June 20, 2024, 11:38:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 398385 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2008, 10:00:48 PM »

guys be ready for tomorrow.....
tomorrow morning before 9 am Casey will talk.......but only will say more of her lies ....

I hope she talks and tells where Caylee is but I know that's wishful thinking.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2008, 10:01:04 PM »

hello everyone I am new to this posting thing , but I have been reading this forum for about a week and believe there was allot of reading and I am not done yet ....

I kinda no what kinda of person Caysee is I have  afriend that lives in florida that asks the same way , Sleeps around , lies to get her way , uses everyone in her path ...... But I really knew this when I listened to one of the phone calls from jail "when she talking to her friend Kristine , My friend does the same thing HONEY SWEETHEART , you know I love you ,, Honey............ Same thing when she has done wrong and does not want to hear she starts the same BS talk .... As far as wanting to talk to Tony ..... She didnt want him to believe all the lies that where going to start coming out , she wanted to make sure she got to talk to him before he found out about her BS, she was just trying to cover her tracks... so she had someone to go to when she got out .... she does not want to be at home , she knew all of her other friend would already no the lies becasue of Amy , but no one really hung out with TONY......

Sorry just my POV , Sorry I went rambling on thats not why I came here I had ONE Question and it may be stupid

WHY HAS SHE NOT DONE A LIE DETECTOR TEST? 

Hi Walter, Welcome!!
Her lawyer probably won't let her take the test.....

I do wonder who she has been on the internet with when she was home. I can't imagine who would talk to her and knowing that everything has been previously pulled also. Maybe she is just reading these forums 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2008, 10:01:52 PM »

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2008, 10:03:36 PM »

Found this on Gretawire. HI everyone!

Comment by vervetomove
September 1st, 2008 at 3:11 pm
To the residents of Orlando and surrounding communities,

I know that your hearts are grieving and broken over the plight of Caylee Marie Anthony. Our hearts join you in your sorrow. We come to you today asking that you put aside any anger or bad feelings that you may have and instead, focus your energy in the search for Caylee.

My granddaughter, Riley Ann Sawyers, was taken from this world on July 24, 2007 by an act of violence that will forever haunt our lives. Texas Equusearch played an instrumental role in identifying her and returning her to her family. They continue to play a large role in supporting our family in our grieving and healing process, and helping us to bring awareness to the plight of missing and abused children.

We come to you today to ask that you join law enforcement and Texas Equusearch in their search for Caylee. Searching for a missing child is a difficult and daunting task, both physically and emotionally. Those that choose to volunteer their time and efforts to do so are truly angels that walk on earth. Even if you cannot physically search for the child, there are many, many things that you can do. There is a great need for food, water, supplies, monetary donations and other assistance. Even making a small donation can make a big difference and I am asking you to please consider doing so.

One of our spokespersons talked to Tim today. They will have spent a minimum of $25,000 on this search by tomorrow in gas, lodging, food, supplies, etc. His word were “We are not going anywhere until this baby is brought home.”

This is a time that we can all come together and do something positive for Caylee. Our thoughts and our efforts should be on finding Caylee and bringing her home. Texas Equusearch is there in a role to support Caylee, nothing more, nothing less. Please think of Caylee as one of your own, and do all you can to help in bringing her home. Focus your efforts in a positive way and with love for a little girl lost. Please come together as a community for the love of a child that so desperately needs you now. As a family who’s child has been there, we know how great of an impact you, one person, one voice, one loving heart, can make.

As Texas Equusearch says “Lost is not alone”. Please, do not let Caylee be alone.

With prayers for all of you,
Sheryl Ann Sawyers and Family, along with the “Circle of Friends”

I can understand everyones feelings about finding Caylee and bringing her "home" when you think of that "home" being George & Cindy Anthony and I struggled with that myself but ultimately I choose to make a donation online (I live in Maine so volunteering to search isn't an option for me) because I know that when she is found she will be in the hands of the investigator's and the evidence will speak for her and justice can be done. 
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2008, 10:04:49 PM »

No she was probaly in chat rooms looking for her next victims of her BS , she has to have new one show she can spin the next web of lies to a new party crew ... thats what pathological liars do .......

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2008, 10:04:50 PM »

Walter - welcome.

I believe Casey did take a lie detector (polygraph test) during her first seven hour meeting with Mr Baez when she was released on bond.

There are several reason he would want to have her take one.

He would want to know for himself if she is telling the truth about certain areas of the case. He knows she lies.

He would also like to publicly claim that Casey is willing to take a test if he knows she could pass. I believe someone has made the claim that Casey would take a test if it did not focus on her guilty or possible role in a murder.

No such claims lately - so she probably failed miserably.

- jmo-

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2008, 10:05:48 PM »

I wonder why LE hasn't obtained another warrant to confiscate the computer again since she's been home?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2008, 10:08:49 PM »

hello everyone I am new to this posting thing , but I have been reading this forum for about a week and believe there was allot of reading and I am not done yet ....

I kinda no what kinda of person Caysee is I have  afriend that lives in florida that asks the same way , Sleeps around , lies to get her way , uses everyone in her path ...... But I really knew this when I listened to one of the phone calls from jail "when she talking to her friend Kristine , My friend does the same thing HONEY SWEETHEART , you know I love you ,, Honey............ Same thing when she has done wrong and does not want to hear she starts the same BS talk .... As far as wanting to talk to Tony ..... She didnt want him to believe all the lies that where going to start coming out , she wanted to make sure she got to talk to him before he found out about her BS, she was just trying to cover her tracks... so she had someone to go to when she got out .... she does not want to be at home , she knew all of her other friend would already no the lies becasue of Amy , but no one really hung out with TONY......

Sorry just my POV , Sorry I went rambling on thats not why I came here I had ONE Question and it may be stupid

Walter, is that you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kXOg23pGeA

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2008, 10:08:59 PM »

Police: Body was in car driven by Fla. girl's mom
Posted on Mon, Sep. 01, 2008

The Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Lab tests confirmed a decomposing body had been in the trunk of a car driven by a missing girl's mother, and investigators believe the 3-year-old is dead, the sheriff's office said Monday.

Investigators have called Casey Anthony, 22, a "person of interest" in Caylee Anthony's disappearance. She faces charges of child neglect, obstruction and making false statements in the case.

"(FBI) laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said. "If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued."

The statement said the forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.

A spokeswoman for Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, did not immediately return a telephone message Monday. He has repeatedly said his client doesn't know what happened to Caylee.

Caylee was reported missing in mid-July, about a month after she was last seen. Casey Anthony told investigators she dropped the girl off with a baby sitter and went to work. Sheriff's detectives have said those details, and just about everything else Anthony has told them, was a lie.

Anthony was released on $500,000 bail Aug. 21, but returned to custody Friday following new theft charges unrelated to Caylee. Prosecutors have offered Anthony limited immunity in exchange for cooperation, but that was set to expire Tuesday.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation/AP/story/667845.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2008, 10:11:06 PM »

I am sure they will get that computer eventually , but they will only find her  googling her own name , reading all the blogs and chat rooms , that stuff might be good if she is telling some good stuff to strangers like the story Caylee dad died on the way to her birthday party when he died in may and her birthday wasnt until August .... Shes probaly telling some good stuff ...

So do you think heer attorney will get her to confess?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2008, 10:12:23 PM »

I wonder why LE hasn't obtained another warrant to confiscate the computer again since she's been home?

LE could have put spyware on it with remote access

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2008, 10:12:28 PM »

no but thats good

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2008, 10:14:14 PM »

Ah, keyloggers! Brilliant!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2008, 10:16:21 PM »

Police: Body was in car driven by Fla. girl's mom
Posted on Mon, Sep. 01, 2008

The Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Lab tests confirmed a decomposing body had been in the trunk of a car driven by a missing girl's mother, and investigators believe the 3-year-old is dead, the sheriff's office said Monday.

Investigators have called Casey Anthony, 22, a "person of interest" in Caylee Anthony's disappearance. She faces charges of child neglect, obstruction and making false statements in the case.

"(FBI) laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said. "If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued."

The statement said the forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.

A spokeswoman for Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, did not immediately return a telephone message Monday. He has repeatedly said his client doesn't know what happened to Caylee.

Caylee was reported missing in mid-July, about a month after she was last seen. Casey Anthony told investigators she dropped the girl off with a baby sitter and went to work. Sheriff's detectives have said those details, and just about everything else Anthony has told them, was a lie.

Anthony was released on $500,000 bail Aug. 21, but returned to custody Friday following new theft charges unrelated to Caylee. Prosecutors have offered Anthony limited immunity in exchange for cooperation, but that was set to expire Tuesday.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation/AP/story/667845.html

Yet Baez asks for immunity for Casey at the end of July(over a month ago)...for a reason

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2008, 10:17:34 PM »

Question: What Materials Glow Under a Black or Ultraviolet Light?
Answer: There are a lot of everyday materials that fluoresce, or glow, when placed under a black light. A black light gives off highly energetic ultraviolet light. You can't see this part of the spectrum, which is how 'black lights' got their name. Fluorescent substances absorb the ultraviolet light and then re-emit it almost instantaneously. Some energy gets lost in the process, so the emitted light has a longer wavelength than the absorbed radiation, which makes this light visible and causes the material to appear to 'glow'.

Fluorescent molecules tend to have rigid structures and delocalized electrons. Examples of common materials that contain fluorescent molecules include:

* White Paper
      White paper is treated with fluorescent compounds to help it appear brighter and therefore whiter. Sometimes forgery of historical documents can be detected by placing them under a black light to see whether or not they fluoresce. White paper made post-1950 contains fluorescent chemicals while older paper doesn't.

* Club Soda or Tonic Water
      The bitter flavoring of tonic water is due to the presence of quinine, which glows blue-white when placed under a black light.

* Body Fluids
      Many body fluids contain fluorescent molecules. Forensic scientists use ultraviolet lights at crime scenes to find blood, urine, or semen (all fluorescent).

* Vitamins
      Vitamin A and the B vitamins thiamine, niacin, and riboflavin are strongly fluorescent. Try crushing a vitamin B-12 tablet and dissolving it in vinegar. The solution will glow bright yellow under under a black light.

* Chlorophyll
      Chlorophyll makes plants green, but it fluoresces a blood red color. Grind some spinach or swiss chard in a small amount of alcohol (e.g., vodka or everclear) and pour it through a coffee filter to get chlorophyll extract (you keep the part that stays on the filter, not the liquid). You can see the red glow using a black light or even a strong fluorescent bulb, such as an overhead projector lamp, which (you guessed it) gives off ultraviolet light.

* Antifreeze
      Manufacturers purposely include fluorescent additives in antifreeze fluid so that black lights can be used to find antifreeze splashes to help invesitagors reconstruct automobile accident scenes.

* Laundry Detergents
      Some of the whiteners in detergent work by making your clothing a bit fluorescent. Even though clothing is rinsed after washing, residues on white clothing cause it to glow bluish-white under a black light. Blueing agents and softening agents often contain fluorescent dyes, too. The presence of these molecules sometimes causes white clothing to appear blue in photographs.

* Tooth Whiteners
      Whiteners and some enamels contain compounds that glow blue to keep teeth from appearing yellow.

* Postage Stamps
      Stamps are printed with inks that contain fluorescent dyes.

* Jellyfish
      If you have a jellyfish handy, see what it looks like under a black light in a darkened room. Some of the proteins within a jellyfish are intensely fluorescent.

* Some Minerals and Gems
      Fluorescent rocks include fluorite, calcite, gypsum, ruby, talc, opal, agate, quartz, and amber. Minerals and gemstones are most commonly made fluorescent or phosphorescent due to the presence of impurities. The Hope Diamond, which is blue, phosphoresces red for several seconds after exposure to shortwave ultraviolet light.

http://chemistry.about.com/cs/howthingswork/f/blblacklight.htm

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2008, 10:18:28 PM »

Ah, keyloggers! Brilliant!

that would have been the first thing I would have check...but I'm not 22 nor a criminal.

this will find anything under the sun.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/

+++

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2008, 10:19:23 PM »

IMO, unless Caylee's body is found and shows signs of murder, Casey will not get the death penalty. Even then, I'm not sure she would..  I just don't see it playing out that way.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2008, 10:19:45 PM »

WELCOME WALTER!!! Glad you're here! There are avatars at the link in my signature line if you want to check it out! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2008, 10:19:50 PM »

good night all

+++

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2008, 10:21:25 PM »

WELCOME WALTER!!! Glad you're here! There are avatars at the link in my signature line if you want to check it out! 

Dumb ? what is a AVATAR

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.