April 16, 2024, 03:32:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 432888 times)
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: September 03, 2008, 11:14:25 PM »

Yes.  Brian of Brians Dreams has been working together with Gayle of Body Hunters.  Same one 

Ok, I know the background then.  Thanks.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1101 on: September 03, 2008, 11:14:31 PM »

I changed my avitar for a little while to show off my grandbaby T.J.

Very cute grandbaby you got there, KnayKnay. 

Adorable grandbaby KnayKnay!  They are such a blessing!

Yes and he's my very first!!! So we're really enjoying ahem spoiling him.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1102 on: September 03, 2008, 11:15:03 PM »

Thanks guys!!!!!

Nite Sweet Pea....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1103 on: September 03, 2008, 11:15:23 PM »

Thats insane that they need help via a personal assistant to sit around and do the
so called phone call search for Caylee.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: September 03, 2008, 11:15:30 PM »

That's not correct at all. We use chloroform all the time. Along with being an old fashioned anesthetic chloroform is a standard ingredient in a forensic Phenol/Chloroform DNA extraction method. Just a guess, check the LE boyfriend. Seriously, we have pints of the stuff in the fume hoods.

If it is used for DNA extraction does that mean it is possible for it to have came from the CSI  while they were doing the forensics on the car?

I so want it to be something to help convict Casey but I also would want to know for sure. JMHO
Could very well be from LE activities. Chloroform is extremely volatile and I don't see how it by itself could have survived many hot days in a Florida car trunk. Unless, and this starts to get a little complicated, so unless you are really interested in this you can depart, chloroform complexes with benzene and other benzoate derivatives. These are anti-fungal compounds commonly found in household detergents. How could this happen? There would have had to be detergents left in the trunk, incomplete rinsing, followed by chloroform from LE to allow the complexed chloroform to remain and be detected. Just my considered opinion. (I did a thesis on this.)

Daryl - how would you explain the computer activity?

one more question. Why would they be using chloroform in trunk for DNA testing...wouldn't that be done in the lab? Is that routine to test on location like that?

Ok sorry I HAVE to chime in here.  No offense to opposing Monkeys...BUT...looking back at the photo's taken of the CSI's collecting evidence, they were in full on suites just to insure against cross contamination.. I highly HIGHLY doubt that one of them would have been so brain lost that day to accidentally over pour on the chloroform, IF in fact it was used in the particular collection of evidence.  I do not see the point in using the solvent to collect DNA evidence as it would defeat the whole purpose by washing the evidence away.  IMO  Sorry if I have offended..was not my intention.

You are not offending me, I agree with you. Chloroform is a carcinogen. No one uses it without training. Maybe someone can check and see whether one can buy chloroform using a personal credit card from Sigma or Fisher. I would hope that would not work.

Anyway, there is a standard Water/Phenol/Chloroform/Isoamyl alcohol extraction for DNA. The DNA goes into the water phase. The PCI kills any environmental enzymes that can degrade the DNA. Nothing is washed away.

The problem is DNA is rather sticky. It adheres to sand, glass, lots of nitrocellulose plastics etc. You have to use something to get it off the substrate and into the analysis. This stuff just seems to work. A better question would be to ask Orange County SO if they used PCI to release their DNA samples. I would tend to believe the chloroform is a red herring or indicates car washing followed by LE sample gathering.
OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #1105 on: September 03, 2008, 11:15:36 PM »

That's not correct at all. We use chloroform all the time. Along with being an old fashioned anesthetic chloroform is a standard ingredient in a forensic Phenol/Chloroform DNA extraction method. Just a guess, check the LE boyfriend. Seriously, we have pints of the stuff in the fume hoods.

If it is used for DNA extraction does that mean it is possible for it to have came from the CSI  while they were doing the forensics on the car?

I so want it to be something to help convict Casey but I also would want to know for sure. JMHO
Could very well be from LE activities. Chloroform is extremely volatile and I don't see how it by itself could have survived many hot days in a Florida car trunk. Unless, and this starts to get a little complicated, so unless you are really interested in this you can depart, chloroform complexes with benzene and other benzoate derivatives. These are anti-fungal compounds commonly found in household detergents. How could this happen? There would have had to be detergents left in the trunk, incomplete rinsing, followed by chloroform from LE to allow the complexed chloroform to remain and be detected. Just my considered opinion. (I did a thesis on this.)

new here, but I thought some might want to hear my two cents worth, so here goes. The detergent bottles, maybe SOMEBODY tried to wash something out of the trunk of that car, and that SOMEBODY did not get it rinsed out very well leading to the detection of the chloroform... and wonder who would have thought to wash away evidence of a dead body, even evidence the naked eye would not see... Wonder if there is a car wash located near where the car was found, or Tony's apt? could have been a place to find possible evidence if time had not passed by...

just some thoughts...

I believe in love...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: September 03, 2008, 11:16:30 PM »

Klaasend:

My post 1076, should be removed.  It was my replay to a previous post, and I entered it in the wrong spot, so it looks like another poster said it... I reposted it later to correct it.  Sorry.  TIA

Done.  Sometimes posts get quoted "funky".  BamaMonkey's post with the quote was funky and all other quotes afterwards carried over the funkyness.  Hard to fix somethimes 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: September 03, 2008, 11:16:31 PM »

Ok I'm confused.  They said on news that maybe the LE used too much cholorform in the DNA testing and got it in the trunk?????

... and it was just a cooincidence that Casey was googling the internet for information on cholorform.

That's it.  It is all a cooincident ... a huge misunderstanding.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: September 03, 2008, 11:17:01 PM »

Goodnight Lisa 

nite Muffy!!! I am staying waaaay below that last [/quote] thingy!!!
Did I make it?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: September 03, 2008, 11:17:26 PM »

Thats insane that they need help via a personal assistant to sit around and do the

Didn't they also say the personal assistant would need to be able to travel?  It's one thing to volunteer to make phone calls, but to travel?  How many unpaid personal assistants would do that? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: September 03, 2008, 11:17:55 PM »

Klaasend:

My post 1076, should be removed.  It was my replay to a previous post, and I entered it in the wrong spot, so it looks like another poster said it... I reposted it later to correct it.  Sorry.  TIA

Done.  Sometimes posts get quoted "funky".  BamaMonkey's post with the quote was funky and all other quotes afterwards carried over the funkyness.  Hard to fix somethimes 

I knew you were punking me Klaas!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: September 03, 2008, 11:18:25 PM »

Goodnight Lisa 

nite Muffy!!! I am staying waaaay below that last
thingy!!!
Did I make it?
[/quote]

Yes Lisa, you did good.  Goodnight to you and your son. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1112 on: September 03, 2008, 11:18:39 PM »

Great Show Dana...Thank You for all you do....Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: September 03, 2008, 11:18:57 PM »

new here, but I thought some might want to hear my two cents worth, so here goes. The detergent bottles, maybe SOMEBODY tried to wash something out of the trunk of that car, and that SOMEBODY did not get it rinsed out very well leading to the detection of the chloroform... and wonder who would have thought to wash away evidence of a dead body, even evidence the naked eye would not see... Wonder if there is a car wash located near where the car was found, or Tony's apt? could have been a place to find possible evidence if time had not passed by...

just some thoughts...

Welcome OIC!

Great thoughts but I keep going back to the computer searches for chloroform.   Why?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: September 03, 2008, 11:19:33 PM »

Hi Sam ~  I have one of those kids that is hell on wheels too    I wish we had more information about a lot of things in this case. 

We all want more. Enjoy that Kid Muffee they grow up so fast.

Knay Knay your grandchild is gorgeous.

And to whoever made that original first post about if they were Tony they would have been worried. I agree. Also remember in he dream thingy she said everyone lies everyone dies. Could have been a reverence to her parents as well.

Just a swinging with the tribe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: September 03, 2008, 11:20:19 PM »

The computer searches for chloroform does sound mighty suspicious. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: September 03, 2008, 11:21:09 PM »

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/contact

Volunteer Positions Needed

Publix Tent/Booth Attendant

8:00am to 6:00pm DAILY  (partial availability welcome!)

Location:  Publix Supermarket located on the corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road
Purpose:  To provide an established location where members of the community can stop by to obtain fliers and other supplies, donate to the Help Find Caylee Trust Fund, or sign up for other volunteer opportunities.

Whom to Contact:  George Anthony - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Flier Distributor

8:00am to 6:00pm DAILY  (partial availability welcome!)
Meet Locations:  Publix Supermarket located on corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road or Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose:  Visit businesses door to door to post fliers, stand outside "high-traffic" businesses/churches to distribute to the public, put fliers on car windshields, etc.

Call Center Representative

9:00am to 10:00pm DAILY except Sundays  (partial availability welcome!)
Location:  Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose:  Answer phone calls from the public that wish to provide tips or information on Caylee's whereabouts since she went missing on June 16, 2008.

Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1117 on: September 03, 2008, 11:21:40 PM »

Im nosey, but i am dying to know what was bought at target with the stolen checks.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: September 03, 2008, 11:22:22 PM »

The computer searches for chloroform does sound mighty suspicious. 

It will be interresting when we find out the dates of these searches. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1119 on: September 03, 2008, 11:22:23 PM »

Can you imagine how horrible they would have treated those servants?

they have kicked everyone that has tried to help them square in the whisker biscuit.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.