April 19, 2024, 01:47:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433042 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: September 03, 2008, 11:47:28 PM »

Nite all.  I'm headin' for the monkey bunkey...   

Nite Muffy.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1161 on: September 03, 2008, 11:47:32 PM »

9/3/2008 Nancy Grace Show

caylee anthony case - ng 1 9/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZzcV9ZSA90

caylee anthony case - ng 2 9/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2xLHxIU5Ao

caylee anthony case - ng 3 9/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSWnmUkgKyI

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: September 03, 2008, 11:48:25 PM »

Nite all.  I'm headin' for the monkey bunkey...   

Nite Muffy
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: September 03, 2008, 11:49:28 PM »

Chloroform -

Good smell, but makes you numb

This is a funny experiment, I want to share here. This is not because of beautiful colors, but of a very pleasant smell. There is some aftereffect, which can be described as being numb, somewhat floating feeling. It has no adverse effects, if not done too often.

What you now have has a really strong and very good smell. It gives a strong cooling sensation and seems to open up your throat and makes you breathe more easily. This is quite a pleasant sensation. If you inhale too much of the compound, then you start to feel numb, and you get a "floating" feeling. So, don't breathe too much, unless you want to sleep.

This compound is used in medicine, as a travelling aid for people, who get sick on car or boat trips. They eat the compound in the form of an encapsulated pill. PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT WITH THE MATERIAL YOU MAKE. IT STILL CONTAINS NaOH OR KOH AND ACETONE, WHICH ARE NOT GOOD AT ALL! Sniffing the stuff is fine, and quite pleasant, but DON'T EAT IT. Also don't drive a car or use heavy machines after sniffing this material too much! This is a funny experiment, but don't do foolish things with it.

http://www.scienceforums.net/forum/archive/index.php?t-26166.html

The internet can be so useful and at the same time can be darn dangerous. When they originally started using chloroform in dentistry and then surgery they had a lot of deaths. So many that it was a real blessing when ether was discovered.

Ether was so much safer for the patient except for the unpleasant side affect of nausea and vomiting.Ether is seldom used now even though it is still a safe anesthetic. With all the electricity used during surgery and ether being quite explosive it has went out of favor.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: September 03, 2008, 11:49:33 PM »

Hi - I am new!!!!!  Can anyone tell me why  Jesse Grund quit the OCSO?

Welome mytime!

According to Jesse's dad Jesse decided he wasn't cut out to be a cop.  That's all I know, LOL 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1165 on: September 03, 2008, 11:49:45 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=10472558

Personal Assistant to George Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.

Found this  on another board, im guessing its the original

I wonder...is it too late for me to apply for the position?...I have an excellent Resume...and dammit I'll do it...Heh Heh Heh....really I would do it.....I'm sure Padilla would supply some back up security for me....I have talked with him on the phone 3 times...I think he would back me up...watcha think???   Des
Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.
...and, oh yeah -- bring a shovel.

Can do...got it...ROFLMAO.......Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: September 03, 2008, 11:50:26 PM »

OK, here you go, from the Fraud documents:

7/08/08 Check #142 to Target in Orlando for $111.01
7/10/08 Check #143 to Target in Winter Garden FL for $137.77
7/10/08 Check #144 to Target in Orlando for $155.47
7/12/08 Check #145 to WinnDixie for $92.62
7/15/08 Check #146 to Casey Anthony for $250
Electronic Check presented for payment on 7/19/08 to AT&T in the amount of $574

Does target let you write checks for more than the amount for cash back?

Probably not but you can probably return the items and get cash. 

I am not saying this is the case, but this is a well known gimmick used by many people.  They purchase an item at a store and then turn around and return it the next day for cash.  In some instances cashiers who are inexperienced do not take back the original receipt or it is not shown.  Only the item is taken back because it has a store tag on it.   The person then will return on another day, pick up that same item off the rack and take it to the desk with the receipt and return the item without ever purchasing it.  This is a well known fraud tactic among many of the people I have had the courts assign to me.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: September 03, 2008, 11:51:10 PM »

If Cindy is so sure Caylee is still alive ....

Has she met with John Walsh from America's Most Wanted with a composite sketch of the "last person" that had Caylee (Zenaida)? 

IMO - Right there would be a PRIME FORUM in which to get the "word out" and give millions of viewers a chance to see who they are looking for. 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1168 on: September 03, 2008, 11:53:04 PM »

Klaasend:

My post 1076, should be removed.  It was my replay to a previous post, and I entered it in the wrong spot, so it looks like another poster said it... I reposted it later to correct it.  Sorry.  TIA

Done.  Sometimes posts get quoted "funky".  BamaMonkey's post with the quote was funky and all other quotes afterwards carried over the funkyness.  Hard to fix somethimes 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1169 on: September 03, 2008, 11:54:06 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=10472558

Personal Assistant to George Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.

Found this  on another board, im guessing its the original

I wonder...is it too late for me to apply for the position?...I have an excellent Resume...and dammit I'll do it...Heh Heh Heh....really I would do it.....I'm sure Padilla would supply some back up security for me....I have talked with him on the phone 3 times...I think he would back me up...watcha think???   Des

That would be funny!  If you get the job, the monkees will watch you in court as a witness, because the Anthonys' can't keep their mouths shut.  One of them would say something stupid.

That would be the *only* reason to apply....You are right on!.....they can't keep their moutns shut...this job would be the *fly on the wall* job of all times!

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: September 03, 2008, 11:55:51 PM »

Has she met with John Walsh from America's Most Wanted with a composite sketch of the "last person" that had Caylee (Zenaida)? 

IMO - Right there would be a PRIME FORUM in which to get the "word out" and give millions of viewers a chance to see who they are looking for. 

She would say that she can't give a description because only Casey can give the actual description and she is not talking.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: September 03, 2008, 11:56:04 PM »

Would not need a sketch.  They have identified Zenaida and interviewed her.   

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: September 03, 2008, 11:56:04 PM »

Klaasend:

My post 1076, should be removed.  It was my replay to a previous post, and I entered it in the wrong spot, so it looks like another poster said it... I reposted it later to correct it.  Sorry.  TIA

Done.  Sometimes posts get quoted "funky".  BamaMonkey's post with the quote was funky and all other quotes afterwards carried over the funkyness.  Hard to fix somethimes 
Ooops   Just learning.  Sorry about requiring the cleanup.  I hope that post goes better. 
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1173 on: September 03, 2008, 11:56:35 PM »

Greatowl, yes i have heard of that scam.I could have sworn target has a tough return policy.They changed it a few years back.Also most stores will not give cash back on a check till it has cleared.She could be doing that scam tho, you never know with Casey.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1174 on: September 03, 2008, 11:57:12 PM »

Thank you.   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1175 on: September 03, 2008, 11:57:14 PM »

Hi - I am new!!!!!  Can anyone tell me why  Jesse Grund quit the OCSO?

Welome mytime!

According to Jesse's dad Jesse decided he wasn't cut out to be a cop.  That's all I know, LOL 

Right. ... but the phone call to ask Jesse to go to the beach, she was said

to have called him up to console him over a recent job loss. So, that would

make it sound more like they let him go. So many lies, so little time! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1176 on: September 04, 2008, 12:01:16 AM »

How do I reply to someones comments?  Pllelase help me.

Excellent point about - John Walsh - America's Most Wanted.  He was even willing to meet with Scott Peterson!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1177 on: September 04, 2008, 12:02:02 AM »

Excellent point about - John Walsh - America's Most Wanted.  He was even willing to meet with Scott Peterson!

testing
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: September 04, 2008, 12:02:17 AM »

Would not need a sketch.  They have identified Zenaida and interviewed her.   

Claim was that was the "wrong" Zenaida ... correct?  Casey could not identify her from a picture nor could Zenaida identify Caylee or Casey. 

Cindy said there are MORE Zenaida's than one .... WELL ..... tell us what this ONE looks like .... Surely in the year and a half that Cindy claims Zanny has watched Caylee ... she would have seen her at least once you would think ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: September 04, 2008, 12:02:30 AM »

In the upper right corner just click on the "quote" button and then make sure you scroll down as far as you can in the reply box

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.