May 29, 2024, 10:20:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396369 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: September 02, 2008, 09:38:14 PM »

This is my first post on the board. My sister and I made a donation to TES last week.  I just watched NG and am also so upset I cant stand it.  Tim Miller's looked defeated.  I hope everyone involved with the search and all the Sm's don't give up.  I caught Cindy on the Today Show and NG tonight.  She makes my blood boil.  I wonder what Leonard Padilla has learned. 
 I also wanted to say I am hooked on this site.  I was so touched reading the posts this weekend and everyone that stepped up to help with donations, phone calls, lunches, etc.  You all rock!  I lost my son to cancer when he was a year old to think about little Caylee just makes me ill.  I just feel the family knows what happened to her and to think they are acting this way is terrible. 
 I will continue to read everyones posts and find comfort knowing there are kind and caring people here concerned about Caylee.   I am in Ohio and will do anything I can to help out.    ConCon   

WELCOME!! grab a vine, the view is amazing

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: September 02, 2008, 09:38:16 PM »

Tim knows how she is feeling..he lost his own daughter, so he is going to be respectful of her feelings..seriously..she has to be bonkers right about now, KNOWING in her heart that her grand daughter is dead and her daughter did it...This is all so sad...

What is ever more sad is that she will probably lose 3 people...because I think George is knee deep in the crapper on this thing...

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: September 02, 2008, 09:38:16 PM »

This is my first post on the board. My sister and I made a donation to TES last week.  I just watched NG and am also so upset I cant stand it.  Tim Miller's looked defeated.  I hope everyone involved with the search and all the Sm's don't give up.  I caught Cindy on the Today Show and NG tonight.  She makes my blood boil.  I wonder what Leonard Padilla has learned. 
 I also wanted to say I am hooked on this site.  I was so touched reading the posts this weekend and everyone that stepped up to help with donations, phone calls, lunches, etc.  You all rock!  I lost my son to cancer when he was a year old to think about little Caylee just makes me ill.  I just feel the family knows what happened to her and to think they are acting this way is terrible. 
 I will continue to read everyones posts and find comfort knowing there are kind and caring people here concerned about Caylee.   I am in Ohio and will do anything I can to help out.    ConCon   

Welcome to SM conconmonkey!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1363 on: September 02, 2008, 09:38:17 PM »

Welcome....I am sorry for your loss.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1364 on: September 02, 2008, 09:38:18 PM »

Welcome - I'm sorry to hear about your son. The monkeys are terrific people.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: September 02, 2008, 09:38:59 PM »

This is what i think about Cindy. she is in such denial.
Shes gonna fight the theory Casey hurt Caylee.

As soon as she lets herself think Casey killed Caylee, then its over.That is why she is fighting this so hard. If she admits Caylee is dead she has lost them both and i dont think  shes ready to go that route.

Once she lets herself believe Casey did it, then her feelings are gonna change towards Casey, and she knows that.
So as long as she lives in lala land she doesnt have to deal with the fact her precious Caylee is dead and her own daughter did it.

That's right.  That is also why Tim Miller was so much of a gentleman tonight and refused to basically bad-mouth Cindy on air.  Tim is a deeply compassionate man and understands grief, even Cindy's grief.

That is when he tried to tell NG that he has lost a daughter also and NG cut him off and I thought he was near tears at that point.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1366 on: September 02, 2008, 09:39:24 PM »

Klaas....PM 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: September 02, 2008, 09:39:30 PM »

Welcome!! Great to have another Buckeye!!! What part of Ohio?

So sorry about your son...how heartbreaking!!
This MUST be a very difficult case for you!!

pink banana hugs and kisses to you!!
That is not my line!! Forgot? Who started that again? It is my favorite line now!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: September 02, 2008, 09:40:08 PM »

welcome to all newbies!!! You will find life long friends here!!

"God dont like ugly"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: September 02, 2008, 09:40:38 PM »

Welcome conconmonkey.  I grew up in NothCentral Ohio and many of my family still live there.  I'm a transplanted desert rat now!

BRING NATALEE HOME
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: September 02, 2008, 09:40:39 PM »

Welcome - I'm sorry to hear about your son. The monkeys are terrific people.

Welcome So sorry about your son They are wonderful here!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: September 02, 2008, 09:40:53 PM »

Rob, where are you?  You've stated you believe George is involved in this.  Am I the only here that believes George is involved in body disposal?

You're not alone....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: September 02, 2008, 09:41:01 PM »

Actually it was Padilla who came up with the fall off the balcony theory, in the phone call at http://www.myspace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life

A girl called and he was in a talking mood

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1373 on: September 02, 2008, 09:41:41 PM »

i can't take it any moooooooo!!! they are loon-rageous.

caylee anthony case - 9/2 cindy on ng 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qu5QxaMahk

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: September 02, 2008, 09:42:44 PM »

Rob, where are you?  You've stated you believe George is involved in this.  Am I the only here that believes George is involved in body disposal?

You're not alone....

NEW POLL MAYBE??WHO THINKS GEORGE WAS INVOLVED??
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: September 02, 2008, 09:42:48 PM »

Yes, Tim will always support grieving family members, no matter how crazy they may act.  Grief does weird things to people.  He knows this.  NG needs to figure out that Tim may have told her something off air, but she won't get him to repeat it publicly if he doesn't feel it appropriate. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1376 on: September 02, 2008, 09:42:59 PM »

You do realize that if the FBI and LE had any inkling, any little tiny belief, that this child was alive, they would be looking for her.  They would be looking and following every single tip.  The evidence that she is dead in incontrovertible.  It's just plain there.  Solid.  Undeniable. 

Cindy is in major denial.  This is a very, very sad case.  I do not see George or Lee telling everyone their belief that Caylee is alive and to look for her.  Only Cindy.  That speaks volumes.

Exactly , I have not seen any of them in the news or anywhere ... Mn tends to act on facts , women , "Sorry I am a woman " tend to act on emotions "Cindy Anthony"  Her husband or son needs to sit her down and tell her the facts , Biaz is just going to tell her what she wants to hear , hes a lawyer he can't help it

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: September 02, 2008, 09:43:02 PM »

IF Casey told Baez who helped her dispose of the body, does he have a responsibility to tell LE? Or does it work like it would if she confessed to doing it herself? I realize confidentiality and he can't "tell" on her.. but does he have an obligation to tell on George? Or whoever? Or not?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: September 02, 2008, 09:43:09 PM »

Welcome ConCon...I'm in Ohio and I'm new too.  I have found this to be a nice, friendly, and intelligent place to be.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: September 02, 2008, 09:43:23 PM »

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.