May 29, 2024, 03:57:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396334 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #500 on: September 02, 2008, 10:03:22 AM »

Speaking of George, where has he been lately?

That is exactly what I was wondering earlier - I said he was out shopping for more gas cans.  Now perhaps he is shopping for a new lawyer for his princess.  

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: September 02, 2008, 10:03:48 AM »

Not to get off topic here...but HOW in the world do you hide a body and have it never be found???  I just really don't understand it....

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: September 02, 2008, 10:03:58 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/02/search-continues-for-missing-caylee-anthony-texas-equusearch-searches-parks-woods-near-airport-exclusive-pics/

Search Continues for Missing Caylee Anthony … Texas EquuSearch Searches Parks, Woods & Near Airport … EXCLUSIVE PICS

Not sure if Red already posted this... (now back to page 15 to catch up) 
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: September 02, 2008, 10:04:27 AM »

Now, watch the spin from the family, Baez & Garrison..."She couldn't take the immunity because she doesn't know where Caylee is"!

you forgot this part -

the authorities put her under a tremendous amount of pressure, and she told them over and over and over again that Caylee is alive. They just won't believe her. She really is the "Mother of the Year"

Yeah.......she's a MOTHER all right

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #504 on: September 02, 2008, 10:04:32 AM »

I absolutely have to say something and get it off my chest. I'm about to explode!!!

With all my heart and soul, I believe that George, Lee and ESPECIALLY Cindy are doing their utmost to discourage people from searching. I do not think they want her found. No one, and I mean no one, with any sense of humanity, would get on TV and continue to discourage people from joining the search, if they wanted their grandchild found.

I have never, ever been so bitter in my whole life. I hate that I feel this way and I am trying so hard to keep the focus on Caylee. I really am. This crap is just gnawing at me and making me hateful of them.

25 people show up for the search today. That's unheard of and sickening but why do you think that is?
I agree 100%...one thing that really struck me last night on NG...was a clip of Cindy insisting that searchers *need to go OUTSIDE of the Orlando* area to lood for Caylee...IMO...this means she is afraid of searchers looking *inside* the Orlando area...she is trying to *misdirect* once again...they need to take cadaver dogs back to the home IMOO...

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: September 02, 2008, 10:05:54 AM »

Not to get off topic here...but HOW in the world do you hide a body and have it never be found???  I just really don't understand it....

Happens all the time.  Have you seen the search areas in Florida?  Tons of brush/swamp/lake/tree area with nothing around.  All you would have to do is bury something in a shallow grave and the chances of finding it pretty slim unless someone knew where to look.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: September 02, 2008, 10:08:34 AM »

Happens all the time.  Have you seen the search areas in Florida?  Tons of brush/swamp/lake/tree area with nothing around.  All you would have to do is bury something in a shallow grave and the chances of finding it pretty slim unless someone knew where to look.

...Yes...but what about cadaver dogs??  Can't they smell if something is buried in a shallow grave??

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: September 02, 2008, 10:09:03 AM »

Good Mornin folks
I have several things to say
1.Cindy, stay off my TV, you look medicated and crazy and sound stupid
2.Where are you George??
3.A Florida jury will have no problem convicting the slore of 1st degree murder based upon circumstantial evidence
4.Even tho the search is all about Caylee, people DO have a problem with searching in jungle conditions while Cindy, George and Lee sit home in the AC fielding those thousands of calls saying the baby is alive, trying to save the slore's sorry ass
The more I even think about this subhuman family, the more angry I get
As a mother,as a nurse, I embarrassed by Cindy
Casey has severe mental and emotional issues that were never addressed
What a gaggle

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: September 02, 2008, 10:10:02 AM »

O.K., I really need some sleep now-have to get up in 4 hours.  Hate to post and run, but can't type or think too straight right now.

Before I forget, does anyone know if you can use a MS Word Clip-Art pic for your avatar?  If so, how?  TIA

Good Night/Morning all!

Save it to your PC then in your profile, browse your pc to find it and upload it.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: September 02, 2008, 10:11:58 AM »

Good Mornin folks
2.Where are you George??
3.A Florida jury will have no problem convicting the slore of 1st degree murder based upon circumstantial evidence
4.Even tho the search is all about Caylee, people DO have a problem with searching in jungle conditions while Cindy, George and Lee sit home in the AC fielding those thousands of calls saying the baby is alive, trying to save the slore's sorry ass
What a gaggle

Hey Flamom subhuman - that is one of my words.  You Go Girl!!! 

I agree with you 100% - the family should stay the hell off the TV - quit protecting their mistake.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: September 02, 2008, 10:12:12 AM »

Georgy Porgy, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry.
When the Cops came out to play,
Georgy Porgy ran away.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: September 02, 2008, 10:12:23 AM »

...Yes...but what about cadaver dogs??  Can't they smell if something is buried in a shallow grave??

They can but with such a vast area, it's almost an impossibility to know where to take them.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: September 02, 2008, 10:13:00 AM »

Morning Monkeys...again the monkeys were right.  I can't believe Baez is playing games with Casey's life.  He must know that just the info we have would send Casey to the slammer for a long time.  It is possible that Casey could have been given a much lighter sentence if she had produced the body.  It's a deal...Baez should have been there constantly haggling with them to get her less years in prison or even a stint in a mental institution. 

Casey's friends are going to provide enough information about her lying ways and all her stealing that she will get the maximum under the law. I can't understand why her father doesn't have better sense.  Her parents have never had any control over her and they are paying the price now...I wonder why they insist on letting this go on and not have the chance to bury Caylee and grieve.  This is beyond anything I have ever seen...and that includes the Natalee Holloway case.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: September 02, 2008, 10:13:43 AM »

I am TOTALLY RIGHT about these people.

Their actions ARE NOT due to DENIAL, they are due to the intentional decision to captialize commercially on this tragedy.  IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Limo's are usually sent by the entertainment / interview shows.

These folks are the lowest of the bottom feeders folks, they are the first of this type, they've taken a lot of knowledge from previously publicized tragedies. 

I think the Attorney General would be a good one to be contacted as to direction in ascertaining government intervention with the Trust money.  These people have NO SCRUPLES, at all.  They are con's, imo.  The kind that feed off of the helpless.  Latest victim's = Caylee 2+ GreatGrandparents 80's.  Doesn't get any lower.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: September 02, 2008, 10:13:52 AM »

Rob,

I agree to a point.

What if he knows, or is confident the body of Caylee  will never be found?

that's what I think....I hope Caylee can and will be found...but I honestly don't think so.....too many alligators

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: September 02, 2008, 10:14:12 AM »

Does anyone here wonder if they have that baby buried deep in their own yard..

Seriously where is the backhoe..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: September 02, 2008, 10:15:57 AM »

Good Mornin folks
2.Where are you George??
What a gaggle

I love your use of the term "slore"!  Reminds me of Ghostbusters.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: September 02, 2008, 10:16:58 AM »

Please see FP for actual search.

I have to run but know this before people (the family & spokes person) want to make negative comments about police in Orlando.

I witnessed this first hand which is more than I can say for some outspoken people on Carpe's You Tube above,

The police, LE, FBI have been working OT on this case. The attention for detail and searching has been amazing. They have devoted an incredible amount of time, energy and rsources to help find Caylee.

Help and volunteer find  Caylee for Caylee's sake ... if for no one elses.

Thanks Red - this is how it's appeared to me as well.  Nice to know from someone actually there that LE is doing this for Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: September 02, 2008, 10:17:21 AM »

Camera lights have the House of Horrors all lit up

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

This looks like the command center...see the bus....of course I am, as usual, way behind!  Good Morning everyone! 

OMG I hate it when I have to rushhhhh lol

It is Sunny...but it has been locked on that same still shot for a while now. I can't find one for the house now. Need to go out and do errands. Be back later.

thank nut....dang I hate it when the camera is locked like that....gggrrrrrr  would love to see action at the command post

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: September 02, 2008, 10:18:15 AM »

Oh another thing regarding legal representation.

The Peterson scum bags paid $1 million to Geragross but the state of CA still paid lots of money for the Expert Witnesses.  Expert Witnesses are NEVER CHEAP or PRO BONO, minimum's are $4,000 - $6,000 a day & am sure a lot higher for forensics.  Haven't we seen Lee & Baden testify for criminals, wouldn't doubt $40,000 - $60,000 minimum for this type of expert involvement, plus daily testifying amounts additionally.  It's a racket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.