May 29, 2024, 11:39:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396313 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: September 03, 2008, 12:36:12 PM »

Posted on Topix...NOT CONFIRMED. Interesting though.

Enquiring minds wrote:
    Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It is with great sadness that I leave you today but I feel that this board is an obsession with me and I need to kick the habit. I will miss all of you. You have made me laugh, you have made me cry. We all have done a great job sleuthing. Maybe someday this case will be resolved, justice will be served, and little Caylee will be happy in the arms of the Lord. Meanwhile I feel I must pursue other activities that I have neglected the last 11 weeks, cooking dinner, cleaning the bathroom, acknowledging the presence of other family members, etc. God bless you all. I may rejoin you when the trial starts. If you move somewhere else, please, someone, email me. Many thanks. Glad to have met you all. Before I part from you I want to give you this little gift, a little piece of evidence that just happened to fall into my hands.
    Inventory List
    Contents of White Plastic Trash Bag in Car
    McDonalds bag w/ loose French fires in bottom
    Hair scrungies & elastics (several)
    Ketchup pkgs (empty)
    DVD (case only) Girls Gone Wild Panama City
    Snickers wrapper
    Hair clips
    Pizza crust, stale
    Admissions packet Lake-Sumter Community College, School of Cosmetology
    Lotto scratchoff tickets, 3, Blazin Red Hot Bucks, scratched off
    Pamphlet “So You Want to be a Model” Barbizon School of Modeling
    Nail polish Passion Pink
    Payday candybar wrapper
    Tee-shirt size S Homer Simpson logo
    Withdrawal slips Bank of America (various names and accounts)
    Application for Admission El Petito Academio page 8 only “Character Witnesses, parents must have 3”(blank)
    Bra size 34 B with attached padding, animal print design
    Lotto scratchoff tickets Hot 100s Qty 3, scratched off
    Burger King hamburger wrappers (several)
    Pair, men’s boxer shorts, size XXL,“Home of the Whopper” Burger King logo
    Dunkin Donuts bag, crumpled, stale donut holes in bag
    Parking ticket, pink copy, 6/16/08 location torn off

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1308#lastPost

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: September 03, 2008, 12:36:42 PM »

Am I the only one that thinks the flurry of phone calls is nothing more than thats just how Casey calls people? I myself have a few people that I tend to ignore and they persistently call right back few times....

I think that this is just Casey's phone etiquette

ck4 ... I hear what you are say.  However ... Caylee was never seen by ANYBODY after George claimed Caylee and Casey left the home about noon on June 16th and ... never returned to the home that evening.

Janet

++++++

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing out of the ordinary?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just smiles, hugs. Dad, we'll see you tomorrow because I might be working a little bit late, type deal. And that was it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1822 on: September 03, 2008, 12:37:01 PM »

snip from a Caylee article:

Kid Finder Network has already helped design and donate more than 60,000 fliers, almost a thousand T-shirts and several massive billboards with Caylee Anthony's photography.

The same shirts Lee was selling 3 for five bucks at the vigil.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1823 on: September 03, 2008, 12:38:54 PM »

Enquiring minds wrote:
    Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It is with great sadness that I leave you today but I feel that this board is an obsession with me and I need to kick the habit. I will miss all of you. You have made me laugh, you have made me cry. We all have done a great job sleuthing. Maybe someday this case will be resolved, justice will be served, and little Caylee will be happy in the arms of the Lord. Meanwhile I feel I must pursue other activities that I have neglected the last 11 weeks, cooking dinner, cleaning the bathroom, acknowledging the presence of other family members, etc. God bless you all. I may rejoin you when the trial starts. If you move somewhere else, please, someone, email me. Many thanks. Glad to have met you all. Before I part from you I want to give you this little gift, a little piece of evidence that just happened to fall into my hands.
    Inventory List
    Ketchup pkgs (empty)
    Snickers wrapper
    Hair clips
    Pizza crust, stale
    Nail polish Passion Pink
    Payday candybar wrapper
    Application for Admission El Petito Academio page 8 only “Character Witnesses, parents must have 3”(blank)

When did she pick up Amy at the airport?
cocoabeachmamma
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: September 03, 2008, 12:39:10 PM »

Does anyone think the flurry of phone calls from Casey, was her trying to figure out where everyone was so she could do whatever she had to do without being caught by family members?

I agree with you.  I have thought that for some time.

You too, Cocoa! WELCOME!

Thank you. I am happy to ave been accepted into this caring and thoughtful community.

I will be out searching for Caylee with Equusearch tomorrow and Friday and possibly on the weekend if I can find someone to watch my girls or if they can come help too. I am a stay at home mom and I live only about 1/2 hour out of Orlando.  I sincerely hope that people will use their anger towards the Anthony's as motivation to find Caylee and stop these people's storytelling. 

And to my fellow central Florida residents.....Just because Cindy values Casey's life more than Caylee, does not mean we all should too. I say, even if you can only help search for an hour, just go. Every little bit of help will hasten this terrible situation to an end.

From the proud daughter of a Marine: To Err is Human, To Forgive is Divine, Neither is Marine Corps Policy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: September 03, 2008, 12:39:13 PM »

Didn't kidfinders put up part of the money for the reward, or not?

Yes, I think part of it. They also donated the mobile billboard to George.

So then why the hell are they pulling out of the search??  WTF!

Probably because they now realize that Caylee was not kidnapped.  They provided the billboard and flyers. I don't they they were physically searching.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1826 on: September 03, 2008, 12:40:48 PM »

Enquiring minds wrote:
    Inventory List
    Ketchup pkgs (empty)
    Snickers wrapper
    Hair clips
    Pizza crust, stale
    Nail polish Passion Pink
    Payday candybar wrapper

That last item is something I bet LE was VERY interested in, if true.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: September 03, 2008, 12:43:20 PM »

Enquiring minds wrote:
    Inventory List
    Ketchup pkgs (empty)
    Snickers wrapper
    Hair clips
    Pizza crust, stale
    Nail polish Passion Pink
    Payday candybar wrapper

When did she pick up Amy at the airport?

7/15

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1828 on: September 03, 2008, 12:44:04 PM »

Does anyone think the flurry of phone calls from Casey, was her trying to figure out where everyone was so she could do whatever she had to do without being caught by family members?

I agree with you.  I have thought that for some time.

You too, Cocoa! WELCOME!

Thank you. I am happy to ave been accepted into this caring and thoughtful community.

I will be out searching for Caylee with Equusearch tomorrow and Friday and possibly on the weekend if I can find someone to watch my girls or if they can come help too. I am a stay at home mom and I live only about 1/2 hour out of Orlando.  I sincerely hope that people will use their anger towards the Anthony's as motivation to find Caylee and stop these people's storytelling. 

And to my fellow central Florida residents.....Just because Cindy values Casey's life more than Caylee, does not mean we all should too. I say, even if you can only help search for an hour, just go. Every little bit of help will hasten this terrible situation to an end.

Welcome!

I think it's great that you are going to search. I think your kids are best left with someone safe. You have to be 18 to search (one) and it's dirty, nasty and hot work. It's hard enough being a grown up.

Be safe when you do go.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: September 03, 2008, 12:44:18 PM »

Enquiring minds wrote:
    Inventory List
    Ketchup pkgs (empty)
    Snickers wrapper
    Hair clips
    Pizza crust, stale
    Nail polish Passion Pink
    Payday candybar wrapper

Sounds like a realistic inventory of items found in Casey's car. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1830 on: September 03, 2008, 12:46:08 PM »

Thanks mrskub! Well the parking ticket should help nail down at least one location of interest either to search or further a timeline.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: September 03, 2008, 12:47:21 PM »

Posted by Larry Garrison on the front page of SM.  HE HAS ALOT OF NERVE IMO!

Larry Garrison wrote:

Scared Monkeys begged me to bring in Tim Miller because Cindy had not responded. This is not about who brought who in. It is about finding a little girl. Cindy Anthony believes that Caylee is alive. To go on Nancy Grace and make inaccurate comments that Caylee is dead only shows people that maybe the search is about raising donations and not finding the child.

I never want to be associated with Scared Monkeys and or Tim Miller again. I believe this is about a site and making a living, rather than finding the child. Seems like we are getting more people like Leonard.

Sep 3, 10:20 AM
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1832 on: September 03, 2008, 12:47:48 PM »

It should not be that hard to trace the parking ticket.  Maybe some one already is since part of it was torn off?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: September 03, 2008, 12:47:59 PM »

Enquiring minds wrote:
    Inventory List
    Ketchup pkgs (empty)
    Snickers wrapper
    Hair clips
    Pizza crust, stale
    Nail polish Passion Pink
    Payday candybar wrapper

So, there were 2 garbage bags then and this is the one that George threw out at the house, correct?

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: September 03, 2008, 12:49:16 PM »

Wonder why some of the contents appear to be trash and some do not.  I also find the cosmetology and modelling info interesting.  Casey really had so little direction, didn't she?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1835 on: September 03, 2008, 12:50:06 PM »

6/16 is when they both were last seen re: George. also when she made the "flurry" of phone calls.

BAGHDAD LARRY NEEDS TO STFU!!!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: September 03, 2008, 12:50:16 PM »

Larry Garrison wrote:

Scared Monkeys begged me to bring in Tim Miller because Cindy had not responded. This is not about who brought who in. It is about finding a little girl. Cindy Anthony believes that Caylee is alive. To go on Nancy Grace and make inaccurate comments that Caylee is dead only shows people that maybe the search is about raising donations and not finding the child.

I never want to be associated with Scared Monkeys and or Tim Miller again. I believe this is about a site and making a living, rather than finding the child. Seems like we are getting more people like Leonard.

OMG! Let me at him. I can take him, I promise! Effin' POS!!!!!!

Klaas, please ban him and give him that "special" avatar!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: September 03, 2008, 12:50:27 PM »

Enquiring minds wrote:
    Inventory List
    Ketchup pkgs (empty)
    Snickers wrapper
    Hair clips
    Pizza crust, stale
    Nail polish Passion Pink
    Payday candybar wrapper

So, there were 2 garbage bags then and this is the one that George threw out at the house, correct?

Not sure.  We know there is at least 1 bag that was in the car that was tossed out.  I believe LE has retrieved that so I don't know if the one above is in addition to or not.  Then there was the stuff George threw out...so I really don't know.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1838 on: September 03, 2008, 12:51:12 PM »

Gotta get back to work. I know I've missed new monkeys so please let me say WELCOME to all and we're so happy you are here! If anyone would like an avatar, please check out the link in my signature line. Klaas will be happy to help you if you need it! Ask her or leave me a post in that thread. 

BBL!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: September 03, 2008, 12:51:22 PM »

Larry Garrison wrote:

OMG! Let me at him. I can take him, I promise! Effin' POS!!!!!!

Klaas, please ban him and give him that "special" avatar!

I have to get Red's OK to ban Garrison but if he does OK it I will give him the special banned avatar, lol 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.