March 29, 2024, 08:08:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 431666 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: September 04, 2008, 12:45:02 AM »

Have you guys read what Cindy's "brother" had to say about her, George and Casey?

Pretty interesting?

Yes, very interresting and sad they (Cindy and George) shut him up.

Klaas/mytime ... where did this take place.  Link please.

Thank you

Janet

Janet - he started posting on Topix then someone invited him to a MSN site.  I'll find the link to his posts, hold on.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1241 on: September 04, 2008, 12:46:23 AM »

LALA'S...Nanner basket from Des.....

Check your email

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1242 on: September 04, 2008, 12:50:09 AM »

Have you guys read what Cindy's "brother" had to say about her, George and Casey?

Pretty interesting?

Thank you

Janet

Janet - he started posting on Topix then someone invited him to a MSN site.  I'll find the link to his posts, hold on.

Everything Rick said... save it to your 'puter and zoom in on it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: September 04, 2008, 12:55:06 AM »

Thanks Carpe - just saved me a bunch of time, LOL

Janet - Rick really is Cindy's brother, it's been verified. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: September 04, 2008, 12:57:15 AM »

Gale St. John, a self-proclaimed psychic, brought her dogs to a wooded area off of SR 417 and Boggy Creek Road when she noticed an odd smell. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body. St. John called in investigators to check the area for themselves. After police searched the site, Orange County Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called to the area and found nothing that led them to Caylee Anthony. It ended up being a dead animal.

So even the LE dogs responded to the scent of a dead animal..

That's not exactly what it says.  All it says is that Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called and found nothing, that it ended up being a dead animal.  I doesn't say that the Sheriff's dogs or really any dogs responded to the scent.

how else do you suppose they found the dead animal?

Gale says SHE noticed an odd smell not that the dogs alerted her to an odd smell.

A psychic's cadaver dogs picked up on a scent that could have been decomposition. It prompted Orange County investigators to bring in their own cadaver dogs to search the same area in east Orange County.

It says Dogs not Gail hit on smell

OK so a different article says dogs.  I'm not sure what the point is here.  Gayle's dogs or Gayle thought they found something suspicious, something dead.  It turned out to be a dead animal and not a human.   At least it was checked out, that's a good thing.

The point is if both animals LE and Gails are trained to only hit picked up on whatever to Decomposing humans and they both hit on a dead animal. Defense can make that point in court as to how effective it really is JMO

That's true, the defense can make that point.  It will be harder for them to argue the FBI lab tests though.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1245 on: September 04, 2008, 12:57:35 AM »

I just read that they have been all removed because it was supposedly a joke.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: September 04, 2008, 01:03:27 AM »

I don't buy that for one minute. Who is calling it a joke? Do they have the

last name of Anthony?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: September 04, 2008, 01:03:32 AM »

Link please where Rick's posts were all removed?  I have it from a very reliable source that he really is Cindy's brother, it has been verified.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: September 04, 2008, 01:04:46 AM »

Pretty interesting?

Thank you

Janet

Thanks Klaas.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1249 on: September 04, 2008, 01:07:34 AM »

Link please where Rick's posts were all removed?  I have it from a very reliable source that he really is Cindy's brother, it has been verified.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TDA2TOITAENFOIDNI/p56#lastPost

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: September 04, 2008, 01:08:48 AM »

Pretty interesting?

Thank you

Janet

Carpe ... With DIL's assistance ... I did what you instructed but ... printing was not clear when zoomed in ... all fuzzy.

Carpe ... that you for all the techie stuff you do for us.

Good Night.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: September 04, 2008, 01:10:51 AM »

Someone came in behind Rick and posted a haha I fooled you remark but it was determined the fake Rick said it and the first Rick was the real brother of Cindy.  Does that make sense?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: September 04, 2008, 01:11:47 AM »

Pretty interesting?

Thank you

Janet

Carpe ... With DIL's assistance ... I did what you instructed but ... printing was not clear when zoomed in ... all fuzzy.

Carpe ... that you for all the techie stuff you do for us.

Good Night.

Janet

Janet,

I use WINDOWS XP Fax Viewer to read it... try that when you get a chance.

It is clear as a bell with that one.

---

You are welcome.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: September 04, 2008, 01:14:18 AM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TDA2TOITAENFOIDNI/p56#lastPost

Mytime - sorry but I'm going to believe the people who spoke with Rick personally over a random poster on a Topix forum. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: September 04, 2008, 01:14:30 AM »

Here is the link...

They are all still there.

Rick

http://tinyurl.com/65w59t

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: September 04, 2008, 01:15:31 AM »

Definitely verified!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: September 04, 2008, 01:17:03 AM »

Here is the link...

They are all still there.

Rick

http://tinyurl.com/65w59t

Thank you Carpe.

Janet

_____

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: September 04, 2008, 01:17:04 AM »

Just random thinking here but ... I wonder how Casey paid for her tattoo on July 2nd?  Cash? Grandmas account? Courtesy of Amy?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: September 04, 2008, 01:18:23 AM »

Just random thinking here but ... I wonder how Casey paid for her tattoo on July 2nd?  Cash? Grandmas account? Courtesy of Amy?

eenie meanie minie moe

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: September 04, 2008, 01:20:17 AM »

eenie meanie minie moe

Seeme  ssssssaid   MOE!   LOLOL

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.