May 30, 2024, 12:11:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396383 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: September 02, 2008, 11:14:02 PM »

I hate to be a pain but does anyone know if it has been brought up if George rented a storage building????

I have no idea
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: September 02, 2008, 11:14:10 PM »

Well as infuriating as the situation is, I really don't blame Tim. If that baby is out there somewhere alive (which we all know she isn't) his time would be better spent finding other missing children of people who dearly appreciate and help him and his team.

If this happens - the media/Anthonys will definitely get some choice words from this monkey. And I won't stop until I turn this total thing around. Watch out Cindy - I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caylee needs to be found so that Casey, Cindy and George do NOT get away with this!!!!
I really hope the search continues.  People in and around Orlando should hear about this and if they get as mad at the injustice and Tim and the monkeys, surely they will volunteer and help search.

Oh....and the police need to get a search warrant and check out that freezer in the Anthony's garage, too!!!

Once the Anthonys get up to testify, anyone in the courtroom will hate them.  They inspire pure hatred from anyone in their vicinity even before their lips move.

You know I was just thinking about that.. about how in the WORLD they are going to find an unbiased jury. I can't imagine anyone in the state, and hardly anyone in this country who hasn't heard about this case!! With all of the lies and all of the crap I wouldn't be suprised if even without a body they could get a guilty verdict on murder.

According to Cindy, NJ state police didn't even know Caylee was a missing child

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: September 02, 2008, 11:15:11 PM »

I hate to be a pain but does anyone know if it has been brought up if George rented a storage building????

I have no idea

The question was asked, but don't remember reading an answer.....sorry

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: September 02, 2008, 11:15:42 PM »

Why is Nancy coddling Cindy??  WTH is she doing?  She was so ugly to Tim and is so nice to Cindy!!

Made me literally ill to have Cindy get so much air time spewing her garbage. Pathetic. Perhaps Nancy doesn't want to get sued...again. Who knows. My heart aches for Tim and the crew now. Sad

Perhaps NG just let Cindy talk on and on in hopes that Cindy might slip up and say the wrong thing.  Sometimes, the tiniest misstatement makes all the difference.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: September 02, 2008, 11:17:28 PM »

That woman (Cindy) get under my skin.
Does she not hear what a FOOL she sounds like?
Does she really think people are that stupid and believe the bs she is saying.
Why isn't she in a cell next to her daughter!
I understand she doesn't want to believe that BABY CAYLEE is gone and it was her daughter  who made CAYLEE disappear but enough is enough!!

TAPE HER MOUTH SHUT....CRAZY GLUE IT!!!

pbxo

Turn off the TV.  Any publicity is good publicity for the show.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: September 02, 2008, 11:17:47 PM »

somebody knows if Casey's 2 formal boyfriends went to visit her at jail? 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: September 02, 2008, 11:18:23 PM »

Cindy has spouted so many lies and half-truths that she's right up there tied with Casey for lier of the year.  When NG called her on the phone records and told her to make them available, there was silence and then she began to backpedal again, saying she knew there were calls she make to Casey that were not in the records, implying the phone company records were not accurate.  According to Cindy, the world is lying and inaccurate and out to get her daughter.  How can everyone be wrong but Cindy?  Major denial.  That's probably the most accurate thing Padilla has said in a week.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: September 02, 2008, 11:18:30 PM »

Well good night folks.  I cant stomach any more of that witch tonight.  She is going to give me night mares.  I am going to have to catch up tomorrow.  Maybe Red can check in a tell us what is going on after the NG interview with Tim.  I can see where Cindy is hampering the search and deters the people of Orlando from wanting to help them.  I hope it motivates them more instead of less to find that child and shut that witch up.

Good Luck and God Bless the searchers and TM.  He should get a purple heart for having to listen to her and her lunacy.

Nite Jennifer.

I believe in miracles!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: September 02, 2008, 11:19:38 PM »

There was no record of Tony Lazarro or Jesse Grund visiting her.  I believe these are the two former boyfriends.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: September 02, 2008, 11:20:19 PM »

Well good night folks.  I cant stomach any more of that witch tonight.  She is going to give me night mares.  I am going to have to catch up tomorrow.  Maybe Red can check in a tell us what is going on after the NG interview with Tim.  I can see where Cindy is hampering the search and deters the people of Orlando from wanting to help them.  I hope it motivates them more instead of less to find that child and shut that witch up.

Good Luck and God Bless the searchers and TM.  He should get a purple heart for having to listen to her and her lunacy.

Poor Tim, we should have sent the Hooter's girls over with the food.  Maybe tomorrow, send the Hooters.

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: September 02, 2008, 11:20:26 PM »

OMG IS TIM PULLING OUT CAUSE HE NOW KNOWS CALEE WAS PUT IN A DUMPSTER?????????

No Tim is not pulling out. The family can say all they want with regards to these sightings.

Here is a news flash ... There are still Elvis sighting and people actually believe its him even though he be at Graceland!

Please know that TES, the LE and FBI are working hard on this case. All of you know that I cannot tell everything that I know; however, I can say some of the stuff. I will be releasing even more pictures later ... I thing I have 300+.

Please know that it is a families job to keep the hope. In many cases that is all they have. Of course it does not help when some people tell the family what they want to hear for motives other than finding caylee.

I do not have an issue with Cindy having hope ... I do have one with them dissing those that are helping.

Please let Tim and his team know that whether or not the family supports them, that the monkeys do.  And thanks Red, for informing us that TES, LE and FBI are all working on this.  I have faith that they will find Caylee and justice will be rendered on ALL that it should be. 

Thank you!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: September 02, 2008, 11:21:11 PM »

That woman (Cindy) get under my skin.
Does she not hear what a FOOL she sounds like?
Does she really think people are that stupid and believe the bs she is saying.
Why isn't she in a cell next to her daughter!
I understand she doesn't want to believe that BABY CAYLEE is gone and it was her daughter  who made CAYLEE disappear but enough is enough!!

TAPE HER MOUTH SHUT....CRAZY GLUE IT!!!

pbxo

Turn off the TV.  Any publicity is good publicity for the show.

I wasn't talking about the show....talking about ALL her LIES!!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: September 02, 2008, 11:21:17 PM »

George: Cindy, someone stole my damn gas cans...They are probably next to the wheel chock in Casey's trunk.

Cindy: It smells like a dead body in there. I thought it was her dirty clothes so I brought them home and washed them all.

George: The smell is probably just from an old pizza box.

Cindy: Has anyone seen Caylee or Casey lately?

Casey: Here I am. Just got off work at Universal. I was co coordinating an event at a nice restaurant called Fusion for my friend, Tony.

Cindy: Where has Caylee been for the last couple weeks? I just got a Mastercard bill for over $40,000.

George: Did you drop her off with that wonderful nanny of yours, Zenaida?

Casey: Sure did, guys. Zenaida is so wonderful... She takes our baby everywhere......the beach...Disney...What a nanny...She is the best!!!

George: One other thing, our neighbor said that you had borrowed his shovel.

Casey: I was planting some bamboo in the back yard for Mommy.

Cindy: Casey, have you used my credit cards lately? I just got a Mastercard bill for over 40,000 dollars.

Caylee: Phone's ringing...gotta go guys. My friend, Amy, needs her car back. I told her that I would pick her up from the airport. She needs her checkbook.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: September 02, 2008, 11:23:34 PM »

Cindy has spouted so many lies and half-truths that she's right up there tied with Casey for lier of the year.  When NG called her on the phone records and told her to make them available, there was silence and then she began to backpedal again, saying she knew there were calls she make to Casey that were not in the records, implying the phone company records were not accurate.  According to Cindy, the world is lying and inaccurate and out to get her daughter.  How can everyone be wrong but Cindy?  Major denial.  That's probably the most accurate thing Padilla has said in a week.

The way I look at this, Cindy wanted to be Casey's friend, not her mother.  Cindy did want to be Caylee's mother though.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: September 02, 2008, 11:23:58 PM »

Cindy is trying to use child psychology on us.

Dont search by the airport, dont search around here.

Her actions show what child psychologists call "magical thinking"

Well, since Cindy said the reason the people from the Orlando area are not coming out is because they do not believe Caylee is dead and they are calling to offer their support and yada yada, I do not think it will be necessary to move the trial out of the Orlando area.  Cindy just told us that the jury pool is not tainted.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: September 02, 2008, 11:25:25 PM »

Well her last boyfriend would be Tony and no, he has never visited her.  Not sure who you would consider her boyfriend previous to Tony.  She was with many men.  There was Tony the cop, Jesse G., Ricardo, Matt, and I'm sure many many more I'm forgetting.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: September 02, 2008, 11:25:56 PM »

Cindy is trying to use child psychology on us.

Dont search by the airport, dont search around here.

Her actions show what child psychologists call "magical thinking"

Well, since Cindy said the reason the people from the Orlando area are not coming out is because they do not believe Caylee is dead and they are calling to offer their support and yada yada, I do not think it will be necessary to move the trial out of the Orlando area.  Cindy just told us that the jury pool is not tainted.

Good observation! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: September 02, 2008, 11:26:08 PM »

REMEMBER THE TAPED CALL yesterday   falling off of Tony's balcony

Yes, I do...and that was the first time I'd heard that comment.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: September 02, 2008, 11:26:14 PM »

Nite Monkeys...

God BLESS!!

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: September 02, 2008, 11:27:18 PM »

Where I live trash pick up is only once a week.  When my son was in diapers those things would stink to high heavens on a hot day, but the smell was nowhere near the same as decomp.

Lisa

Right.  I would also assume the FBI lab knows the difference between dirty diapers and decomposition of a dead body.

Cindy knows the difference between dirty diapers and decomp too, I should hope.  Are there any missing people where she works?

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.