May 29, 2024, 09:39:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396302 times)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: September 02, 2008, 02:50:19 PM »

And I also need to spell check or let to work the key board

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: September 02, 2008, 02:50:26 PM »

Sorry, I can't see much change in this, unfortunately.  We have seen this happen before and Klaas was right about it being a near impossible area to search.  I am sure we have several locals who can verify that.  I have been in that exact area south of the airport to Kissimmee and into Disney a half dozen times.  I can't tell how many times I have gone around in circles just on the roads and come to dead ends.  Not a safe place to be doing much walking during the wet season.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #762 on: September 02, 2008, 02:52:24 PM »

Tricia verified this came from Tim. Please, let's use this thread to get the word out, not to debate the validity of this. This tip from Tim has been verified by Tricia.

sleuthmommy
WS

I work 30 minutes from Faremers Branch , give me more info Ill go Look myself...other than shes been spotted , who what when where? Pass out flyers all I need to do ......

AMEN!! We need more people like you in Orlando area.  THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: September 02, 2008, 02:52:45 PM »

Here is my post from the Donation board right after the call had happened.  This is what we are up against in our search for help and support. 

Re: DONATIONS TO TES
« Reply #1164 on: Today at 12:11:59 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG I just got told "off" by some lady manager at a local BBQ joint stating that she will not allow her store to donate any thing given the fact that the people within this case are not even helping.  I told her that is why we are trying to rally the troops by offering refreshments to those who help, and she said "Good luck" and hung up on me!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!???

The devil through Cindy and George has hardened people's heart.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: September 02, 2008, 02:53:39 PM »

I don't think like Casey, but I would want the baby to be where I could visit the grave, so the backyard or the cemetary or the attic appeal to me.

Fortunately you don't think like Casey..... I don't see casey ever visiting her grave.....much like how she deleted all the pics of Caylee. Out of sight out of mind. imo

I'm not defending Casey at all, but I was thinking the other day about the pictures that were deleted.  What if they were just set to private so the whole world doesn't have access to every photo of Caylee?  I have pictures of my granddaughter on my myspace that are set to private because she's nakey in the tub.  Just a thought.

I'm angry like everyone else here and what evidence we've seen leads most of us to believe that Caylee is dead at the hands of Casey.  We cannot understand a mother killing her child.  We just can't get our heads around it, even when we see it over and over (Susan Smith, Andrea Yates, Marybeth Tinning, etc.)  Our minds try to rationalize, but we just can't get there, so our anger and resentment builds.   Thankfully we have each other for comfort. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #765 on: September 02, 2008, 02:54:42 PM »

WOO HOO - Finally - the new stations are ALL out at the TES command center now. Things are starting to change focus. THANK GOD!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: September 02, 2008, 02:55:05 PM »

If DNA proved somebody OTHER than Caylee was in the car, and it was potential evidence in a completely separate crime, wouldn't LE have shared that? If there was another missing person in Florida (or elsewhere) and they found their DNA in the trunk, I'd think we would have heard about that by now. But LE seems pretty sure it's Caylee's.  Why lie or mislead about it?

Sounds fishy to me..  Tim is probably damn close to finding Caylee, and so somebody has to lure him away from that area by claiming there is a credible tip... I mean, do we have LE verifying this in the media? I think not, because then how do they explain all this DNA evidence?  I think LE is going to let Cindy play her little games, and use that against her somewhere down the road.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #767 on: September 02, 2008, 02:55:09 PM »

Alright what can we do to help with getting word out in Texas?  Any suggestions?

If I knew What county...I would call the LE there...like I did in the N. Georgia Columbus sighting...and get the details...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: September 02, 2008, 02:55:26 PM »

I just got off the phone with Tim Miller, and this is what he told me:

There has been a credible, possible sighting of Caylee in the Farmer's Branch, TX area (near Dallas). He is asking that people get the word out, and that people in that area be on the lookout. People in the area should post flyers and report any tips to the Orange County Sheriff's Office at 1-800-423-8477 or email to CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

Found this at WS I just got home sorry if it was already posted

This is sad, I bet either people are screwing with Cindy's head with the calls or some people think every 3yo child looks like Caylee. I really would like to believe and I did weeks ago but........

You know how many Elvis sightings there were. I bet most were from Cindy.......

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: September 02, 2008, 02:56:08 PM »

I just got off the phone with Tim Miller, and this is what he told me:

There has been a credible, possible sighting of Caylee in the Farmer's Branch, TX area (near Dallas). He is asking that people get the word out, and that people in that area be on the lookout. People in the area should post flyers and report any tips to the Orange County Sheriff's Office at 1-800-423-8477 or email to CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

Found this at WS I just got home sorry if it was already posted

I'm praying this is true!!!!!

Do we have confirmation?  Is this true???  We need to get there before they head to Mexico!!  (If this is true)  Border Patrol????

Someone from SM needs to physically talk to Tim Miller and get confirmation on this....It could be Cindy posting that?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: September 02, 2008, 02:56:27 PM »

What exactly is the tip?  She was seen in a mall?  At a Wal Mart?  In a car?  What do we know?  Did anyone bother to stop them?  I would...you bet I would have found out and never took my eyes off the child until I could get 911 on the phone and police there...even if I were wrong the entire time.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #771 on: September 02, 2008, 02:56:36 PM »

Caylee be going to DI'NEY WORL'???

Anthony Lazzaro interview (page 8.)

Tony talks like a 12 yo gansta wannabe....that was one of the hardest interviews for me to try and get through lol
There was a Sean there when Tony was interviewed....anyone know if this was Lake Vaj Sean?

Dunno about Sean / Vaj... but you're right about Lazzaro!

He reads like Joran Van der sloot, and he treats women about the same I think too.

I mean, like I mean, like I mean.... ummmmmm ... if ya read the way he talks

about Casey. duhhhhhhh I just lost my train of thought.
LOL!!
I think they be toking on a doobie or something before that interview.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: September 02, 2008, 02:56:42 PM »

mes
I have not been around much  lately  but  saw what you had to say about your friends in Orlando  and being digusted with the family.   I think the whole world is..     BUT ...  please contact them and ask them to support the search effort and those willing to do the search.

It NOT about the Anthony's  ~  it is about Caylee and those willing to do what it takes to find her.  JMO  of course   and  you will love the Monkeys!!!

When I have talked to my friends we talked about if they help to help TES, not the Anthony's....donate supplies/money to TES. 

Some of the areas there are flooded from Fay...so I can imagine they are having a hard time looking, not to mention mosquitos.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #773 on: September 02, 2008, 02:58:48 PM »

CA & GA KNOW, they KNOW, however they also know KC & CA with her 911 calls were covering their butts, would you take the chance of having a pathologically lying daughter not turning the tables on you to be the murderer of your grandchild?  I say NO.  That is why GA WWHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!! during the 3rd 911 call when CA exclaimed about the vehicle smelling like a dead body.  He couldn't believe she said it, she went outside the script.

CA saw the cover up as the perfect opportunity of capitalizing on the loss of her grandchild.  Sensationalizing the circumstances, drawing out the timeline, bringing in the vultures who create books, movies, entertainment shows but under no circumstances was she going to be framed.  That's how I'm looking at this, that's why the lack of emotion & the anger, her plan isn't going well.  She had come to terms with the loss of her grandchild & is trying to make the best of a bad thing.  Her thinking & value system is WARPED, plain & simple to me.

Again, HOUSE OF SOCIOPATH'S.

I really go over and over the fact again and again...

Cindy made the call, yet George did not.

George sat in that smell all the way home, driving the car back.

George knows what homicide smells like. He was a cop.

Then the way he acts like he is finding it all out for the first time,

in the recorded in the 911 calls. At this point, he has known about

it for hours and hours.
And so does Cindy.Wasn't she with George when he picked up the car at 1:55 that day?Also found out(400 page documents)that Cindy claims she recieved the registered letter about the car,on June 15th...same day car was picked up.
I could have sworn on Greta Cindy said the reg.letter got lost in her mail for a few days and that was why they waited to pick the car up.Does anyone know when the tow co. sent that letter?

Good Morning Karma. I don't remember the date but I believe it's in document 3.
Thanks MrsKub
I barely got through part 1 with Tony.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: September 02, 2008, 02:59:17 PM »

Tricia verified this came from Tim. Please, let's use this thread to get the word out, not to debate the validity of this. This tip from Tim has been verified by Tricia.

sleuthmommy
WS

I work 30 minutes from Faremers Branch , give me more info Ill go Look myself...other than shes been spotted , who what when where? Pass out flyers all I need to do ......

AMEN!! We need more people like you in Orlando area.  THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

No problem from me at all I have been trying to think of a way I could leave my job and family for a week to come down there and help with the search ,, anything I can do to help to bring closure for this LITTLE GIRL

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: September 02, 2008, 03:00:04 PM »

What exactly is the tip?  She was seen in a mall?  At a Wal Mart?  In a car?  What do we know?  Did anyone bother to stop them?  I would...you bet I would have found out and never took my eyes off the child until I could get 911 on the phone and police there...even if I were wrong the entire time.

AMEN !!!!!!!!

redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: September 02, 2008, 03:01:24 PM »

If this has NOT been confirmed with Tim Miller....I suggest, in the NEWS! section of the new find caylee site, that that notice be taken off until it has been confirmed by Tim.....who knows who is reading that site and start getting people to NOT look for her, and have nobody show up tomorrow!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 02, 2008, 03:02:04 PM »

EXACTLY!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: September 02, 2008, 03:02:11 PM »

Want to get really ticked off? Check out the "Official Caylee is Missing" site.

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/

Not 1 mention about TES or volunteers needed to search. The only thing mentioned are the freakin' FUNDRAISERS and TRUSTFUNDS!!!!!! I am soooo pizzed.

I just called the Anthony's home phone. I left a message suggesting they put a link to TES for volunteers and donations on the http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/.

....then the phone was either picked up and hung up or just cut off....WTF?

Cindy's message starts out "blah, blah, blah, yes we still believe Caylee is alive" and to call her cell number with any tips

I left a message too.  Let's all call the Anthony's to remind them that it would be helpful to have a TES link on Caylee's website so that people can volunteer. 

I was a little shocked by the "and yes we strongly believe that Caylee is alive and missing".  So whose dead body was in the car again???

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #779 on: September 02, 2008, 03:03:12 PM »

Des ....

INFO Farmers Branch Police Dept

3723 Valley View Lane · Farmers Branch, TX 75244
Phone:972.484.3620 · Fax:972.247.0152

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.