March 29, 2024, 08:24:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 431670 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1360 on: September 04, 2008, 08:38:19 AM »

When I read it again:

I get what Padilla is saying here.

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Carpe, do you know how much space is between Padilla's head and the top of that hat? I don't believe his analysis. He thought Casey would talk too.

Granted, he is a ham bone. ...but he is not a stupid man.

I believe he is correct with where he is going with that one. I also believe

he is correct about the dumpster, and Caylee has been at the landfill

all of this time.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: September 04, 2008, 08:38:28 AM »

Help me out here. I've never even gotten a speeding ticket so this doesn't make sense to me.

Why would she post bail on these charges, knowing full well that she will remain incarcerated on the $500,000 bail? I just can't understand the logic.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: September 04, 2008, 08:40:55 AM »

When I read it again:

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Carpe, do you know how much space is between Padilla's head and the top of that hat? I don't believe his analysis. He thought Casey would talk too.

all of this time.

Carpe, you & I were the first ones on the dumpster theory, remember? I agree 100% with that. I just don't think Lee is the father. Don't you think he would be more emotional and devastated if this were his child? George, may be a possiblity based on his behavior but, I just can't wrap my brain around that picture. I just can't.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: September 04, 2008, 08:42:28 AM »

Help me out here. I've never even gotten a speeding ticket so this doesn't make sense to me.

Why would she post bail on these charges, knowing full well that she will remain incarcerated on the $500,000 bail? I just can't understand the logic.
I was just thinking the same thing!! It makes no sense....just more wasted $$$$$~ those donations are sure coming in handy!!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: September 04, 2008, 08:45:01 AM »

When I read it again:

all of this time.

Carpe, you & I were the first ones on the dumpster theory, remember? I agree 100% with that. I just don't think Lee is the father. Don't you think he would be more emotional and devastated if this were his child? George, may be a possiblity based on his behavior but, I just can't wrap my brain around that picture. I just can't.

Padilla's questions can be taken a couple of ways...

It can also be read that he is inferring that George is the father,

and Caylee and Casey are both the daughters.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: September 04, 2008, 08:47:12 AM »

If the DNA markers for Caylee and Casey are the same, it can only mean one thing and that is incest.  This is a high profile case and I have no doubt that the DNA results were checked and rechecked before they were released.  If George is the father, there would be a difference in the DNA because Cindy's genetic code wouldn't be as prevalent in Caylee's hair.  I would lean toward Lee because both his and Casey's DNA would represent both Cindy and George.  DNA tests are capable of identifying siblings, parents, and probable degrees of relationships through specific markers.  LE knows.  They just haven't released that piece of the results because it's so important to their case right now.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: September 04, 2008, 08:47:54 AM »

This doc is different than the others. She has no attorney listed as a party where on the others, she does. Hmmmm.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: September 04, 2008, 08:51:04 AM »

This doc is different than the others. She has no attorney listed as a party where on the others, she does. Hmmmm.

Mrs. Kub, do you think Baez is heading for the hills?

Something is up, huh? Shopping for a new lawyer.

Baez's office referring people to the SA office.

Jose wants out, I think.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: September 04, 2008, 08:53:09 AM »

Still kills me.

------------------
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1369 on: September 04, 2008, 08:53:16 AM »

Jose wants out, I think.

George and Cindy did go to another attorney yesterday and Baez was at their house until like 11 pm or so

Peace Monkeys
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: September 04, 2008, 08:56:30 AM »

Jose wants out, I think.

George and Cindy did go to another attorney yesterday and Baez was at their house until like 11 pm or so

I'm sure that Casey, Cindy & George are not easy people to deal with as clients.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: September 04, 2008, 09:01:16 AM »

Did anyone read up on that young adult book Double troubled squared?

About twins who can talk to each other without saying a word..And they like to investigate and solve mysteries...

Zanny the nanny is their teacher...

Maybe this book is on casey's reading level...LOL
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: September 04, 2008, 09:02:36 AM »

Good Morning!  Just reading back ... Wonder what is in store for today?

I am sure the Anthony's are needing another atty.  Their kid racks up new charges everyday.  Now that Tim is going to stick around, there is a much better chance of Caylee being found.  They are going to need a really good defense lawyer, or 10. 

Talk about being hard to deal with...who in the world after listening to all of her crap would want to interject themself into this mess?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: September 04, 2008, 09:06:04 AM »

If Cindy knew that Caylee was the child of Casey and George or Lee, this might have been the reason why she insisted that Casey keep the baby.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1374 on: September 04, 2008, 09:08:11 AM »

When this is all over and George has to return his mobile billboard.....

A new way to attract attention on the road....

Peace Monkeys
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1375 on: September 04, 2008, 09:08:23 AM »

If Cindy knew that Caylee was the child of Casey and George or Lee, this might have been the reason why she insisted that Casey keep the baby.

but why I wonder.  Like keeping it all in the family?  Ewww.  It is hard to put yourself in the position to try and think like them.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: September 04, 2008, 09:10:21 AM »

I can't help but thinking what kind of a coward he is...

for not coming clean and just fessing up. It will come out

in time anyway. Just like his stupid azz gas cans were not stolen

by a neighbor.

Why not just be a man about it?

------------------
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: September 04, 2008, 09:11:00 AM »

Is this why George was present in the delivery room to cut Caylee's umbilical cord? 
Where has George been since the DNA results were released last week?

Where is George and where is Lee?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: September 04, 2008, 09:11:09 AM »

When this is all over and George has to return his mobile billboard.....

A new way to attract attention on the road....

That is an attention getter!

------------------
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: September 04, 2008, 09:13:28 AM »

Good morning you monkeys!! lol
I hope today is the day that baby Caylee is found
The incest theory makes sense as to why GA hasn't been seen
and why Padilla said Cindy, Casey and Lee know truth
Jennifer- I love your avatar!! I had a rat terrier just like that!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.