May 29, 2024, 08:35:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396361 times)
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: September 02, 2008, 03:04:19 PM »

I don't think like Casey, but I would want the baby to be where I could visit the grave, so the backyard or the cemetary or the attic appeal to me.

Fortunately you don't think like Casey..... I don't see casey ever visiting her grave.....much like how she deleted all the pics of Caylee. Out of sight out of mind. imo

I'm not defending Casey at all, but I was thinking the other day about the pictures that were deleted.  What if they were just set to private so the whole world doesn't have access to every photo of Caylee?  I have pictures of my granddaughter on my myspace that are set to private because she's nakey in the tub.  Just a thought.

I'm angry like everyone else here and what evidence we've seen leads most of us to believe that Caylee is dead at the hands of Casey.  We cannot understand a mother killing her child.  We just can't get our heads around it, even when we see it over and over (Susan Smith, Andrea Yates, Marybeth Tinning, etc.)  Our minds try to rationalize, but we just can't get there, so our anger and resentment builds.   Thankfully we have each other for comfort. 

IIRC It was the ex cop friend (Jesse grund?)that stated she deleted almost 300 pics of caylee, left some.....I don't know if the page was made private to him though.........

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: September 02, 2008, 03:05:28 PM »

WOO HOO - Finally - the new stations are ALL out at the TES command center now. Things are starting to change focus. THANK GOD!!!!!

Dang why doesn't their Webcam work?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 02, 2008, 03:07:12 PM »

I just got off the phone with Tim Miller, and this is what he told me:

There has been a credible, possible sighting of Caylee in the Farmer's Branch, TX area (near Dallas). He is asking that people get the word out, and that people in that area be on the lookout. People in the area should post flyers and report any tips to the Orange County Sheriff's Office at 1-800-423-8477 or email to CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

Found this at WS I just got home sorry if it was already posted

I'm praying this is true!!!!!

I don't mean to sound ignorant, but what makes a tip credible or not credible?

a picture that is time stamped that comes from an independent "sauce".

or a CCTV screen capture.

Still waiting on that special "news", Rob!!!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: September 02, 2008, 03:07:36 PM »

What exactly is the tip?  She was seen in a mall?  At a Wal Mart?  In a car?  What do we know?  Did anyone bother to stop them?  I would...you bet I would have found out and never took my eyes off the child until I could get 911 on the phone and police there...even if I were wrong the entire time.

Maybe TES was getting too close to Caylee.....where are they searching today?
Is this the 1st time Cindy showed up at the command center?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: September 02, 2008, 03:07:48 PM »

There has been a credible, possible sighting of Caylee in the Farmer's Branch, TX area (near Dallas). He is asking that people get the word out, and that people in that area be on the lookout. People in the area should post flyers and report any tips to the Orange County Sheriff's Office at 1-800-423-8477 or email to CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

This is sad, I bet either people are screwing with Cindy's head with the calls or some people think every 3yo child looks like Caylee. I really would like to believe and I did weeks ago but........

You know how many Elvis sightings there were. I bet most were from Cindy.......

I agree. If you had a credible sighting who would you call?  LE ? or Cindy?

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: September 02, 2008, 03:08:54 PM »

LOL You guys are crazy!!!!!!!! 

Nice...one to slap and one to cuddle.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: September 02, 2008, 03:08:56 PM »

WOO HOO - Finally - the new stations are ALL out at the TES command center now. Things are starting to change focus. THANK GOD!!!!!

The command center has a web cam ?     Addy please
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: September 02, 2008, 03:09:22 PM »

This is sad, I bet either people are screwing with Cindy's head with the calls or some people think every 3yo child looks like Caylee. I really would like to believe and I did weeks ago but........

You know how many Elvis sightings there were. I bet most were from Cindy.......

I agree. If you had a credible sighting who would you call?  LE ? or Cindy?

EXACTLY!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: September 02, 2008, 03:10:16 PM »

Caylee be going to DI'NEY WORL'???

Anthony Lazzaro interview (page 8.)

Tony talks like a 12 yo gansta wannabe....that was one of the hardest interviews for me to try and get through lol
There was a Sean there when Tony was interviewed....anyone know if this was Lake Vaj Sean?

Dunno about Sean / Vaj... but you're right about Lazzaro!

He reads like Joran Van der sloot, and he treats women about the same I think too.

I mean, like I mean, like I mean.... ummmmmm ... if ya read the way he talks

about Casey. duhhhhhhh I just lost my train of thought.
LOL!!
I think they be toking on a doobie or something before that interview.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #789 on: September 02, 2008, 03:10:58 PM »

TIA

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: September 02, 2008, 03:11:07 PM »

Interesting....only Cindy gets tips of Caylee "sightings".....another Drew Peterson

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: September 02, 2008, 03:12:17 PM »

TIA

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

That webcam hasn't been working

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: September 02, 2008, 03:12:45 PM »

Old Fart,

Nice to see ya!!!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: September 02, 2008, 03:13:15 PM »

I don't think like Casey, but I would want the baby to be where I could visit the grave, so the backyard or the cemetary or the attic appeal to me.

Fortunately you don't think like Casey..... I don't see casey ever visiting her grave.....much like how she deleted all the pics of Caylee. Out of sight out of mind. imo

I'm not defending Casey at all, but I was thinking the other day about the pictures that were deleted.  What if they were just set to private so the whole world doesn't have access to every photo of Caylee?  I have pictures of my granddaughter on my myspace that are set to private because she's nakey in the tub.  Just a thought.

I'm angry like everyone else here and what evidence we've seen leads most of us to believe that Caylee is dead at the hands of Casey.  We cannot understand a mother killing her child.  We just can't get our heads around it, even when we see it over and over (Susan Smith, Andrea Yates, Marybeth Tinning, etc.)  Our minds try to rationalize, but we just can't get there, so our anger and resentment builds.   Thankfully we have each other for comfort. 

It was per Jessie that the pics were deleted, he still had access to her myspace page and that was the first thing he noticed, said she had like 10 pages of pics of Caylee. I look at it like this, when we get rid of someone from our lives, say an ex-husband boyfriend, we start getting rid of their things and any memory of them, pics being 1 of the first things to go. We had a lady down the road last week, the fire dept was called because she put all her hubby's things in a pile in the yard and started a fire that got out of hand. Casey was free of Caylee and happy about it, time to celebrate and get rid of her memory, this is why I think it was no accident, that will be the one thing that surprises me in this whole mess, to find out that it was an accident.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: September 02, 2008, 03:15:19 PM »

KnayKnay    Thanks 

Boy the City of Orlando did not give TES  much of an area to work from...  How long does it take to regiester / feed 100  people in that little tent  If that is all they have to work with ...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: September 02, 2008, 03:17:59 PM »

WOW - Is this for real??  Then who's decomp. & DNA is in the car?
Made my stomach do flip flops....

Did the tip come from Cindy? If it did, IMO, it is not credible.

I would glady eat an entire crow pie to be wrong ... but when the evidence that has been recently released in regards to the result of the forensic testing ... I do not believe that this tip is credible.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: September 02, 2008, 03:19:45 PM »

My internet at work is having SEVERE problems -- but I live (and work) about 2 miles from Farmers Branch (suburb of Dallas). Let me know what you need!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: September 02, 2008, 03:21:15 PM »

http://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/NEWS___.html

NEWS !!

BREAKING NEWS:

9/2/08 12:15 PM - FROM TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH

There has been a possible sighting of Caylee Marie Anthony reported in the Farmer's Branch, Texas area (Dallas). Texas Equusearch and the family is asking that members of the community be on the lookout for Caylee, distribute flyers and report any information to the official tipline at 1-800-423-8477 or email to cayleeanthonycase@ocfl.net

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: September 02, 2008, 03:27:40 PM »

WOW - Is this for real??  Then who's decomp. & DNA is in the car?
Made my stomach do flip flops....

Did the tip come from Cindy? If it did, IMO, it is not credible.

I would glady eat an entire crow pie to be wrong ... but when the evidence that has been recently released in regards to the result of the forensic testing ... I do not believe that this tip is credible.

Janet

Lead investigator: We're likely looking for a body
By Sara K. Clarke and Bianca Prieto
Sentinel Staff Writer
10:18 PM EDT, August 31, 2008

Television stations said Sunday that Allen had gone further -- telling them lab results indicated the body in the trunk of the Anthony's white Pontiac was in fact Caylee Marie.

"We clearly have evidence that indicates that there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car, and that that body was Caylee," Allen told WFTV-Channel 9 in an interview that aired Sunday evening.

More:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-search-caylee-083108,0,1278655.story
Immunity deal expires today for Casey Anthony
Last Edited: Tuesday, 02 Sep 2008, 7:16 AM EDT
Created: Sunday, 31 Aug 2008, 6:21 PM EDT

On Monday, one of the lead investigators in case of the missing toddler said that they now have evidence that leads them to believe that the little girl is dead.

"We have scientific evidence back from the FBI lab,” Commander Matt Irwin with the Orange County Sheriffs Office said. “We have other evidence we have not yet released publicly, all of that evidence at this point in its totality leads us to believe Caylee is deceased."

More:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7329551&version=24&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: September 02, 2008, 03:27:48 PM »

Police basically confirmed today that Caylee is dead. So how the hell is a dead girl walking around Texas?? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.