May 29, 2024, 09:07:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396297 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: September 02, 2008, 12:55:16 AM »

I would have remembered what occured on the past Father's Day. I bet most of us could. It is one of the few days I know exactly what we did, it being a special day and taking photos and all. Hard to believe they didn't look at calendar and remember that.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #261 on: September 02, 2008, 12:55:54 AM »

Carpe - ok, let's' think about this.  What reasons could there be for wanting people to think Caylee was missing a week longer than she was? 

Maybe they just wanted to keep the police from knowing that they

were in the process of kicking her out, and not letting her take Caylee

with her? Maybe she came back a week later and took Caylee against

her (Casey's) parents wishes?

I am pretty sure they were all fighting like cats and dogs. (neighbor's report)

Cindy said in the 911 call that going to court to fight for custody over Caylee

would be an option.

Maybe they didn't want that coming to light? It fits in with her deleting that

hideous MY SPACE posting. (Cindy's)

All of that info does paint Casey in a very bad light.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: September 02, 2008, 12:56:34 AM »

Big  Kudos to Marlee!!  She has worked behind the scenes to make sure TES had lunch each day and she should be given a round of applause for her hard work.  Thanks to everyone that donated money to help with the food and supplies.  I still say monkeys are some of the best humans on the face of the earth. 

Yes, she has helped many organizations! A Very Good Person! Many will be better because of her efforts.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: September 02, 2008, 12:57:24 AM »

Carpe - ok, let's' think about this.  What reasons could there be for wanting people to think Caylee was missing a week longer than she was? 

The only reason I can think of for someone doing this is if her body was discovered and time of death was found to be say around the 16th. Then they would have nothing to do with because they haven't seen her since the 9th......I know I'm not Carpe sorry just though of that when you asked that......interesting, unless it was just an honest mistakes. OK that sounded like an oxymoron Smile

That's an excellent point.  So they forgot about the photo's on fathers day.  Casey forgot about walking with Christine.  The Anthony's conveniently forgot about the big argument they got into with Casey on June 15th.  Their plan would have worked if they hadn't forgotten and the truth got in the way.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: September 02, 2008, 12:57:37 AM »

They didn't want the gas can caper coming to light either.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: September 02, 2008, 12:58:52 AM »

June 9 - Casey moved in with Amy according to Tony
June 9 - Casey claims she dropped Caylee off with Zenaida at the Sawgrass apartments
June 12,13,14 - Christine went for a walk with Casey and Caylee
June 15 - Caylee visits great GP for fathers day
June 15 - YELLING AND HEATED ARGUMENT AT FAMILY HOME
                      OVERHEARD BY NEIGHBOR. CASEY SCREAMING AT
                      PARENTS.

Was Casey with Cindy and Caylee to visit GP or did Cindy take Caylee and Casey was at her apartment with Amy. Also, didn't casey say to Amy, I can't wait till it is just us girls. What girls did she mean?

According to Amy, Cindy and George were divorcing, moving out and giving the house to Casey. Amy was supposed to move into the Anthony house with Casey. So it was going to be just Amy and Casey and I think Amy assumed Caylee as well...."just us girls"

In one of the 400 pages there were statements that Casey and Tony were looking at another apt. to rent together. I didn't realize Tony wanted to move, but who knows....maybe the guy she took to see the apt. wasn't Tony but said he was....or it could have been the cop "Tony"
who can keep track of this skank and all the skank spankers.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #266 on: September 02, 2008, 12:59:28 AM »

Or if the 9th is the day she moved out of the house then that would be stuck in Cindy's head the last time she really has been living with Caylee maybe????

Did Casey drop off Caylee on Fathers Day to go? Oh wait then cindy did state she did sleep there right? just knew she was in room but didn't see them?

Is there a statement in the 400 page report from Cindy regarding exact dates when Casey moved out?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: September 02, 2008, 01:01:12 AM »

Was there anything on Miss Grace's show worth YOU TUBING tonight?

Any special requests?

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: September 02, 2008, 01:01:53 AM »

would be an option.

What if:

Casey has aleady more or less moved out of the home on June 9th.  On June 15th Casey says she's going to take Caylee with her to Amy's.

There is a huge fight at the Anthony's on June 15th because Casey wants to take Caylee with her.

Casey leaves the house with Caylee in an angry state

Caylee is crying for her grandma, she's scared because of all the fighting and wants to go back home to grandma

Casey in anger hits Caylee and Caylee dies
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: September 02, 2008, 01:07:58 AM »

One of my first thoughts before the hot car was that Caylee probably was crying out for Cindy if Casey was dragging her all around. I could see casey getting po'd of Caylee was crying for Cindy. Bet that went up her but sideways..... OHHH I hate thinking this.......

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: September 02, 2008, 01:09:22 AM »

would be an option.

What if:

Casey has aleady more or less moved out of the home on June 9th.  On June 15th Casey says she's going to take Caylee with her to Amy's.

There is a huge fight at the Anthony's on June 15th because Casey wants to take Caylee with her.

Caylee is crying for her grandma, she's scared because of all the fighting and wants to go back home to grandma

Caylee crying and Casey getting mad may have happened on the 16th.

So Casey hits Caylee and Caylee dies

Casey panics, trys to call her mom, her dad, anyone.  What to do, what to do.  She can't get ahold of anyone and just puts Caylee in the trunk.

June 17 or 18 Casey comes back to the house - backs in, borrows shovel.  disposes of Caylee in a shallow grave not far from the Anthony home.

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: September 02, 2008, 01:10:15 AM »

Was there anything on Miss Grace's show worth YOU TUBING tonight?

Any special requests?

LOL I don't think there was any more info there than on this forum! Though she did show pics of her twins on vacation!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: September 02, 2008, 01:10:30 AM »

If there was a huge blowup (and the neighbors were in earshot of it?)on the 15th does it make sense Casey and Caylee stayed home and got up and the morning went as George says it did?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: September 02, 2008, 01:11:03 AM »

would be an option.

What if:

It could have happened like that. I can think of many different scenarios

in which Caylee could have been killed. I am thinking more along the lines

of Rob now... if it was an innocent accident, she would have given something

up by now. Nothing on Earth is worth what she is doing to her family now.

She is basically throwing her entire family to the wolves by not talking.

Even Lee, who she is supposed to be her closest confidant.

Who would do that? Nobody.

------------------
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: September 02, 2008, 01:13:51 AM »

One of my first thoughts before the hot car was that Caylee probably was crying out for Cindy if Casey was dragging her all around. I could see casey getting po'd of Caylee was crying for Cindy. Bet that went up her but sideways..... OHHH I hate thinking this.......

I know what you mean.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: September 02, 2008, 01:13:52 AM »

If there was a huge blowup (and the neighbors were in earshot of it?)on the 15th does it make sense Casey and Caylee stayed home and got up and the morning went as George says it did?

No. ...and a number of people believe what Clint (Tony's roomie) said.

She stayed at Tony's that night. No Caylee around.

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: September 02, 2008, 01:15:09 AM »

IMO NO!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: September 02, 2008, 01:16:23 AM »

I think Casey is protecting someone, and that someone is a male, and she puts them before Caylee.  JMO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: September 02, 2008, 01:17:23 AM »

I had the funniest You Tube comment today...

Some person said Cindy Anthony looks like a red-headed Moe

from the Three Stooges! 

------------------
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: September 02, 2008, 01:20:12 AM »

If Casey knew who took her daughter, and George indicated they were being watched (which I think?know is a lie), and they have access to the FBI helping in the search and they are not using that resource, well something is rotten about that. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.