May 29, 2024, 12:51:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396318 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: September 03, 2008, 08:04:38 AM »

From FP

Update from TES

They officially state they are looking for a body

Lots of "Thanks" voiced to Scared Monkeys!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/TES_Caylee_090208b.mp3

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1661 on: September 03, 2008, 08:04:39 AM »

Maybe Caylee is camping.

C. ANTHONY: No. Actually, I don`t. I think it`s a waste of time searching in the woods behind, you know -- back by the airport and all that because, you know, I know Caylee is alive

Caylee is alive and in the woods....

Next Cindy quote:

So, you know, I`m not surprised that a lot of people aren`t showing up to search the woods, because a lot of people don`t believe that she`s out in the woods, that she`s buried. They believe that she`s alive and breathing. And that`s what we need to do is look for a little girl that`s out there, you know, maybe at a restaurant or a store or a park or whatever.

Holding 2 opposing ideas and believing both at the same time....

1984 George Orwell - Double Think

Peace Monkeys
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1662 on: September 03, 2008, 08:06:17 AM »

Maybe Caylee is camping.

C. ANTHONY: No. Actually, I don`t. I think it`s a waste of time searching in the woods behind, you know -- back by the airport and all that because, you know, I know Caylee is alive

Next Cindy quote:

So, you know, I`m not surprised that a lot of people aren`t showing up to search the woods, because a lot of people don`t believe that she`s out in the woods, that she`s buried. They believe that she`s alive and breathing. And that`s what we need to do is look for a little girl that`s out there, you know, maybe at a restaurant or a store or a park or whatever.

Yes and in response to that I've sent the following correspondence to 8 news channels and about 5 or 6 newspapers - even from Texas.

I thought I'd send you and article that will air/be printed all over Orlando.

Hello Orlando - is anyone out there?

Cynthia Anthony went on television last night and announced that the reason no one from Orlando was out helping TES search for Caylee is because they all think Caylee is still alive. I've seen thousands of correspondance to prove otherwise. The community is angry at the family for various reasons. Just read any article regarding this.

STOP the madness, quit giving Cindy Anthony precious air time and give it to the people who are actually out there searching.

TES is a non-profit organization and they out there giving of themselves each day and people from out of state are feeding them, providing for them and supporting them. We do not have the capabilities of going to Orlando and helping to search so we've found other ways to help. When asked last night during her television interview, exactly where SHE was looking to find her granddaughter, Cindy Anthony's answer was, on the phone. She had answered phone calls, helping to search.

She also stated that she does NOT want any more searchers to show up to help TES. I beg you to not listen to her. She does not need any more media attention. Caylee does.

I challenge the entire state of Florida to go out to the TES command center located at 5750 TG Lee Blvd behind the Holiday Inn in the parking lot, and start helping these searchers in any way possible. They need runners for supplies, searchers, organizers, donations. Anything besides being told that they are a "waste of time" by the very people that they are trying to help have some closure.

Otherwise, go help Cindy with her phone calls.

This article deserves to be printed or aired because Cynthia Anthony is allowed to totally degrade, yell at, and defame an organization that has done NOTHING but good things. They are not out to hurt anyone! Get to know Tim Miller and Mandy Albritton instead of getting to know Cindy Anthony.

Folks, none of us will ever connect with someone that thinks nothing of defaming a whole law enforcement agency, the bond company who helped bail her daughter out, the media and the volunteers. So stop trying to understand and start helping in a positive way.

Thank you for listening,

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: September 03, 2008, 08:07:39 AM »

Wonder if this is a cover up for something that went on (computer wise) while Casey was at home?

I find it amazing that Cindy continues to say "this is all about Caylee," however, she continually has her face ALL over the
media to throw distractions every chance she can.  This entire thing makes me sick!

Welcome The Doc. That's what bothers most of us. She could certainly use her time and appearances more constructively. We have to remember and keep our focus that this is about finding Caylee despite what she or anyone else does or says!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: September 03, 2008, 08:07:51 AM »

Does anyone know off hand the dates Tony was on vacation, I'd look myselfbut computer will not pull up PDF files.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: September 03, 2008, 08:10:16 AM »

Maybe Caylee is camping.

Next Cindy quote:

Yes and in response to that I've sent the following correspondence to 8 news channels and about 5 or 6 newspapers - even from Texas.

Cynthia Anthony went on television last night and announced that the reason no one from Orlando was out helping TES search for Caylee is because they all think Caylee is still alive. I've seen thousands of correspondance to prove otherwise. The community is angry at the family for various reasons. Just read any article regarding this.

STOP the madness, quit giving Cindy Anthony precious air time and give it to the people who are actually out there searching.

TES is a non-profit organization and they out there giving of themselves each day and people from out of state are feeding them, providing for them and supporting them. We do not have the capabilities of going to Orlando and helping to search so we've found other ways to help. When asked last night during her television interview, exactly where SHE was looking to find her granddaughter, Cindy Anthony's answer was, on the phone. She had answered phone calls, helping to search.

She also stated that she does NOT want any more searchers to show up to help TES. I beg you to not listen to her. She does not need any more media attention. Caylee does.

I challenge the entire state of Florida to go out to the TES command center located at 5750 TG Lee Blvd behind the Holiday Inn in the parking lot, and start helping these searchers in any way possible. They need runners for supplies, searchers, organizers, donations. Anything besides being told that they are a "waste of time" by the very people that they are trying to help have some closure.

This article deserves to be printed or aired because Cynthia Anthony is allowed to totally degrade, yell at, and defame an organization that has done NOTHING but good things. They are not out to hurt anyone! Get to know Tim Miller and Mandy Albritton instead of getting to know Cindy Anthony.

Folks, none of us will ever connect with someone that thinks nothing of defaming a whole law enforcement agency, the bond company who helped bail her daughter out, the media and the volunteers. So stop trying to understand and start helping in a positive way.

Thank you for listening,

KnayKnay   

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: September 03, 2008, 08:12:25 AM »

Does anyone know off hand the dates Tony was on vacation, I'd look myselfbut computer will not pull up PDF files.

6/30 to 7/5

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: September 03, 2008, 08:14:48 AM »

from my husband:  "wow. they just have really bad luck. i wonder when they'll be abducted by aliens and get an @nal probe..."

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: September 03, 2008, 08:16:25 AM »

from my husband:  "wow. they just have really bad luck. i wonder when they'll be abducted by aliens and get an @nal probe..."

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: September 03, 2008, 08:17:36 AM »

If it wasn't for bad luck, they would not have any luck.

I told you those PDF docs did not hide their SSANs very well..... Heheheeeeee

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: September 03, 2008, 08:23:19 AM »

Poor Tim, this just is not right.

"If Casey got us out here and she gave that child to somebody she trusted and will not give up the name and phone number, then she is wasting our resources," said an Equusearch member.
He said calls were pouring in from all over the country from people asking the organization to help them find their missing children and he doesn't feel that Casey is cooperating.

How can the Anthonys do this and expect people not to be angry???

Shame on them

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Peace Monkeys
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: September 03, 2008, 08:24:30 AM »

6/30 to 7/5

Thank you.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: September 03, 2008, 08:25:50 AM »

That is what I said too. LMAO!  I would pick someone with brains and money...certainly not her. LMAO!!

Morning Monkeys.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1673 on: September 03, 2008, 08:27:20 AM »

If yer baby's poopie diapers smell like a decomposing dead person...

Ya might be...

A REDNECK!

OMG!!  As you can see I am just catching up....now I have to clean coffee off the monitor.  Shame on you!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: September 03, 2008, 08:30:13 AM »

Where is George?  He hasn't been seen for days and only one car is in the garage.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: September 03, 2008, 08:33:27 AM »

Where is George?  He hasn't been seen for days and only one car is in the garage.

Look out! The alien abduction theory has started!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1676 on: September 03, 2008, 08:33:58 AM »

Maybe Caylee is camping.

Next Cindy quote:

Thank you for listening,

KnayKnay   

KnayKnay you are an inspiration my dear!   

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: September 03, 2008, 08:34:47 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0807/17124688.pdf

Not having any luck pulling this up this morning but when George on page 7 is saying Casey informed him at 12:50 pm she was leaving for work and describes how they were dressed, it ends saying George left the address a short time later, makes me think they are saying he actually left before Casey and so then maybe Casey never left at all. I know that age of children, you don't tell them they are going somewhere and not take them so if she didn't go and Caylee threw a fit, that might have been when all hell broke loose.

jmo

Flannery O'Conner
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1678 on: September 03, 2008, 08:36:10 AM »

Maybe Caylee is camping.

Next Cindy quote:

Thank you for listening,

KnayKnay   

KnayKnay you are an inspiration my dear!   

Thank you Dolce - I learned from the best (The Monkeys!!!)

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1679 on: September 03, 2008, 08:38:49 AM »

Poor Tim, this just is not right.

"If Casey got us out here and she gave that child to somebody she trusted and will not give up the name and phone number, then she is wasting our resources," said an Equusearch member.
He said calls were pouring in from all over the country from people asking the organization to help them find their missing children and he doesn't feel that Casey is cooperating.

How can the Anthonys do this and expect people not to be angry???

Shame on them

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

I watched Tim say this last night and cried my eyes out.  I do not know if it was because of the actual thought of others missing needing help, or the look of how drained he was and upset.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.