May 29, 2024, 02:59:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396329 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: September 02, 2008, 10:27:22 PM »

Totally O/T

Does anyone else think of Joan Baez when they see Jose Baez's name? 

Yes, for the longest time I read it as Joan Baez, I posted that in the beginning and one other monkey posted that she did the same thing.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1441 on: September 02, 2008, 10:27:26 PM »

I took the dog out for 2 minutes and missed that part with Nancy and Tim. 

DANG IT.   What was said.  Tim looked tired and pissed.  What happened?  Fill me in please.

He is still on...turn it back on.  He is frustrated from the lack of cooperation from the family.  He can not believe the circumstances surrounding the theories that Casey and Cindy are trying to pass off as the truth.
NG is being harsh with him.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: September 02, 2008, 10:27:55 PM »

Bearly, lolol   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1443 on: September 02, 2008, 10:32:00 PM »

NANCY IS INTERVIEWING CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: September 02, 2008, 10:32:13 PM »

They Don't Want This Baby Found!

I'm sorry, this may have already been asked, I'm many pages behind:

Do we know if the police know what Cindy did today?  That she pulled this stunt on Tim and confronted Tim (the police evidently think a lot of this man to work with him the way they have).  This sounds very close to "obstruction and/or tampering".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: September 02, 2008, 10:32:19 PM »

Totally O/T

Does anyone else think of Joan Baez when they see Jose Baez's name? 

Yes, for the longest time I read it as Joan Baez, I posted that in the beginning and one other monkey posted that she did the same thing.

"Free Casey and get us out of Nam!" 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1446 on: September 02, 2008, 10:32:34 PM »

I emailed Nancy Grace about her treatment of Tim tonight...she was rude to him...she knew he would not say what she wanted him to say and she never should have put him in that spot....I am angry at her.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: September 02, 2008, 10:33:37 PM »

I am still reeling over Padillas comments KLAAS what do you think he meant??

Not Klaas, but it would be nice if Padilla changed his underwear as many times as he changed his theories, imo.

Bearly, lol 

What surprises me is that people like Padilla and Garrison come in like gangbusters without really doing their research.  It shocks me.

By the way, where is Garrison?  He is slipping.  Cannot control his client's big mouth. 
Actually I do feel Cindy is about to break down before us.  He life as she knew it is now over.  If Caylee was alive how would she even think for one minute she would get her?  No agency would EVER give her back to her mother or GParents.  It is over and if I had a grandchild (never will unless my son get's busy I don't know how I would handle it but do feel I would expect the truth out of my child's mouth, expect them to take responsibility for what they did and then let him know my unconditional love for him will always be there. A parent doesn't have to quit loving their own flesh and blood. BUT they do have to set the example and let them know all decisions have good and bad consequences.  Sad Cindy never taught those values to her daughter. Now it is too late.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: September 02, 2008, 10:37:54 PM »

I emailed Nancy Grace about her treatment of Tim tonight...she was rude to him...she knew he would not say what she wanted him to say and she never should have put him in that spot....I am angry at her.

I did the same.  How dare she treat him that way.  He's such a gentleman.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: September 02, 2008, 10:37:54 PM »

Not Klaas, but it would be nice if Padilla changed his underwear as many times as he changed his theories, imo.

Bearly, lol 

What surprises me is that people like Padilla and Garrison come in like gangbusters without really doing their research.  It shocks me.

By the way, where is Garrison?  He is slipping.  Cannot control his client's big mouth. 
Actually I do feel Cindy is about to break down before us.  He life as she knew it is now over.  If Caylee was alive how would she even think for one minute she would get her?  No agency would EVER give her back to her mother or GParents.  It is over and if I had a grandchild (never will unless my son get's busy I don't know how I would handle it but do feel I would expect the truth out of my child's mouth, expect them to take responsibility for what they did and then let him know my unconditional love for him will always be there. A parent doesn't have to quit loving their own flesh and blood. BUT they do have to set the example and let them know all decisions have good and bad consequences.  Sad Cindy never taught those values to her daughter. Now it is too late.

He's hard to find cause he's in disguise 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1450 on: September 02, 2008, 10:37:58 PM »

A few weeks ago Rob asked me who in this mess had the most to lose...I said then as I say now...Cindy Anthony.  I stand by that assumption and from what I have seen and heard tonight I may actually be right for a change....

Cindy loses her grandchild.
Cindy loses her daughter.
Cindy loses her husband.
Cindy loses her house because of the debt...no one is working these days.
Cindy loses the most important thing her own life...to quote her words from tonight in regards to her life...it's a waste of time...to go on living once everything you have is gone...should reality ever hit Cindy the fall will be tremendous.  Her life as she knew it is over regardless of what takes place...you can't go home again Cindy...not now...not ever. So sad.....MOO
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1451 on: September 02, 2008, 10:39:22 PM »

I am too, I am more upset though at Cindy saying she does not want more searchers to help Tim and that Tim is not doing his job right in the search for Caylee because he is looking for a body rather than a live child. 
Nancy is about to jump through the phone when Cindy said the decomp is NOW from dirty diapers...OMG

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: September 02, 2008, 10:39:35 PM »

I was reading through my phone like I do ever night before I go to bed when I put NG on and saw Tim and turned on my computer to share my thoughts....
I'm watching the repeat of NG and Tim just looks beat.
He seems to be really affected by the BS that Cindy is feeding him.

I am REALLY convinced now that this family DOES NOT BABY CAYLEE TO BE FOUND!! 

WHY doesn't this woman SHUT DA F UP already!!!

THIS IS SO SAD!!

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: September 02, 2008, 10:40:36 PM »

I agree Lala's and I think the media needs to back away from that looney grandmother crazy bitch.  She basically ASKED people to NOT look for Caylee with Equasearch.

I bet Tim wants to choke that freak. 

The media just needs to not give that bitch one more second of air time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE --- NO MORE INTERVIEWS FOR HER.  I cant watch another one.  She makes me livid.  Some body stifle her, like now.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: September 02, 2008, 10:40:57 PM »

OH there he is.  I almost didn't recognize him.

Bearly, lol 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: September 02, 2008, 10:41:49 PM »

I was reading through my phone like I do ever night before I go to bed when I put NG on and saw Tim and turned on my computer to share my thoughts....
I'm watching the repeat of NG and Tim just looks beat.
He seems to be really affected by the BS that Cindy is feeding him.

I am REALLY convinced now that this family DOES NOT BABY CAYLEE TO BE FOUND!! 

WHY doesn't this woman SHUT DA F UP already!!!

THIS IS SO SAD!!

pbxo

It should say DOES NOT WANT...

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: September 02, 2008, 10:42:41 PM »

I am watching Nancy Grace and she just re-showed the interview with Cindy from this morning.  Cindy is claiming no one wants to help search because they do not believe Caylee is dead...she stated she has had numerous calls from people saying they believe her and know Caylee is alive....
WTF are you freaking kidding me!!!!!!!
TES is busting their hump trying to help her granddaughter be brought home and for justice while her and George do televised interviews and doll themselves up for the media...DOING NOTHING to search for Caylee...THIS IS WHY no one wants to help in the search.
After several calls this afternoon to local businesses, restaraunts, grociery stores..and even freakin Disney..no one wants to help because the family will not even help themselves...among other corporate tape.  I was told off by one lady at a BBQ restaraunt who told me she refuses to help due to the lack of cooperation by the people involved in the case and their lack of willingness to help.
UNBELIEVABLE!!! 
I hope they find baby Caylee and I hope Cindy and George never get to see her.

Why listen to Cindy at all?  It is bad for your health.

I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: September 02, 2008, 10:42:45 PM »

Wow!  I've been gone a couple of hrs & it took me an hr to catch up.

I'm in agreement with alot of you, George is involved up to his eyeballs in disposing of Caylee's body.

One theory, maybe Caylee fell from the balcony.  Tony saw it and Casey told him that Caylee was not hurt that badly.  She told Tony that she was taking Caylee to be checked out & then to the nanny.  Who knows......just another way of trying to sort out this sordid disgusting situation.   I honestly believe Casey murdered Caylee, but try to think of different things that could have happened.

As far as Cindy goes, I'm sick at my stomach everytime she speaks.  She has a nice side to her, but we rarely see it.  She needs to wake up to the reality that Caylee has gone to heaven.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: September 02, 2008, 10:43:46 PM »

Thanks so much for welcoming me to this wonderful forum.
You guys are great!

Hi Minaa.  Welcome to the cage.

I believe in miracles!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: September 02, 2008, 10:43:49 PM »

Bearly, lol 

(I hate it when I do that):

OH there he is.  I almost didn't recognize him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.