May 28, 2024, 01:36:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396222 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: September 03, 2008, 01:39:28 PM »

If anyone is in ORLANDO and knows some companies based there that might be local or regional that us out-of-towner's might not know about can you please post names of companies on the donation thread..PLEASE we just need company names thats all.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1901 on: September 03, 2008, 01:41:27 PM »

i cant believe equusearch is wasting their resources in dallas when other people out there need thier help...shame on cindy...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: September 03, 2008, 01:43:04 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-jail-090308,0,7110266.story

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Searching for Caylee
1:30 p.m. The Orange County Sheriff's Office has reached out to EquuSearch and offered use of the agency's airboats and mounted horse division, search director Mandy Albritton told the Orlando Sentinel today. The sheriff's office also donated $5,000 to EquuSearch.

"Our entire team was elated," Albritton said. "Because what that told us is we're allowed to stay here and finish our job. We don't want to go home."

From the beginning About 65 people were out searching for Caylee today, but EquuSearch needs more volunteers. Albritton suggested churches bring a team of 10, "and we can get this job done."

The search command center is located in the parking lot behind the Holiday Inn Select, 5750 T.G. Lee Blvd., near Orlando International Airport.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1903 on: September 03, 2008, 01:46:17 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-jail-090308,0,7110266.story

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Searching for Caylee
1:30 p.m. The Orange County Sheriff's Office has reached out to EquuSearch and offered use of the agency's airboats and mounted horse division, search director Mandy Albritton told the Orlando Sentinel today. The sheriff's office also donated $5,000 to EquuSearch.

"Our entire team was elated," Albritton said. "Because what that told us is we're allowed to stay here and finish our job. We don't want to go home."

From the beginning About 65 people were out searching for Caylee today, but EquuSearch needs more volunteers. Albritton suggested churches bring a team of 10, "and we can get this job done."

The search command center is located in the parking lot behind the Holiday Inn Select, 5750 T.G. Lee Blvd., near Orlando International Airport.

See???? We are making a difference - the count of volunteers is going up slowly but surely!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: September 03, 2008, 01:48:08 PM »

June 17th!!!

Thanks Carpe.

Considering the flurry of calls from Casey's cell to her parents, Jesse and Tony ... speculation is that Caylee life was taken on June 16th.

It does not make sense that Casey would be uploading photos on June 17th but ... nothing makes sense in regards to Casey.

Janet

Am I the only one that thinks the flurry of phone calls is nothing more than thats just how Casey calls people? I myself have a few people that I tend to ignore and they persistently call right back few times....

I think that this is just Casey's phone etiquette

It could have been anything, I guess all of our phone bills could look like that at times, I've also thought if something did happen to Caylee between 1 & 4, she might have been calling mom and dad to see where they were, make sure they weren't coming home so she could get rid of Caylee, clean up the mess. I'm really more interested in the calls on the 17th simply because they did not release them, makes me wonder why.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: September 03, 2008, 01:49:38 PM »

Good morning all or afternoon depending on where you are.  Looking through the bag list from the car gives some other location clues. Since she bought lottery tickets they are all matched to locations of purchase. That may give an interesting map of where and when.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: September 03, 2008, 01:50:14 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Searching for Caylee

See???? We are making a difference - the count of volunteers is going up slowly but surely!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word is getting out.  Outrage at the Anthony's will now start encouraging people to assist in the search for CAYLEE. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: September 03, 2008, 01:50:17 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Searching for Caylee

Great News!  My head is reeling trying to catch up, but .... If LE stepped in to take responsibility for Equuasearch being here they are definately convinced they are looking for a body .... AND want her found!  THANK GOD .... GO TIM and Team!  They are close!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: September 03, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »

Good morning all or afternoon depending on where you are.  Looking through the bag list from the car gives some other location clues. Since she bought lottery tickets they are all matched to locations of purchase. That may give an interesting map of where and when.

Kiwi - good thinking and I'm sure LE is on top of it.  I'd still like to know who those boxer shorts belonged to 
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: September 03, 2008, 01:51:55 PM »

Very true all you have to do is call the lottery give them the bar code and they can tell you what store sold them.  Does anyone know if she accepted her parents visit?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: September 03, 2008, 01:52:23 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17380899/detail.html

Sheriff Offers Airboats, Patrols, $5K To Keep Search For Caylee Going
3-Year-Old Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 12:48 pm EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 1:19 pm EDT September 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Texas-based group conducting a full-scale physical search in the Orlando area for a missing 3-year-old girl will stay on the job after the Orange County sheriff offered them more resources.

"We've been very discouraged with this search, and we were almost got to the point of wanting to pull out. But we got a call from the sheriff of Orange County. He said, 'Don't be discouraged. Don't give up. I'm bringing you airboats, mounted patrol, and $5,000 to help out. Don't go anywhere,'" said Tim Miller, the founder of Equusearch.

Miller told Local 6 News on Wednesday morning that the group was on the verge of calling off the search for Caylee Anthony, who was reported missing by her mother, Casey Anthony, in mid-July but was last seen in mid-June, because of the small number of volunteers and the lack of cooperation from the Anthony family.

Miller singled out Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother and Caylee's grandmother.

"I feel as though we have been used in this. We are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy asked us to do," Miller said. "She wants us to find her granddaughter alive. Guess what. I don't believe she is alive."

But Miller said the new resources will allow the search will continue.

"We will dig up the entire landfill. We will drain every ounce of water. We will do whatever needs to be done," Miller said. "I don't need grandma's help. I don't need her help."

Equusearch will also send a search team to Texas, checking on claims made by the Anthony family that they have received several reports of Caylee sightings in the Dallas area. The Anthonys will also mail out missing persons fliers.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are scheduled to visit her in jail at 9 a.m. Thursday. Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, is scheduled to visit her Saturday at 1 p.m.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on unrelated theft charges after she was charged in mid-July with child neglect and filing a false statement in connection to her missing daughter.

Padilla: Shocker Coming

The bounty hunter who helped Casey Anthony bond out of jail last month on the child neglect charge said the world will be shocked by new revelations in the upcoming weeks.

Leonard Padilla and Cindy Anthony appeared on a national talk show Tuesday night.

Cindy Anthony told CNN's Nancy Grace that she believes Caylee is still alive despite evidence indicating the child is dead.

"Right now, my gut is that either she is in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico," Anthony said. "I think she is somewhere down there."

"(Cindy Anthony) is living in total denial," Padilla said in response to Cindy Anthony's comment.

Padilla then said in the upcoming weeks, the country will see some revelations in the case.

"When the FBI, who has got some of the finest labs in the world, comes back (with findings), it is going to shock the world over something Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings," Padilla said. "And also, the Dumpster located a mile and quarter away from the boyfriend Tony's home is going to play a big part in this."

Padilla initially said he believed Casey Anthony and that her daughter was alive. He has since changed his belief and has called the mother a liar.

(snipped)

Is TES going to be searching landfills now?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: September 03, 2008, 01:53:24 PM »

If they were purchased after something happened with Caylee, I'd say it's pretty sick to be out buying lotto tickets...  kill a kid, win some cash? WTF!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: September 03, 2008, 01:55:08 PM »

Does anyone think the flurry of phone calls from Casey, was her trying to figure out where everyone was so she could do whatever she had to do without being caught by family members?

Yep, I just said that without reading your post first.I think she wanted to make sure dad and mom were at work and not coming home yet.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1913 on: September 03, 2008, 01:55:29 PM »

If they were purchased after something happened with Caylee, I'd say it's pretty sick to be out buying lotto tickets...  kill a kid, win some cash? WTF!

Well It least now we see where some of Amy's money went

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1914 on: September 03, 2008, 01:57:12 PM »

Posted by Larry Garrison on the front page of SM.  HE HAS ALOT OF NERVE IMO!

Larry Garrison wrote:

Scared Monkeys begged me to bring in Tim Miller because Cindy had not responded. This is not about who brought who in. It is about finding a little girl. Cindy Anthony believes that Caylee is alive. To go on Nancy Grace and make inaccurate comments that Caylee is dead only shows people that maybe the search is about raising donations and not finding the child.

I never want to be associated with Scared Monkeys and or Tim Miller again. I believe this is about a site and making a living, rather than finding the child. Seems like we are getting more people like Leonard.

Sep 3, 10:20 AM

OMG! Let me at him. I can take him, I promise! Effin' POS!!!!!!

Klaas, please ban him and give him that "special" avatar!

Well now, he made a statement and that statement said that it is inaccurate that Caylee is dead, well he needs to be brought in and give LE the information behind that statment that he knows Caylee is alive.  He needs to give up that information and bring Caylee home.  Otherwise, pick up Cindy and go for a long, long walk off a very short pier, and shut up! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: September 03, 2008, 01:59:49 PM »

Very true all you have to do is call the lottery give them the bar code and they can tell you what store sold them.  Does anyone know if she accepted her parents visit?

Lisa - good to see you after the storm, hope all is OK in your area!

I think her scheduled meeting with her parents isn't until tomorrow, we may not find out until later today 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: September 03, 2008, 02:01:04 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17380899/detail.html

Sheriff Offers Airboats, Patrols, $5K To Keep Search For Caylee Going
3-Year-Old Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 12:48 pm EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 1:19 pm EDT September 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Texas-based group conducting a full-scale physical search in the Orlando area for a missing 3-year-old girl will stay on the job after the Orange County sheriff offered them more resources.

"We've been very discouraged with this search, and we were almost got to the point of wanting to pull out. But we got a call from the sheriff of Orange County. He said, 'Don't be discouraged. Don't give up. I'm bringing you airboats, mounted patrol, and $5,000 to help out. Don't go anywhere,'" said Tim Miller, the founder of Equusearch.

Miller told Local 6 News on Wednesday morning that the group was on the verge of calling off the search for Caylee Anthony, who was reported missing by her mother, Casey Anthony, in mid-July but was last seen in mid-June, because of the small number of volunteers and the lack of cooperation from the Anthony family.

Miller singled out Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother and Caylee's grandmother.

"I feel as though we have been used in this. We are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy asked us to do," Miller said. "She wants us to find her granddaughter alive. Guess what. I don't believe she is alive."

But Miller said the new resources will allow the search will continue.

"We will dig up the entire landfill. We will drain every ounce of water. We will do whatever needs to be done," Miller said. "I don't need grandma's help. I don't need her help."

Equusearch will also send a search team to Texas, checking on claims made by the Anthony family that they have received several reports of Caylee sightings in the Dallas area. The Anthonys will also mail out missing persons fliers.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are scheduled to visit her in jail at 9 a.m. Thursday. Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, is scheduled to visit her Saturday at 1 p.m.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on unrelated theft charges after she was charged in mid-July with child neglect and filing a false statement in connection to her missing daughter.

Padilla: Shocker Coming

The bounty hunter who helped Casey Anthony bond out of jail last month on the child neglect charge said the world will be shocked by new revelations in the upcoming weeks.

Leonard Padilla and Cindy Anthony appeared on a national talk show Tuesday night.

Cindy Anthony told CNN's Nancy Grace that she believes Caylee is still alive despite evidence indicating the child is dead.

"Right now, my gut is that either she is in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico," Anthony said. "I think she is somewhere down there."

"(Cindy Anthony) is living in total denial," Padilla said in response to Cindy Anthony's comment.

Padilla then said in the upcoming weeks, the country will see some revelations in the case.

"When the FBI, who has got some of the finest labs in the world, comes back (with findings), it is going to shock the world over something Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings," Padilla said. "And also, the Dumpster located a mile and quarter away from the boyfriend Tony's home is going to play a big part in this."

Padilla initially said he believed Casey Anthony and that her daughter was alive. He has since changed his belief and has called the mother a liar.

(snipped)

Is TES going to be searching landfills now?

TES will search anywhere LE suggests they search including the landfill.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: September 03, 2008, 02:01:10 PM »

(Snip)

Check this out:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) – A little over a dozen volunteers gathered at the Equusearch Command Post Wednesday morning to continue their search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

The turnout? The lowest since the search began five days ago.

Tim Miller, President and Founder of Equusearch, said they were about to call quits on the search because they were not getting the cooperation they needed from family of the missing girl.

Miller said the toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, was upset when he went on national television and said they were looking for Caylee's body.

Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave her to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee,' Miller said.

"The sheriff says he wants us to stay until Caylee is found, and we will search the entire county, state and country until we find this little girl so we can give her the dignity and respect she deserves," he continued.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7347820&version=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

That is awesome!!!   

Cindy needs to blow it out her @$$!!!! Police DO give a sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful news!! Thank You Orange County Sheriff's Office!

I am so glad to see they are not letting this go. I wish a corp. would step up to the plate and donate some money to TES like money has been donated for the reward, I think unfortunately when people go to donate, a search brings up all the family to contact and people are reluctant to give up money for the Anthony's to ride around in limo's and pay for Casey's defense, so perhaps the falling out Cindy had with TES is a good thing because people may now realize if they send money to TES, it's not going to the Anthony's bank accts.

jmo

Flannery O'Conner
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: September 03, 2008, 02:01:34 PM »

Lisa - good to see you after the storm, hope all is OK in your area!

I think her scheduled meeting with her parents isn't until tomorrow, we may not find out until later today 

Thank you we were able to come home today and the electricity came on this morning I am so glad to be back.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1919 on: September 03, 2008, 02:01:54 PM »

who the !@#$ is larry garrison anyway? ive been following this case pretty closely imo and ive never heard mention of him before...sounds like the guy needs to pump his ego...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.