April 23, 2024, 06:50:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433217 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: September 03, 2008, 10:43:30 PM »

Ok, really have to go to sleep now.  RM now says he want to leave about 4:30 in the am.  Carpe, I might as well sleep in the car!!!   I'll miss you guys.  If you hear a AUGGGGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhhhhh coming from the west - that is me cause I miss my computer so much.......BYE!

Have a great trip Always1 - check in when you can!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: September 03, 2008, 10:43:38 PM »

Ok, really have to go to sleep now.  RM now says he want to leave about 4:30 in the am.  Carpe, I might as well sleep in the car!!!   I'll miss you guys.  If you hear a AUGGGGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhhhhh coming from the west - that is me cause I miss my computer so much.......BYE!

nite always...have a fun trip!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: September 03, 2008, 10:43:51 PM »

Daryl, are you still here?

I am just curious if you are involved with forensics including criminal forensics?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: September 03, 2008, 10:44:51 PM »

Thanks guys!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1044 on: September 03, 2008, 10:44:51 PM »

In response to the dogs with the body hunters are trained ??
Yes they are, Gale was on Nancy Grace few weeks ago and  said their dogs are trained and certified.
I remember Nacy grilling her on it!

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1045 on: September 03, 2008, 10:44:56 PM »

That's not correct at all. We use chloroform all the time. Along with being an old fashioned anesthetic chloroform is a standard ingredient in a forensic Phenol/Chloroform DNA extraction method. Just a guess, check the LE boyfriend. Seriously, we have pints of the stuff in the fume hoods.

If it is used for DNA extraction does that mean it is possible for it to have came from the CSI  while they were doing the forensics on the car?

I so want it to be something to help convict Casey but I also would want to know for sure. JMHO
Could very well be from LE activities. Chloroform is extremely volatile and I don't see how it by itself could have survived many hot days in a Florida car trunk. Unless, and this starts to get a little complicated, so unless you are really interested in this you can depart, chloroform complexes with benzene and other benzoate derivatives. These are anti-fungal compounds commonly found in household detergents. How could this happen? There would have had to be detergents left in the trunk, incomplete rinsing, followed by chloroform from LE to allow the complexed chloroform to remain and be detected. Just my considered opinion. (I did a thesis on this.)

And you could be onto something. There were detergent bottles in the trunk.

Yes but that still doesn't explain the computer stuff for me anyways.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: September 03, 2008, 10:45:28 PM »

That's not correct at all. We use chloroform all the time. Along with being an old fashioned anesthetic chloroform is a standard ingredient in a forensic Phenol/Chloroform DNA extraction method. Just a guess, check the LE boyfriend. Seriously, we have pints of the stuff in the fume hoods.

If it is used for DNA extraction does that mean it is possible for it to have came from the CSI  while they were doing the forensics on the car?

I so want it to be something to help convict Casey but I also would want to know for sure. JMHO
Could very well be from LE activities. Chloroform is extremely volatile and I don't see how it by itself could have survived many hot days in a Florida car trunk. Unless, and this starts to get a little complicated, so unless you are really interested in this you can depart, chloroform complexes with benzene and other benzoate derivatives. These are anti-fungal compounds commonly found in household detergents. How could this happen? There would have had to be detergents left in the trunk, incomplete rinsing, followed by chloroform from LE to allow the complexed chloroform to remain and be detected. Just my considered opinion. (I did a thesis on this.)

Thanks Daryl for your response. If I recall correctly George said there was some sort of detergent or cleaner in the trunk. No i do not have a link.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1047 on: September 03, 2008, 10:46:06 PM »

Daryl - how would you explain the computer activity?

one more question. Why would they be using chloroform in trunk for DNA testing...wouldn't that be done in the lab? Is that routine to test on location like that?

Ok sorry I HAVE to chime in here.  No offense to opposing Monkeys...BUT...looking back at the photo's taken of the CSI's collecting evidence, they were in full on suites just to insure against cross contamination.. I highly HIGHLY doubt that one of them would have been so brain lost that day to accidentally over pour on the chloroform, IF in fact it was used in the particular collection of evidence.  I do not see the point in using the solvent to collect DNA evidence as it would defeat the whole purpose by washing the evidence away.  IMO  Sorry if I have offended..was not my intention.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1048 on: September 03, 2008, 10:47:00 PM »

Thanks guys!!!!!

God bless you and keep you safe as we will be missing you!

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: September 03, 2008, 10:47:13 PM »

She(Casey) doesn't have to buy nor make chloroform...Mom(Cindy)+Nurse+Hospital=chloroform.  Did anyone else make this connection?

Yes, some have and I agree

Would chloroform be used in the nursing home ?

The general concensus of our members in the medical field is that Chloroform isn't used anywhere.  It would not be available to Cindy Anthony.  So if Casey got it she probably got it over the internet or elsewhere.

Daryl, what I had said was, chloroform is not available to nurses. It's not a standard item that is stocked in a nursing home or hospital floor., although you may see it in pathology.

First off looks like my few times posting I set off a great debate here and seems we are all learning from it.  I had to go back and read all the post to my comments and seen that it can be used in photography which Casey was intrested in and also seen that it's not common access for nurses just labs.  I also noticed that someone posted a recipe of sorts so it also could have been temped as trying to make on her own.  I also noticed that someone suggested the LE boyfriend..that seems a little unlikely didn't they have only communcation on the computer and no "physical" contact?  The more I think the more likely it was something to do with a cleanup or for Casey's photography, Anyone knows if there was a dark room in the house?  I believe Greta had the tour didn't notice anything like that so maybe a basement..just thinking and coming up with legitimate reason for this chemical to be found in her trunk...unless the dreaded the lab made a human error!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1050 on: September 03, 2008, 10:47:46 PM »

Thanks guys!!!!!

God bless you and keep you safe as we will be missing you!

Have a safe and wonderful trip - I'm hoping this is a trip of pleasure and if not then have a safe trip!

Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: September 03, 2008, 10:47:47 PM »

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:

#1  ONLY ADMINISTRATORS HAVE THE ABILITY TO BAN A POSTER (ME, RED OR DUGGA)

#2  THE MORE QUOTES, THE MORE WORK FOR ADMIN AND MODS

When Johathan posted I was off posting a link to Dana Pretzer at Gretawire and Topix so I missed his original post when it happened.  Sorry I took so long to ban him/her.

I always miss the good stuff!!

Did you use the big red banned button??

Yes 

Was my first time to see the Big Red Banned Button, I was sitting here in shock LOL

Bama - I have seen two big red Banned buttons in two days and I am double scared!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: September 03, 2008, 10:48:50 PM »

In response to the dogs with the body hunters are trained ??
Yes they are, Gale was on Nancy Grace few weeks ago and  said their dogs are trained and certified.
I remember Nacy grilling her on it!

Thanks Minaa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1053 on: September 03, 2008, 10:49:08 PM »

She(Casey) doesn't have to buy nor make chloroform...Mom(Cindy)+Nurse+Hospital=chloroform.  Did anyone else make this connection?

Yes, some have and I agree

Would chloroform be used in the nursing home ?

The general concensus of our members in the medical field is that Chloroform isn't used anywhere.  It would not be available to Cindy Anthony.  So if Casey got it she probably got it over the internet or elsewhere.

Daryl, what I had said was, chloroform is not available to nurses. It's not a standard item that is stocked in a nursing home or hospital floor., although you may see it in pathology.

First off looks like my few times posting I set off a great debate here and seems we are all learning from it.  I had to go back and read all the post to my comments and seen that it can be used in photography which Casey was intrested in and also seen that it's not common access for nurses just labs.  I also noticed that someone posted a recipe of sorts so it also could have been temped as trying to make on her own.  I also noticed that someone suggested the LE boyfriend..that seems a little unlikely didn't they have only communcation on the computer and no "physical" contact?  The more I think the more likely it was something to do with a cleanup or for Casey's photography, Anyone knows if there was a dark room in the house?  I believe Greta had the tour didn't notice anything like that so maybe a basement..just thinking and coming up with legitimate reason for this chemical to be found in her trunk...unless the dreaded the lab made a human error!

We do not have basements in Florida.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: September 03, 2008, 10:50:10 PM »

Daryl - how would you explain the computer activity?

one more question. Why would they be using chloroform in trunk for DNA testing...wouldn't that be done in the lab? Is that routine to test on location like that?

Ok sorry I HAVE to chime in here.  No offense to opposing Monkeys...BUT...looking back at the photo's taken of the CSI's collecting evidence, they were in full on suites just to insure against cross contamination.. I highly HIGHLY doubt that one of them would have been so brain lost that day to accidentally over pour on the chloroform, IF in fact it was used in the particular collection of evidence.  I do not see the point in using the solvent to collect DNA evidence as it would defeat the whole purpose by washing the evidence away.  IMO  Sorry if I have offended..was not my intention.

I was thinking the same thing...I only know what I watch on the forensic shows..lol..but just seems to me it would be used in lab for testing and not in collection..but I could be wrong!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1055 on: September 03, 2008, 10:50:26 PM »

Okay for all of you Gale St. Johns fans out there - look what was posted on their site. Brianspredictions.

Brian;

Is the team aware of all the bad things Tim Miller of Texas Equisearch has said about psychics and expecially your team?

*please keep my email private

Hi, yes we're well aware of what's he said in the past...and are above it...and like I said in the past, if still he needs any help...just ask.

I'm also not going to throw stones back at TES, even though I have some pretty bigs ones I could throw.

Brian

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: September 03, 2008, 10:51:30 PM »

You can probably come up with some logical reason for chloroform to be in the trunk of her car but I can't explain why she would need to be going to websites about chloroform too.  Add to that the decomposing body.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1057 on: September 03, 2008, 10:52:09 PM »

You can probably come up with some logical reason for chloroform to be in the trunk of her car but I can't explain why she would need to be going to websites about chloroform too.  Add to that the decomposing body.

AMEN

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: September 03, 2008, 10:53:22 PM »

Okay for all of you Gale St. Johns fans out there - look what was posted on their site. Brianspredictions.

Brian;

Is the team aware of all the bad things Tim Miller of Texas Equisearch has said about psychics and expecially your team?

*please keep my email private

Hi, yes we're well aware of what's he said in the past...and are above it...and like I said in the past, if still he needs any help...just ask.

I'm also not going to throw stones back at TES, even though I have some pretty bigs ones I could throw.

Brian

Tim Miller does not believe in psychics and that is his right. 

I happen to know of at least one fraudulent event on Brians site so to each their own.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1059 on: September 03, 2008, 10:55:23 PM »

I changed my avitar for a little while to show off my grandbaby T.J.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.