May 29, 2024, 10:46:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396370 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1480 on: September 02, 2008, 10:58:34 PM »

I contend that there are two reasons for Casey's continued silence:

1.  The discovery of Caylee's remains will imply foul play ... not negligent or an impulsive action.
2.  She will be forced to implicate her Father in the coverup.

IMO.  IMO.

JUNE 16TH - 18TH

1. On the afternoon of June 16th Caylee dies as a result of neglect or an implusive action and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle  In a panic she attempts to contact her parents ... she is not successful.

2.  On June 17th ... the panic subsides and ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area and ... decides against this location.

3.  Casey decides that Caylee should be buried at the only home she has known and ... on June 18th Casey backs her vehicle up to the her parents' house ...  borrows a shovel from a neighbour and .... buries Caylee in the back yard ... the location which the dog/s hit on.

JUNE 24TH - 27TH

4.  On June 24th Casey returns to her parents' home and ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  Caylee's remains are retrieved from the backyard grave and ... Caylee is again place in the trunk of Casey's vehice.

6.  Three days later ... on June 27th ... Caylee's remains are taken to another location and ... the vehicle is abondoned.

ROUGH TIMELINE FROM MEDIA SOURCES:

June 15:  Fathers Day at Caylee‘s Great Grandparents
June 16:  George sees Caylee and Casey leave residence at 12:50 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy - 3:00 PM-4:00 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach  George and Cindy - 6:00 pm-7:30 PM
June 17:  Ten minute pinging from Casey’s cell phone - Airport
June 18:  Casey backs vehicle up to the house and borrows a shovel from a neighbour.
June 18:  Cell phone activity.
June 22-24:  Two gas tanks are stolen from the Anthony‘s shed.
June 24:  George reported the theft.
June 24:  Casey comes home without Caylee while George is home alone.
June 24:  George discovers stolen gas tanks in Casey‘s trunk.
June 30:  Casey's abandon vehicle is impounded.
July 15:  Cindy states to 911 operator that she just picked up impounded vehicle.
July 15:  Cindy states to 911 operator that vehicle smell like a "dead body".

Well thought out post (TM)...

Thought of this while reading the post...Wonder if the police will check for frequency of George and/or family's reporting and usage of 911 prior to this incident. In other words, would stolen cans really have prompted George to call police to file a report, or was it out of the ordinary to do so? May have been his first call to police in years and seem odd to them that such a trivial item need be reported by an ex-cop. Sure would have to make them look in his direction (if not already) of aiding and/or abeting after the fact.

Kinda of the wall...but just crossed my ming while reading...

I don't think they hesitate to call the police when it's in their favor.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: September 02, 2008, 10:58:54 PM »

Actually it was Padilla who came up with the fall off the balcony theory, in the phone call at http://www.myspace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life

A girl called and he was in a talking mood

Tony's former roommate, Clint, mentioned Caylee and the stairs in his interview with the police.  Read it in the documents.

I just went to this website at MySpace to listen again to the telephone conversation between Raechel Kitchens (Memphis, TN and it's her My Space site) and Leonard Padilla and there is a new telephone conversation.  Raechel telephoned Cindy after NG tonight.  This girl -Raechel in Memphis -is good!  In the most recent call, Cindy again spouts her retoric and states that "Casey is a damned good mother" and that the investigation of Caylee has been conducted by "a narrow minded group of people".  I am shocked speechless at this excuse for a mother. 

She is ungrateful!  Cindy should want Caylee found, dead or alive.

If Cindy thinks Casey is a "good mother," maybe she should read through the 400 pages released by LE again to refresh her memory.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: September 02, 2008, 11:00:39 PM »

Caylee is in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico 

We already know that the LE told Tim what areas they wanted him to search and that they wanted Tim to search those areas MULTIPLE TIMES.  To me, it sounds like the LE
is very, very, very (multiple times) suspicious of that area.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: September 02, 2008, 11:00:48 PM »

Cindy is trying to use child psychology on us.

Dont search by the airport, dont search around here.

Her actions show what child psychologists call "magical thinking"

monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #1484 on: September 02, 2008, 11:01:01 PM »

Hi my monkeys.. I've missed you guys, I've been M.I.A. for a while with a broken lap top.

I think I left on forum #4.. I don't know if I'll ever catch up 

I just wanted to say how sad I was to see Tim so upset tonight on NG, like many of you. He is just so sweet and wonderful.

And I am SO confused and intrigued by Padilla's statements.. even though he seems to be just as OUT THERE as the rest of them most of the time. How would he have that info!? I mean that was some pretty specific stuff!

You know, if Cindy FOR ONCE would just stop her BS and answer these questions with something heartfelt and honest along the lines of, "Regardless of all of this evidence and all of this speculation the reason that I am still so adament that my granddaughter is alive is because I HAVE to believe that. I love that child more than life itself and I cannot let myself believe that I may never see her again.." INSTEAD of slinging lies and BS and disputing SCIENCE and blaming every else in the world.... I could actually have a little respect for her. Because I truly do believe that is the root of her craziness.. that and defending her worthless child!

UGH!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: September 02, 2008, 11:02:07 PM »

Where I live trash pick up is only once a week.  When my son was in diapers those things would stink to high heavens on a hot day, but the smell was nowhere near the same as decomp.

Lisa

Right.  I would also assume the FBI lab knows the difference between dirty diapers and decomposition of a dead body.
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: September 02, 2008, 11:02:31 PM »

Caylee is in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico 

We already know that the LE told Tim what areas they wanted him to search and that they wanted Tim to search those areas MULTIPLE TIMES.  To me, it sounds like the LE
is very, very, very (multiple times) suspicious of that area.

BINGO!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: September 02, 2008, 11:03:42 PM »

Wasn't it yesterday that George went by himself to talk to detectives? Supposedly the detective he wanted to talk to wasn't available....and left....

Padilla definitely did not include George's name in who got info on Wednesday.

Info that "will shock the world" is a pretty profound statement. JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: September 02, 2008, 11:03:43 PM »

Sorry, if this has been covered before. I am several pages behind in reading.

Re: where the dumpster was.. wasn't this a check cashing place? I would think they would have security cameras inside and outside for the parking lot. The thinking having them on 24/7 would be that someone could attempt to rob the place, even when closed.

problem is 30 days had passed. I am sure that the tapes had been rotated out by that time and no tape existed for that late date.  Who would know that other than say----George maybe? JMO

At the bank we kept our ATM tapes for one year and it was an audit violation if even one was missing.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: September 02, 2008, 11:04:03 PM »

Hi my monkeys.. I've missed you guys, I've been M.I.A. for a while with a broken lap top.

I think I left on forum #4.. I don't know if I'll ever catch up 

I just wanted to say how sad I was to see Tim so upset tonight on NG, like many of you. He is just so sweet and wonderful.

And I am SO confused and intrigued by Padilla's statements.. even though he seems to be just as OUT THERE as the rest of them most of the time. How would he have that info!? I mean that was some pretty specific stuff!

You know, if Cindy FOR ONCE would just stop her BS and answer these questions with something heartfelt and honest along the lines of, "Regardless of all of this evidence and all of this speculation the reason that I am still so adament that my granddaughter is alive is because I HAVE to believe that. I love that child more than life itself and I cannot let myself believe that I may never see her again.." INSTEAD of slinging lies and BS and disputing SCIENCE and blaming every else in the world.... I could actually have a little respect for her. Because I truly do believe that is the root of her craziness.. that and defending her worthless child!

UGH!

Hi, mm 

I agree.

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: September 02, 2008, 11:07:25 PM »

Where I live trash pick up is only once a week.  When my son was in diapers those things would stink to high heavens on a hot day, but the smell was nowhere near the same as decomp.

Lisa

Right.  I would also assume the FBI lab knows the difference between dirty diapers and decomposition of a dead body.

Wasn't Caylee potty trained?? She was all but 3 yrs old.
I won't even get into why some toddlers aren't potty trained or have "accidents" at that age.
I won't let my mind think about more horrors Caylee could have experienced in her short life.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: September 02, 2008, 11:07:28 PM »

Well as infuriating as the situation is, I really don't blame Tim. If that baby is out there somewhere alive (which we all know she isn't) his time would be better spent finding other missing children of people who dearly appreciate and help him and his team.

If this happens - the media/Anthonys will definitely get some choice words from this monkey. And I won't stop until I turn this total thing around. Watch out Cindy - I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caylee needs to be found so that Casey, Cindy and George do NOT get away with this!!!!
I really hope the search continues.  People in and around Orlando should hear about this and if they get as mad at the injustice and Tim and the monkeys, surely they will volunteer and help search.

Oh....and the police need to get a search warrant and check out that freezer in the Anthony's garage, too!!!

Once the Anthonys get up to testify, anyone in the courtroom will hate them.  They inspire pure hatred from anyone in their vicinity even before their lips move.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1492 on: September 02, 2008, 11:09:43 PM »

I have made a post on Craigslist Orlando to counter the negative that is being posted requesting that people come out and help with the search.  Its easy to post on Craigslist and you are not required to register and your personal info is not shown.  If you have a spare moment and want to help in the counter to the negative and try to hype people up to get out there and help search DESPITE what Cindy is trying to do I suggest that you go there as MANY people are going their daily just to see what new crazy things are posted.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: September 02, 2008, 11:09:43 PM »

I hate to be a pain but does anyone know if it has been brought up if George rented a storage building????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: September 02, 2008, 11:10:02 PM »

There was info out about a dumpster when the 400 pages came out, but details and picyures were on a CD and not released...so Padilla wasn't really leaking info that isn't already out there.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: September 02, 2008, 11:10:57 PM »

Red said earlier that Tim was not pulling out and would continue to search for Caylee.  I'm not jumping to any conclusions.  I think Tim was trying to work with Cindy while maintaining his sanity--not an easy task.  He has talked to LE, so he knows the evidence.  We don't need to worry.

I agree with Klaas in that Padilla shoots his mouth off for publicity, hoping his theories are close enough to the mark that he'll score someday.  It's doubtful, but he'll keep on trying.  Take him with a grain of salt.

Tamikosmom is right.  Caylee died a violent death at her mother's hand and George was involved in body disposal/coverup.  LE knows and is building their case.  I have confidence in this investigation.  Unlike in Aruba, there will be justice for Caylee.

BRING NATALEE HOME
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #1496 on: September 02, 2008, 11:11:59 PM »

Well as infuriating as the situation is, I really don't blame Tim. If that baby is out there somewhere alive (which we all know she isn't) his time would be better spent finding other missing children of people who dearly appreciate and help him and his team.

If this happens - the media/Anthonys will definitely get some choice words from this monkey. And I won't stop until I turn this total thing around. Watch out Cindy - I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caylee needs to be found so that Casey, Cindy and George do NOT get away with this!!!!
I really hope the search continues.  People in and around Orlando should hear about this and if they get as mad at the injustice and Tim and the monkeys, surely they will volunteer and help search.

Oh....and the police need to get a search warrant and check out that freezer in the Anthony's garage, too!!!

Once the Anthonys get up to testify, anyone in the courtroom will hate them.  They inspire pure hatred from anyone in their vicinity even before their lips move.

You know I was just thinking about that.. about how in the WORLD they are going to find an unbiased jury. I can't imagine anyone in the state, and hardly anyone in this country who hasn't heard about this case!! With all of the lies and all of the crap I wouldn't be suprised if even without a body they could get a guilty verdict on murder.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: September 02, 2008, 11:12:01 PM »

Padilla just said the truth will come out when results are back in on who was in the trunk and also the dumpster about a mile from the boyfriend.

Amscot!!! Carpe, you & I got it right!

Well....sounds like Leonard's GUESSING AGAIN (remember...he just "knew" that Casey would talk if she was bailed out of jail).  Leonard doesn't know anything.  The results aren't in yet.
He said "when"the results are back it will tell the truth...yes the results will tell the truth...but until they come in, no one knows what the truth is - including Leonard !!!!!!

He's pontificating once again!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: September 02, 2008, 11:12:23 PM »

It was heartbreaking watching Tim tonight...I thought he was going to break down and cry on NG.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1499 on: September 02, 2008, 11:13:14 PM »

Red said earlier that Tim was not pulling out and would continue to search for Caylee.  I'm not jumping to any conclusions.  I think Tim was trying to work with Cindy while maintaining his sanity--not an easy task.  He has talked to LE, so he knows the evidence.  We don't need to worry.

I agree with Klaas in that Padilla shoots his mouth off for publicity, hoping his theories are close enough to the mark that he'll score someday.  It's doubtful, but he'll keep on trying.  Take him with a grain of salt.

Tamikosmom is right.  Caylee died a violent death at her mother's hand and George was involved in body disposal/coverup.  LE knows and is building their case.  I have confidence in this investigation.  Unlike in Aruba, there will be justice for Caylee.

Thank you for the update.  That is GREAT news!!!  We all should continue to be supportive and help in any way that we can.  Everyone has their own unique tallents and can contribute in their own special way.  BRING CAYLEE HOME!

That is fantastic news!!  Thank you thank you TIM!!!  May angels guide you in your quest for the truth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.