May 28, 2024, 02:39:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DONATIONS TO TES  (Read 324477 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: September 01, 2008, 01:29:35 PM »

When I get done making and eating my bagel, egg, and cheese sandwich I will email those that I had questions about PayPal.

Knay Knay, mum, and Misitx5.....there is a way to put your credit card through paypal and have it go into my account. Do  you want me to find the instructions? I think that we will have a problem using them over the phone and I don't feel comfortable having all that info in my email.....nothings ever happened but you never know.

Sure Marlee....Talk to me slow...Baby steps...I am a computer dummy...

sure no problem - find the instructions and I'll send it that way then. Thanks!!!

I'm listening too!

Haven't forgotten.....After supplies are ordered I will find them....unless another person familiar with PP wants to do it.

Mum - do you already have a Paypal account? If so, when you hit the send money tab, it will take you to a screen that will let you send money on your credit card, if you have your credit card registered with them.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: September 01, 2008, 01:30:39 PM »

Do we have confirmation from WS about tomorrow's food?  Marlee needs to know for certain that will happen...it will take a load off of us...we also need to profusely thank them too...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: September 01, 2008, 01:35:04 PM »

When I get done making and eating my bagel, egg, and cheese sandwich I will email those that I had questions about PayPal.

Knay Knay, mum, and Misitx5.....there is a way to put your credit card through paypal and have it go into my account. Do  you want me to find the instructions? I think that we will have a problem using them over the phone and I don't feel comfortable having all that info in my email.....nothings ever happened but you never know.

sure no problem - find the instructions and I'll send it that way then. Thanks!!!

I'm listening too!

Haven't forgotten.....After supplies are ordered I will find them....unless another person familiar with PP wants to do it.

Mum - do you already have a Paypal account? If so, when you hit the send money tab, it will take you to a screen that will let you send money on your credit card, if you have your credit card registered with them.

No BT?? We will work something out...Maybe I can check out Paypal...not sure...don't like putting my bank account info through this computer!!!

Lala's I will check Websleuths...we have Zap and Pink angel checking in here if anyone sees them they can ask...they are both members there.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: September 01, 2008, 01:37:26 PM »

BB...Saw something about an ice truck...
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #644 on: September 01, 2008, 01:37:36 PM »

KnayKnay.....Please email me your full name like it is on the credit card...ASAP.....then I can call
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: September 01, 2008, 01:38:25 PM »

Wow   you guy  Rock   

I have not done the paypal thing  because mine is paid through checking account and will take several days to clear. 

If we need a place called that will take CC  let me know.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: September 01, 2008, 01:41:03 PM »

I'm listening too!

.....and usually with paypal you have a listed form of payment and then a back-up form of payment which allows you to change how you will pay for something. for example I have my bank checking listed as payment but I almost always use the backup source of payment which is American Express. So you can change your payment sources is what I am trying to say.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: September 01, 2008, 01:41:13 PM »

or more specifically  GALS    Rock

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: September 01, 2008, 01:43:31 PM »

Have we called the Fusian Night Club? I think that would be a great idea. I think someone suggested it yesterday, not sure if the call was made. What should we ask for? Maybe they would donate some money into Marlee's paypal account for future?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #649 on: September 01, 2008, 01:43:36 PM »

KnayKnay.....Please email me your full name like it is on the credit card...ASAP.....then I can call

Marlee? If that's all you need, can I e-mail you as well? Need the addy............
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #650 on: September 01, 2008, 01:44:22 PM »

Can I just go to TES website and use my paypal

Yes, you can Blonde, but they won't get it immediately, possibly not for this search.  It may be helpful on a later date this week.  Who knows how long they will be there.  Or for any other search.  They are always looking for donations.

Blonde,  can you get my email from Klaas please?

Here's mine Klaas is busy Blondeonahd@gmail.com

Thanks Blonde.   I was going to ask you a question, but ended up getting the answer myself LOL   But I will keep it handy, in case!  Smile

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #651 on: September 01, 2008, 01:45:31 PM »

Okay done!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: September 01, 2008, 01:46:52 PM »

Wow   you guy  Rock   

I have not done the paypal thing  because mine is paid through checking account and will take several days to clear. 

If we need a place called that will take CC  let me know.

Hi OF,  just an FYI.  That is how my paypal is set up as well, but it went directly to Marlee, as soon as I sent it.  So you should be able to send it too, if you want.  Wink

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #653 on: September 01, 2008, 01:46:56 PM »

Okay - I've contacted Nancy Grace, Greta, Dr. Phil and Oprah - still working on Bill Gates - out of all I've contacted today if just ONE person would react it would be amazingly helpful so keep your fingers crossed and prayers coming.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #654 on: September 01, 2008, 01:48:45 PM »

I have a PayPal account. I have your PayPal address, Marlee. Does it matter if I check, "GOODS, SERVICES, CASH ADVANCE, etc" ? What should I choose?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: September 01, 2008, 01:49:02 PM »

LOL  I just noticed I had a message waiting for me at the bottom of the page..  Thought SM  had opened Pm's back up.... Nope  it was an link to "Dial the Fun  -- Join the Club " type ad.       

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: September 01, 2008, 01:49:43 PM »

I posted this a couple of times on Greta wire, and also send Greta this note through her fox email:

Greta-

I watch your show every night, and I know you are doing  your best to make people aware of the Caylee Anthony case.  I thank you for that.

As someone who lives in Ohio and cannot possible make a trip down to Florida to help volunteer for the search, I still want to help.  I am hearing that many people who in fact live there, are totally unwilling to do so.  They are letting their disgust for the Anthony's keep them from volunteering or even donating food and supplies for the search efforts by TES.

I am writing to ask you to please get word out- as only you can do- that Tim and his staff desperately need help.  The turn out for their search has been absolutely dismal- we're talking about 100 people, instead of 1,000 people (as they've had in previous cases).  This is as sad as it is disturbing.

Currently, Texas EquuSearch has set up a command post in the parking lot behind the Holiday Inn, at 5750 TG Lee Blvd, in Orlando.  They are requesting that those who would like to volunteer, to report by 8am and to bring a photo ID.  Those who cannot actively search can help in other ways, such as picking up food & supply donations, and so on.  TES also has a website where people can send monetary donations:  http://www.texasequusearch.org/

I also wanted to let you know that there are at least two groups of people who are doing all they can to help out, by donating hundreds of dollars worth of food to the volunteers, and in some cases, heading down to Florida to help out with the search.  They come from the Scared Monkeys forum, and the Webslueths forum:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.0
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69988

Big props to them!!

I would love for people to realize that there is a beautiful child out there who needs to be found.  Her body needs to be returned to her family, and given a proper burial.

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading my letter,

Stephanie C

An Ohioan hoping Caylee gets home soon!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: September 01, 2008, 01:50:31 PM »

Do we have confirmation from WS about tomorrow's food?  Marlee needs to know for certain that will happen...it will take a load off of us...we also need to profusely thank them too...

I don't know for sure, but Pink or Zag from WS, posted here they could do it.  Just not confirmed yet.  If anybody finds them in one of the threads, ask when you see one to confirm and then let us know? 

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: September 01, 2008, 01:50:38 PM »

Dih  last time I sent money  it took 4 days to clear my bank... but if we want it for later  that  is fine too.

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: September 01, 2008, 01:50:45 PM »

Home Depot has no plastic forks, spoons, or knives.....they are checking on bug spray.

Need to find somewhere that will take cc over phone and pick up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.