May 23, 2024, 03:58:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 366555 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1880 on: September 01, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1881 on: September 01, 2008, 06:18:11 PM »

Glowworm,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8myK93FqbYc

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: September 01, 2008, 06:18:52 PM »

I just talked to Cubbee....they are fine.....she says the wind has died down.....not nearly as bad as it was......no flooding where she is....no electricity either...she sends her love to everyone and thank everyone for the prayers and good wishes.....I don't have time to read right now...have we head from any other monkeys who were in the path of Gustav???

Thanks Sunny...Not yet...I don't think...Would you mind if I copy your post to the Gustov thread?

no, please do...I honestly forgot about it.....sorry

Sunny...I did...blushing....

Louisiana is not out of the woods yet...Seems Cubbee and Lisa are OK from what Sleddogs posted in the Gustov thread...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1883 on: September 01, 2008, 06:21:21 PM »

I missed a bit of time but I am back. I watched the Video of Mrs Courtney the Fox Link posted earlier. The Woman who was so upset and was at the Anthony Residence.
I have compassion for this woman, if you listen to the entire video she has her own Missing daughter.
That I am sure of why Caylee is such a personal interest to her.
Because She can't find her own child, taken away from her by the Father years ago.
I feel for her. Maybe she can get help and assistance some how to aid her in her own search, by taking the stance she did for Caylee.

*** This circus is abundant with clowns .... she is not one of them.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1884 on: September 01, 2008, 06:24:30 PM »

Glowworm, my Grandmother used to sing a song "Shine little glowworm, shimmer shimer " while she ironed.  Do you know It?????

Yes, I do!  I used to sing it with my children and we knew the dance that went with it from the 1930's (?? before my time).   "Glow little Glow Worm, glimmer, glimmer".  That's how I picked the name.  I may be small as just one person but we all have a light to shine and as a group - a LOT of light!

Caylee reminds me of my daughters when they were little. 

BB - thank YOU for the welcome!  I will call you BB and you may call me Glow!
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1885 on: September 01, 2008, 06:24:53 PM »

I've been reading along here - some fast posting today - anyhow a question that I kept meaning to ask on here but kept forgetting to  (I think menopause really means mental - pause) just popped into my mind, so before I go on another mental-pause here goes; On Caylee's birth certificate does it say father-deceased or father- unknown? If it says father-deceased, wouldn't she be receiving Social Security survivor benefits for Caylee? If the b-certificate says father-unknown, doesn't the state of Florida ask for names of possible fathers so that they can perform paternity tests to recover child support? Does anyone know if Casey was receiving assisance benefits, such as foodstamps, WIC, (women, ifant & children) cash benefits, etc... For anyone wondering why I'm asking - beyond the possibility of adding additional charge(s) of fraud to her current charges - I can't explain it entirely but I have a strong feeling that knowing these answers could help shed some more light -God knows we need more light here.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1886 on: September 01, 2008, 06:25:28 PM »

INVESTIGATORS CONFIRM CASEY IS DEAD

"We clearly have evidence that indicates there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car and that that body was Caylee's," Sgt. John Allen told Eyewitness News.

Eyewitness News had previously reported that FBI DNA tests confirmed that Caylee's body had been in the trunk and hair and fluid analysis indicated the body was decomposing.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

according to WFTV, Casey is dead.  

I think that is a typo

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: September 01, 2008, 06:25:33 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me, not that we'll ever know, if KC pretty soon after the "incident" if KC didn't obtain for herself one of those prepaid trackproof cell phones that can be bought at the department stores.

Don't use cell phones myself, but can prepaid cell minutes be purchased like they can for landlines, if so that is yet another source.  This one is deceitful & doubt panic really ever played into her behaviors, other than to possibly copycat them from some other horrific tragedy that has been in the media over the last 10 years or so.

My first case was Charles Manson & was 13 years old.

Really glad that GA doesn't appear to have kept up on his forensic knowledge otherwise, CA wouldn't be ?'ing the ability to identify hair from live or deceased persons.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: September 01, 2008, 06:25:57 PM »

Casey Anthony has until 9am tomorrow morning to accept the limited immunity deal.  PLEASE for the sake of Caylee, tell them where you put Caylee's body. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: September 01, 2008, 06:27:17 PM »

INVESTIGATORS CONFIRM CASEY IS DEAD

"We clearly have evidence that indicates there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car and that that body was Caylee's," Sgt. John Allen told Eyewitness News.

Eyewitness News had previously reported that FBI DNA tests confirmed that Caylee's body had been in the trunk and hair and fluid analysis indicated the body was decomposing.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

according to WFTV, Casey is dead.  

I think that is a typo

Honestly - I could be a better proof reader than some of these newspaper sites have.  Yes, typo 
Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1890 on: September 01, 2008, 06:28:25 PM »

Thank you, Sleddogs!  I really enjpyed that.  All of you are so quick with the searches and responses and postings and I am still trying to find my way around. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: September 01, 2008, 06:28:47 PM »

I've been reading along here - some fast posting today - anyhow a question that I kept meaning to ask on here but kept forgetting to  (I think menopause really means mental - pause) just popped into my mind, so before I go on another mental-pause here goes; On Caylee's birth certificate does it say father-deceased or father- unknown? If it says father-deceased, wouldn't she be receiving Social Security survivor benefits for Caylee? If the b-certificate says father-unknown, doesn't the state of Florida ask for names of possible fathers so that they can perform paternity tests to recover child support? Does anyone know if Casey was receiving assisance benefits, such as foodstamps, WIC, (women, ifant & children) cash benefits, etc... For anyone wondering why I'm asking - beyond the possibility of adding additional charge(s) of fraud to her current charges - I can't explain it entirely but I have a strong feeling that knowing these answers could help shed some more light -God knows we need more light here.

I don't think there's anything on the father but I'll look.  I believe the birth certificate is within the 400+ pages.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1892 on: September 01, 2008, 06:29:46 PM »

Thank You - for the Link  and  """"HI Glow Worm""""  I am one of the New Kids Too - Just joined yesterday.

Sweet Memories Love Glow Worm ... My Grandpa used to Sing it when he was Happy.
He always Sang, had a beautiful voice too.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: September 01, 2008, 06:30:44 PM »

its been such a long time since I have been here..i washere all the time when Nat went missing..everyday for a year...and I took a hiatus...

It is so good to be back..Welcome all new monkeys...and good to see all familiar faces...

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: September 01, 2008, 06:31:14 PM »

I don't think there's anything on the father but I'll look.  I believe the birth certificate is within the 400+ pages.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: September 01, 2008, 06:32:11 PM »

its been such a long time since I have been here..i washere all the time when Nat went missing..everyday for a year...and I took a hiatus...

It is so good to be back..Welcome all new monkeys...and good to see all familiar faces...

Good to see you back Nikki!

I have your old avatar on my other PC.  Let me know if you want it back. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: September 01, 2008, 06:33:24 PM »

Deenie, did he sang "We are poor little lambs who have lost our way, baa baa baa"  ?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: September 01, 2008, 06:33:39 PM »

Something interesting posted @ Brian's site...

"6:02 PM

Just got this update sent to me. Interesting. Check it out...

Hey Guys..I don’t know if this will turn out to be anything or not…I was driving down Lee Vista…and saw the searchers out there again. Yesterday, there was this one spot that I saw an officer go running into…Then nothing when I went back later. Well, today, there were 3 cars parked at that same spot and a small crowd of searchers standing on the sidewalk at that entrance into the wooded area. As I was coming down the street, a sherriff’s car pulled up quickly and Det. Allen jumped out. I don’t know if they have found something real this time, or if it will be another false alarm like yesterday..but keep an eye out. I was in a hurry, but I might swing back by. Will give you an update if I do

Thanks Deb, I hope this case comes to and end soon.

Brian"

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: September 01, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »

Something interesting posted @ Brian's site...

"6:02 PM

Just got this update sent to me. Interesting. Check it out...

Hey Guys..I don’t know if this will turn out to be anything or not…I was driving down Lee Vista…and saw the searchers out there again. Yesterday, there was this one spot that I saw an officer go running into…Then nothing when I went back later. Well, today, there were 3 cars parked at that same spot and a small crowd of searchers standing on the sidewalk at that entrance into the wooded area. As I was coming down the street, a sherriff’s car pulled up quickly and Det. Allen jumped out. I don’t know if they have found something real this time, or if it will be another false alarm like yesterday..but keep an eye out. I was in a hurry, but I might swing back by. Will give you an update if I do

Thanks Deb, I hope this case comes to and end soon.

Brian"

I almost hate getting my hopes up.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1899 on: September 01, 2008, 06:38:25 PM »

Deenie, did he sang "We are poor little lambs who have lost our way, baa baa baa"  ?

Always My Grandpa was my Best Friend and I would Love to hear him sing. He had the most beautiful voice. He also played the Viola. The one song he would sing ..that I remember most ..to this day

Oh Lord he only sang it when he was Tipsy was Sonny Boy ... See My Grandparents lost their first child, their only Son when he was a Month old. His name was Sonny. So when he would sing it ... it was from his soul.

My Grandfather never ever got over the loss of his Son.
Much different than Casey......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.