May 29, 2024, 07:22:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396288 times)
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: September 02, 2008, 11:01:16 AM »

I don't think that Caylee is in the backyard BUT since Cindy made the statement herself that she hopes they search their yard first to disprove those who do believe that, why didn't she have TES do just that since she was the one who initially contacted them?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: September 02, 2008, 11:02:17 AM »

Just got this response from Fox on the webcam

My email:
Could you please explain why you decided to move your mobile webcam from in front of the Anthony home on Hopespring to the Equusearch command center.

Response:
The camera has to move with the crews. Thanks…

FOX 35 NEWS

ASSIGNMENT DESK

PHONE: 407-741-5027

FAX: 407-741-5189

So it appears the news crews are no longer in front of the house.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #562 on: September 02, 2008, 11:02:47 AM »

Any ideas on how we can help to "rally" the troops to help TES in the search for Caylee?  I was thinking of searching through the yellowpages and contacting local businesses to see if they would let their employees know its a search for justice and not to think of it as a help to an uncaring family.  Anyone have any ideas?  I hate hearing that only 35 people showed up to help.  I would so be there to help if I did not have this stupid broken foot!!!!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: September 02, 2008, 11:02:53 AM »

These creatures actions are so much like the VDS's, the exception is that it is a relative, but the victim was innocent & the inhumanity toward both victim's is unforgiveable, imo.  They have no decency.  JMHO.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: September 02, 2008, 11:05:28 AM »

Any ideas on how we can help to "rally" the troops to help TES in the search for Caylee?  I was thinking of searching through the yellowpages and contacting local businesses to see if they would let their employees know its a search for justice and not to think of it as a help to an uncaring family.  Anyone have any ideas?  I hate hearing that only 35 people showed up to help.  I would so be there to help if I did not have this stupid broken foot!!!!

Come to the donation thread alot of this is being discussed as well as setting up a website..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.new#new
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: September 02, 2008, 11:07:14 AM »

Come to the donation thread alot of this is being discussed as well as setting up a website..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.new#new

Thanks!!  Smile

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #566 on: September 02, 2008, 11:11:40 AM »

I don't believe at this point LE feels the Anthony family had anything to do with the disappearance or coverup. When I received the email from Detective Melich, his closing was "Pray for the Family". I just can't see him saying that if there were probable charges  on them.

You can take "Pray for the Family" in two ways...

I hope he means pray for them to do the right thing...

Which none of them have done to date.

We live in America, not Aruba. We have consequences, Aruba does not.

They have done nothing but cover up.

A child could come to this logical conclusion, if given enough time.

There comes a time where if you have been given enough chances... and you

have made all the wrong choices...

You have to pay. This time is real close for the Anthony family. imho

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: September 02, 2008, 11:12:57 AM »

Good Morining Monkeys,

This may have been covered before..but here's my question.  On the day and time they retrieved the car from the impound lot, both Caylee AND Casey were missing, per
Cindy's 911 call.  If Cindy was credible in that 911 call, why didn't they report the smell of a "dead body" and call police from the impound lot?   Wouldn't that have been the normal thing to do given both daughter and granddaughter were missing at that moment?  IMO, Geo & Cindy are so deceitfull.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: September 02, 2008, 11:15:27 AM »

These creatures actions are so much like the VDS's, the exception is that it is a relative, but the victim was innocent & the inhumanity toward both victim's is unforgiveable, imo.  They have no decency.  JMHO.

I agree.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: September 02, 2008, 11:16:57 AM »

I don't believe at this point LE feels the Anthony family had anything to do with the disappearance or coverup. When I received the email from Detective Melich, his closing was "Pray for the Family". I just can't see him saying that if there were probable charges  on them.

You can take "Pray for the Family" in two ways...

I hope he means pray for them to do the right thing...

Which none of them have done to date.

We live in America, not Aruba. We have consequences, Aruba does not.

They have done nothing but cover up.

A child could come to this logical conclusion, if given enough time.

There comes a time where if you have been given enough chances... and you

have made all the wrong choices...

You have to pay. This time is real close for the Anthony family. imho

I can not fathom someone being so "stupid" as this family seems to be.  I do not want to believe that any person is capable of being this naive, so I have tried to think of what other logical explanation, other than covering up for their daughter, that there might be to warrant such a blatant disrespect for the evidence and what it is showing.  My only conclusion is this, so far atleast, they really are that stupid. 
This has gone beyond "stick to the story" as the evidence comes into play and shows the lies. 
I said it once, and I will say it again..when they get to Emerald City I hope the Great OZ has more than one heart and brain to give away.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: September 02, 2008, 11:19:03 AM »

The Anthonys have four storage sheds.  We have 2 (Rm is bldg contractor) I went out to look at ours (I know!) one of them has wood flooring and about a foot of clearance underneath.  I could remove some floor boards, bury body in ground, put lots of lye on it, put floor boards back, put stuff of floor boards.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: September 02, 2008, 11:19:17 AM »

Now that the deputy has come out and said that DNA evidence links hair to Caylee from the trunk...why doesn't the OSCO go in there and dig up that entire yard and search the entire house until they have nothing left to find?

Hi Lala,  I agree with you completley.  Something is going on in that yard.  What was it the dogs hit on?  Was that area dug up? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: September 02, 2008, 11:19:35 AM »

Good Morining Monkeys,

This may have been covered before..but here's my question.  On the day and time they retrieved the car from the impound lot, both Caylee AND Casey were missing, per
Cindy's 911 call.  If Cindy was credible in that 911 call, why didn't they report the smell of a "dead body" and call police from the impound lot?   Wouldn't that have been the normal thing to do given both daughter and granddaughter were missing at that moment?  IMO, Geo & Cindy are so deceitfull.

Good point, I do not think I have heard that angle brought up yet.  Thats just another drop in the hat for George and the thought that he is covering up.

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: September 02, 2008, 11:20:31 AM »

Larry Garrison is not confident that LE will come in and protect George and Cindy?????????????????????????? They want protection over finding their granddaughter - okay I'm officially DONE hearing Cindy and that family poopperson talk!!!!! I'm changing my entire focus to TES.

I do not get this family at all. I have a 4 year old grandson, Believe me when I say this I know who the babysitter is , I have the babysitters number , my daughter put me down in case of emergency.. How do you not know that your daughter does not have a real job? Paychecks? She apparently has not had a job for over a year!!!!!!!Its seems to me that Cindy is not a good parent to Casey , IMO , I know pretty much my daughters payday how much she makes ... She lives in my house , I now her comings and goings ...i cnat belive that Cindy has never checked up on her daughter and Caylee in over a year I just do not get this at all   ..... There would be no way I would defend my daughter with all the DNA evidence coming ... I would forgive her and love her but I would want my grandbaby found .IMO

This whole thing , all the BS spewed for m the Anthony's is making me sick

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: September 02, 2008, 11:26:21 AM »

I think anyone who lives in the area and could speak with a member of TES might suggest that the use of "bring Caylee home" be dropped from their plea for help/volunteers - perhaps simply use "help find Caylee", "We need to find this child", etc,... Alot of people are having a really hard time getting past the fact that "home" is George & Cindy - like I stated yesterday, I struggled with that myelf but ultimately I made a donation online to TES (I live in Maine so unfortunely I can't physically be there to search) because when she is, she will be in the hands of the investigator's and by the examination of her remains, "HER VOICE WILL BE HEARD" &  "HER STORY WILL BE TOLD" - without her, we are left with the Anthony family's version - finding Caylee - I hate to use this term but for lack of a better one - "trumps" their words, their "story" and their lies. So I hope everyone will think of it like that - "We need to find Caylee so that the truth can be known and justice can be done"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: September 02, 2008, 11:28:06 AM »

I am TOTALLY RIGHT about these people.

Their actions ARE NOT due to DENIAL, they are due to the intentional decision to captialize commercially on this tragedy.  IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Limo's are usually sent by the entertainment / interview shows.

These folks are the lowest of the bottom feeders folks, they are the first of this type, they've taken a lot of knowledge from previously publicized tragedies. 

I think the Attorney General would be a good one to be contacted as to direction in ascertaining government intervention with the Trust money.  These people have NO SCRUPLES, at all.  They are con's, imo.  The kind that feed off of the helpless.  Latest victim's = Caylee 2+ GreatGrandparents 80's.  Doesn't get any lower.

ITA! I don't buy the denial thing anymore, I gave them the benefit of the doubt for a little bit but it quickly subsided. People are not showing up to search for Caylee because of the grandparents so they got exactly what they set out to do, keep people from looking, keep people from finding Caylee, keep their daughter protected.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: September 02, 2008, 11:29:10 AM »

Speaking of George, where has he been lately?

That is exactly what I was wondering earlier - I said he was out shopping for more gas cans.  Now perhaps he is shopping for a new lawyer for his princess.  

George, George, George of the jungle............WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!

Sorry, I just had a vision of Cindy beating on the neighbors trees looking for cameras
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 02, 2008, 11:29:37 AM »

I am so sure they want to go down the road of charging the family with obstruction etc. right now.  Sure, I would like to see that happen....BUT their focus is on Caylee.  They cannot deter from that focus right now.

They want so badly to bring Caylee home.  These guys have a heart.  They probably have children or grandchildren the same age as Caylee.  It is personal with them and I feel like they will not do anything that would detract from their goal.

Detective Melich's saying "Pray for the family"  shows he is taking the high road.  He is the bigger man for not commenting on the Anthonys. 

Don't you know he'd like to burn those people another a**hole - but he won't - he'll be professional.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: September 02, 2008, 11:29:44 AM »

I find it odd that George speaks very little in interviews, etc.  IMO, George is being looked at by LE big time!  There is something about him that just doesn't sit right with me.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: September 02, 2008, 11:30:30 AM »

The Anthonys have four storage sheds.  We have 2 (Rm is bldg contractor) I went out to look at ours (I know!) one of them has wood flooring and about a foot of clearance underneath.  I could remove some floor boards, bury body in ground, put lots of lye on it, put floor boards back, put stuff of floor boards.

When police asked Casey for any markers at the Sawgrass apts, she said there was a little green shed and I wondered if that had any signifigance.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.