May 29, 2024, 11:54:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396314 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: September 03, 2008, 01:00:28 AM »

Cindy infuriates me... she says no one helps find Caylee, then there's a search team out there trying to find her then she doesn't want them and insults them.  Cindy is psycho that is for sure.   I have my browser open to watch the Nancy Grace videos, but I don't know if I can stomach seeing Cindy. 

During the Duckett case, there were things of Trenton's found in a dumpster too, and missing pictures, ultrasound etc...it's odd to see some similarities in the two cases.  Wonder if it's a way of disconnecting with the babies?

I too think of Joan Baez every time I see Jose Baez 

For me it helps to read cuz puts it in perspective for me...it's about Caylee, not the Cindy and Casey Sideshow.

One of my friends had a thought that maybe Lee was Caylee's dad (just saw a post here about George) ... hence the name Cay Lee    

It's hard to keep up here... it's a very busy forum... I try tho!  Love the new Stalker Cam 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
conconmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1601 on: September 03, 2008, 01:01:48 AM »

Night Monkeys!  Thanks for the welcome and I will be back later. let's keep Caylee in our prayers and lots of positive vibes to Tim and his crew.   Con
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: September 03, 2008, 01:03:22 AM »

Wonder where its at?  Does it look like where her car was parked?

No, that is not at the Amscot. I'm trying to figure it out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: September 03, 2008, 01:07:08 AM »

In regards to the posts about cameras at amscot.
It has been over 30 days but.......
If i remember correctly there are many stores ,offices and such on Goldenrod rd. where the amscot is.
I really hope L.E. has checked all the places around there with any kind of camera view.

Even if its a view of her driving into athe parking lot, we could see if shes alone.

Do we know who picked her up from amscot that day??? I cant remember??

Tony picked her up at Amscot.  I'm sure LE is checking any nearby cameras.  I feel pretty good about what LE is doing.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: September 03, 2008, 01:09:21 AM »

I'm pretty sure that pic is of the dumpster at Tony's apartment complex. I think it was Carpe that posted Google map images of the apartment complex and you could clearly see the dumpster.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: September 03, 2008, 01:10:44 AM »

Night Monkeys!  Thanks for the welcome and I will be back later. let's keep Caylee in our prayers and lots of positive vibes to Tim and his crew.   Con

Nite concon
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1606 on: September 03, 2008, 01:32:37 AM »

NANCY GRACE SHOW - Aired Sept. 2nd, 2008

snip-

GRACE: Miss Anthony, what do you make of police saying point blank that they believe Caylee is deceased?

C. ANTHONY: Well, you know, when I asked them -- I asked them -- I asked them that last week. And they said -- I asked them, is there still a chance that she`s living and breathing and they said yes. I said, if there`s still a chance she`s living and breathing, then, you know, I want you to -- are you going to continue to follow every tip? And they said absolutely.

So with that in hand, if there`s still a chance that she`s out there living and breathing, all I`m asking is that everybody give Caylee that chance and actually continue to look for her. So until they can prove to me 100 percent otherwise, until all the evidence comes in and I actually know what the evidence is, and satisfy in my mind that she`s not out there, I`m not going to let her go as long as I have a breath in my body.

Because if she`s out there and no one`s looking for her and she`s missing us, I`m going to find her. I`m going to find her. And that`s what every good mother.

GRACE: You know.

C. ANTHONY: . or grandmother would want to do.

GRACE: Did you ever get a satisfying explanation as to why Casey did not report her missing immediately?

C. ANTHONY: Yes. She maintains that she was threatened, that Caylee`s life is being threatened. And I think that`s why she`s been very cautious with what she says. And, you know, some people don`t understand that. But I understand it with the people that she`s described to me.

A lot of stuff, you know -- a lot of stuff we can`t release out to the public, but what we can release is where we`re looking. And, you know, ask the detectives why they never did a -- put a description out there of people.

You know, they think that the person doesn`t exist, but they determined that at 12:30 on July the 16th, just a few hours after talking to her, without investigating any of the Zenaidas or anybody else.

And, you know, that`s very sad that this little girl for the whole months of July and almost all of August, you know, didn`t have someone actually going to bat for her.

GRACE: Well, and -- but you cannot discount.

C. ANTHONY: . because they were.

GRACE: But you cannot discount, Mike Brooks, that for a solid month police didn`t even know she was missing because the mom didn`t call her in.

MIKE BROOKS, FMR. DC POLICE DETECTIVE SERVED ON FBI TERRORISM TASK FORCE: Exactly. And, Nancy, she took police over to the apartment where she supposedly gave Caylee away to this -- the babysitter. But, Nancy, that apartment had been vacant for 142 days.

She also said that she, on July 15th, had received a phone call and talked to Caylee. Cell phone records say no incoming calls at all on that day. You know, it`s just been lie after lie after lie. And if she did give Caylee to someone that she, quote, "trusted," who is this person? She needs to cooperate with police.

That`s the bottom line, Nancy.

GRACE: Miss Anthony, response?

C. ANTHONY: He`s assuming that he knows the stuff. Why don`t he pull her phone record and see how many incoming phone calls she had that day? She`s going to be.

GRACE: Don`t you have the records?

C. ANTHONY: There was five phone calls, incoming phone calls during that time.

GRACE: Well, don`t you have the records, Miss Anthony?

C. ANTHONY: I have them. I see them -- those incoming phone calls.

GRACE: Well, then why don`t you release them?

C. ANTHONY: And you know what, we`re following up on those. Unfortunately we`re following up on those.

GRACE: But why don`t you release them? Show that police are wrong in this sworn affidavit that say those calls didn`t come in. I`ve got the answer...

C. ANTHONY: Well, yes, maybe we do need to start releasing some things. Let`s release some of the tips.

GRACE: I mean.

C. ANTHONY: Let`s release some of the other stuff so people can start looking on their own.

GRACE: Do you really think police.

C. ANTHONY: . to see what they have and haven`t done.

GRACE: . would lie about incoming phone calls?

C. ANTHONY: I`m not saying they`re lying. But the records speak for themselves. I have a copy of the phone records. And in fact some of my -- there are some of my calls to her that don`t even show up on her phone records.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

GRACE: With us tonight, bounty hunter, Leonard Padilla. Weigh in.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED GET CASEY ANTHONY OUT OF JAIL: Well, here`s the situation, Nancy. I believe that when the FBI, who`s got one of the finest labs in the world comes back with the DNA it`s going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary.

GRACE: Which is?

PADILLA: . findings. And also the dumpster, a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony`s house, is going to play a big part in this.

GRACE: What do you say in response to Miss Anthony?

PADILLA: She`s living in total denial.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: September 03, 2008, 01:36:08 AM »

So with that in hand, if there`s still a chance that she`s out there living and breathing, all I`m asking is that everybody give Caylee that chance and actually continue to look for her. So until they can prove to me 100 percent otherwise, until all the evidence comes in and I actually know what the evidence is, and satisfy in my mind that she`s not out there, I`m not going to let her go as long as I have a breath in my body.

Because if she`s out there and no one`s looking for her and she`s missing us, I`m going to find her. I`m going to find her. And that`s what every good mother.

GRACE: You know.

C. ANTHONY: . or grandmother would want to do.

GRACE: Did you ever get a satisfying explanation as to why Casey did not report her missing immediately?

C. ANTHONY: Yes.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1608 on: September 03, 2008, 01:38:34 AM »

Rob, where are you?  You've stated you believe George is involved in this.  Am I the only here that believes George is involved in body disposal?

You're not alone....

NEW POLL MAYBE??WHO THINKS GEORGE WAS INVOLVED??

George has been Way to Quiet and Way too long missing " Where has George Been ?". He Has Been Emotionless. Unless someone is on his property ...then he gets Emotional.
No Emotions for Caylee or Seeing him start any Searches on his own Accord.

He is a Retired Cop~ He would know the Protocol and How to Create a Search ...

And I agree with Who Said It speaks Volumes that Cindy is the Only One Yelling Out She is Alive

Where has Lee Been? Where Has George Been? See No Evil, Hear No Evil  .... 

George is in hiding because he cannot control his temper, imo.  If Baez is smart, he has George shackled and stored in a trunk somewhere, only to come out every once in a while so people know he is still alive.
Yep! I think GA has strict orders to stay out of sight out of mind and if seen to BUTTON IT...he said wayyyyyy too much the other day when he was rearranging the lawn furniture...he said there WAS A BODY IN THAT TRUNK...but that it was not Caylees...he admitted there is something very amiss and that it was not pizza stinkin up the back of that Pontiac...and for that Baez has some work to do...

That 24th thing with GA...interesting that someone said that CA talked to psycho mom and she was supposed to be in jacksonville...that really throws a hammer thru the plate glass eh?

Clint mentioning the stairs...interesting...aslo since Padilla picked up on a fall possibility...

THE STROLLER!! yep...should have been one of some sort in the trunk...my kiddos are 2 1/2 and 4 monsths and we have 3....an umbrella cheapie type...the regular travel stroller that the infant seat will sit in..and then we just got the duo when the baby was born to haul both kiddos in when we go on trips to fairs, the zoo, etc...I would definitely expect given all the other crap Caylee appears to have that she had a stroller and it would have been in the car...Maybe she did use it to haul the body and it was in the dumpster....something of importance was in there.. and i hear they retrieved that bag of trash from over the fence at the impound lot as well..hard to tell what kind of goodies was in that sack...

The spectacle with Tim was sad..I felt bad for him...and I think NG was trying a maneuver there...to draw CA in and make her feel comfortable and see what came about..and playing it hard on Tim to make her think that she was in agreement...I don't think she should have gone quite that far with Tim...and I am glad to hear he is not pulling out...I was IRATE when it aired and I thought "oh crap,we will never know now--she will never be found"...

OH the OMG moment...Pee in the playhouse...this is her explanation for the DNA in the trunk that proves Caylee is deceased....I was rolling....I must warn hubby that we have to have better control of potty issoos....lest we be investigated for a crime someday and have pee in the playhouse be the source of our ruination...LMAO

Sad days indeed...please find Caylee...soon...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: September 03, 2008, 01:51:26 AM »

I love how she says let's send the average person in to make sure

everyone is doing their jobs.

Great idea Cindy, let's send Bob the local plumber in to make sure those

highly trained FBI forensic technicians are really in fact doing what they say

they are doing. Yesssssss, that is the ticket!

This woman takes the definition of the word unhinged to new levels.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: September 03, 2008, 02:03:42 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: September 03, 2008, 02:14:04 AM »

In regards to the posts about cameras at amscot.
It has been over 30 days but.......
If i remember correctly there are many stores ,offices and such on Goldenrod rd. where the amscot is.
I really hope L.E. has checked all the places around there with any kind of camera view.

Even if its a view of her driving into athe parking lot, we could see if shes alone.

Do we know who picked her up from amscot that day??? I cant remember??

I read somewhere there are at least 4 cameras around Amscot plus several others in and outside of the other businesses.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: September 03, 2008, 02:15:08 AM »

I love how she says let's send the average person in to make sure

everyone is doing their jobs.

Great idea Cindy, let's send Bob the local plumber in to make sure those

highly trained FBI forensic technicians are really in fact doing what they say

they are doing. Yesssssss, that is the ticket!

This woman takes the definition of the word unhinged to new levels.

You ain't kidding, Carpe!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1613 on: September 03, 2008, 02:55:51 AM »

I swore i read that Casey said she ran out of gas and 2 men helped her push the car into the amscot parking lot.
If Caylee was in trunk would these guys have smelt something ? I mean if they are pushing the car from the back trunk area?
If 2 men really helped her, have they come forward?
Sorry if this has been discussed.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: September 03, 2008, 04:12:19 AM »

George & the car odor.

George Anthony said he asked his daughter in jail on Sunday, "Where is Caylee?"

In a one-on-one interview with WESH 2 News' Bob Kealing, he explained his daughter's reply.

"'She's safe. I'm worried about the family,'" he said Casey Anthony told him. "She knows who has her daughter. I've got to believe her. Do I believe she got involved in something? Possibly, I don't know."

He said he had no problem with law enforcement taking a pair of gas cans as evidence from his home on Friday.

"My gas cans were stolen on the 24th of June. There's a report on that," he said. "They just wanted to come in and line everything up. They're doing a thorough investigation. I said, 'You guys do what you need to do. Take the shingles off my roof to bring my granddaughter back.'"

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body.

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

He said that he now believes the smell came from the combination of a rotting pizza and a cleaning fluid bottle being left in a hot car for 15 days.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3311.0
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: September 03, 2008, 04:34:47 AM »

You all if the dumpters are the same size as here, I could not reach them to throw anything in.  She would have to have help...
She had help, or she used the side door that slides open.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: September 03, 2008, 05:00:21 AM »

I found it.  It's on page 7 of the second set of the official docs.  Tony Lazarro's interview with police.  Tony says:

"She disciplined her one time and yelled at her because she ran up the stairs cause obviously you don't want a 2 1/2 year old by the stairs especially those ones over there."

I knew Tony first mentioned the stairs to LE.
So if she fell why not call 911?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1617 on: September 03, 2008, 05:00:29 AM »

My fear and concern for little Caylee brought me to this site a few days ago. This is my 1st post. My heart breaks for little Caylee. I hope Caylee is found, so her voice can be heard and then the baby can rest peacefully. I don't even have any children, but just as a decent human being, I do not understand this family's behavior. In fact, I am frightened by it. I agree with the monkeys, this is not about the family. This is about Caylee. Everyone should know Caylee deserves to be found and brought home. She didn't get what she deserved from her family in life. Can we please give her what she deserves in death? Since, we are too late to save her from harm? I wish I could join the search efforts for Caylee, but I am stuck in TN with no car, $$, or means for travel and lodge. If anyone's headed to Orlando through my neck of the woods, let me know. I don't have transportation, but am willing to search FOR HER.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1618 on: September 03, 2008, 05:06:46 AM »

I take that back.  It was Clint's interview with Greta.  That was where he mentioned the stairs.
Tony also mentioned the stairs in his interview in the 400 page documents.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1619 on: September 03, 2008, 05:18:00 AM »

Copy and paste from locked thread.

I realyy think this needs to be looked at. Why is no one considering searching the landfills?

Good morning Des and all Monkeys!!!

Here is my Caylee theory.....

Caylee drowned

Casey freaked out and buried her in the backyard.

Caylee begins to decompose ~ smell

Casey digs her up, puts her in trash bags, deposits her in car trunk

Goes to a restaurant dumpster, they already stink

Drops off Caylee and off she goes

The trucks that empty those dumpsters have huge crushers in them

They compact after every pick up.

Caylee is in a landfill

Remember Casey's "Pretend Friends" from TGI Friday's? That most of her lies have a bit of truth? She left Caylee with "Pretend Friends"

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.