May 28, 2024, 01:44:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396223 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #540 on: September 02, 2008, 10:37:30 AM »

Last day for her to bargain!!!  Lets hope today brings Caylee home! 

Good morning Monkeys! 

Dolce - she has refused the deal

ARE YOU *@%&!^*# KIDDING ME!!!!!

Thank Klaas for that, I am not up that far in the blog on my reading...Sad

All I can say is how SELFISH.  She sure must think she hid her pretty darn good.  This was just a waste of time, strategy for her and her attorney I am sure to "size up" TES and their search ability. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: September 02, 2008, 10:37:40 AM »

George.....manscapes his black eyebrows...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #542 on: September 02, 2008, 10:39:40 AM »

Larry Garrison is not confident that LE will come in and protect George and Cindy?????????????????????????? They want protection over finding their granddaughter - okay I'm officially DONE hearing Cindy and that family poopperson talk!!!!! I'm changing my entire focus to TES.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #543 on: September 02, 2008, 10:40:57 AM »

Now that the deputy has come out and said that DNA evidence links hair to Caylee from the trunk...why doesn't the OSCO go in there and dig up that entire yard and search the entire house until they have nothing left to find?

I don't think they even need to dig up the yard...TES has the equipment to search underground I believe, the big question is will the Anthony's let them ?

I don't think they can stop them...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: September 02, 2008, 10:42:11 AM »

Now that the deputy has come out and said that DNA evidence links hair to Caylee from the trunk...why doesn't the OSCO go in there and dig up that entire yard and search the entire house until they have nothing left to find?

I don't think they even need to dig up the yard...TES has the equipment to search underground I believe, the big question is will the Anthony's let them ?

Didn't Cindy say in her "no trespassing" hammer rage...paraphrasing here but something along the lines of "I hope you maggots search here first just so you leave us alone since you think Caylee is in our yard.  That way you will begin searching for her elsewhere."  AGAIN PARAPHRASING.  Its in the raw interview video of Cindy and the hammer.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #545 on: September 02, 2008, 10:44:59 AM »

If I was the DA... I drop the unholy boom on the whole family today.

Casey 17 counts

George 7 counts

Cynthia 3 counts

Lee 1 counts

... I'd hit them all with count after count, and then keep counting.

They have done nothing but lie, obfuscate, and pee on law enforcement.

They have done nothing but disrespect and dump on anyone

that help try to find their granddaughter.

If they made me DA for a day... I would bury the whole fam damily.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: September 02, 2008, 10:45:02 AM »

i no up here when a child is missing first thing they check is the house yard attic basement i sure hope they find sweet caylee
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: September 02, 2008, 10:45:04 AM »

Now that Casey has refused to talk, they can and probably will get a search warrant that will allow them to dig up wherever they need.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: September 02, 2008, 10:47:33 AM »

Now that Casey has refused to talk, they can and probably will get a search warrant that will allow them to dig up wherever they need.

Klaas I certainly hope they will be allowed to dig wherever they need to.  Put an end to this fiasco once and for all.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: September 02, 2008, 10:48:19 AM »

If I was the DA... I drop the unholy boom on the whole family today.

Casey 17 counts

George 7 counts

Cynthia 3 counts

Lee 1 counts

... I'd hit them all with count after count, and then keep counting.

They have done nothing but lie, obfuscate, and pee on law enforcement.

They have done nothing but disrespect and dump on anyone

that help try to find their granddaughter.

If they made me DA for a day... I would bury the whole fam damily.

At the VERY LEAST can they not be charged with obstruction of justice?  Or, if they want to be creative what about Domestic Disturbance for all the chaos they are causing with their hammer slinging, huffy puffy chest pounding people on the sidewalk pushing...

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: September 02, 2008, 10:49:20 AM »

OK Monkeys - I don't get it, since there is DNA evidence, why are there no more arrests or charges???  Help me out here Please!!!

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: September 02, 2008, 10:49:30 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony090208,0,2131918.story

Casey Anthony declines limited-immunity deal

Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writer

10:01 AM EDT, September 2, 2008

Casey Anthony declined the limited-immunity deal with the State Attorney's Office this morning.

She was given until 9 a.m. to take the deal. Her attorney, Jose Baez, did not contact the State Attorney's Office before the deadline.

The limited immunity would have protected her direct statements to investigators. However, any other evidence gathered from her statements is fair game if the case goes to trial.

Finding Caylee Marie Anthony is not a priority for the Orange County Sheriff's Office, the girl's grandmother said this morning on a nationally televised show.

"It's unfortunate that it's going to take the average citizen to bring Caylee back to me alive and not the authorities," Cindy Anthony told NBC's Today Show host Matt Lauer.

Cindy Anthony said she still believes her granddaughter was abducted.

"I believe Caylee is with someone Casey had trusted," she said. "Casey has been betrayed."

Larry Garrison, an Anthony family spokesman based in Los Angeles, also said he doubt's law-enforcement's efforts in locating Caylee Marie, who was last seen June 15.

"I am not confident that the police will come in and help them out," Garrison told Lauer.

Their comments come after sheriff's office lead investigator, Sgt. John Allen, told local media that evidence found in the trunk of a car belonging to Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, "indicates that there was a dead body...and that that body was Caylee."

Cindy Anthony told Lauer that Allen was "speaking out of context."

However, on Monday, the sheriff's office issued a statement explaining that the "laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased."

Meanwhile, the effort behind the search for Caylee Marie by Texas-based group EquuSearch appears to be dwindling.

Close to 200 EquuSearch volunteers started searching for the missing girl Saturday, but a search director this morning said she has less than 35 volunteers today.

"We worry that the community has soured on the family and not keeping Caylee first," search director Mandy Albritton. "It's sad that we've had such a low turnout."

The group has found 294 missing persons -- 87 of them still alive -- since it began helping law enforcement in 2000.

Albritton said that similar cases typically bring out close to 1,000 volunteers a day, but admits that those numbers begin to decline after the first day.

The community "needs to come together…as if they were looking for one of their own children," Albritton said.

Casey Anthony is at the Orange County Jail after investigators re-arrested her at the family home Friday on charges that she stole and cashed hundreds of dollars in checks from a friend in July. Her bondsman subsequently revoked her $500,200 bail on earlier charges of child neglect and giving false information to authorities, making it unlikely she will be free again anytime soon.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: September 02, 2008, 10:49:42 AM »

i no up here when a child is missing first thing they check is the house yard attic basement i sure hope they find sweet caylee

I agree that tends to be the standard protocol, and I am curious as to why it is not being followed in this case. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: September 02, 2008, 10:50:44 AM »

OK Monkeys - I don't get it, since there is DNA evidence, why are there no more arrests or charges???  Help me out here Please!!!

No rush - Casey is in jail.  Now that they know she has refused, I expect more charges soon.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: September 02, 2008, 10:53:06 AM »

No rush - Casey is in jail.  Now that they know she has refused, I expect more charges soon.

no sense doing two sets of paperwork.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: September 02, 2008, 10:53:57 AM »

O/T  Check prayer requests...Mum's DH admitted to hospital for chest pains. Need prayers.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: September 02, 2008, 10:54:47 AM »

Ya they have her where they want her, now its just a matter of squeezing out the truth.  Not sure what other tactics they can use to try and do this, but there has got to be something! (One would think.)
She has told her lies so much to others and herself I think that she believes them to be reality at this point.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: September 02, 2008, 10:57:20 AM »

I don't believe at this point LE feels the Anthony family had anything to do with the disappearance or coverup. When I received the email from Detective Melich, his closing was "Pray for the Family". I just can't see him saying that if there were probable charges  on them.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: September 02, 2008, 10:57:55 AM »

By now hopefully LE & the Prosecutor's now see that these creatures are bottom dweller's & that the initial beliefs of them being an ordinary American family in crisis were were incorrect.

If I were them I wouldn't want to have a duplicate situation of that Karla Homulka (sp) in Canada.  OCSO should have the evidence, why present it to get a deal, they don't have to.  Wouldn't surprise me if they had evidence processed at a normal rate & that the reports haven't been presented yet, that's what I would have done.  The perp(s) don't do the right thing they receive the appropriate consequences.

My prayers to OCSO, the Searchers & the Prosecutor's.  These perp(s) are extremely confident that the Search will fail. 

I anxiously await Daryl's answer to my question regarding the personal residence property that was left after he had departed the board.  Hoping he gives me some of his expertise or those of this peers on the subject of cadaver dogs being tricked by preparation of the environment a body is disposed in.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: September 02, 2008, 10:59:33 AM »

O/T  Check prayer requests...Mum's DH admitted to hospital for chest pains. Need prayers.

Oh My Stars. Prayers on the way.

Scared Monkeys needs a direct line to heaven to handle all this stuff.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.