May 29, 2024, 06:56:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396285 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #580 on: September 02, 2008, 11:30:40 AM »

Good Morining Monkeys,

This may have been covered before..but here's my question.  On the day and time they retrieved the car from the impound lot, both Caylee AND Casey were missing, per
Cindy's 911 call.  If Cindy was credible in that 911 call, why didn't they report the smell of a "dead body" and call police from the impound lot?   Wouldn't that have been the normal thing to do given both daughter and granddaughter were missing at that moment?  IMO, Geo & Cindy are so deceitfull.

Good point, I do not think I have heard that angle brought up yet.  Thats just another drop in the hat for George and the thought that he is covering up.

I haven't made my way through the entire 400 pages, so the answer may be there, but Cindy was going on the other night about speaking to the tow truck driver that removed the car from Amscot. She said that she had just spoken with the driver and he detected no odor when he picked the car up. I know, I know, it's Cindy talking so it's probably a lie, but just thought I'd ask what we know about his statement?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #581 on: September 02, 2008, 11:32:27 AM »

Good Morining Monkeys,

This may have been covered before..but here's my question.  On the day and time they retrieved the car from the impound lot, both Caylee AND Casey were missing, per
Cindy's 911 call.  If Cindy was credible in that 911 call, why didn't they report the smell of a "dead body" and call police from the impound lot?   Wouldn't that have been the normal thing to do given both daughter and granddaughter were missing at that moment?  IMO, Geo & Cindy are so deceitfull.

Good point, I do not think I have heard that angle brought up yet.  Thats just another drop in the hat for George and the thought that he is covering up.

I haven't made my way through the entire 400 pages, so the answer may be there, but Cindy was going on the other night about speaking to the tow truck driver that removed the car from Amscot. She said that she had just spoken with the driver and he detected no odor when he picked the car up. I know, I know, it's Cindy talking so it's probably a lie, but just thought I'd ask what we know about his statement?

I have personally read EVERY page and what Cindy NEGLECTED to say is that the guy want on to say that he remembers having a cold that day so he couldn't smell ANYTHING!!!!! Go figure she left that out!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #582 on: September 02, 2008, 11:34:16 AM »

Good Morining Monkeys,

The tow truck driver had a cold and could not even smell his own

farts in the truck with the windows tolled up.

(I think he left the farts part out of his statement) 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: September 02, 2008, 11:34:31 AM »

Any ideas on how we can help to "rally" the troops to help TES in the search for Caylee?  I was thinking of searching through the yellowpages and contacting local businesses to see if they would let their employees know its a search for justice and not to think of it as a help to an uncaring family.  Anyone have any ideas?  I hate hearing that only 35 people showed up to help.  I would so be there to help if I did not have this stupid broken foot!!!!

I think anyone who lives in the area and could speak with a member of TES might suggest that the use of "bring Caylee home" be dropped from their plea for help/volunteers - perhaps simply use "help find Caylee", "We need to find this child", etc,... Alot of people are having a really hard time getting past the fact that "home" is George & Cindy - like I stated yesterday, I struggled with that myelf but ultimately I made a donation online to TES (I live in Maine so unfortunely I can't physically be there to search) because when she is, she will be in the hands of the investigator's and by the examination of her remains, "HER VOICE WILL BE HEARD" &  "HER STORY WILL BE TOLD" - without her, we are left with the Anthony family's version - finding Caylee - I hate to use this term but for lack of a better one - "trumps" their words, their "story" and their lies. So I hope everyone will think of it like that - "We need to find Caylee so that the truth can be known and justice can be done"

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow"

My beautiful furbaby crossed the bridge recently.

Caley is waiting at that bridge.....the rainbow bridge. We need to help her cross.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #584 on: September 02, 2008, 11:36:23 AM »

Good Morining Monkeys,

I have personally read EVERY page and what Cindy NEGLECTED to say is that the guy want on to say that he remembers having a cold that day so he couldn't smell ANYTHING!!!!! Go figure she left that out!

Ahhhhhhhh. Hmmmmmmm. Frankly, that does surprise me a little. But, tow drivers don't get in the car, they just hook it up from outside, right? In the open, the smell probably wasn't all that strong.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #585 on: September 02, 2008, 11:38:23 AM »

Good Morining Monkeys,

You know, Carpe..........I have a light bulb that can help you control that mouth! 
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: September 02, 2008, 11:39:12 AM »

Any ideas on how we can help to "rally" the troops to help TES in the search for Caylee?  I was thinking of searching through the yellowpages and contacting local businesses to see if they would let their employees know its a search for justice and not to think of it as a help to an uncaring family.  Anyone have any ideas?  I hate hearing that only 35 people showed up to help.  I would so be there to help if I did not have this stupid broken foot!!!!

I think anyone who lives in the area and could speak with a member of TES might suggest that the use of "bring Caylee home" be dropped from their plea for help/volunteers - perhaps simply use "help find Caylee", "We need to find this child", etc,... Alot of people are having a really hard time getting past the fact that "home" is George & Cindy - like I stated yesterday, I struggled with that myelf but ultimately I made a donation online to TES (I live in Maine so unfortunely I can't physically be there to search) because when she is, she will be in the hands of the investigator's and by the examination of her remains, "HER VOICE WILL BE HEARD" &  "HER STORY WILL BE TOLD" - without her, we are left with the Anthony family's version - finding Caylee - I hate to use this term but for lack of a better one - "trumps" their words, their "story" and their lies. So I hope everyone will think of it like that - "We need to find Caylee so that the truth can be known and justice can be done"

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow"

My beautiful furbaby crossed the bridge recently.

Caley is waiting at that bridge.....the rainbow bridge. We need to help her cross.

http://belovedhearts.com/Welcome.htm
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 02, 2008, 11:40:47 AM »

Did anyone hear on NG last night someone say that one police officer lost his job due to something having to do with Casey? Like a relationship or something? Maybe she doesn't mind jail?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #588 on: September 02, 2008, 11:40:48 AM »

Just so yall know - this is an email I sent to the Today show this morning after hearing Cindy's pitiful interview:

RE: Caylee Anthony

My name is       and I reside in Colorado.

I understand the need to report high profile cases and get information regarding this case out to the public. However, the evidence in this circumstance is beginning to prove that our country's focus needs to move in another direction.

Cynthia Anthony has done nothing but berate the press and Law Enforcement for their continued efforts and hard work to get any sort of credible information on the whereabouts of Caylee Anthony, yet she is shown daily making every excuse in the book on why her daughter won't talk. I beleive everyone needs to stop bowing down to Cynthia Anthony and start bowing down to this little child. Let's do something constructive and start giving more time to Caylee and less time to the Anthony Family.

I would like to offer up a positive and constructive audience grabbing show. If you will go to this website http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.new#new and see what people from all over the country and out of state are willing to do for the effort of finding this little girl, maybe the state of Florida will put their feelings for the Anthony family aside for a moment and help to bring this baby home one way or the other so that this can have some closure.

The non-profit organization TES (Texas Equusearch) is donating their own money and time to help search for this little girl, along with the website members I directed you to. The sad part is that we are going to run out of money so we need some help!!! They usually have 1,000 to 2,000 participants but are only getting around 100-200 for this search because the community is letting their feelings for Casey Anthony get in the way.

Please spend some time on your show recognizing the efforts of these strangers and this wonderful group of people. Also please put a heartfelt plea out to everyone stating how desperately they need volunteers. They can show up at the command center behind the Holiday Inn at 5750 TG Lee Blvd. They must be 18 yrs or older and have a photo I.D. Also, any donations of money, food, bug spray, lunch, etc....would be very appreciated and most helpful in assisting these hard working individuals in this search.

Please............I'm appealing to your hearts here. Let's all remember this about Caylee and NOTHING else.

Sincerely,

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: September 02, 2008, 11:41:07 AM »

I have said many times, I think Caylee was disposed of on the 27th. If that were the case, the smell would have been minimal when it was towed on the 30th and primarily confined to the trunk. It permeated the entire car after sitting there for 2 weeks.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: September 02, 2008, 11:41:32 AM »

Larry Garrison is not confident that LE will come in and protect George and Cindy?????????????????????????? They want protection over finding their granddaughter - okay I'm officially DONE hearing Cindy and that family poopperson talk!!!!! I'm changing my entire focus to TES.

I do not get this family at all. I have a 4 year old grandson, Believe me when I say this I know who the babysitter is , I have the babysitters number , my daughter put me down in case of emergency.. How do you not know that your daughter does not have a real job? Paychecks? She apparently has not had a job for over a year!!!!!!!Its seems to me that Cindy is not a good parent to Casey , IMO , I know pretty much my daughters payday how much she makes ... She lives in my house , I now her comings and goings ...i cnat belive that Cindy has never checked up on her daughter and Caylee in over a year I just do not get this at all   ..... There would be no way I would defend my daughter with all the DNA evidence coming ... I would forgive her and love her but I would want my grandbaby found .IMO

This whole thing , all the BS spewed for m the Anthony's is making me sick

Walter,

Same here.

P.S. Love the Avatar! Wife and I have seen Jeff Dunham & Walter live 2 times now.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #591 on: September 02, 2008, 11:41:56 AM »

Good Morining Monkeys,

You know, Carpe..........I have a light bulb that can help you control that mouth! 

You better be good to me this morning, CBB.

Orrrrr I am gonna sick Moe on you! LOL   

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: September 02, 2008, 11:42:27 AM »

Did anyone hear on NG last night someone say that one police officer lost his job due to something having to do with Casey? Like a relationship or something? Maybe she doesn't mind jail?

That was Anthony Rusciano (sp?). He was having an affair with her and lied about it. They even discussed Caylee online.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: September 02, 2008, 11:42:58 AM »

Wonder if one of the parks there is KNOWN FOR BEING WINDY?????

You know that KC & Lee were speaking in code, maybe RED could ask LE or locals if such a WINDY PARK EXISTS.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: September 02, 2008, 11:43:12 AM »

Just so yall know - this is an email I sent to the Today show this morning after hearing Cindy's pitiful interview:

I understand the need to report high profile cases and get information regarding this case out to the public. However, the evidence in this circumstance is beginning to prove that our country's focus needs to move in another direction.

Cynthia Anthony has done nothing but berate the press and Law Enforcement for their continued efforts and hard work to get any sort of credible information on the whereabouts of Caylee Anthony, yet she is shown daily making every excuse in the book on why her daughter won't talk. I beleive everyone needs to stop bowing down to Cynthia Anthony and start bowing down to this little child. Let's do something constructive and start giving more time to Caylee and less time to the Anthony Family.

I would like to offer up a positive and constructive audience grabbing show. If you will go to this website http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.new#new and see what people from all over the country and out of state are willing to do for the effort of finding this little girl, maybe the state of Florida will put their feelings for the Anthony family aside for a moment and help to bring this baby home one way or the other so that this can have some closure.

The non-profit organization TES (Texas Equusearch) is donating their own money and time to help search for this little girl, along with the website members I directed you to. The sad part is that we are going to run out of money so we need some help!!! They usually have 1,000 to 2,000 participants but are only getting around 100-200 for this search because the community is letting their feelings for Casey Anthony get in the way.

Please spend some time on your show recognizing the efforts of these strangers and this wonderful group of people. Also please put a heartfelt plea out to everyone stating how desperately they need volunteers. They can show up at the command center behind the Holiday Inn at 5750 TG Lee Blvd. They must be 18 yrs or older and have a photo I.D. Also, any donations of money, food, bug spray, lunch, etc....would be very appreciated and most helpful in assisting these hard working individuals in this search.

Please............I'm appealing to your hearts here. Let's all remember this about Caylee and NOTHING else.

Sincerely,

KnayKnay - Bravo!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: September 02, 2008, 11:44:03 AM »

I am going to Boycott the shows that let the Anthonys, Poppin' Fresh or Dope on a Rope on to regurgitate their lies.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: September 02, 2008, 11:44:50 AM »

When I lived in RI there were 2 parks that I went to ask i was a KITE FLYER.  Maybe there exists a place that MANY KITE FLYERS GO????????????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #597 on: September 02, 2008, 11:45:27 AM »

CARPE:

YOU WIN!  I GIVE!   U-N-C-L-E!!!

NO MOE FO MOI!   
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #598 on: September 02, 2008, 11:47:47 AM »

Sincerely,

KnayKnay - Bravo!

Thank you very much - I take that as one of the highest compliments coming from such a classy person as yourself!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 02, 2008, 11:48:46 AM »

Do you think a policeman would know how to wrap a body in such a way they could keep it in the attic for a lifetime????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.