May 29, 2024, 10:14:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396307 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: September 02, 2008, 02:36:33 PM »

From WS

Today, 02:14 PM

Tim got the tip from Cindy. That's why she's there. She is once again screwing with the investigation. Wish we could put her in a psyche ward until the baby is found. DNA tells me Caylee is dead and I would not even be taking calls with tips of possible sightings. Tim also said he's looking for a dead body!!!

Pardon me while I laugh...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No offense to Tim...bless him, he has to have patience of Job right now.

We don't know this for a FACT
DazzlinDebSD 

No I was being sarcastic. Cindy gets credible tips everyday from all over the world. She must be driving Tim crazy.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: September 02, 2008, 02:36:38 PM »

From WS

Today, 02:14 PM

Tim got the tip from Cindy. That's why she's there. She is once again screwing with the investigation. Wish we could put her in a psyche ward until the baby is found. DNA tells me Caylee is dead and I would not even be taking calls with tips of possible sightings. Tim also said he's looking for a dead body!!!

Pardon me while I laugh...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No offense to Tim...bless him, he has to have patience of Job right now.

Cindy is as sick as Casey! She is out of control!!

God Bless Tim!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: September 02, 2008, 02:37:09 PM »

Hello Mes - Is that a weinie dog???  I love weinie dogs.  My kids have one.  Her name is Maggie.  She is like a baby still even though she is 9 years old, when she wants to go to sleep, she will suck on your thumb!!!

Hi, she's a beagle named Murphy... and my name is Maggie 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: September 02, 2008, 02:37:59 PM »

We don't know this for a FACT
DazzlinDebSD 

No I was being sarcastic. Cindy gets credible tips everyday from all over the world. She must be driving Tim crazy.

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #744 on: September 02, 2008, 02:38:11 PM »

I don't think like Casey, but I would want the baby to be where I could visit the grave, so the backyard or the cemetary or the attic appeal to me.

Fortunately you don't think like Casey..... I don't see casey ever visiting her grave.....much like how she deleted all the pics of Caylee. Out of sight out of mind. imo

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: September 02, 2008, 02:38:58 PM »

I just got off the phone with Tim Miller, and this is what he told me:

There has been a credible, possible sighting of Caylee in the Farmer's Branch, TX area (near Dallas). He is asking that people get the word out, and that people in that area be on the lookout. People in the area should post flyers and report any tips to the Orange County Sheriff's Office at 1-800-423-8477 or email to CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

Found this at WS I just got home sorry if it was already posted

I'm praying this is true!!!!!

I don't mean to sound ignorant, but what makes a tip credible or not credible?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: September 02, 2008, 02:39:59 PM »

There has been a credible, possible sighting of Caylee in the Farmer's Branch, TX area (near Dallas). He is asking that people get the word out, and that people in that area be on the lookout. People in the area should post flyers and report any tips to the Orange County Sheriff's Office at 1-800-423-8477 or email to CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

WOW - Is this for real??  Then who's decomp. & DNA is in the car?
Made my stomach do flip flops....

Just wanted you all to know I'm the one that posted it at WS, just hadn't made it over here yet.  Here's the deal:

I spoke to Tim about an hour ago, after hearing about the tip from his office.

He asked me to get the word out to the Dallas area about this sighting, and have media, citizens, etc advised. 

As we all know, "credible tips" have come in on other cases and they turn out to be malarkey.  However, should he choose to ignore it?  No, IMO.

Are they re-aligning their efforts?   No
Are they sending searchers, No, not at this point
Are they asking for the media and people in the area to be on the lookout, YES

Thanks !!  I'll post more when/if I talk to him again

Thanks Zap. I have no doubt Tim said this. The credibility of the tip is my concern. Anyone, anywhere can say anything. If someone in Farmers Branch says they saw her, described her, left their name and contact number, were verified as legitimately thinking they saw this child and could provide details, I'm sure it would be considered "credible". However, we have the forensics that say otherwise. Am I saying to ignore this tip? Absolutely not. I am sure this was forwarded to the LE in that area and will be followed up on.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: September 02, 2008, 02:40:38 PM »

I think any tip is credible as long as there is nothing to refute the fact...such as DNA of Caylee in the trunk. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #748 on: September 02, 2008, 02:41:54 PM »

Who was it George said was in the trunk? 
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: September 02, 2008, 02:42:45 PM »

I don't believe at this point LE feels the Anthony family had anything to do with the disappearance or coverup. When I received the email from Detective Melich, his closing was "Pray for the Family". I just can't see him saying that if there were probable charges  on them.

You can take "Pray for the Family" in two ways...

I hope he means pray for them to do the right thing...

Which none of them have done to date.

We live in America, not Aruba. We have consequences, Aruba does not.

They have done nothing but cover up.

A child could come to this logical conclusion, if given enough time.

There comes a time where if you have been given enough chances... and you

have made all the wrong choices...

You have to pay. This time is real close for the Anthony family. imho

I can not fathom someone being so "stupid" as this family seems to be.  I do not want to believe that any person is capable of being this naive, so I have tried to think of what other logical explanation, other than covering up for their daughter, that there might be to warrant such a blatant disrespect for the evidence and what it is showing.  My only conclusion is this, so far atleast, they really are that stupid. 
This has gone beyond "stick to the story" as the evidence comes into play and shows the lies. 
I said it once, and I will say it again..when they get to Emerald City I hope the Great OZ has more than one heart and brain to give away.

I think that Cindy is in shock and disbelief, i think that she and geo cannot fathom the idea that casey did anything to hurt caylee, and especially they will refuse to beleive that caylee is dead until they see her body.. its a harsh denial.. but thats what i feel.. I feel that they will not beleive any evidence other than a body.. To be honest, I would be in denial too.. I relaly would..  I would want to see a body before I would beleive and accept that she is no longer alive.. until that happens, Cindy and Geo will continue to think that Caylee is alive and deny anything that suggests otherwise unless they can find a body.. they dont want ppl searching for a body, because in their hearts, they have to beleive that she is still alive.. thats my opinion.. I also think that Cindy and Geo are going crazy.. anyone in that position should be crazy.. thats what im getting, they are going nuts... and Casey is the one to blame for that.. she drove her own parents crazy..

I agree with you 100% I also believe they are and will be in denial until they see a body!
zap
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: September 02, 2008, 02:43:54 PM »

WOW - Is this for real??  Then who's decomp. & DNA is in the car?
Made my stomach do flip flops....

Just wanted you all to know I'm the one that posted it at WS, just hadn't made it over here yet.  Here's the deal:

I spoke to Tim about an hour ago, after hearing about the tip from his office.

He asked me to get the word out to the Dallas area about this sighting, and have media, citizens, etc advised. 

As we all know, "credible tips" have come in on other cases and they turn out to be malarkey.  However, should he choose to ignore it?  No, IMO.

Are they re-aligning their efforts?   No
Are they sending searchers, No, not at this point
Are they asking for the media and people in the area to be on the lookout, YES

Thanks !!  I'll post more when/if I talk to him again

Thanks Zap. I have no doubt Tim said this. The credibility of the tip is my concern. Anyone, anywhere can say anything. If someone in Farmers Branch says they saw her, described her, left their name and contact number, were verified as legitimately thinking they saw this child and could provide details, I'm sure it would be considered "credible". However, we have the forensics that say otherwise. Am I saying to ignore this tip? Absolutely not. I am sure this was forwarded to the LE in that area and will be followed up on.

Oh, no problem.  I was just trying to clarify what Tim "didn't ask for" vs what he "did ask for".  Strictly media exposure and public awareness.

Like you, I have no idea what make a tip "credible".   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: September 02, 2008, 02:44:49 PM »

a picture that is time stamped that comes from an independent "sauce".

or a CCTV screen capture.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: September 02, 2008, 02:46:34 PM »

Tricia verified this came from Tim. Please, let's use this thread to get the word out, not to debate the validity of this. This tip from Tim has been verified by Tricia.

sleuthmommy
WS

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: September 02, 2008, 02:46:35 PM »

Rob, why would Casey not take the deal??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: September 02, 2008, 02:47:18 PM »

Hi Everyone!  I'm new here, well new at posting. I was following the Trenton Duckett case here too, but never posted.  I'm from the Orlando area, lived there since 1989 and just moved to California 9 months ago. Many of my friends are still in the Orlando area...they are disgusted at this whole case and mostly the family. No one wants to help because of the family and their attitude of telling everyone else to look for Caylee when the mother (Casey) won't even help.  This family is like none we've ever seen. 

When I hear of bones found I wonder if they will find Jennifer Kesse or Trenton.  I just wish this family would cooperate...I SO want to go slap Cindy upside the head and give her a reality check. 

Well anyways, thought I'd make a first post ... I love reading your comments and the pictures crack me up... especially Casey as the Witch from the Wizard of Oz.

Hopefully they will find Caylee alive, but I won't hold my breath. Poor little girl Sad
mes
I have not been around much  lately  but  saw what you had to say about your friends in Orlando  and being digusted with the family.   I think the whole world is..     BUT ...  please contact them and ask them to support the search effort and those willing to do the search.

It NOT about the Anthony's  ~  it is about Caylee and those willing to do what it takes to find her.  JMO  of course   and  you will love the Monkeys!!!

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #755 on: September 02, 2008, 02:47:42 PM »

Please watch this - finally the news channels are starting to promote TES.

http://www.local6.com/news/17180896/detail.html

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: September 02, 2008, 02:47:59 PM »

I posted info on the drphil website. I saw KnayKnay has also.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #757 on: September 02, 2008, 02:49:03 PM »

Alright what can we do to help with getting word out in Texas?  Any suggestions?

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #758 on: September 02, 2008, 02:49:29 PM »

Please watch this - finally the news channels are starting to promote TES.

http://www.local6.com/news/17180896/detail.html

Oops sorry it's the video titled "immunity deal declined"

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: September 02, 2008, 02:49:39 PM »

Tricia verified this came from Tim. Please, let's use this thread to get the word out, not to debate the validity of this. This tip from Tim has been verified by Tricia.

sleuthmommy
WS

I work 30 minutes from Faremers Branch , give me more info Ill go Look myself...other than shes been spotted , who what when where? Pass out flyers all I need to do ......

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.