May 29, 2024, 08:40:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396362 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: September 02, 2008, 09:04:21 PM »

Caylee is in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico 

And NY! Funny, Tony is from NY, isn't he and that's where he went on his vacation, claims Zaneida is from Puerto Rico and that's where Amy went on her vacaction, so looks like to me she's pointing the finger at Casey's friends. Hope they caught that.

JMO

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: September 02, 2008, 09:04:49 PM »

OMG IS TIM PULLING OUT CAUSE HE NOW KNOWS CALEE WAS PUT IN A DUMPSTER?????????

No Tim is not pulling out. The family can say all they want with regards to these sightings.

Here is a news flash ... There are still Elvis sighting and people actually believe its him even though he be at Graceland!

Please know that TES, the LE and FBI are working hard on this case. All of you know that I cannot tell everything that I know; however, I can say some of the stuff. I will be releasing even more pictures later ... I thing I have 300+.

Please know that it is a families job to keep the hope. In many cases that is all they have. Of course it does not help when some people tell the family what they want to hear for motives other than finding caylee.

I do not have an issue with Cindy having hope ... I do have one with them dissing those that are helping.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: September 02, 2008, 09:05:00 PM »

I posted this before but its lost in a locked thread.
My aunt a retired sheriff from Orlando,  according to her good friends in LE that are on this case ....
There is scalp fragments attatched to the hair found in trunk.They also think she was put in a dumpster and in a landfill.LE says they have a case.
I really hope they do!!

I hope so!  Thanks for the info!  I wonder if LE has a crew searching at the landfill while TES is searching the airport?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: September 02, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »

He's insinuating something many of have been saying all along--George helped with body disposal.  George put Caylee in the dumpster.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1264 on: September 02, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »

Opps i am sorry, she said they  LE really think the amscot dumpster.
Is that the one near Tonys  house?

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1265 on: September 02, 2008, 09:06:00 PM »

Tim is on NG. They are thinking about pulling out of the search. He is upset. DAMN Casey and Cindy Anthony.

Can see NG right now...WHY is he upset and possibly pulling out??

Because Cindy unleashed her wrath on him.  Said he is upset other missing children out there and if Caylee was given to someone and is alive he feels used and time has been wasted for other missing people. That B*TCH.

OMG.  That crazy bitch is manipulating the situation by bullying Tim, so that Tim will pull out, Caylee won't be found, and Casey gets away with murder.

Wow, looks like we know where Casey learned to be manipulative.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: September 02, 2008, 09:06:11 PM »

No Tim is not pulling out. The family can say all they want with regards to these sightings.

Here is a news flash ... There are still Elvis sighting and people actually believe its him even though he be at Graceland!

Please know that TES, the LE and FBI are working hard on this case. All of you know that I cannot tell everything that I know; however, I can say some of the stuff. I will be releasing even more pictures later ... I thing I have 300+.

Please know that it is a families job to keep the hope. In many cases that is all they have. Of course it does not help when some people tell the family what they want to hear for motives other than finding caylee.

I do not have an issue with Cindy having hope ... I do have one with them dissing those that are helping.

THANKS RED KLASS SAID HE WOULDNT PULL OUT EITHER..Caps going off that was a moment of WHAT I was not expecting Padilla to say that!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: September 02, 2008, 09:06:23 PM »

He said the dumpster was 1 1/2 miles from tony's house.  Didn't catch who Padilla said knew since Wednesday about it tho.  I know he said Lee but not sure about the other 2 names.  There was mention of a dumster and a cd that LE made, it was mentioned when the 400 pages were released.

wow!! you are right...I forgot about the cd with pics of the dumpster..we never saw that info.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: September 02, 2008, 09:06:25 PM »

I THOUGH LENOARD SAID CASEY CINDY AND LEE I DIDNT HEAR GEORGE!!!

OMG HE SAID THOSE THREE HAVE KNOW SINCE WEDNESDAY WHEN THE DNA CAMEBACK!!

WHAT IS HE SAYING I DID NOT HEAR GEORGES NAME?!?!?

I had walked out of the room and only heard bits and pieces...ran back in and hit my toe on the dresser...I think I broke it.....ohmygawd....what have they known...ohmygawd!!!  what about the dumpster...ohmygawd

LOL LOL LOL  - I'm so sorry for lafffin but I can just see you jumpin around on one leg tryin to see the TV and cussin.

you were HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!  LOL....that's exactly what happened and that brought the dogs ...they thought I was playing and they started barking and I couldn't hear the TV...!!  I live in a ZOO!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: September 02, 2008, 09:06:38 PM »

I still wonder what exactly Tony was cooperating with LE on ..... what he actually DOES know .... I wonder why he has not had ANY contact with the media whatsoever ... they have not tracked him down and it's like he just "dissappeared" .... POOF .... Maybe he knows something big

Yep.  Why was Casey so despirate to get ahold of him?  WHY would Casey not know his phone number by heart if this was her boyfriend?  Did he change his phone number?

It's like he has even become invisible to the media ..... they tracked down the Zenaida from SawGrass Apts......they interviewed Clint .... no one even mentions Tony ... No myspace quotes either to or from ... nothing other than LE at first said he cooperated fully.....you would think an up and coming DJ/Entertainment Co owner would be all over the media one way or another for advertisement!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: September 02, 2008, 09:06:40 PM »

I posted this before but its lost in a locked thread.
My aunt a retired sheriff from Orlando,  according to her good friends in LE that are on this case ....
There is scalp fragments attatched to the hair found in trunk.They also think she was put in a dumpster and in a landfill.LE says they have a case.
I really hope they do!!

If this is true... knowing that LE is directing Tim to other places, this keeps the media off LE's trail in terms of doing their own searches in the landfill  (keeping it "on the down low").  Seems smart, if you ask me.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: September 02, 2008, 09:07:35 PM »

I've got this taped....I'll transcribe Padilla's portion.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1272 on: September 02, 2008, 09:07:35 PM »

OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She had us all crying......sheesh there are tears running down my face. Please, can you at least assure us that whoever will get their upcomance?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: September 02, 2008, 09:08:03 PM »

TES is close ... real close .... why would Cindy or anyone else give a crap if Tim is looking in the bushes .... why would she even care WHAT he is doing?  Ignore he is even in FLA .... SHE REALLY DOESN'T WANT HIM OR ANY OTHER SEARCHERS THERE!  THEY ARE CLOSE!!!!

Exactly and so she hoped she'd distract him with the Dallas thing and send him in another direction.

Padilla on now saying that the dumpster a mile and a half from Tony's apt will come into play. Is that the 1 by Amscot?

jmo

I could be wrong, but way back I thought I read that Tony's apt. was about 1 mile from Amscot.

Padilla was very careful to say "boyfriend". He did not name names.  We all know how many boyfriends Casey has had.  Could be anybody. MO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: September 02, 2008, 09:08:03 PM »

TES is close ... real close .... why would Cindy or anyone else give a crap if Tim is looking in the bushes .... why would she even care WHAT he is doing?  Ignore he is even in FLA .... SHE REALLY DOESN'T WANT HIM OR ANY OTHER SEARCHERS THERE!  THEY ARE CLOSE!!!!

Exactly and so she hoped she'd distract him with the Dallas thing and send him in another direction.

Padilla on now saying that the dumpster a mile and a half from Tony's apt will come into play. Is that the 1 by Amscot?

jmo

I could be wrong, but way back I thought I read that Tony's apt. was about 1 mile from Amscot.

I thought that dumpster would come into play, she ran out of gas with Caylee in the trunk and couldn't leave her there and the police report kept harping on that dumpster and it's location in reference to her car.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: September 02, 2008, 09:08:21 PM »

George has basically disappeared from view.  He's keeping in close touch with detectives, though.  He wants to know what they know.  George is involved.  I'm sure of it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: September 02, 2008, 09:08:24 PM »

I live in Orlando (Winter Park area – only a mile away from Sutton Place). Amscot is around 2.5 - 3 miles from there.

I was wondering if she dumped or buried the body near his apartment as there is a pond and wooded area behind the complex. Could this be a reason why she wanted him to move?

If you go to google maps – type in 7102 University Blvd, Winter Park, 32792. This will provide you with images of the area. Scroll East to see the retention pond/wooded area.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: September 02, 2008, 09:08:39 PM »

He's insinuating something many of have been saying all along--George helped with body disposal.  George put Caylee in the dumpster.

Padilla? I thought it was more like they have additional info that has not been released, not that George was involved.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: September 02, 2008, 09:09:27 PM »

REMEMBER THE TAPED CALL yesterday   falling off of Tony's balcony

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: September 02, 2008, 09:09:39 PM »

Padilla? I thought it was more like they have additional info that has not been released, not that George was involved.

I thought he was saying george did it,,LOL we need a transcript ASAP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.