April 23, 2024, 05:38:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433232 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2008, 03:43:55 PM »

I wonder what Cindy thinks of LE donating 5K.  She'll probably come out and say it's a "TOTAL WASTE", instead of being grateful they're helping her at all. 

Yeppers she is going to say something like they could have spent it on flyers or sending the anthonys to Texas some shit like that watch

Or more hammers.....

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2008, 03:44:05 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

More charges filed against Casey Anthony
2:45 p.m. Orange County sheriff's investigators announced that they have filed additional check fraud and theft charges against Casey Anthony. The charges are two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification, according to a sheriff's office press release.

Homicide investigators and others help EquuSearch

Woo Hoo , keep the pressure on.

So if previous to this she could get 17 years, wonder how may years she's up to now?

I wounder who's checks they were this time?  She really is a piece of work!!

Is this the Grandfathers money that she stole,maybe????

The new charges today are all related to Amy's checking account. Apparently, there are 3 charges brought for each check. Today, 6 new charges were brought against her. (2 checks.)

socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2008, 03:44:40 PM »

you no if i was missing i would want you monkeys on my side yous are all very loving caring peeps god bless
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2008, 03:45:54 PM »

Here is a message on one of Casey's friends myspace .... I wonder if LE is working it ....
(just thinking with my fingers) 

This profile is undergoing routine maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience!

I really believe LE is doing a thorough investigation.

I believe they are too, Klaas.  I'm sure they know a lot more than we do.  It's just frustrating that things are moving as quickly as we'd like them to. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2008, 03:46:25 PM »

More charges?  Who did she steal from this time? 

Thats what  I want to know can't wait to find out.

Maybe TonE or one of her friends received a credit card statement?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2008, 03:46:26 PM »

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #10                September 3, 2008

Sheriff Beary donates $5,000 in drug forfeiture money
to assist Texas EquuSearch team

Sheriff Beary will announce a $5,000 donation in forfeited drug money to assist the efforts of Texas EquuSearch, the non-profit search and recovery organization who came to Orange County to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony.  The highly specialized, high-tech search and recovery team has been and continues to be an invaluable asset in the Sheriff’s Office’s ongoing effort to locate the missing three year old.  Volunteers working under the direction of EquuSearch are searching locations considered to be areas of interest by Sheriff’s investigators.  While their efforts have not led to the recovery of Caylee they are quickly and efficiently eliminating areas that investigators are interested in.

Employees and volunteer groups associated with the Sheriff’s Office may soon be joining EquuSearch’s search effort as early as tomorrow.  Up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search as will a number of civilian agency employees. We have also received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide much needed manpower for the search.

Sheriff’s Investigators have filed additional check fraud and theft charges on Casey Anthony early this afternoon.  Two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.  Those charging affidavits will be available on the Caylee Anthony section of our web site… http://www.ocso.com

Sheriff Beary will be at the Texas EquuSearch staging area at 5750 TG Lee Boulevard today at 3:00 PM to answer any questions you might have.

Captain Angelo L. Nieves
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Media Relations
Office 407-254-7346
http://www.ocso.com
Angelo.Nieves@ocfl.net

bet you monkey's that did the emailing had something to do with THAT! (the bolded part) It's all GREAT NEWS THOUGH!

WOOT!

This is great news    I guess CA made 1 too many TV performances and pizzed off the wrong people...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2008, 03:46:46 PM »

Posted in the previous thread:

Does anyone else find it a little odd that (friends) people from Fusian have not been interviewed by the media?  (at least for sensationalism) Maybe they (media) think Cindy is doing enuff of that on her own.  I dunno .... I would just be interested in hearing what her "party friends" had to say about her....

Not really.  They weren't really her friends, only aquaintences.  She was only hanging out there about a month.

People like Casey don't keep friends very long.  Once they get screwed over or ripped off, they're done with her.

I agree that is why I put friends in parenthsis .... I was just thinking since they were acquaints and all being from the entertainment business they (or at least some) would be all over the media talking for some business "hype".... just wonderin what they would have to say (you never what she might have said to who)....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2008, 03:47:16 PM »

I wonder what Cindy thinks of LE donating 5K.  She'll probably come out and say it's a "TOTAL WASTE", instead of being grateful they're helping her at all. 

Yeppers she is going to say something like they could have spent it on flyers or sending the anthonys to Texas some shit like that watch

Or more hammers.....

LMAO 

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2008, 03:47:37 PM »

you no if i was missing i would want you monkeys on my side yous are all very loving caring peeps god bless

I agree with you, socialfriend!  I am going to inform my husband that if I ever disappear, the first thing he should do is let the Monkeys know and then get in touch with Tim Miller!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2008, 03:47:43 PM »

It is kinda funny that no one ,that I know of, on this site really knows Casey or the family, and has come to defend or criticize them.

That's not what we're here for.. we are here to discuss the case of a missing person..

I think what jdancemagic is trying to say isI:  Other than Cindy's brother (Rick Plesea) whay has no other family or friends been vocal on this. Is the rest of the family being brow beat into silence by Cindy? Are friends & neighbors afraid to get involved, or is there no friends? Surely, somebody know something to add to the puzzle.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2008, 03:49:07 PM »

Some PR for Larry.  He could use it. Smile

He was lacking a SEXY tattoo and some sparklies on his nips. 

disclaimer.. original photo can be found on http://www.larrygarrison.com/  and was taken by http://www.dakotaheadshots.com/   I make absolutely zero claim to this photo! 

OMG EWWWWW   

I just threw up in my mouth a little. 

I could still take the pussy.

I read his bio

did you see the part where he will play the role of Agador Spartacus in the Broadway production of Bird Cage?

and after that he is move to the lead role in Rent.

OMG!!!! I he would be great as Agador Spartacus. I can so see him tripping because he has shoes on his feet. 

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2008, 03:49:10 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

More charges filed against Casey Anthony
2:45 p.m. Orange County sheriff's investigators announced that they have filed additional check fraud and theft charges against Casey Anthony. The charges are two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification, according to a sheriff's office press release.

Question
1. Look at the documents when she cashed the checks.
Are any of the dates within when she says was looking for baby?
Do you think any of these stores had Video surveillance , showing her by herself or with Caylee "FAT CHANCE"

Just wondering most of you guys are quicker than me on looking at timeline and dates

Homicide investigators and others help EquuSearch

Woo Hoo , keep the pressure on.

So if previous to this she could get 17 years, wonder how may years she's up to now?

I wounder who's checks they were this time?  She really is a piece of work!!

Is this the Grandfathers money that she stole,maybe????

The new charges today are all related to Amy's checking account. Apparently, there are 3 charges brought for each check. Today, 6 new charges were brought against her. (2 checks.)

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2008, 03:49:30 PM »

It looks like these are still connected to Amy...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2008, 03:49:49 PM »

It is kinda funny that no one ,that I know of, on this site really knows Casey or the family, and has come to defend or criticize them.

And your point being?

everybody has the freedom of speech!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this person just meant to say that they don't see anyone coming to the family's defense, don't they have any friends? Correct?

I think many posters here have stated they feel sorry for the family.  I've said it myself from time to time.  I do feel sorry for family members that love and miss Caylee, but I do not believe the BS that  many of them are trying to shove down everyone's throat.  I'm not naming any names, but the one that starts with a C and ends with an indy is really pi$$ing me off!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2008, 03:51:21 PM »

So like Amy must yhave got some more checks back right?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2008, 03:52:17 PM »

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #10 September 3, 2008

Sheriff Beary donates $5,000 in drug forfeiture money
to assist Texas EquuSearch team

Sheriff Beary will announce a $5,000 donation in forfeited drug money to assist the efforts of Texas EquuSearch, the non-profit search and recovery organization who came to Orange County to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony. The highly specialized, high-tech search and recovery team has been and continues to be an invaluable asset in the Sheriff’s Office’s ongoing effort to locate the missing three year old. Volunteers working under the direction of EquuSearch are searching locations considered to be areas of interest by Sheriff’s investigators. While their efforts have not led to the recovery of Caylee they are quickly and efficiently eliminating areas that investigators are interested in.

Employees and volunteer groups associated with the Sheriff’s Office may soon be joining EquuSearch’s search effort as early as tomorrow. Up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search as will a number of civilian agency employees. We have also received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide much needed manpower for the search.

Sheriff’s Investigators have filed additional check fraud and theft charges on Casey Anthony early this afternoon. Two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification. Those charging affidavits will be available on the Caylee Anthony section of our web site… http://www.ocso.com

Sheriff Beary will be at the Texas EquuSearch staging area at 5750 TG Lee Boulevard today at 3:00 PM to answer any questions you might have.

« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2008, 03:53:57 PM »

how much looooooonnnnngggggerrrrr do I have to wait for Larry Garrison to be banned?

the wait is killing me

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »

So like Amy must yhave got some more checks back right?

Isn't forgery a FELONY?  Has she been charged with a misdemeanor charge or a felony?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2008, 03:55:11 PM »

Hey Monks...

I got a little behind over the weekend and it has taken me two days to catch up....you guys are good and FAST!!! (panting)

I am dying to get down to Florida and help search, but unfortunately school started today, and it is never good for the teacher to be absent on the first days of school....it's kinda killing me that I can't physically help.... BUT I am a part of a monthly meditation group.  We meet next Weds., and we always dedicate the energy of our meditation to a worthy person or cause....at my urging, we are dedicating September's meditation to Caylee. There are 50 of us and we will be using all of our collective energy to send positivity and love to Tim Miller and Caylee and all of you Monkeys.....I know it's not much, and I know that some of you Monks may think its BS, but we have done some good for alot of people with our focused meditations.

I will also try to get some donations for TES from my fellow meditators....mediation is great, and so is money!!!

Love, love, love you guys....

Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2008, 03:57:36 PM »

Same message for J Grizzle's myspace  (Jesse Grund)

This profile is undergoing routine maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.