up to page 91.....is that the end of part 1?

Also,there is no link on that page for a part 2....has the arrest PDF file and part 1,part 3 of the PDF's but no part 2.Anyone have part 2?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1750 on: September 01, 2008, 02:20:29 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life

Listen to this chick call Padilla 

Always 1 ... if you can listen to the audio on this Gals my space ... its good.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: September 01, 2008, 02:27:48 PM »

Yikes and help!
My links to the PDF files no longer work so I went to the site where they are linked and read through over half of part 1 then the pages turned red with no writing.I then went to another posted link to part 1 and it only went up to page 91.....is that the end of part 1?

Also,there is no link on that page for a part 2....has the arrest PDF file and part 1,part 3 of the PDF's but no part 2.Anyone have part 2?

Did you have this link?  Save to your pc after opening   

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8947091/c66f208a/sharing.html
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1752 on: September 01, 2008, 02:29:07 PM »

Yikes and help!

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/files/casey_anthony_documents02.pdf

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: September 01, 2008, 02:31:17 PM »

Holy Crap!

Jose Baez has now hired a Publicity Agent.

About The Publicity Agency:  The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=794&z=11

I suspect by the number of media appearance he made up until a couple of weeks ago ... the entrance of the Padillas and Larry Garrison into the senario and spotlight and ... now this high profile publicity agent ... Jose Baez has an underlying financial motive in representing Casey Anthony.  Could it be rights to a book ... movie?  Could the cooperation of the Anthonys ... including Casey ... be part of the arrangement.

Anyways ... I know the bond was ultimately revoked but ... the meeting between Baez and Padillas did not set right with me.  Seemed too chummy.

Hey ... I don't know but ... something is not right.

Janet

+++++++++++

Bondsman halts attempt to revoke Casey's bond 
Last Edited: Friday, 29 Aug 2008, 4:10 PM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the celebrity bondsman who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, has abruptly stopped his attempt to put Casey Anthony back behind bars.

Padilla met with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez Friday morning. After the meeting Padilla he announced he would no longer consider revoking her $500,000 bond.

He said he had concerns about the safety of Anthony and her family, but those concerns were being addressed after the meeting with Baez. Both Padilla and Baez declined to discuss the concerns.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7317127&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Janet...I talked with Padilla right before the meeting...it was about a 5 min convo...he sounded beat up...but that the meeting with Baez was to address *security* issues...he was very down to earth...he was stuck between a rock and a hardplace with Baez...He *earned* my respect with that call...because until that point...I didn't think that much about him at all...when I brought up how he had been treated on NG the night before..he seemed pretty let down...but also told me regarding Cindy and George..."I'm used to dealing with people like this in my Business...Don't worry about me...it's all about the Baby...he said that several times...It's all about the Baby"....jmoo based on convo...Des

Hi Destiny

I love ya but ... on this one ... we will have to agree to disagree.

I will give the Padillas credit they were not so naive as to believe Casey's attorney that his client would most likely reveal the truth TO THEM if she were released from jail.  There has to be something more.

Think about it.  Monkeys and America knew from the getgo that the Padillas given reasoning for posting bond was flawed and ... Monkeys and America were right.  Logic dictated that Casey would not reveal the truth to the Padillas.  Logic dictated that no attorney would allow it.

My question:  Why were the Padillas willing to risk $50,000 securing a $500,000 bond?  What  was really in it for them?

Janet

Also ...

Padilla claims that the light shone when forensic testing revealed that a body had indeed been in that the trunk of the vehicle that Casey had been driving.  Monkey and America had that figured out as a very real possibility from the moment Cindy stated that the impounded vehicle smelled like a "dead" body ... when dog/s hit made a hit.

At the time the bond was posted Padilla's words to Nancy Grace mirrored George, Cindy and Jose who claimed that Caylee was alive and ... Casey had indeed turned Caylee over to somebody.  I do believe that Monkeys and American rolled their eyes along with Nancy Grace.

If publicity was what the Padillas wanted ... publicity is what they got.  However ... the publicity made them look very naive at the very least.

IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1754 on: September 01, 2008, 02:31:20 PM »

I hope that link works

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1755 on: September 01, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »

Des...here is the link for all the contact numbers for OCSD...not sure if one applies for today!  Sorry!

TY Mum....Bless you...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: September 01, 2008, 02:41:10 PM »

well, guys..looks like my state needs to get ready now...

WHile Gustav has been making himself known, Hanna has snuck up on us and made herself a hurricane..

she is now a CAT 1 expecting to intensify and heading towards SC...sigh....

"God dont like ugly"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: September 01, 2008, 02:43:38 PM »

Sorry, I fell asleep...needed monkey nap, I guess.  LOL  Thanks Mum for posting the numbers.  I am still having internet problems at lest until tomorrow...Mum you are doing such a great job in here. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1758 on: September 01, 2008, 02:48:31 PM »

Yikes and help!

Did you have this link?  Save to your pc after opening   

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8947091/c66f208a/sharing.html
OH!Thank you so much Klaas....that's a different link than the one I had....back to reading....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: September 01, 2008, 02:49:57 PM »

Thank you MUM.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.