April 25, 2024, 08:36:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433329 times)
OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #1200 on: September 04, 2008, 12:15:46 AM »

If Cindy is so sure Caylee is still alive ....

Has she met with John Walsh from America's Most Wanted with a composite sketch of the "last person" that had Caylee (Zenaida)? 

IMO - Right there would be a PRIME FORUM in which to get the "word out" and give millions of viewers a chance to see who they are looking for. 

Did they ever even get a sketch of this woman made? I think they probably had already arrived at the conclusion that this lady did not exist, so they made no sketch. The officers were angry about all of the lies from Casey, they officers in charge never even issued an amber alert for this child. Should that have been the first priority within the first 30 min. of finding out this baby was missing?? if for no other reason than to get her photo out to the public, even if her mommy is a lying pos?

even if caylee is dead, the picture out to the public could have brought people forward who remembered seeing the baby providing a more specific time line and possibly more clues to caylee's where abouts?

There are some qualifications to maked before they issue an AMBER ALERT,

and Caylee did not get it... due to Casey's BS story. Is how I understand it.

QUALIFICATIONS???

IMO
1. child
2. missing

as a mom I would like to hope that this is all that is required! precious time lost with people trying to qualify this... not sure what I think about this. Gonna google this for more info...

I believe in love...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: September 04, 2008, 12:16:01 AM »

Good night & God Bless
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: September 04, 2008, 12:16:51 AM »

from Orlando Sentinel blog?

heres something i just found, if you look up her booking info it says her bond is pending, by the same company from Clearwater????
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: September 04, 2008, 12:17:24 AM »

O/T to add some levity

I was very busy working behind the scenes today with Marlee. I was running out of cigarettes so I had my 70 year old mother pick them up for me. Now, cigarettes are a bad habit and they aren't cheap. $14 later, she comes home with 2 packs of 120's menthol. I haven't smoked a menthol since high school and these puppies are Loooong. This was about 2pm

My lips are now swollen like an Aboriginal tribe women. I am talking like a dentist numbed my mouth. I think I'm allergic to menthol.

OMG....are you going to be ok?!! I told ya you should've tried to get the glue off your butt   

O/T and I apologize but I just cant help it. After I saw you say "glue off your butt"...it reminded me of something horrible yet SO funny!!
I used to work with a gal who found out her hubby was cheating on her. That night she waited until he went to sleep and then super glued his briefs to his...uhh...dang, what is a good word here?  Dinky, tallywhacker, hey, don't laugh now. I have heard them called some really unbelievable stuff...like Mr. Happy (truth, I swear)...Petey, The Kid....LOL
Well, you all get the picture. Wasnt a happy fella to say the least.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: September 04, 2008, 12:18:08 AM »

When was the Amber Alert posted for Caylee.  Anyone know?

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1205 on: September 04, 2008, 12:19:54 AM »

Criteria For Ambert Alert Activation

To activate the AMBER alert the following five (5) criteria must be met.

The child must be under 18 years of age.

There must be a clear indication of an abduction.

The law enforcement agency's investigation must conclude that the child's life is in danger.

There must be a detailed description of child and/or abductor/vehicle to broadcast to the public (photo when available).

The activation must be recommended by the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: September 04, 2008, 12:20:01 AM »

Gale St. John, a self-proclaimed psychic, brought her dogs to a wooded area off of SR 417 and Boggy Creek Road when she noticed an odd smell. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body. St. John called in investigators to check the area for themselves. After police searched the site, Orange County Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called to the area and found nothing that led them to Caylee Anthony. It ended up being a dead animal.

So even the LE dogs responded to the scent of a dead animal..

That's not exactly what it says.  All it says is that Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called and found nothing, that it ended up being a dead animal.  I doesn't say that the Sheriff's dogs or really any dogs responded to the scent.

how else do you suppose they found the dead animal?

Gale says SHE noticed an odd smell not that the dogs alerted her to an odd smell.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: September 04, 2008, 12:20:50 AM »

It wasn't
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: September 04, 2008, 12:20:59 AM »

NEVER
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1209 on: September 04, 2008, 12:21:09 AM »

Have you guys read what Cindy's "brother" had to say about her, George and Casey?

Pretty interesting?
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: September 04, 2008, 12:22:03 AM »

There is an Amber Alert for her now

http://tinyurl.com/627eub

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: September 04, 2008, 12:23:20 AM »

Criteria For Ambert Alert Activation

To activate the AMBER alert the following five (5) criteria must be met.

The child must be under 18 years of age.

There must be a clear indication of an abduction.

The law enforcement agency's investigation must conclude that the child's life is in danger.

There must be a detailed description of child and/or abductor/vehicle to broadcast to the public (photo when available).

The activation must be recommended by the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction.

But at the time when it was first reported I am sure they didnt think she was lying she did say she was kidnapped even if it was 31 days later that should have been the first thing they did IMO. They didnt believe Melinda'a Story either but they issued one
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1212 on: September 04, 2008, 12:23:40 AM »

I will give her this... she had the person, and even the car portion

of it down.

However, they established that there was no Casey Anthony

described Zenaida. It was debunked easily, just like all of her

lies are.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: September 04, 2008, 12:24:00 AM »

Have you guys read what Cindy's "brother" had to say about her, George and Casey?

Pretty interesting?

Yes, very interresting and sad they (Cindy and George) shut him up.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: September 04, 2008, 12:25:50 AM »

Gale St. John, a self-proclaimed psychic, brought her dogs to a wooded area off of SR 417 and Boggy Creek Road when she noticed an odd smell. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body. St. John called in investigators to check the area for themselves. After police searched the site, Orange County Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called to the area and found nothing that led them to Caylee Anthony. It ended up being a dead animal.

That's not exactly what it says.  All it says is that Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called and found nothing, that it ended up being a dead animal.  I doesn't say that the Sheriff's dogs or really any dogs responded to the scent.

Gale says SHE noticed an odd smell not that the dogs alerted her to an odd smell.

A psychic's cadaver dogs picked up on a scent that could have been decomposition. It prompted Orange County investigators to bring in their own cadaver dogs to search the same area in east Orange County.

It says Dogs not Gail hit on smell
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: September 04, 2008, 12:26:21 AM »

And what did Lee say> please share --
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: September 04, 2008, 12:27:13 AM »

That looks like just a Missing Kids link.  I don't see anything at the Florida site:

http://www.floridaamberalert.com/
OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #1217 on: September 04, 2008, 12:27:33 AM »

just wanted to post what I found out about AMBER ALERT system and the requirements for an alert to be issued:
The following are criteria recommendations:

Law Enforcement Confirms an Abduction
AMBER plans require law enforcement to confirm an abduction prior to issuing an alert. This is essential when determining the level of risk to the child. Clearly, stranger abductions are the most dangerous for children and thus are primary to the mission of an AMBER Alert. To allow activations in the absence of significant information that an abduction has occurred could lead to abuse of the system and ultimately weaken its effectiveness. At the same time, each case must be appraised on its own merits and a judgment call made quickly. Law enforcement must understand that a “best judgment” approach, based on the evidence, is appropriate and necessary.

Risk of Serious Bodily Injury or Death
Plans require a child be at risk for serious bodily harm or death before an alert can be issued. This element is clearly related to law enforcement’s recognition that stranger abductions represent the greatest danger to children. The need for timely, accurate information based on strict and clearly understood criteria is critical, again keeping in mind the “best judgment” approach.

Summary of Department of Justice Recommended Criteria
There is reasonable belief by law enforcement that an abduction has occurred.
The law enforcement agency believes that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
There is enough descriptive information about the victim and the abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child.
The abduction is of a child aged 17 years or younger.
The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.

this information is from The U.S. dept. of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Amber Alert

I believe in love...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: September 04, 2008, 12:27:54 AM »

I dont think that is an Amber Alert that is from Missing and exploited children
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: September 04, 2008, 12:28:26 AM »

A psychic's cadaver dogs picked up on a scent that could have been decomposition. It prompted Orange County investigators to bring in their own cadaver dogs to search the same area in east Orange County.

It says Dogs not Gail hit on smell
Why does a "psychic" need a cadaver dog????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.