March 29, 2024, 07:48:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 431664 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1220 on: September 04, 2008, 12:28:49 AM »

Have you guys read what Cindy's "brother" had to say about her, George and Casey?

Pretty interesting?

Yes, very interresting and sad they (Cindy and George) shut him up.

I know - but I wonder how.  What a crazy family!!  I shouldn't talk. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: September 04, 2008, 12:28:59 AM »

Criteria For Ambert Alert Activation

To activate the AMBER alert the following five (5) criteria must be met.

The child must be under 18 years of age.

There must be a clear indication of an abduction.

The law enforcement agency's investigation must conclude that the child's life is in danger.

There must be a detailed description of child and/or abductor/vehicle to broadcast to the public (photo when available).

The activation must be recommended by the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction.

Carpe - AMW doesn't ONLY get involved when an Amber Alert is issued do they? 

And I know (as well as you do), I am being "flip" when I make the comment about Cindy contacting them ... but for God's sake, she wants "us" (the general public) to get off our asses and find her granddaughter and there she has a resource like JW and AMW and does NOT contact them!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: September 04, 2008, 12:29:54 AM »

And what did Lee say> please share --
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: September 04, 2008, 12:30:29 AM »

There is an Amber Alert for her now

http://tinyurl.com/627eub

That looks like just a Missing Kids link.  I don't see anything at the Florida site:

http://www.floridaamberalert.com/

If you go to active alerts and then follow through to Florida in 2008 you will find her on the bottom of the first page

http://www.amberalert.gov/active.htm

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1224 on: September 04, 2008, 12:30:34 AM »

Hi - I am new!!!!!  Can anyone tell me why  Jesse Grund quit the OCSO?

Welome mytime!

thank you - you guys are all so nice!

According to Jesse's dad Jesse decided he wasn't cut out to be a cop.  That's all I know, LOL 

Right. ... but the phone call to ask Jesse to go to the beach, she was said

to have called him up to console him over a recent job loss. So, that would

make it sound more like they let him go. So many lies, so little time! 

I heard word of mouth that after training they chose not to continue sponsoring him.  I assume that means he wasn't chosen to be LE.  No reason given.

I read that too, on another site today.

Btw ... welcome to all new monkeys! There is a page here for help on posting, etc. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=help

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: September 04, 2008, 12:30:49 AM »

Gale St. John, a self-proclaimed psychic, brought her dogs to a wooded area off of SR 417 and Boggy Creek Road when she noticed an odd smell. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body. St. John called in investigators to check the area for themselves. After police searched the site, Orange County Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called to the area and found nothing that led them to Caylee Anthony. It ended up being a dead animal.

So even the LE dogs responded to the scent of a dead animal..

That's not exactly what it says.  All it says is that Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called and found nothing, that it ended up being a dead animal.  I doesn't say that the Sheriff's dogs or really any dogs responded to the scent.

how else do you suppose they found the dead animal?

Gale says SHE noticed an odd smell not that the dogs alerted her to an odd smell.

A psychic's cadaver dogs picked up on a scent that could have been decomposition. It prompted Orange County investigators to bring in their own cadaver dogs to search the same area in east Orange County.

It says Dogs not Gail hit on smell

OK so a different article says dogs.  I'm not sure what the point is here.  Gayle's dogs or Gayle thought they found something suspicious, something dead.  It turned out to be a dead animal and not a human.   At least it was checked out, that's a good thing.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1226 on: September 04, 2008, 12:31:36 AM »

If Cindy is so sure Caylee is still alive ....

Has she met with John Walsh from America's Most Wanted with a composite sketch of the "last person" that had Caylee (Zenaida)? 

IMO - Right there would be a PRIME FORUM in which to get the "word out" and give millions of viewers a chance to see who they are looking for. 

Did they ever even get a sketch of this woman made? I think they probably had already arrived at the conclusion that this lady did not exist, so they made no sketch. The officers were angry about all of the lies from Casey, they officers in charge never even issued an amber alert for this child. Should that have been the first priority within the first 30 min. of finding out this baby was missing?? if for no other reason than to get her photo out to the public, even if her mommy is a lying pos?

even if caylee is dead, the picture out to the public could have brought people forward who remembered seeing the baby providing a more specific time line and possibly more clues to caylee's where abouts?

There are some qualifications to maked before they issue an AMBER ALERT,

and Caylee did not get it... due to Casey's BS story. Is how I understand it.

QUALIFICATIONS???

IMO
1. child
2. missing

as a mom I would like to hope that this is all that is required! precious time lost with people trying to qualify this... not sure what I think about this. Gonna google this for more info...
The missing child must be reported within so many hours and a reasonable description must be able to be issued..in order to have someone to look for...

With 30 days already elapsed and no zanny the nanny except in caseys brain....there was no need ot issue it...it would have been fruitless..

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #1227 on: September 04, 2008, 12:32:34 AM »

just wanted to post what I found out about AMBER ALERT system and the requirements for an alert to be issued:
The following are criteria recommendations:

Law Enforcement Confirms an Abduction
AMBER plans require law enforcement to confirm an abduction prior to issuing an alert. This is essential when determining the level of risk to the child. Clearly, stranger abductions are the most dangerous for children and thus are primary to the mission of an AMBER Alert. To allow activations in the absence of significant information that an abduction has occurred could lead to abuse of the system and ultimately weaken its effectiveness. At the same time, each case must be appraised on its own merits and a judgment call made quickly. Law enforcement must understand that a “best judgment” approach, based on the evidence, is appropriate and necessary.

Risk of Serious Bodily Injury or Death
Plans require a child be at risk for serious bodily harm or death before an alert can be issued. This element is clearly related to law enforcement’s recognition that stranger abductions represent the greatest danger to children. The need for timely, accurate information based on strict and clearly understood criteria is critical, again keeping in mind the “best judgment” approach.

Summary of Department of Justice Recommended Criteria
There is reasonable belief by law enforcement that an abduction has occurred.
The law enforcement agency believes that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
There is enough descriptive information about the victim and the abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child.
The abduction is of a child aged 17 years or younger.
The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.

this information is from The U.S. dept. of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Amber Alert

please note the "best judgement approach"  guess that why trenton got an alert and caylee did not, it is up to the investigators on the case.

I believe in love...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1228 on: September 04, 2008, 12:32:35 AM »

Part of Casey's problem with her lies... is she is so darn specific

that it can all be checked out and dumped rather quickly. I am sure

that lying technique worked for her rather well when she was dealing

with the two village idiots that live at 4937 Hopespring Dr.

...but when you are dealing with seasoned LE professionals like

Melich and Allen... they will eat your lunch within just a few

short hours. The player gets played. That is how they roll!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: September 04, 2008, 12:33:15 AM »

Gale St. John, a self-proclaimed psychic, brought her dogs to a wooded area off of SR 417 and Boggy Creek Road when she noticed an odd smell. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body. St. John called in investigators to check the area for themselves. After police searched the site, Orange County Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called to the area and found nothing that led them to Caylee Anthony. It ended up being a dead animal.

That's not exactly what it says.  All it says is that Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called and found nothing, that it ended up being a dead animal.  I doesn't say that the Sheriff's dogs or really any dogs responded to the scent.

Gale says SHE noticed an odd smell not that the dogs alerted her to an odd smell.

A psychic's cadaver dogs picked up on a scent that could have been decomposition. It prompted Orange County investigators to bring in their own cadaver dogs to search the same area in east Orange County.

JMO - "picked up on" is not the same as "hit" (lay down on) .... my dogs would pick up on (sniff out) a dead animal but would not lay down because it was there ...  IMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: September 04, 2008, 12:33:26 AM »

Why does a "psychic" need a cadaver dog????

LoL being psychic ya think they could just go straight to her no search needed ..
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: September 04, 2008, 12:33:38 AM »

the first call at 911 from Cindy......SHE SAYS" I GAVE YOU A MONTH TO FIND CAYLEE...
Did she know that Caylee was lost FOR A MONTH?

I think she meant it had been a month since Casey had left with Caylee and Casey had made so many excuses to why Cindy couldnt see her or talk to her on the phone and she was saying ok let me see her now or im calling the authorities.
It is possible, and Casey begging for "a one more day", I believe the Cindy recognized the smell of dead body in the car and after cleaning the evidence she got panic and call the 911 waitting for Casey to say the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: September 04, 2008, 12:34:39 AM »

That looks like just a Missing Kids link.  I don't see anything at the Florida site:

If you go to active alerts and then follow through to Florida in 2008 you will find her on the bottom of the first page

GreatOwl   - that's just plain wierd because even Cindy Anthony complained about no amber alert.  I'm wondering if this is really an official amber alert? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1233 on: September 04, 2008, 12:35:09 AM »

And what did Lee say> please share --

Cindy"s brother Rick?
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1234 on: September 04, 2008, 12:35:56 AM »

Its not an official Amber Alert...just one of the groups they belong to now..it also says missing since 6/9/2008

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: September 04, 2008, 12:36:16 AM »

GreatOwl   - that's just plain wierd because even Cindy Anthony complained about no amber alert.  I'm wondering if this is really an official amber alert? 

Well that is the National data base.  Why it doesn't exist in Fl, I have no idea

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: September 04, 2008, 12:39:04 AM »

OK so a different article says dogs.  I'm not sure what the point is here.  Gayle's dogs or Gayle thought they found something suspicious, something dead.  It turned out to be a dead animal and not a human.   At least it was checked out, that's a good thing.

The point is if both animals LE and Gails are trained to only hit picked up on whatever to Decomposing humans and they both hit on a dead animal. Defense can make that point in court as to how effective it really is JMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: September 04, 2008, 12:39:34 AM »

Have you guys read what Cindy's "brother" had to say about her, George and Casey?

Pretty interesting?

Yes, very interresting and sad they (Cindy and George) shut him up.

Klaas/mytime ... where did this take place.  Link please.

Thank you

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1238 on: September 04, 2008, 12:40:10 AM »

Maybe the smell was coming from Gayle?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: September 04, 2008, 12:40:44 AM »

We went through this technicality stuff with AB versus NH also.

Nothing is consistent depending upon who is handling a website

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.