June 21, 2024, 01:40:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 398508 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: September 02, 2008, 12:17:41 AM »

hint, hint 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: September 02, 2008, 12:18:37 AM »

CBB - it's really cute

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #242 on: September 02, 2008, 12:19:23 AM »

Sorry it this has been mentioned, but been a busy day to read.   I found this at WS and it makes me sick!  But not remotely surprised!

post by Darlin Angel:

You know what really upsets me and makes me want to scream.

I just visited the official site that the grandparents set up http://helpfindcaylee.com and the call for volunteers being needed for the TES searches is nowhere to be found. There is nothing on there regarding TES. No call for volunteers, no mention of the searches, no asking for donations of food and water for the search teams. NOTHING.

They ask for donations for a "trust fund" to be sent to their house. They ask for people to send them grocery cards/Target Gift Cards/gas cards etc...again to their house.

Between the way the family is acting towards the media and the public and their lack of involvement in the search, it makes it easier to understand the low turn out for searches. It makes it easier to understand why the companies we have contacted are unwilling to donate food and supplies.

They don't want their granddaughter found, am I wrong in my thoughts?

Garrison has really dropped the ball with the Anthonys.  He's in charge of PR and he's doing nothing as they continue to humiliate themselves.  I really believe that they don't want TES in Florida and they don't want Caylee found.  Cindy called Tim Miller because we launched into Garrison over that stupid letter that he sent to us.  We put pressure on Cindy to call TES.  At least we know that Caylee will be found with Tim's efforts.  The Anthonys are accomplices and they are ignorant.

You know I agree with you here about Garrison.  Whether the Anthony's are serious about it or not, it would have been good PR to add TES to their Help Find Caylee website.  They are stupid and by all accounts turning most the public in Orlando and the rest of the nation against them.

And if they honestly believe that Caylee is alive, then who better than the highly acclaimed TES to come up empty handed for a body? They are just beyond belief! God forbid they should be appreciative or gracious of people who volunteer their time and efforts on Caylee's behalf!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #243 on: September 02, 2008, 12:20:48 AM »

We shouldn't be doing this much avi stuff in here. Let me see if I can find the Halloween thread, and I'll start taking orders in there, ok? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: September 02, 2008, 12:22:02 AM »

Just heard O'Reilly Factor will have something on the Caylee Anthony case tomorrow night.  FYI.
Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: September 02, 2008, 12:25:43 AM »

Glow Worm - I took care of it for you 

Klaas AND Crazy Baby - Thank you so much!  I am one happy monkey and happy to be part of your group. 

I dedicate my Glow Worm avatar to Caylee!  A small light to help her find her way home.  I used to buy these for my children to sleep with.  "Press their tummy if you get scared".  I had forgotten about them until the two of you posted the avatar here.   Imagine my 11 PM call to my adult children asking if they remembered them and "what were they called?"  At first it was, "has Mom lost it"" and ended up with updates on Caylee.

I sure wish Caylee had been a part of our family and tucked in safe and warm tonight.  God Bless Her!!!

I am headed over to the search site to find out how to donate money to the Equusearch team for tomorrow.  I wish every minute that I lived closer as I would be out searching every day with the search team. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: September 02, 2008, 12:27:17 AM »

You would think that Casey would be gracious and appreciative to a man who volunteers his time to help find her daughter.  Her not speaking to him speaks volumes. Means to me she is guilty, heartless, and common trash with no manners.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: September 02, 2008, 12:28:25 AM »

Just heard O'Reilly Factor will have something on the Caylee Anthony case tomorrow night.  FYI.

Tomorrow night?  Thanks Lala's!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: September 02, 2008, 12:31:11 AM »

Big  Kudos to Marlee!!  She has worked behind the scenes to make sure TES had lunch each day and she should be given a round of applause for her hard work.  Thanks to everyone that donated money to help with the food and supplies.  I still say monkeys are some of the best humans on the face of the earth. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 02, 2008, 12:32:49 AM »

Big  Kudos to Marlee!!  She has worked behind the scenes to make sure TES had lunch each day and she should be given a round of applause for her hard work.  Thanks to everyone that donated money to help with the food and supplies.  I still say monkeys are some of the best humans on the face of the earth. 

Marlee did a great job making it all happen!  Thanks Marlee and everyone else who donated in one way or another. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #250 on: September 02, 2008, 12:34:27 AM »

I was going through old Caylee PDFs last night, and found this

part very interesting. It is how Det. Y. Melich shot up the bum

timeline given of June 9th, and how the date changed to finally

June 16th as Caylee's last day of being seen.

A search warrant on Casey's laptop, with a forensic hard drive

scan is what the cap in the Anthony's initial claim of June 9th.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: September 02, 2008, 12:40:48 AM »

Carpe - ok, let's' think about this.  What reasons could there be for wanting people to think Caylee was missing a week longer than she was? 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: September 02, 2008, 12:44:54 AM »

Daryl, do you think it's possible for Baez (Bye-AZZ) to pull some experts out of his hat who might be able to refute the results obtained by the FBI tests?  

Let me rephrase that......I'm sure he'll be able to come up with experts who will do so, but do you think there's any way they can make a convincing argument that could cause a jury to doubt the accuracy of the tests or any other aspect of them?

God, I hope not.
I don't know if Mr. Baez can do that. I watched some of his court appearances. He seems to be a bright guy but maybe less experienced than others.

What I have heard of the FBI results is that they have identified their test subject DNA to be Caylee's. Subject identification at this date is so well regarded it would be difficult to challenge. They have the comparables from the Anthony closets.

I am sure they have thought of this but how tight is the association. Certainly Caylee had been in that Pontiac before June. Someone could testify that they saw Caylee in the Pontiac. Second, there must be "Caylee DNA" all over that car. If I were going to present a defense to a jury I would stress that it would be impossible for Caylee's DNA, live or dead, not to be in the trunk. Therefore, I do not think Mr Baez will refute the accuracy of the tests.

Thank you so much Daryl for your expertise & willingness to share as well as explain to us laypersons.  That's how I was taking the information in that was released regarding the FBI.

It is rumored that there may be evidence that an actual clean-up was attempted of the trunk by what appeared to be a knowledgeable person, so that will be interesting if that ever comes out as well.  I hope they have reams & reams of evidence that makes it clear what went on with this poor little girl.  Obviously GA didn't stay current on the forensics or CA wouldn't have discounted the ability to ascertain if hair could be analyzed as to from a live or deceased person.  It actually sounds like there were more than one hair & that it was attached to tissue, which I took to be the scalp.

If they had disposed of Caylee on their property, dug deep down, put lots of gasoline & lime into the hole, deposited the body & then again put loads of lime & then placed all that dirt on top, jumped around on the dirt as they were filling in the hole, adding more lime each layer, placed pavers on top.  Wouldn't that be a way of fooling even well trained cadaver dogs?  Hoping you may know by some of the people you peer with.

Single Dad of three, God Bless you & keep you strong as you are certainly not replaceable to them.  Hope you're driving around in an old Volvo.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: September 02, 2008, 12:48:53 AM »

Carpe - ok, let's' think about this.  What reasons could there be for wanting people to think Caylee was missing a week longer than she was? 

to protect their daughter

to protect George

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: September 02, 2008, 12:49:08 AM »

June 9 - Casey moved in with Amy according to Tony
June 9 - Casey claims she dropped Caylee off with Zenaida at the Sawgrass apartments
June 12,13,14 - Christine went for a walk with Casey and Caylee
June 15 - Caylee visits great GP for fathers day
June 15 - YELLING AND HEATED ARGUMENT AT FAMILY HOME
                      OVERHEARD BY NEIGHBOR. CASEY SCREAMING AT
                      PARENTS.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #255 on: September 02, 2008, 12:49:28 AM »

What strikes me as funny...

Is if you read the documents, and you see how hard the police

had to work to pull the truth out of George & Cindy Anthony...

... OK, I can give grieving grandparents that, the fact that they are in such

tremendous grief, with their world turned upside down, missing

their missing loved one ... they might forget a lot.

...but

Then you watch Greta's FOX / OTR August the 5th interview...

...and George tells you about the last day he saw Caylee...

He proceeds to tell you how he can remember it so vividly,

the time was precisely 10 minutes 'til 1 pm. He can describe everything

down to Caylee's little pony tail. It doesn't take a PHD to start to figure

out that something is not meshing here.

He is very selectively forgetful. Something ain't right.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: September 02, 2008, 12:51:50 AM »

June 9 - Casey claims she dropped Caylee off with Zenaida at the Sawgrass apartments
                      PARENTS.

Was Casey with Cindy and Caylee to visit GP or did Cindy take Caylee and Casey was at her apartment with Amy. Also, didn't casey say to Amy, I can't wait till it is just us girls. What girls did she mean?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: September 02, 2008, 12:52:01 AM »

JMO But they avoided June 15th (Father's Day) for a reason....not sure why exactly.
Most people/possible witnesses would remember seeing someone or something unusual if asked about a day they could associate with an event as opposed to just a Sunday in June. (June 9th)
But most people are visiting or at least remember what they did for Father's Day.
Unfortunately for them.....the video of Caylee was digitally stamped with the date, so they had to change their stories.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: September 02, 2008, 12:52:06 AM »

The only reason I can think of for someone doing this is if her body was discovered and time of death was found to be say around the 16th. Then they would have nothing to do with because they haven't seen her since the 9th......I know I'm not Carpe sorry just though of that when you asked that......interesting, unless it was just an honest mistakes. OK that sounded like an oxymoron Smile

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: September 02, 2008, 12:54:46 AM »

PARENTS.

Was Casey with Cindy and Caylee to visit GP or did Cindy take Caylee and Casey was at her apartment with Amy. Also, didn't casey say to Amy, I can't wait till it is just us girls. What girls did she mean?

According to Amy, Cindy and George were divorcing, moving out and giving the house to Casey. Amy was supposed to move into the Anthony house with Casey. So it was going to be just Amy and Casey and I think Amy assumed Caylee as well...."just us girls"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.