June 03, 2024, 03:58:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DONATIONS TO TES  (Read 325053 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: September 02, 2008, 05:00:40 PM »

I swear if I had cindy's email address I'd email this to her.....anyone have it???
This is Georges I believe.. it was on their Caylee site...The one trying to get money for their own family.....
georgehope4937@yahoo.com
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: September 02, 2008, 05:01:53 PM »

I swear if I had cindy's email address I'd email this to her.....anyone have it???
This is Georges I believe.. it was on their Caylee site...The one trying to get money for their own family.....
georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Dont forget Lee 

LeeAAnthony@gmail.com
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: September 02, 2008, 05:04:42 PM »

Just trying to be ready for tomorrow in case the Red Cross doesn't work out.

Wendy's Value Board has - Burgers, Jr bacon burgers, fries, nuggets, side and ceaser salads, crispy chicken sandwich. There may be a few different kinds of burgers.

I am thinking order for 70 people. Get 70 fries and 75 different other things @ 99 cents = 143.55 - 10% = $129.19

That is just an example....could be more people could be less....we could get less fries more other stuff.

It would have to be picked up....I think no problem there. As you can see....10% discount. They will have it there by noon.

What do you all think????

It sounds like you have a winner there.  I would stick with sandwiches from the value menu though...its hot here in FL and the other things offered on the menu are things like chilli and baked potatos.  The 99 cent salads and chicken nuggets might be good though.

Right....Misitx5 suggested salads. Let's decide what NOT to get. I don't know what else is on the 99 cents menu except what the manager said and I think she was going off the top of her head. She told me a few more thing on the value menu but they were over 99 cents.

If someone will, see if you can find everything that is 99 cents.

this is the value meal.....and my opinion....I'd go for the 1st 4....easy to eat....

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
5-piece Crispy Chicken Nuggets 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

Small French Fries 
Value Coca-ColaŽ 
Small Chili 
Sour Cream and Chives Potato 

Side Salad 
Caesar Side Salad 

OK....a variety of:

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

(amount depending on number of searchers)

And

A fry for each searcher
2400 bottles of Tropicana Fruit Punch

All those who agree say YEA

Have a Pepsi day!!!  (I am going to promote Pepsi for a little bit)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1303 on: September 02, 2008, 05:06:50 PM »

I think I've decided that if I'm contacted to be on any show or radio I will refer them to Mandy Albritton - she's a good speaker. Just give her a heads up please. Also this isn't about me, it's about Caylee and TES.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1304 on: September 02, 2008, 05:07:30 PM »

Wendy's Value Board has - Burgers, Jr bacon burgers, fries, nuggets, side and ceaser salads, crispy chicken sandwich. There may be a few different kinds of burgers.

I am thinking order for 70 people. Get 70 fries and 75 different other things @ 99 cents = 143.55 - 10% = $129.19

That is just an example....could be more people could be less....we could get less fries more other stuff.

It would have to be picked up....I think no problem there. As you can see....10% discount. They will have it there by noon.

It sounds like you have a winner there.  I would stick with sandwiches from the value menu though...its hot here in FL and the other things offered on the menu are things like chilli and baked potatos.  The 99 cent salads and chicken nuggets might be good though.

Right....Misitx5 suggested salads. Let's decide what NOT to get. I don't know what else is on the 99 cents menu except what the manager said and I think she was going off the top of her head. She told me a few more thing on the value menu but they were over 99 cents.

this is the value meal.....and my opinion....I'd go for the 1st 4....easy to eat....

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

Small French Fries 
Value Coca-ColaŽ 
Small Chili 

Side Salad 
Caesar Side Salad 

OK....a variety of:

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

And

A fry for each searcher

Yeah!!!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: September 02, 2008, 05:08:22 PM »

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

Small French Fries 
Value Coca-ColaŽ 
Small Chili 

Side Salad 
Caesar Side Salad 

OK....a variety of:

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

And

A fry for each searcher

YEA...Jr Bacon Cheeseburger Please...

Still catching up...Great Job Everyone!
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: September 02, 2008, 05:09:16 PM »

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

Small French Fries 
Value Coca-ColaŽ 
Small Chili 

Side Salad 
Caesar Side Salad 

OK....a variety of:

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

And

A fry for each searcher

P.S. I though about it and IMO......I think salads would be good if it was cooler outside. If they don't get back when they are delivered they will be sitting out in 90 degree heat....that would be yucky to me.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: September 02, 2008, 05:09:51 PM »

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

Small French Fries 
Value Coca-ColaŽ 
Small Chili 

Side Salad 
Caesar Side Salad 

OK....a variety of:

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

And

A fry for each searcher

Pepsi YEA!! I say go for it..If there are more people and someone thinks we should have salad then we could get a couple..But otherwise thats good..

Did they end up getting all the cans in that truck have you heard?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: September 02, 2008, 05:10:30 PM »

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

Small French Fries 
Value Coca-ColaŽ 
Small Chili 

Side Salad 
Caesar Side Salad 

OK....a variety of:

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

And

A fry for each searcher

P.S. I though about it and IMO......I think salads would be good if it was cooler outside. If they don't get back when they are delivered they will be sitting out in 90 degree heat....that would be yucky to me.

Your right on the salad I didnt think of that
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1309 on: September 02, 2008, 05:14:04 PM »

I have been a little disappointed in Gale St. John lately but I did find this posted at brianspredictions today:

TES: Gale called me and said that if TES needs additional searchers, dogs, etc...the team and search volunteers are more than willing to help...and she has lots of volunteers.  Also, apparently Gale decided not to take the day off...I think she should...but she's going to do her own thing regardless of what I or anyone else suggest.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1310 on: September 02, 2008, 05:16:23 PM »

OMG OMG - Look - the stations are REALLY picking it up now............................WOO HOO..

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1311 on: September 02, 2008, 05:17:22 PM »

Thank you Thank you the radio stations and TV stations that are promoting and asking for volunteers for TES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: September 02, 2008, 05:18:48 PM »

Thank you Thank you the radio stations and TV stations that are promoting and asking for volunteers for TES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: September 02, 2008, 05:19:35 PM »

Hip Hip HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1314 on: September 02, 2008, 05:21:46 PM »

Just responded to Brian with Gale St. Johns crew and directed them to go to the command center tomorrow morning. Hope that's okay.

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: September 02, 2008, 05:22:23 PM »

Just spoke with Nicole at Red Cross. They are deluged and under the barrel with the storm. However, she stated that if we were willing to pay, they would handle all the work and get the meals to TES every day as long as we want them to. She is calling me back within the hour on prices (which will be at cost. there is no profit).

I told her to price it at about 100 sandwiches per day, no beverages and with the option to increase the number if necessary.

Anything else I need to ask? Is this something we want to do?

Just doing a bump...    of this topic...

What does it mean to do a bump of a topic?  I'm not familiar with much of the slang or abbreviations on many boards.  I also want to apologize for swearing in my last post two days ago.  I don't even know how it slipped out but I have zero respect where the kalpoe brothers are concerned.  Please do accept my apology.  It isn't usually my way to curse but they, joran and cindy do make me show my worst side.

Poor little Caylee deserves so much better than she is getting.

Bless all of the Hearts of those so selfless giving of so much.

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: September 02, 2008, 05:22:40 PM »

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

Small French Fries 
Value Coca-ColaŽ 
Small Chili 

Side Salad 
Caesar Side Salad 

OK....a variety of:

Crispy Chicken Sandwich 
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger 
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 

And

A fry for each searcher

Your right on the salad I didnt think of that

Unleee the Red Cross gets back to mrskub, and it's a great deal .......the above will be the menu for the searchers lunch tomorrow.

Have a Pepsi day!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: September 02, 2008, 05:24:58 PM »

misitx5,

Post phone #'s you want me to call!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: September 02, 2008, 05:26:05 PM »

Just responded to Brian with Gale St. Johns crew and directed them to go to the command center tomorrow morning. Hope that's okay.

I am sure it's ok! But I was a little confused what it was saying....I think I have mushy brain syndrome   

Who wrote it? And they wanted to know if it was OK that they went to the command center?

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1319 on: September 02, 2008, 05:28:14 PM »

I am sure it's ok! But I was a little confused what it was saying....I think I have mushy brain syndrome   

Who wrote it? And they wanted to know if it was OK that they went to the command center?

Gale St. John as you all know is the dream lady with the cadaver dogs. Brian is her coworker who has a website where people post their dreams and stuff. Gale sent Brian a message to tell everyone that if TES needs her help, she has lots of volunteers, dogs etc. and they would be glad to help.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.