May 23, 2024, 03:03:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 366526 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1760 on: September 01, 2008, 02:51:43 PM »

Yikes and help!
My links to the PDF files no longer work so I went to the site where they are linked and read through over half of part 1 then the pages turned red with no writing.I then went to another posted link to part 1 and it only went up to page 91.....is that the end of part 1?

Also,there is no link on that page for a part 2....has the arrest PDF file and part 1,part 3 of the PDF's but no part 2.Anyone have part 2?

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/files/casey_anthony_documents02.pdf
Oh now we're talking...part 2.Thank you so much Deenie!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: September 01, 2008, 02:52:08 PM »

What happened to the Webcam that was at the Anthony house? looks like they moved it to a beach somewhere.......and now it isn't refreshing.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: September 01, 2008, 02:54:19 PM »

Has anyone thought of contacting churches in Orlando area?  Sometimes they will make food & drinks for worthy causes.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: September 01, 2008, 02:55:21 PM »

What happened to the Webcam that was at the Anthony house? looks like they moved it to a beach somewhere.......and now it isn't refreshing.

try this one:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: September 01, 2008, 02:56:27 PM »

Y'all, folks are calling businesses in Orlando asking for donations, but not getting very far. Part of the problem seems to be that there is no one on site who can approve donations because today is a holiday.

If anyone can make a donation, no matter how small, would you please go to the donations thread? Marlee has posted her Paypal account information there. Marlee is EXTREMELY trustworthy. If you put money in her Paypal account, it should be available immediately, and she can use it to buy supplies for the searchers. She will let you know know exactly what your money was spent on. These searchers need bug spray, wet wipes, snacks, and something for lunch.

Please help if you can.

Thanks. 
http://public.fotki.com/Rosebuddsz-D-P/im-outta-here-dogs/

Could you please put me on the correct page for Marlee?  I so want to give a little something monetarily.  I'm in WI so can't do more than that.  I am lurking always though.  I don't do much on the way of buying on the Net so may need to be walked making the donation.

Bless All of Your Hearts and Especially TES and all who are helping them.

Here is the link to the donation thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.720
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1765 on: September 01, 2008, 02:56:52 PM »

The theory of possibly Casey putting * god forbid Caylee's Body in a Dumpster off to a Landfill.

I worked at a Landfill for quite a few years. We had a local case of a missing girl and the LE came to our office with Hope of searching /finding her body.

What I learned that day that if it is a Dumpster from a certain location. ( The Dumpster Next to Casey Car )
That believe it or not through Technology ( logged Waste manifests on a computer) That the actual coordinates can be located to what area that specific truck Emptied it contents. Even though It may be 20 feet deep by now. The capability is there to dig up that area.

Residential Commercial Waste is a funny animal once buried - Class II waste * Class II Landfill as it is classified. * meaning No Medical waste is permitted to be dumped.

Once Class 2 Waste is Landfilled it creates for lack of better words " juice" and what that does is it creates heat. It as well creates a cocoon effect. I have seen many things well preserved come from a Landfill after a long period of time. Its amazing really. So lets say if Caylee body is in a landfill and is surrounded by Waste that is not able to break down ..It would almost serve  as a blanket to keep what would be left her from deteriorating. Not forever but for long enough time for them to be able to find DNA. If they move on it.

It would not be difficult for them to go back to the manifests and find the exact location of the contents of that Truck. Due to environmental standards - Every truck that dumps has to have a Waste Manifest logged and time stamped when Entering a landfill.

Have to get this Party Started before its too late. Time is always the factor. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: September 01, 2008, 02:57:35 PM »

Has anyone thought of contacting churches in Orlando area?  Sometimes they will make food & drinks for worthy causes.

mammy...I think they have been contacted by Pink Angel who posts here and at Websleuths.  Websleuths are taking care of lunch tomorrow...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: September 01, 2008, 03:01:07 PM »

Webcam 1 now

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: September 01, 2008, 03:03:48 PM »

Webcam 1 now

Ahhhh Hah! TY

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: September 01, 2008, 03:07:01 PM »

I am so behind on this board I have been over at TES donation board has anything happened today?TIA
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: September 01, 2008, 03:07:20 PM »

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #10                           September 1, 2008

Caylee Marie Anthony Evdence Status

FBI Lab evidence provided scientific evidence of human decomposition in the trunk of the defendant’s car.  The laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased.  If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued.

The Sheriff’s Office is still waiting for additional laboratory results for evidence that is being processed.

The last corroborated sighting of Caylee is with the defendant.  No credible evidence has been presented to confirm that she was in the voluntary or involuntary custody of anyone else.  Investigators still believe the defendant holds the key to finding the child.  In the absence of a truthful statement from the defendant as to the last location of Caylee, investigators are continuing to utilize all the technological, scientific and recognized investigative methods to locate Caylee.

Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion and locating Caylee Anthony is the primary focus of this investigation.

Capt. Angelo Nieves

Orange County Sheriff’s Office of Media Relations

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1771 on: September 01, 2008, 03:16:35 PM »

Wow - that statement from the Sheriff's office speaks volumes!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: September 01, 2008, 03:22:50 PM »

It certainly does.  Caylee is dead and Casey, the last person with her, needs to say where she left her.  Short and to the point.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1773 on: September 01, 2008, 03:26:55 PM »

FBI Lab evidence provided scientific evidence of human decomposition in the trunk of the defendant’s car.  The laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased.  If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued.

The Sheriff’s Office is still waiting for additional laboratory results for evidence that is being processed.

The last corroborated sighting of Caylee is with the defendant.  No credible evidence has been presented to confirm that she was in the voluntary or involuntary custody of anyone else.  Investigators still believe the defendant holds the key to finding the child.  In the absence of a truthful statement from the defendant as to the last location of Caylee, investigators are continuing to utilize all the technological, scientific and recognized investigative methods to locate Caylee.

Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion and locating Caylee Anthony is the primary focus of this investigation.

Capt. Angelo Nieves

Too Bad George the Cop - who threw the * rotting bag of Pizza* over the fence at the Tow Yard .....( I hear its been recovered)  What was he thinking >>>?? Officer Anthony

Mother RN Cindy Washes Casey's Stench filled slacks ...right away ...from the CAR that smelled of a Dead Body .. she said it, its on the 911 Audio preserved. Her GUT Reaction on the 911 tape are the only honest words I believe that have come out of Cindy's mouth.

Why Didn't have the Forethought of their Grand Daughter ...being Missing as first priority and Know better not to touch the contents of the vehicle..........left in a parking lot with their Darlings purse inside.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1774 on: September 01, 2008, 03:30:56 PM »

Capt. Angelo Nieves

Too Bad George the Cop - who threw the * rotting bag of Pizza* over the fence at the Tow Yard .....( I hear its been recovered)  What was he thinking >>>?? Officer Anthony

Mother RN Cindy Washes Casey's Stench filled slacks ...right away ...from the CAR that smelled of a Dead Body .. she said it, its on the 911 Audio preserved. Her GUT Reaction on the 911 tape are the only honest words I believe that have come out of Cindy's mouth.

Why Didn't have the Forethought of their Grand Daughter ...being Missing as first priority and Know better not to touch the contents of the vehicle..........left in a parking lot with their Darlings purse inside.

ESPECIALLY IF THEY ALREADY KNEW CAYLEE WAS MISSING - WHICH THEY DID!!!! And I'm sure Casey told them the babysitter took her - if it smells like a rat, if it looks like a rat.........................just sayin

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: September 01, 2008, 03:31:45 PM »

Capt. Angelo Nieves

Thanks bb

When the words of lead detective Sgt. John Allen are considered ... I believe the absolute truth regarding a body being in the trunk of the vehicle driven by Casey Anthony ... is known.

Janet
_______

Lead investigator: We're likely looking for a body
By Sara K. Clarke and Bianca Prieto
Sentinel Staff Writer
10:18 PM EDT, August 31, 2008

Orange County sheriff's investigators turned their attention Sunday to the possibility that missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony is dead, and joined with hundreds of volunteers to canvass wooded areas in southeast Orlando in search of the toddler.

"Since we've gotten things back from the FBI lab, we know that we're probably looking for a body," said Sgt. John Allen, the lead investigator in the case. "We're to the point in the investigation where we think it'd be good to go back and retrace some of our steps."

Caylee Marie was last seen in mid-June and was reported missing to authorities July 15. During a bail hearing in July for her mother, Casey Anthony, investigators said they had found strands of hair, a stain and dirt in the trunk of the woman's car, which had been abandoned in a parking lot.

On Wednesday, the Sheriff's Office said air-sample tests from the abandoned car show that the trunk once held a decomposing human body.

The results of DNA samples sent to FBI forensics labs have not been made public.

Television stations said Sunday that Allen had gone further -- telling them lab results indicated the body in the trunk of the Anthony's white Pontiac was in fact Caylee Marie.
"We clearly have evidence that indicates that there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car, and that that body was Caylee," Allen told WFTV-Channel 9 in an interview that aired Sunday evening.

More:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-search-caylee-083108,0,1278655.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: September 01, 2008, 03:33:57 PM »

Lord, how I wish I knew what info wasnt made public....

WHat I dont understand is, why they dont charge her...

I am FIRMLY convinced that the "arrest" made the other night was bogus..they arrested her on fraud charges, but they really arrested her due to the case...they just cant say that right now..

I want to HEAR THE WORDS "charged with murder"...

SHe needs to go down!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1777 on: September 01, 2008, 03:35:09 PM »

You know after reading these last few posts - if at least George and Cindy aren't up to this clear up to their necks - I'll be SHOCKED. Why would you wash that stuff and throw garbage away knowing your granddaughter was missing and the car smelled like a dead body?

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: September 01, 2008, 03:38:17 PM »

What I do not inderstand is HOW could some people let this search go on knowing that someone knows the location. I understand it is the lawyers job to defend the client. In your heart of hearts how does one let this continue??? God forbid if this lawyer ever needed the help of TES or anyone in that matter to search for a loved one. All the time, effort, money......... How does a lawyer let this go on???? You can not convince me that he believes Casey's story, not to mention what if she did tell him the truth! This to me is the hardest part to accept. That and what happened to this child.....jmo

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1779 on: September 01, 2008, 03:39:02 PM »

Capt. Angelo Nieves

ESPECIALLY IF THEY ALREADY KNEW CAYLEE WAS MISSING - WHICH THEY DID!!!! And I'm sure Casey told them the babysitter took her - if it smells like a rat, if it looks like a rat.........................just sayin

Knay I would think at some point wouldn't Cindy and George be charged themselves for destroying evidence ..... they should be. Something will come out, sooner than later I believe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.