March 29, 2024, 08:30:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan's blog  (Read 1771 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 30, 2008, 02:56:29 PM »

http://www.mccainblogette.com/

There are no pictures of their sons in these, but the sons are off in the military, one of whom has just returned from the Middle East and one at the Academy.  Their daughter, Bridget, refuses to appear on the campaign trail or in pictures anymore. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 09:59:02 PM »

I like Meghan's style, she seems very approachable and even unaffected.

I continue to stand with the girl.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 03:56:43 AM »

thanks, bookmarked it.

always interesting to get a different perspective.

"Daughters"

POSTED BY MEGHAN

The first political convention I ever attended was when my mom was pregnant with me in 1984 and the Republican Party nominated Ronald Reagan for a second term as President. I have been on political stages and in campaigns since before I could walk or talk. If there is one thing I have learned, it is that it is difficult to establish your identity and independence as the son or daughter of a politician. When I was 14 years old, a reporter questioned my father about me having a hypothetical abortion, had I been pregnant at 14. This reporter's question single-handedly changed my life. This story comes up in almost every profile written about me and in almost every interview. It's a rough go being the son or daughter of a politician. I have not known Bristol Palin very long, but there is a certain kinship I feel to her as I do other political daughters such as Chelsea Clinton, Jenna and Barbara Bush and Mary Cheney. You can't fully understand it unless you have lived it. So I just wanted to let it be known that I support Bristol and the entire Palin family.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.