May 30, 2024, 01:47:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396392 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: September 02, 2008, 03:05:06 AM »

CA & GA KNOW, they KNOW, however they also know KC & CA with her 911 calls were covering their butts, would you take the chance of having a pathologically lying daughter not turning the tables on you to be the murderer of your grandchild?  I say NO.  That is why GA WWHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!! during the 3rd 911 call when CA exclaimed about the vehicle smelling like a dead body.  He couldn't believe she said it, she went outside the script.

CA saw the cover up as the perfect opportunity of capitalizing on the loss of her grandchild.  Sensationalizing the circumstances, drawing out the timeline, bringing in the vultures who create books, movies, entertainment shows but under no circumstances was she going to be framed.  That's how I'm looking at this, that's why the lack of emotion & the anger, her plan isn't going well.  She had come to terms with the loss of her grandchild & is trying to make the best of a bad thing.  Her thinking & value system is WARPED, plain & simple to me.

Again, HOUSE OF SOCIOPATH'S.

I really go over and over the fact again and again...

Cindy made the call, yet George did not.

George sat in that smell all the way home, driving the car back.

George knows what homicide smells like. He was a cop.

Then the way he acts like he is finding it all out for the first time,

in the recorded in the 911 calls. At this point, he has known about

it for hours and hours.

Hi Cutie:

I go over so many things again and again.  It is hard to tell what is a lie for cover up and what is a lie for the sport of it, sort of a catch and release lie.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 03:11:25 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: September 02, 2008, 04:04:15 AM »

Hey there!  Anyone home?  I've spent the last 5 hours reading to catch up...Shhhhh...everyone's asleep.    Went away for a family get-together this past weekend to our hunting camp and seriously debated taking the 'puter so I wouldn't miss any important news!  In the end, figured they didn't really need me to find Caylee.  LOL

Anyway, aside from God, I don't think Casey will talk.  I say this because Cindy was basically calling Casey's bluff when she confronted her on the car/the smell(I'm sure)/missing Caylee and Casey said "Go ahead and call them.", as unemotional and cool as can be.  IMO Casey has always been strong-willed and the parents never knew how to handle or control her-Casey called the shots and ran the show.  Casey's always been able to lie her way out of everything and no one (until Amy) has ever held her accountable for anything.  Sounds like Cindy maybe has had a bad case of "They're picking on my poor baby." for about 22 years too.

As for the TODAY Show and Nancy Grace (no offense, Nancy-I think you're awesome and respect you a lot) and all the other media outlets-time to pull the plug on the Cindy show.  The public is fed up with the lies, what looks like a cover-up and evidence tampering, the lack of any real searching (which would definitely be verifiable with tons media coverage), and all of the ever changing stories and denial of factual evidence.  We don't want to hear another word from Cindy or George, unless it's to tell LE where Caylee actually can be found.  Cindy hasn't been frantically (or politely) asking people to look for Caylee at all.  She's been crusading for Casey ("I'm not going to lose another one.").  If it was my network, I wouldn't give the Anthony family the time of day-all my news airtime would be focused on TES and the search for Caylee-where it belongs.  Just my 2 cents.

Also, if Casey really had known Zanny the Nanny for as long as she claims, she'd know faar more personal defining details about her, her home, Zanny's family & friends, etc.  Women talk... alot-it's physiologically hardwired into their brains and it's a scientific fact.  I could describe in infinite detail my "friends'" hairstyles, eye colors, homes, children, spouses, vehicles, eating habits, personal hobbies, etc.  Why can't Casey?  Because Zanny doesn't exist.  I think when Casey left every day, she took Caylee to the Mall, the Park, different friends' houses, and snuck back home after everyone went to work.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: September 02, 2008, 04:24:16 AM »

O.K., I really need some sleep now-have to get up in 4 hours.  Hate to post and run, but can't type or think too straight right now.

Before I forget, does anyone know if you can use a MS Word Clip-Art pic for your avatar?  If so, how?  TIA

Good Night/Morning all!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #323 on: September 02, 2008, 04:31:06 AM »

Carpe - ok, let's' think about this.  What reasons could there be for wanting people to think Caylee was missing a week longer than she was? 

Maybe they just wanted to keep the police from knowing that they

were in the process of kicking her out, and not letting her take Caylee

with her? Maybe she came back a week later and took Caylee against

her (Casey's) parents wishes?

I am pretty sure they were all fighting like cats and dogs. (neighbor's report)

Cindy said in the 911 call that going to court to fight for custody over Caylee

would be an option.

Maybe they didn't want that coming to light? It fits in with her deleting that

hideous MY SPACE posting. (Cindy's)

All of that info does paint Casey in a very bad light.

What if:

Casey has aleady more or less moved out of the home on June 9th.  On June 15th Casey says she's going to take Caylee with her to Amy's.

There is a huge fight at the Anthony's on June 15th because Casey wants to take Caylee with her.

Casey leaves the house with Caylee in an angry state

Caylee is crying for her grandma, she's scared because of all the fighting and wants to go back home to grandma

Casey in anger hits Caylee and Caylee dies

It could have happened like that. I can think of many different scenarios

in which Caylee could have been killed. I am thinking more along the lines

of Rob now... if it was an innocent accident, she would have given something

up by now. Nothing on Earth is worth what she is doing to her family now.

She is basically throwing her entire family to the wolves by not talking.

Even Lee, who she is supposed to be her closest confidant.

Who would do that? Nobody.

There are 2 main reasons Casey is not talking. Casey LOVES Casey. And her "Mouth Piece" aka lawyer, told her to shut up. If Casey says nothing and Caylee is not found, better for Casey. Still a reasonable doubt. Baez is not stupid. I don't think the immunity offer was all they had hoped. Casey would roll anyone under the bus and not regret it, she had no problem dumping Caylee and then sleeping with the Tonys. She is heartless. The judge will have more leeway in passing sentance on Casey as well, first time offender, and I bet a drug problem will arise as well. That would explain erratic behaviour and her poor memory. This is my theory of her defense, NOT how I feel towards her or her family. Nothing normal can explain this entire mess.

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #324 on: September 02, 2008, 05:11:30 AM »

Caylee be going to DI'NEY WORL'???

Anthony Lazzaro interview (page 8.)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: September 02, 2008, 05:15:03 AM »

CA & GA KNOW, they KNOW, however they also know KC & CA with her 911 calls were covering their butts, would you take the chance of having a pathologically lying daughter not turning the tables on you to be the murderer of your grandchild?  I say NO.  That is why GA WWHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!! during the 3rd 911 call when CA exclaimed about the vehicle smelling like a dead body.  He couldn't believe she said it, she went outside the script.

CA saw the cover up as the perfect opportunity of capitalizing on the loss of her grandchild.  Sensationalizing the circumstances, drawing out the timeline, bringing in the vultures who create books, movies, entertainment shows but under no circumstances was she going to be framed.  That's how I'm looking at this, that's why the lack of emotion & the anger, her plan isn't going well.  She had come to terms with the loss of her grandchild & is trying to make the best of a bad thing.  Her thinking & value system is WARPED, plain & simple to me.

Again, HOUSE OF SOCIOPATH'S.

I really go over and over the fact again and again...

Cindy made the call, yet George did not.

George sat in that smell all the way home, driving the car back.

George knows what homicide smells like. He was a cop.

Then the way he acts like he is finding it all out for the first time,

in the recorded in the 911 calls. At this point, he has known about

it for hours and hours.

Hi Cutie:

I go over so many things again and again.  It is hard to tell what is a lie for cover up and what is a lie for the sport of it, sort of a catch and release lie.

For real, lying is a professional sport for these people.

A new reality show... WHO IS THE BIGGEST LIAR?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: September 02, 2008, 05:17:18 AM »

Good morning Carpe!!!!

Casey has until 9 am EDST to make her decision, correct?

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: September 02, 2008, 05:21:51 AM »

Good morning Carpe!!!!

Casey has until 9 am EDST to make her decision, correct?

heya... g'morning Tomm!

Yes, that I believe is correct.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: September 02, 2008, 05:22:59 AM »

Caylee be going to DI'NEY WORL'???

Anthony Lazzaro interview (page 8.)

Interesting.

( page 9 Lazzaro interview cont'd)

------------------
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: September 02, 2008, 05:23:28 AM »

Camera lights have the House of Horrors all lit up

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Peace Monkeys
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: September 02, 2008, 05:36:04 AM »

'morning, carpe and tomm.

Good to see you, it's been kinda quiet for a few hours here.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: September 02, 2008, 05:37:55 AM »

Good morning... it is quiet.......

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: September 02, 2008, 05:39:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Today may be a very busy day. Let's hope that Casey takes the immunity and tells where Caylee is. It's a longshot and I don't think it will happen but, I can hope.

I went back again to Craigslist in the hope of finding some volunteers for today and the coming days.  The majority of the section is about the Anthony family. Here's an example from this morning:

I Hear EquaSearch is looking for Jennifer Kesey Now? (sad)
Reply to: pers-822943476@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-01, 9:26PM EDT

I heard that EquaSearch is now suspending the search for Caylee because no one will show up to help and now they are searching for Jennifer Kesey ???

Is that true????

If it is I will volunteer to help and write a check for $200 for the family = Jennifer's family tomorrow and deliver personally. The work that EquaSearch does is amazing. But I can't bring myself to be any part of the Casey / Caylee spectical.

Of course, the information is incorrect but it just shows the animosity in that town toward the family. People are angry that the family won't help in the search, that they're covering up for Casey and they feel the money donated isn't being used to look for Caylee. One young woman who works for a Dentist gave $600 and the Dentist gave $1000. She's hurt, feels like a fool and this may truly impact on any future donations for anyone else who may truly need it. These are only 2 people here. There were tons of donations and no accounting for the funds. Most of the supplies, tee shirts, gas cards etc. were all donated. Where is the money? How is that being used? Another thing is, people don't want Caylee brought back to the family, even just for burial. They don't feel they deserve her. One poster questioned what happens to the trust funds if Caylee is found or declared dead. He/she indicated that depending on how the trust fund was written, the monies in the accounts could go directly to the next of kin/heirs of the baby. That would mean Casey and the Anthony's would have this money to do with as they want. The speculation was that there had to be close to, if not more than, $100,000 collected. I firmly believe, after 2 days of reading, this is why Equusearch is having such difficulty getting help or donations.

Somebody with a head on their shoulders, who truly wants Caylee found, needs to talk to this family. Their actions and behaviors are hampering this recovery. Does anyone close to this really care about the baby? I seriously have to wonder.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #333 on: September 02, 2008, 05:41:02 AM »

I was going through old Caylee PDFs last night, and found this

part very interesting. It is how Det. Y. Melich shot up the bum

timeline given of June 9th, and how the date changed to finally

June 16th as Caylee's last day of being seen.

A search warrant on Casey's laptop, with a forensic hard drive

scan is what the cap in the Anthony's initial claim of June 9th.

Good morning
See Carpe,that is exactly why I think whatever happened to Caylee,happened directly after July 15th(fathers day).
When this case was first reported,Cindy,George and Casey stuck like glue to that June 9th date.....like it was a well rehearsed story.....implying that at least those 3(I'm not sure about Lee yet)went over and over this story BEFORE 911 was ever called.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: September 02, 2008, 05:43:37 AM »

G'morning Brandi & Mrs. Kub!

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: September 02, 2008, 05:46:39 AM »

Camera lights have the House of Horrors all lit up

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Is that an unmarked police car, Tomm?

------------------
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: September 02, 2008, 05:47:06 AM »

Something happening on the stalker cam.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: September 02, 2008, 05:48:52 AM »

So, am I to understand that Tim and his crew are leaving? I still say take the dogs and search the landfills.

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: September 02, 2008, 05:50:14 AM »

Something happening on the stalker cam.

Thanx, they lit it up earlier as well. I guess checking their equipment.

Peace Monkeys
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #339 on: September 02, 2008, 05:50:33 AM »

One of my first thoughts before the hot car was that Caylee probably was crying out for Cindy if Casey was dragging her all around. I could see casey getting po'd of Caylee was crying for Cindy. Bet that went up her but sideways..... OHHH I hate thinking this.......
Casey did state in her statements(when asked about that quick phone call she supposedly got from Caylee the day she was arrested"so your daughter just talked about her book?No crying for Mama even tho she hasn't seen you for 5 weeks?")that if Caylee had been talking to Cindy,her reaction(crying and whatnot)would have been different.Casey seems to be implying that Caylee loved and missed Cindy more than her own Mama.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.