September 26, 2018, 08:04:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Puppy Rapist on the loose!  (Read 4075 times)
Levi
Scared Monkey

« on: November 24, 2007, 12:45:02 PM »

Police Search For Puppy Rapist
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is offering a $2,000 reward to anyone who can help catch the sick asshole who raped a year-old Jack Russell Terrier. The dog was dropped off at a valley animal hospital where vets found the dog had chemical burns inside both ears and that the dog had been anally raped.

The evidence right now shows there has been some type of sexual activity with the animal,  Sheriff Joe Arpaio stated. Im not doing to go into the gory details, but it does go into the category of bestiality.

Witnesses have described seeing a man with a red animal carrier and acting suspicious shortly before the dog was found. The man is described as 5 foot 8 inches tall, with tan skin and dark hair. He was driving a late 60s to mid 70s reddish-brown pickup with a dual exhaust.

Wed like to find the driver of this truck, Sheriff Arpaio says. Were fairly certain he knows what happened to this dog and who may be responsible for it.

SOURCE: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2007/11/22/police-search-for-puppy-rapist/
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

...and Injustice for most

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 04:32:23 PM »

JESUS.........FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!! I can't take much more of this sick, sick world we all live in. This is beyond words....   Find this perv and shoot him on the spot!! Shoot him in the knees first, then the groin...linger a bit then blow his head off. omg, this makes me ill.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 06:39:27 PM »

That's just sick!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 01:35:36 AM »

I'm with you Nut44!

What is the matter with people nowadays? Has it always been this bad, and we just didn't know about it, or are things really dropping this low?

Babies, small children, puppies....unbelievable.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Levi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 11:13:35 AM »

This puppy rapist will serve time in Joe Arpiao's prison. He will have to wear pink underwear, eat rotten blogna, maybe serve in a chain gang, listen to Newt Gingrich speeches, or be in 110 weather OUTSIDE in "Tent City" jail.

This sub human sadistic nut, needs to be in a cell with some big Bubba, and then he'll get a taste of his own medicine. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 11:40:17 AM »

JESUS.........FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!! I can't take much more of this sick, sick world we all live in. This is beyond words....   Find this perv and shoot him on the spot!! Shoot him in the knees first, then the groin...linger a bit then blow his head off. omg, this makes me ill.

I'm with you Nut, I just can't take much more of this kind of thing.  We are regressing quickly with many already what seem to be subhuman.  And they are incurable because that's what they are not what they do.  That's why I am for the death penalty but not as it is used today, much quicker with fewer appeals built in. 

Raping a puppy is not the very worst thing I can think of but it is just subhuman and so awful I don't want people who do things like this in society in any capacity.  We need harsher sentences and much more austere conditions like that sheriff uses.

Sheriffs are the only elected members of LE, all others are appointed or hired.  Always, always support your local Sheriff!  This particular one will deal with this pervert when apprehended I do believe.  He has the reputation for making life very uncomfortable for those who chose to be subhumans.  And if it is something they can't control, they need to be put down just like the animals they are.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.