May 27, 2024, 06:00:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 366927 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: September 01, 2008, 04:38:37 PM »

I have observed this forum and its full of great information.  I know I can come here and get the latest updates.  Thanks to all of you for that.

I am needing some information on tomorrows search for Caylee.  I only live about 100 miles from Orlando and am wanting to help physically.  I know where to go as I have googled it.  I placed a call to eccusearch and was ask to leave my name and number for a return call.  I have not gotten that call as I can imagine they are swamped.  If anybody has information on what I need to bring (if anything) and also my 15 year old Daughter is wanting to help.  Can she?  I was wondering about the age requirements if any to help out.  Any info would be appreciated.

Hi Beachgirl...Volunteers have to be 18 because of the sensibility of the searches.  You need to fill out a form and show ID.

Sorry...Welcome...Take bug spray...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1801 on: September 01, 2008, 04:39:53 PM »

Oh my Lord for the First Time ... I hear Caylee's Voice

Video submitted today on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZGs3XrGBNQ

Her visiting her Great Granpa with Audio. Its short but its her * I have to believe its Caylee's Voice.

Oooo my lord my Heart Breaks for Her.
sigh

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: September 01, 2008, 04:40:58 PM »

I have observed this forum and its full of great information.  I know I can come here and get the latest updates.  Thanks to all of you for that.

I am needing some information on tomorrows search for Caylee.  I only live about 100 miles from Orlando and am wanting to help physically.  I know where to go as I have googled it.  I placed a call to eccusearch and was ask to leave my name and number for a return call.  I have not gotten that call as I can imagine they are swamped.  If anybody has information on what I need to bring (if anything) and also my 15 year old Daughter is wanting to help.  Can she?  I was wondering about the age requirements if any to help out.  Any info would be appreciated.

Hi Beachgirl -

Why don't you ask in the TES Donation thread.  There are a few members that are actually in telephone contact with TES members and can find out for you:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.msg430028#new
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: September 01, 2008, 04:43:02 PM »

I hope I dont ruffle any feathers..I certainly dont mean to...BUT...

Here is how I feel about the search for Caylee...

I agree with the fact that people dont want her returned to her family..I feel they are ALL a bunch of kooks...

But, Caylee doesnt belong to them anymore..she belongs to God...and to those of us, like SM and TES that are out there searching for her...

If she were alive, I would say NO HOW,NO WAY should she be returned to ANY member of t he Anthony clan..But, she isnt...she's gone....we know that..

So, here is where I stand on it..ANYONE within a 100 mile radius (or more if they can afford the trip) should be looking for her..I would be if I had the means to do so....
Because, she deserves a tiny pink coffin to rest her head in...she deserves flowers and proper goodbye...she deserves to be able to be laid to rest with dignity and her tiny body rescued from where ever it is that Casey put her..

She doesnt deserve to lie out in the Florida heat in some swamp or shallow grave exposed to the elements...Just because we dont like her family...

"God dont like ugly"
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: September 01, 2008, 04:50:07 PM »

Jess...with numbers???

Thanks Mum, you so often come through for me.  Much appreciated, will look & now copy, like I should have originally.  I did look at W/S & found no such post by same friend trying to speak to Kiomarie T-C so may have just been a "look at me" personality like for instance KC, she was busy on the computer at that time.

Here is that post!

Jess0927

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9
« Reply #1846 on: August 28, 2008, 07:12:45 AM »

I'd rather not go into details but Kio has been stressed out. SHe's had her entire life turned upside down for some person. She is the sweetest person I've ever met and has a weakness for little kids and animals. You have no idea how much she suffers when she sees an animal or a child in pain or unfortuantely dead. She has the biggest heart and wanted to go and show people what she knew and she know feels ridiculed by everyone. She had to change her phone number and her fiancee had to get involved with news reporters yesterday. It won't stop. All she did was tell police information anonymously (spelled incorrectly but who cares you know what I mean) and everything about her was pushed out into the public. What this has done is stop future witnesses from coming out in public. I'm sure when this is all done and ever Kio herself will talk but right now she isn't even barely talking to her fiancee. So needless to say.

Yes, my opnion is that Cindy did it and Casey's trying to cover it up. I did know them all but rather stay out of it.

I'm sure there are nice people on this site but what we read on the page was very upsetting. It was even more upsetting her mom calling her and yelling at her about all this. But Kio's learned her lesson saddly in this way

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: September 01, 2008, 04:51:28 PM »

Also

Jess0927

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9
« Reply #1853 on: August 28, 2008, 07:34:49 AM »

No it's not a typo...I think Cindy is a psychotic witch with a b instead.
That entire family is messed up in the head. They all have psych issues. Well I have to go now her fiancee and I are trying to take her to the salon and get her all nice. We're probably going to Disney tomorrow with some friends in town. She said thanks to the prayers and she just saw the news about the DNA sample and is thorughly upset. But will keep you posted.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: September 01, 2008, 04:55:30 PM »

My Gut Tells me that One of these so called Lovers of Casey - Knows something.

<snipped>

BINGO!!!

Deenie ... I also have that "gut" feeling too ... especially when I consider Mark Furhman's words regarding who was included in those flurry of cell calls on the afternoon of June 16th.

Think about it.  Those cell calls occurred shortly after the time George claims that Casey left his residence with Caylee.

1.  Why was Casey unable to connect with her parents.  According to George ... Cindy had left for work earlier that morning and ... he left for working shortly after Casey and Caylee left him while he was still at home.

2.  There was second flurry of cell calls following a short break.  Why was Casey unable to contact either parent.

3.  Also ... among the flurry of cell call to her parents ... Casey also attempted to contact two friends.  Who were these friends?  Was she able to contact them?  Could these friends shed any light on what was taking place on the afternoon of June 16th?

Deenie ... maybe these friends are reluncted to be implicated in all of this.  Maybe they were manipulated by the master manipulator to participate to a degree in assisting in a coverup.

Rather than offering Casey LIMITED immunity from prosecution at this point ... I contend an offer of FULL immunity should be offered to ANYONE who may have assisted Casey in any capacity in a coverup ... Cindy and George included!!!

The truth and ... accountability by the one who took Caylee's life ... is where it is at!

IMO.

Janet

Behind the CSI Return to Caylee's Grandparents' House
Thursday, August 07, 2008

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: June 16, George and Cynthia still have Caylee and Casey in the house. And at about 12:50, Casey leaves with Caylee from the Anthony residence. Cindy is already at work, the mother. The mother of Casey is already at work. George leaves at approximately 2:30 PM that day

Now, what we're learning here is that this timeline is tightened up to June 16, and now we can even tighten up just exactly what kind of activity was actually going on that afternoon. Later in the afternoon, starting at about 3:00 o'clock, we have a source that has shown us that there is a flurry of cell phone activity from Casey's phone. Some of those calls, six in a row, that are just a two minute or two apart, trying to get ahold of her father, six phone calls to her mother and two other individuals which we are not describing at this time.

Now, the activity ceases for about two hours at about 4:00 o'clock, and then continues several other phone calls to the mother, the father and a couple of other individuals between about 6:00 and about 7:30. There are no other calls until the next day. That would be the 17th

Now, there is new information also that tightens this timeline up. We've talked about the shovel, that right next door in that house right there, Casey Anthony went to that house and borrowed a shovel. It hasn't been disclosed what day. We feel it's important, and so does our source, that we tighten up this timeline so people that might have some information during this short two-day period, they might come forward because something that they passed off as information that was possibly not important now becomes important.

Casey Anthony went to that house on the 18th of June. So the 18th of June, we have the shovel that is borrowed next door from Casey Anthony. And then we move backwards. Now, on that day, June 18, there's also another flurry of phone calls, short, reaching-out phone calls.

Now, you can't theorize. You can't speculate on what all this means, but we have now some of the most important items in the case have been reduced. Instead of from June 9 to an unknown date sometime in July, now we've tightened this up to between June 16 at 12:50 PM to sometime in the afternoon of June 18 on Wednesday, when Casey Anthony borrowed the shovel.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: September 01, 2008, 04:56:25 PM »

I'm Lost...who is Kio?

"God dont like ugly"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: September 01, 2008, 04:56:43 PM »

I talked to my niece this morning, she lives about 160 miles somewhere north of Orlando.  I offered that if this weekend the search is still on, I would pay for the hotel rooms for her and her husband as well as the rooms for their friends if they wanted to join the search.  She said, "Absolutely NOT."  I asked why and she said that everyone that she knows does not want to return Caylee's body to any of the Anthonys!  She said that when Casey's case of "economic issues" puts her in jail for an extended period of time, they are hoping the state will transfer custody of Caylee to the State of Florida, and everyone would be out there looking for Caylee in a heart beat!  Wow, is all I could say.  I had not thought about that.  She said it angers her when the searches say they want to bring Caylee home; they do not want the Anthonys to have anything to do with Caylee anymore.

WOW
WOW

DITTO !!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: September 01, 2008, 04:57:01 PM »

And this is the first post (sorry about not in order, I missed it).

Jess0927

« Reply #1833 on: August 28, 2008, 06:24:20 AM »

Let me first off explain something to everyone. I have known Kiomarie J. Torres my entire life. Second of all most of the information you have is incorrect.

1. Her myspace page.
 She's only had two for ages:
www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86
was her first myspace and she forgot the password after we went on vacation for a while.

www.myspace.com/misskio

is the myspace she uses now.

2. Where she lives.
   She lives five minutes away from the airport on Bent Pine Drive. She's lived there since the beginnning of the year and I know this because I helped her and her fiancee and roommate move in.

3. She knows she cannot have children because she had an accident when she was 13 years old where she fell from the room and shattered her pelvic bone and her uterus is not in the right position. THe doctor she should not have children because it would be dangerous for both her and the baby. That's why she's always considered adoption.

4. She has no idea who this Zenaida is and is not related to her. (we looked over the family tree on both sides of the family to see if she was and she isn't)

5. Babysitting.....That's funny she doesn't have the time or patience to babysit with her new job. She works from 6 am to about 5 pm and is usuallly passed out by 8 pm. Plus, the only person she's ever babysat for is her 15 year old. That's it and we haven't been appart for more than a few hours a day in the last five years.

6. She is 22 years old. Not 24. She was born July 24, 1986 in Carolina, Puerto Rico and has lived in the states since she was six months old. Spanish yes but she doesn't act like a Puerto Rican (not trying to be rude) but she acts more like a white girl than anything. She loves Country music and Broadway music.

So before you start talking wrongly about my friend why don't you get the information correct. She doesn't care what happens to Casey she cares mostly about finding Caylee because she has a 2 1/2 year old sister who was best friends with Caylee and she's been upset for almost 2 months now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: September 01, 2008, 05:07:17 PM »

I'm Lost...who is Kio?

Kio Marie is a friend of Casey's that offered to adopt Caylee before Caylee was born.  LE took a couple of statements from her, it's in the 400+ pages of documents. 
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: September 01, 2008, 05:07:40 PM »

I read here all the time but usually lurk and don't post.   I will be very happy to see everyone in LA or that has been evacuated return home.  I live in NJ and we usually don't get hurricaines/tornatos.  But it must be so scary to leave your homes I can't imagine.  My heart is with each and every one of you.

Casey and her family need to rot in jail.  I agree with Rob on all of his posts/opinions/outlooks.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: September 01, 2008, 05:09:24 PM »

I'm Lost...who is Kio?

KioMarie is the high school friend of Casey's that gave the deposition to LE. It's in the 400 pages that were release.

She is the one that stated that Casey wanted to put Caylee up for adoption, and she (Kio) offered to adopt as she couldn't have children. But Cindy put the kabash to the adoption idea.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: September 01, 2008, 05:10:22 PM »

My Gut Tells me that One of these so called Lovers of Casey - Knows something.

<snipped>

BINGO!!!

Deenie ... I also have that "gut" feeling too ... especially when I consider Mark Furhman's words regarding who was included in those flurry of cell calls on the afternoon of June 16th.

Think about it.  Those cell calls occurred shortly after the time George claims that Casey left his residence with Caylee.

1.  Why was Casey unable to connect with her parents.  According to George ... Cindy had left for work earlier that morning and ... he left for working shortly after Casey and Caylee left him while he was still at home.

2.  There was second flurry of cell calls following a short break.  Why was Casey unable to contact either parent.

3.  Also ... among the flurry of cell call to her parents ... Casey also attempted to contact two friends.  Who were these friends?  Was she able to contact them?  Could these friends shed any light on what was taking place on the afternoon of June 16th?

Deenie ... maybe these friends are reluncted to be implicated in all of this.  Maybe they were manipulated by the master manipulator to participate to a degree in assisting in a coverup.

Rather than offering Casey LIMITED immunity from prosecution at this point ... I contend an offer of FULL immunity should be offered to ANYONE who may have assisted Casey in any capacity in a coverup ... Cindy and George included!!!

The truth and ... accountability by the one who took Caylee's life ... is where it is at!

IMO.

Janet

Behind the CSI Return to Caylee's Grandparents' House
Thursday, August 07, 2008

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: June 16, George and Cynthia still have Caylee and Casey in the house. And at about 12:50, Casey leaves with Caylee from the Anthony residence. Cindy is already at work, the mother. The mother of Casey is already at work. George leaves at approximately 2:30 PM that day

Now, what we're learning here is that this timeline is tightened up to June 16, and now we can even tighten up just exactly what kind of activity was actually going on that afternoon. Later in the afternoon, starting at about 3:00 o'clock, we have a source that has shown us that there is a flurry of cell phone activity from Casey's phone. Some of those calls, six in a row, that are just a two minute or two apart, trying to get ahold of her father, six phone calls to her mother and two other individuals which we are not describing at this time.

Now, the activity ceases for about two hours at about 4:00 o'clock, and then continues several other phone calls to the mother, the father and a couple of other individuals between about 6:00 and about 7:30. There are no other calls until the next day. That would be the 17th

Now, there is new information also that tightens this timeline up. We've talked about the shovel, that right next door in that house right there, Casey Anthony went to that house and borrowed a shovel. It hasn't been disclosed what day. We feel it's important, and so does our source, that we tighten up this timeline so people that might have some information during this short two-day period, they might come forward because something that they passed off as information that was possibly not important now becomes important.

Casey Anthony went to that house on the 18th of June. So the 18th of June, we have the shovel that is borrowed next door from Casey Anthony. And then we move backwards. Now, on that day, June 18, there's also another flurry of phone calls, short, reaching-out phone calls.

Now, you can't theorize. You can't speculate on what all this means, but we have now some of the most important items in the case have been reduced. Instead of from June 9 to an unknown date sometime in July, now we've tightened this up to between June 16 at 12:50 PM to sometime in the afternoon of June 18 on Wednesday, when Casey Anthony borrowed the shovel.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

Sat. night, on Geraldo's show, he showed an interview his brother had with Casey's ex-fiance's Dad.  Dad said that he knew about the call Casey had with his son on the day of the flurry of phone calls.  One of the things the Dad said was that Casey was complaining about her boyfriend.

Now....maybe the boyfriend has something to do with Casey having gotten Caylee out of the picture.  She met the guy and seemed to go completely nuts over him.  That, mixed with the horrible fight with Mom Cindy and wanting to (I believe) hurt Cindy, cinched it for Casey:  the old saying of "kill two birds with one stone" (bad choice of words..sorry).  BUT...by getting rid of Caylee she was able to "'forever" hurt Cindy and Casey was left free as a bird to parteeee!!
Well, instead of the bird flying the coup...the bird flew into the coup!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: September 01, 2008, 05:11:25 PM »

Klaas,

Your just too darned fast! 

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: September 01, 2008, 05:13:28 PM »

I hope I dont ruffle any feathers..I certainly dont mean to...BUT...

Here is how I feel about the search for Caylee...

I agree with the fact that people dont want her returned to her family..I feel they are ALL a bunch of kooks...

But, Caylee doesnt belong to them anymore..she belongs to God...and to those of us, like SM and TES that are out there searching for her...

If she were alive, I would say NO HOW,NO WAY should she be returned to ANY member of t he Anthony clan..But, she isnt...she's gone....we know that..

So, here is where I stand on it..ANYONE within a 100 mile radius (or more if they can afford the trip) should be looking for her..I would be if I had the means to do so....
Because, she deserves a tiny pink coffin to rest her head in...she deserves flowers and proper goodbye...she deserves to be able to be laid to rest with dignity and her tiny body rescued from where ever it is that Casey put her..

She doesnt deserve to lie out in the Florida heat in some swamp or shallow grave exposed to the elements...Just because we dont like her family...

I agree, and thank you for saying this.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: September 01, 2008, 05:15:13 PM »

I work for a little small company yall may have heard of...its called AFLAC....

I am calling our Orlando office and I am gonna see what we can do on behalf of our company to help out!!!

I will let you know what they say!!!

Love the AFLAC commercials. Wish they'd put them on a CD for us to buy.... many donating the proceeds to charity?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: September 01, 2008, 05:17:41 PM »

Some facts about Jesus Ortiz (one of the alleged fathers of Caylee according to Cindy and Casey)

http://momtective.wordpress.com/2008/08/20/what-we-know-about-jesus-ortiz/

Recent searches have been in an area close to the airport and the Anthony's residence, which coincidentally is very close to Greenwood Cemetery where Jesus is buried. (A reference has been made that Casey probably would hide Caley close to her fathers final resting place as a tribute or memorial. It also ties into the cellphone pings on June 17.

Greenwood Cemetery is 10 miles from the Anthony residence.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: September 01, 2008, 05:18:43 PM »

A lot of people who are mentally ill are extremely clever.  We know Casey is.  She's not very smart or she would have (by now) gotten that high school degree.  Doesn't mean she's not clever.  I can see that multiple people innocently have assisted her in some way.  (Maybe some not so innocently, too); i.e., in Clint's interview with Greta, he said that Tony was mad with him for talking to Greta.  WHY? would Tony be mad with Clint just wanted to tell what he knew (and...Clint did protect Tony by not saying anything about Tony specifically).  That's a question to me.  Also, the cop that got fired - something funny going on there, too, or else he would have come forward to his superiors before they had to come to him to question him. 

missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1819 on: September 01, 2008, 05:18:57 PM »

I'm Lost...who is Kio?

KioMarie is the high school friend of Casey's that gave the deposition to LE. It's in the 400 pages that were release.

She is the one that stated that Casey wanted to put Caylee up for adoption, and she (Kio) offered to adopt as she couldn't have children. But Cindy put the kabash to the adoption idea.

which she should have never done..  the idea was the right one..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.